The Private Spa

Story Info
A husband's birthday present for his wife ends in a mess.
1k words
3.14
82.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The masseur with the broad shoulders—let's call him Ben—was man-handling my wife's heavy tits, squeezing them roughly, pinching her thick nipples, wobbling them back and forth, enjoying their heft. Ben was obviously having a good time, if the size of his hard-on was any measure. The tent in his pants was massive. He was obviously as hard as a rock.

Judging by her heavy breathing, moist lips and the half-lidded stare she was giving me, Jenny was enjoying her birthday present as much as Ben was. It wasn't playing out exactly as I had envisioned when I set up this private spa treatment. The problem was, my dick was just as hard as Ben's. Watching my luscious wife stretched out on a table, covered with nothing more than a small towel across her hips, oiled up from head to toe, all of her delicious curves shining in the dim yellow light of the hotel room, was making me frantically horny. If this went any further, I was sure to explode.

Jenny's eyes moved to the rapidly growing bulge in my pants and then her gaze met mine again. I knew at that moment that she understood exactly what I was feeling, and it just seemed to enflame her more. She closed her eyes, licked her lips and rolled her head back, slightly arching her back. She was eagerly offering up her large breasts to Ben's strong hands.

Without really knowing what I was doing, I walked over to the table. I reached down and caressed Jenny's short-cropped blond hair. She turned her face and leaned into my hand, keeping her eyes closed. Ben, standing on the other side of the table, continued to stroke and squeeze her tits. He glanced at me for a moment but quickly looked back to my wife, like a little kid who's been caught in the act and hopes that if they just keep cool, nobody will notice what is really going on.

Jenny opened her eyes and looked at me, a glazed expression, as though she were stoned. She reached out and squeezed the bulge in my pants and then closed her eyes again. I put my hand over hers and rubbed myself. She smiled, just slightly.

With my other hand I picked up a corner of the towel covering her broad hips and started to pull it slowly to one side. She tensed for a second, opening her mouth slightly, as though she was about to say something. But then she relaxed. I pulled the towel off and threw it on the floor, pushing my iron-hard cock against her hand. My breathing was getting heavy and my head was slightly spinning.

Ben didn't miss a beat. He slid his hands over the bulging sides of Jenny's breasts and ran them down her sides and over her now naked hips, lightly cupping her plump bum with his fingers and lifting her pelvis. Jenny kept her eyes closed and offered no resistance.

I stood back again. Ben looked at me, raising his eyebrows. I nodded quickly. He turned back to his work, running his hands up Jenny's legs, the oil gleaming as his thumbs pressed along the insides of her thighs. She raised her hips in response as he pressed one hand onto her cleanly shaved mons and moved the other to her chest again, pinching a stiff pink nipple. She moaned quietly.

Ben continued to press one hand in a gentle circular motion over my wife's cunt while pinching and twisting her nipples with the other. Jenny responded, pushing back against his hands, her breathing getting faster and faster. Her full tits wobbled and quivered under his touch as the color rose in her face and chest. My cock throbbed and strained against my pants and I felt a pressure behind my eyes, like I might stroke out at any moment.

It was obvious how this was going to end. Jenny stretched her legs out straight and she started to tremble. She was pushing back hard with her hips against Ben's hand, in perfect rhythm with his stroking. Then she suddenly reached up to take Ben's head in her hands. She pulled him down and kissed him roughly, mouth open, her tongue searching for his. Ben seemed taken aback and hesitated for just a moment, but then bent down and reciprocated with a passionate kiss, all the while maintaining the circular pressure on her now swollen labia.

Then Jenny broke the clinch and gasped for air. She put her head back and made a deep, guttural moan, holding onto Ben's shoulder's for support as her orgasm swept over her. She was trembling violently now, her face and chest flushed red, her eyes squeezed shut. With every wave of pleasure she pressed her hips harder against Ben's hand and gasped loudly.

Without thinking I reached down and grasped by aching cock through my pants. I squeezed once and that's all it took. My eyes clouded for a moment and there was a ringing in my ears as the muscles at the base of my rigid hard-on flexed once, then twice. Just at that moment, Jenny looked over at me, her mouth open, a look on her face that I couldn't quite figure out .... expectation? Shame? Lust? As our eyes locked, I felt a releasing surge. My knees buckled and a wet warmth spread across the front of my pants. As I held my wife's gaze, I thrust my hips out towards her. I frantically tried to release my spurting cock from my pants.

I stumbled towards her, clumsily tugging down my trousers. My cock finally sprang out for one last convulsive spurt. I heard my cum thud onto the floor as I fixed my eyes on Jenny's face. Everything else was a blur.

And then everything became clear again. I stood there gasping, my flagging cock in my hand, my panting wife staring at me ... and there was Ben and his massive hard-on.

I started to tug my pants back up, suddenly feeling completely embarrassed, trying to think of something to say. Ben looked down at my wife. He was still gently stroking her pussy, although the urgency was gone—at least, as far as my wife was concerned. But as for Ben and his cock, well, that was a different matter.