The Prize Ch. 02

Story Info
The scholar takes another prize.
2.8k words
4.54
23.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sticky. Good sticky. I wonder if she's awake. Huh. No matter. I like it. The way she's hugging my chest. She feels so good, soft. Her ass. Hard. Soft. Both.

I moved my hand down from her back to her butt. I couldn't help it. I started rubbing the left cheek. Shit. Busted. She's moving. I hope she's not mad. She's gonna look up. Yeah. Jeez, her eyes are so blue. Does she look mad? No, maybe not. Hair mussed. One strand hanging down her cheek.

"Hi," she said softly.

She raised herself up on her arms, pulled herself up toward my head, and kissed me on the lips. A soft, sucking kiss. Good. No, not good. She's moving. Where? Where going?

"I'm a mess," she announced. "Gotta pee and get to the shower." She jumped up, surprisingly quickly.

She dropped to her knees by the sofa and leaned her face near my ear.

"You wore me out, Mr. Sotheby Award. I can't remember the last time I felt so good!"

God, was she talking to me? Shit. She stood and headed away from me. That ass. God it was fine. It looked as if it were made of two mini basketballs, bouncing slightly as she walked away. She turned her head enough to say I could shower down here in the bathtub style shower or wait until she was finished upstairs and enjoy the nice one. She pointed over to the right, presumably toward the bathroom.

"I'd invite you in with me up there," she jerked her head upward, "but I'm starving and I'm afraid you'd just become my next meal if you got that close to me," she chuckled.

"I'll wait 'til you're through," I said. "Wouldn't want you to overeat!" I smiled. God was that stupid? No, she's smiling back. O.K.

"Feel free to turn on the T.V. or stereo. Remotes are on the table. I'll be down soon."

Sure, I thought. I've been down this road before. I could watch a football game before she got back down. Guess I'll head to the head. Hmmm. Maybe take a shower down here anyway. Sticky. I'll be clean when she gets back down.

I easily found the bathroom and everything I needed for a shower. It was evidently a guest bathroom, little samples of lots of stuff on the counter. The shower felt good and I think I stayed longer than usual. Thinking. No, remembering. Recalling the way she'd fucked me. Hot water. Hot sex. Swelling cock. When I got out, I walked back to the den to try and find my underwear located somewhere among the pieces of clothing all around the room. God, I didn't wanna put the suit on now. How weird would the underwear and shirt be? As I was trying to decide what to put on, I looked up to see her coming down the stairs. Damn. That was fast. I hadn't been out but a minute or two. She looked great. Much younger now. Her hair was down. She had on a short t-shirt and jeans. No makeup. No bra either, evidently. Nipples showing through the shirt. Hot.

I was so amazed that she had come down this quickly and that she had not bothered to put on makeup. Not that I minded. She didn't need it. She may have had on some lipstick. But I couldn't tell. Savannah, the girl I'd been dating off and on, took ages to get ready. She might change clothes three or four times before we got out of her apartment.

"You showered," she smiled. "Lookin' for something' to put on? I guess the suit is a bit formal. What about your shirt and underwear? That'll do, dontcha think?"

"Yeah, I think that'll do." I started pulling on my underwear, scanning the area for my shirt, which I eventually spotted. She headed to the kitchen.

"I have leftover roast beef. Wanna sandwich? Or should I try for something else? I have lots of stuff in here. I can probably find something you like."

Hmmm. She already had something I liked. I wanted to smell her. I got the shirt on, rolled up the sleeves, and headed over to her.

"Roast beef sounds great. I love it. Can I help?"

"Sure. You can tell me what you want on your sandwich. Mayo? Miracle Whip? Mustard? I have several kinds. I have cheese, two kinds, lettuce, tomato, onion. Oh, and pickles, too. What's your pleasure?" She smiled. A big smile.

I moved up behind her as she turned to the refrigerator. I put my arms around her waist. She stopped. She turned her head around and up and looked at me. Good. Still smiling. I put my face next to her hair. Lemons. Her hair smelled like lemons. Ummm. I moved my nose closer to her neck. Vanilla, here. She moved her right hand around to my butt. She squeezed then pulled away to open the refrigerator door. She started hauling things out, passing some to me. Soon we had the sandwiches built and were seated at the table eating and talking. She was funny. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. She asked me about my sister and about what had happened to my folks. It didn't seem nosy. It seemed concerned.

She reached over to me several times. Touched my arm. My face. It felt good. I wanted to hold her. Close. Squeeze her. Smell her some more. I wanted to fuck her, too. But that could wait. I'd be happy just keeping her close to me. What would she think when we got up. The hard on. Would she notice? Mind? I dunno.

Finally, we'd sat at the table about as long as we could. She made a move to get up, gathering the plates and glasses. I got up, too. Helped her. Followed her into the kitchen and watched her as she bent over to put the dishes in the dishwasher. Curve of her body as she bent. Nice.

"Do you have some place you need to be? Someone to see?" she asked as she stood back up again.

What does that mean? She wants me to go?

"Uh. Are you expecting someone? Should I go?"

She smiled. I liked this smile.

"No. No expectations. I just wanted you to know that it was all right for you to leave if you wanted to. No obligations. Don't be afraid to say so if you have to go."

"No. I don't have to go. But I will if you want me to."

She smiled again.

"I'd like for you to stay. But only if you want to."

Hell, yes, I wanna stay. Like forever.

"Sure, I'll stay." I hesitated. Didn't know if she'd want to be seen out with me. No, wait. She'd asked me out earlier. Maybe she wouldn't mind.

"Wanna go somewhere?" I ventured. "To eat or something'?"

