The Prize Ch. 01

Story Info
A powerful object is sought.
523 words
3.47
9.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

Dave navigated the labyrinth in his attempt to find the Scepter of Domination. But he knew he was not the only one looking.

His mentor James who tutored him in the art of control had died; teacher had left his brightest students a challenge.

Find the Scepter and you will enslave your rival. Knowing his late friend's sense of humor it mean that Kate and her lesbian lover Jessica were hunting as will. Kate hated Dave guts and the feeling was reciprocated. During their training each got to Dom the other. She had shown no mercy and told him that she would have been happy to make it permanent.

As her entered a chamber he saw the scepter and almost ran to it. But caution served him well. Tossing a coin a new trap sprung up.

Still Dave waited he knew this could be multilayer. Counting to 10 he threw a second one and as expected the back up trap activated. Now safe to cross, he took position of the prize.

In the distance he could hear female voices, his soon to be slaves were arriving

Kate followed by his favorite slave Jessica hurried through the maze.

"Damm James!" Kate fumed she should have just been given the scepter. But when it was in her possession Dave would be made the lowest of her slaves.

"There Mistress, can you sense the power?"

Looking at her favorite, "Yes Pet I can feel it."

As they entered the chamber, Kate motioned Jessica to go ahead.

Her slave obeyed and triggered the trap.

"As I expected, I will release you as soon as I take position of the Scepter."

"You are too late" a male voice from behind her said.

Kate hissed and jumped at him.

Pointing the wand "Statue!"

Kate froze

Dave smiled nastily, "I am going to enjoy this." Slowly removing her clothes, Dave exposed his enemy's beautiful body..

He then looked at the still trapped Jessica, "Enslave."

"What is your wish Master" Jessica asked.

Removing the net and than looking at Kate "Unfreeze weakness. Beat up your former mistress."

Jessica jumped on Kate bearing her to the ground. Getting on top she began slapping the helpless woman in the breast.

"Don't damage her" Dave ordered.

"Yes Master, "Flipping Kate on her stomach Jessica twisted her lovers arm behind making her helpless.

"Very good, 'Dave handed her some rope tie her up in a box tie.

Jessica obeyed.

"Are you enjoying yourself Kate? He asked.

"Damm you!"

"Now now don't be a poor loser. Instead eat Jessica pussy. She is going to my top slave and your Mistress."

"Thank you Master," Looking at Kate. "You heard him grabbing her head"Get to work."

"Jessica while you are being serviced, service me.

Gladly Master."

"Let's try to cum at the same time."

"Ah yes give it to me slut" Jessica cried.

I may have created a monster Dave thought as he came.

"Gag your slut, "Dave instructed handing her a ball gag.

Then turning to her, "Truth! You seem to be taking to this role."

"Because I never wanted to be her slave."

be continued

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers