The Private Screening

Story Info
Delayed passion is fulfilled in a movie theater.
3.1k words
4.36
19.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The email came from him, and it just said "Invitation to a Private Screening."

She had been emailing with him for weeks. They started out innocent enough, just getting to know each other and killing time. She has responded to an ad he posted online, and they had been intrigued by each other from the start. True, she was young. But she was worldly and wise and not interested in boys her age. He was in his early 40s and looked good.

When their emails got more personal, she learned that he was a writer. He had written several movies and as she was an aspiring actress, he seemed like a good guy to get to know. Their talk about movies had been very professional, and it was only later that their talk turned intimate.

She had initiated the turn toward the sexual. She alluded to naughty pictures and he was unable to resist asking to see them. She sent one, then more, and their conversations took on an entirely different character. They still had regular conversations too, but there was an undercurrent of sex to lots of their dialogue. She knew it, he knew it. Neither pretended it wasn't there, and it secretly thrilled them both.

But they never took steps to meet. It was discussed and joked about, but nothing concrete came of it. At first he was reluctant, later she was. She was nervous because she liked him and wanted to maintain the fantasy of him in her head. But she knew that, at some point, a flawed man beat a perfect fantasy. Fantasies couldn't provide the sexual release she so desperately needed.

So when the invitation arrived, her heart almost stopped. Here it was. A specific place and time when they would meet.

The invitation was to a private screening of the new movie he had written. It was premiering the following week, but the invitation said there would be a private screening at the Living Room Theaters downtown. A private screening sounded safe. There would be people around, which was important because she didn't trust herself. She knew he was a gentleman who would take "no" for an answer. She just wasn't sure she could give that answer.

When the evening of the screening arrived, she spent a long time getting ready. She tried on everything in her closet, and settled on a pair of heels, skin-tight jeans and a low-cut black top. Her long red hair was spilling over her shoulders. She knew her breasts were small but perfectly formed, and her cleavage (courtesy of Victoria's Secret) looked amazing. On a scale of 1 to 10, she looked about a 14, but she was self-critical and would have said only an 8.

She arrived at the Theaters ten minutes before the screening, and saw a line of people waiting. She assumed they were there for the screening as well, and she went to the back of the line. After only a few seconds, a man approached her.

"Miss? I believe you're here for the screening of Lone Wolf?"

"Yes, I am."

"Then you don't need to wait in this line. Please follow me."

She felt like a princess and was smiling broadly (and blushing a little) as the usher led her around the crowd. The women in the crowd gave her dirty looks for skipping the line. The men in the crowd wanted to, but couldn't help but smile at the beautiful face, amazing boobs and perfect ass that sauntered by.

The usher led her through the lobby to one of the theaters, which had a sign out front that announced it was hosting a private screening. He opened the door for her and then led her in to the main theater space. While the room was filled with couches and easy chairs, there were no people. None. She looked at him quizzically.

"Your host will be here shortly. He can explain."

The usher led her to the couch in the very center of the room. It was a plush, purple couch, amazingly comfortable. She sat down and saw, on the table next to her, a bottle of water, a diet Coke and a small popcorn. Exactly what she had once told him she always got at the movies. She smiled and felt a slight chill down her spine.

While she looked at the scrolling ads on the screen, she didn't hear the door open and close. The next thing she knew, there was a gentle hand on her shoulder from the back of the couch. She started slightly, but wasn't afraid.

"I'm so glad you could come."

"Thank you for inviting me. Where are the other people?"

"I didn't think we needed other people. I just wanted you to see my movie."

He came around the couch and stood before her. He looked fit and trim, and was dressed in jeans that hugged his athletic frame , a button down shirt and a zip-up sweater. All stylish, all expensive, all well suited to him. She looked him up and down, almost inadvertently, and sighed. Just what she had dreamed of.

"I hope you aren't disappointed?" he asked.

"Not one bit. It's so good to finally see you. In the flesh."

He sat down next to her, a little closer than necessary but not closer than was welcome. Their legs touched as he settled in. As the lights dimmed and the movie began to play, he reached for her hand.

Part 2

The movie was good from the beginning. It was a thriller, with a strong chemistry between the male and female leads. While they dodged in and out of danger, traveling the world in search of a stolen van Gogh masterpiece, the heat between them grew. Just as it did on the couch in the theater.

With every tense moment, her heart rose and fell. She was an expressive movie watcher, and he could see the whole film reflected in her reactions. He didn't need to watch the movie, after all, and it was much more entertaining for him to watch her. Occasionally, she glanced over to see that he was watching her, but eventually she became comfortable being the film for him while she watched the film on screen.

All the while, her hand was in his hand. His leg was against hers. They were shoulder to shoulder and could feel each others' breathing. It was intensely personal.

When the hero and heroine finally slept together, it was tremendously erotic. They were in a hotel room in Paris, with the Eiffel Tower out their window. They had just come back from a dinner filled with sexual tension. When the door to the room closed, the hero started to walk toward his room of the two-room suite. The heroine just grabbed his hand and pulled him into a long, slow, deep kiss.

Back on the couch, she held her breath as they walked in the room. She nearly cried out when they kissed. She was incredibly aroused, from both the film and the closeness, and her panties were soaked. More importantly, she was on an erotic edge, waiting for something to happen both on screen and to her.

While the couple on screen got undressed and began to make love, she felt his kisses on her hand. Then on her arm, leading up to her neck. When his kisses reached the sensitive spot at the base of her neck, she closed her eyes. But he was watching her.

"Open your eyes," he whispered. "You don't want to miss the climax of the movie."

She kept her eyes open with increasing difficulty. She just wanted to shut her eyes, moan and lay back on the couch. His kisses had made her feverish, and his hand was now on her leg, creeping toward what she knew was the hot, wet center of her being. If she was thinking at all, she was thinking that she wanted the movie to be over, even though she had enjoyed it very much. She also was thinking she didn't want the movie to end and the lights to come back on.

Over the last ten minutes of the movie, while the painting was recovered and the bad guys caught, his hands were on her. He touched her arms, her legs, her neck, her back. Everywhere except her breasts and her pussy. The areas she most needed touched. Her nipples were aching from the need, and her pussy got wetter and wetter as he massaged her into a state of excruciating, blissful agony. At one point, she tried to spin around so his hand would be on her left breast, but he saw the move coming. She couldn't get satisfaction, but nor could she concentrate on anything else.

When the movie finally ended, she was on fire. But she was terrified that she would have to face ushers and patrons like this. She imagined that anyone looking at her would see how aroused she was, how much she just wanted to fuck this man sitting next to her. She didn't really care about that so much. She was more worried how long it would take them to get somewhere those needs could be met.

When the final credits finished rolling, the lights didn't come up. Soft music came on. He continued to rub and touch her. She looked over at him, almost pleading for an explanation...and for release.

"We have the theater all night. I arranged it so no one would disturb us as long as we want."

She almost cried from relief and fell backward onto the couch. He took the hint and crawled on top of her. His face was so close to hers, and she wanted him to kiss her. He kept himself close, not kissing her yet.

"How did you like the movie," he whispered.

She grabbed the back of his head and pulled his mouth to hers, crushing their lips together in a kiss that had been weeks and months in the making.

Part 3

He was fully on top of her as they finally kissed. The passion of the preceding two hours, which built on the anticipation of the weeks, was intense. She felt as if she might come just from the kiss and the friction of his crotch on hers. She was soaking wet and grinding her pussy unconsciously on him, feeling his hardness against her. He was on her chest, and as much as she wanted him to grab and caress her breasts, there was something about him being all the way on top of her that made her feel safe, as well as aroused. They stayed that way for what seemed like a long time.

Finally, she couldn't take anymore. She pushed his chest up and unzipped the sweater he was wearing. She practically ripped open the shirt and revealed a muscular hairy chest. She loved the look of it and wanted the feel of it, both in her hands and on her chest. She ran her hands around it, exploring his skin and his muscles and the reactions she got from touching him in various spots. She enjoyed how responsive he was to her touch. What she didn't know was that he was so aroused himself that he could nearly come just from the feel of her warm hand on him.

After a few moments, she reached for the bottom of her shirt. He recognized what she wanted and gave her room to pull the low-cut top off. She looked up at him as she reached behind her back to unsnap the bra. His eyes were so focused on her chest and so heavy with lust that she almost laughed. He had been driving her crazy all night, and now she knew that, without trying, she had been doing the same.

When her chest was bare, she pulled him back down so she could feel their touch, skin to skin. It was intensely arousing, and she ran her hands over his back and pulled him even closer to her. Their mouths connected again, in a kiss that started tender but quickly became urgent again.

When he pushed back from her and slid his mouth down her neck, she didn't object. She knew where he was going and she wanted to feel it. In no time, his mouth was around her left nipple, which had grown swollen and achy from need. He licked around it and then sucked it in his mouth, making it harder than she knew it could be. The dark areolas were wet with his kisses and she wanted him to have both nipples in his mouth at the same time. If only he could.

He massaged her small breasts with his hands while his mouth drove her mad. Within a few minutes, she was pushing his head down. He kissed his way down past her stomach to the top of her jeans. He unhooked her jeans and they de-coupled only long enough for her to get them off. She was soaking wet and took the panties with the jeans, just so he wouldn't know. As if he didn't know already.

He got between her legs on the couch and feasted his eyes on her pussy. It glistened wet and open and he could barely restrain himself. Still, he wanted to take his time. He played with her pussy lips with his fingers and felt how instantly wet they got. When they were wet, he used them to find her clit and gently massage it. She was squirming and almost whimpering and he knew he shouldn't tease her much longer. He rested his head just above her pubic bone and reached his tongue out. He flicked lightly at her clit and she jumped. He got bolder and started to lick it and she sank further into the couch. He brought a finger to her pussy and slid it inside while never losing contact with her clit. She started to breathe very heavily, and in a matter of two or three short minutes, she came. It lasted for almost a minute and she never stopped shuddering. He thought about asking the traditional guy question ("was it good for you") and knew he didn't need to ask.

He never rushed her recovery and made no move to satisfy himself. But before she even opened her eyes again, she was reaching for his belt. She undid it and he helped her get his jeans off. When his manhood appeared from his boxers, she smiled appreciatively. It was hard and wet from pre-cum and she knew she would have to be careful not to make him come too soon. She had other things she needed from this thick hard, seven-inch cock. But she first wanted to taste it.

She laid him down on the couch and got on top of him. She licked and sucked his cock slowly, occasionally gripping the base of it hard to make sure he stayed hard but didn't come too soon. She thoroughly enjoyed giving oral and this was one of her favorite experiences. But soon enough she was in a hurry for more.

Part 4

She crawled up his body and lay on top of him. She crushed her breasts and against his chest and kissed him deeply. She could taste her juices on him and he could taste his on her. Neither cared. They were in the zone, that needy space where nothing matters but achieving the satisfaction that has been so long delayed.

After a few deep kisses, she reached down and guided his hard cock into her pussy. They sighed with equal satisfaction as she sank all the way down his pole, filling herself up. She ground herself down on him and kissed him again. Then she pushed her hands against his chest and sat up, riding him vertically while his hands immediately grabbed onto her breasts, which were high and firm but bouncing slightly with the motion of their coupling. She lifted her arms up over her head and then brought them down to her own hair, pulling it off her damp shoulders. She was running her own hands through her hair and riding him hard, his hands on her nipples and their sex grinding together. It was bliss.

Five minutes seemed like five seconds, but they both knew they needed to shift positions. She stood up and he sat down on the couch. He pulled her backwards onto him and she mounted him, reverse cowgirl. He had his hands on her luscious ass and watched her back as she bounced up and down on him. She touched her own breasts and he pulled back on her hair as it fell across her back. She didn't realize she liked her hair pulled until that moment, and while she leaned back a bit against him, she stayed upright enough to feel the pull. It worked for them both.

She rode him that way for a long time, and eventually leaned forward, which gave them both a whole new sensation. She was sitting on him and grabbing her own ankles, and he was thrusting into her. He knew he couldn't last much longer and he told her so.

"Don't come in me," she said. "I want to taste you."

When he was nearing completion, he tapped her hip and she jumped off him. She spun round and got on her knees in front of him. She reached out and started jerking his wet cock, while her other hand went to her pussy to finish off her final orgasm. He groaned and finally screamed as wave after wave of hot cum burst from his cock. After the first one hit her cheek, she clamped her mouth around his cock and took the rest in her mouth. Jet after jet hit the back of her mouth and she held every drop. She swallowed as he came and, with her swallowing, her fingers brought her to a shattering orgasm. She moaned around his cock, and he moaned with her.

After she had drained every drop from him, she collapsed on the couch next to him.

"And to think I was nervous about us getting together," she said.

"Why were you nervous?"

"I was worried I wouldn't live up to your expectations," she said shyly.

"I was worried about the same thing," he said, kissing her forehead. "But then I realized we had to try it. Passion like this can't be bottled up."

She kissed him on the lips.

"You're right. And it was very clever of you to invite me to a public place. Make me feel safe."

"I really just wanted you to see my movie. But when I saw you, looking like this, I had no choice but to try. You are so, so sexy."

She reached down and started to stroke his awakening cock.

"What do you say to a double feature?"

THE END