"We just ate, Brian. I am a glutton, but I'm not hungry again just yet." Her smile and tone of voice told me she was kidding me, being a smart ass. I laughed. She laughed back.

"You know what I mean. I'll take you out, later, if you wanna go somewhere."

"That's sweet. Let's see how things go. We might just ring up for a pizza later. Or pick up some burgers at the drive thru. We'll see. I think the game's on. Probably well into the first quarter now. Mind if I turn it on," she asked as she looked up at me, drying her hands on a towel.

"No. Sure, turn it on."

She headed back to the den, reached the table in the middle of the room, and picked up a remote. She punched some buttons and the Cowboys were on the screen. I didn't care anything about the Cowboys. I'm a Falcons fan. But I could watch some ball. Next to her. She sat on the sofa, pulling her legs up and tucking them to her right side. She picked up one of the little pillows on the sofa and hugged it to her chest. I could be there. I could be a pillow.

She looked up at me. Patted the sofa, inviting me to sit. I did.

"When's your first class in the morning?" she asked. "I don't have one until 11:00."

"Oh, god. I have an eight o'clock. Schwartz. Phil of man."

"He's good. Makes you think, doesn't he?"

I was looking at her feet. They were bare. Little. Pink shiny on her toes. Toenails. A ring. A ring on one of her toes. Silver. I wanted to kiss that toe.

"Doesn't he," she asked again, louder this time.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. He does." Back to the toe. Wanna kiss. Shirt long enough to cover. Cover my desire. She's watching the game. Shit. She said shit. Why. Watch the game, watch the game. What happened. Oh, first down. Redskins. Skins. Skin. Touch her skin, her face. Her arms. I reached over and ran the back of my hand along her cheek. Soft. She turned her head to look at me. Took my hand in hers. Licked then kissed my palm. God. Electrical impulses.

She smiled at me then turned her attention back to the game. I tried to concentrate. Sometimes I could follow. The 'Skins were killing the Cowboys. She was animated. She used her arms, her voice, her whole being watching the game. Cursing the Cowboys when they screwed up, cooing when they did well. She shifted positions a thousand times, squirming when the game got tense. Squirming. I want her squirming under me. Under me. Not on top this time. Under. Cover her. Cover her body with mine. Smell her. Feel her. Make her feel me.

She asked me something. Shit. What'd she ask me.

"Huh?"

"Do you want something to drink?" she asked again.

"Whaddya mean?"

She smiled, but looked vaguely exasperated.

"I MEAN do you want something to drink? You know, liquid. Stuff you swallow and it quenches a desire? Water? Soda? Beer? Coffee? Wine?" She stood up.

"Desire?" I asked. Shit. How stupid. Did I say that?

"Yes," she smiled. "Satisfies your thirst. I don't know if you drink alcohol. I have iced tea and soda if you don't. I'm having a beer. Shiner Bock. Want one, or something else?" She was halfway to the kitchen.

I jumped up and followed. By the time I got there, she was already in the refrigerator pulling out a beer.

"Yeah. I'll have a beer."

She looked up, got another beer, closed the refrigerator door.

She placed the beers on the countertop then reached into a drawer, pulling out an opener. She removed the caps, tossed them on the counter, and handed me a beer. I put the beer down on the counter and took hers from her hand. I placed it on the counter, too. I closed in on her, putting my arms around her shoulders, pulling her next to me. She didn't resist. She nestled her cheek on my chest. I held her there. Too long? She still didn't resist. I pulled away, looked at her, took her hands into mine, holding them down by her sides. I bent down my head and kissed her, a quick kiss. She pulled her hands out of mine and placed them on my face. She then put them behind my neck and pulled my head down to hers. She kissed me long and hard and I pushed her back against the counter, returning the kiss. When we pulled back from each other, she was smiling. She turned to pick up her beer and headed back to the den to watch the game.

It was the longest fuckin' football game I've ever watched. It went on and on and on. How many fuckin' quarters have they been playin' now? Fifty? Fifty one? Finally. God, it was finally over. She turned to me as she punched the 'off' button on the T.V.'s remote.

"I'm sorry I made you sit through the game," she apologized. "I know you weren't in to it, but I have a love/hate relationship with the 'Boys. I've been watching them for too many years to stop now. Forgive me? Please?"

Her hand came up to my cheek. She looked me straight in the eyes. Hers so blue. Face, body, skin, not too tan. Dark hair. Dark. Some gray. A little. On one side. Don't move that hand. I pulled her head to my chest. She wrapped her arms around my waist. We stayed this way for some minutes. I dunno how many. Finally, she pulled away from my chest and looked up at me. She spoke softly. Very softly.

"Wanna go upstairs?" And she smiled a little smile.

"Yes," I replied. And we both left the couch at the same time, holding hands as we climbed the stairs to her bedroom.

Her room was soft. Not feminine. Just soft colors. I don't know what colors. Silver? Gray? Some kind of pale purple color? Satin. She went to the side of the big bed farthest from the bedroom door. She started tugging the spread down. I walked to this side and pulled. What now? What do I do now? Take my shirt off.

As I started unbuttoning my shirt, she walked back around the bed and faced me. She unfastened the last button and pulled the shirt off me, tossing it on the chair near the bed. She looked down at the bulge in my underwear. Her hands went to the waistband. She looked up at me. In the eyes again. She slowly pulled the underwear down, having to pull the band up and out to get it over my stiff cock. Her eyes never left mine. When the underwear fell to my ankles, she wrapped her arms around my waist. I stepped out of the underwear.

"You are verrrry well built," she purred. "Nice abs. Very nice buns." She smiled and grabbed my ass with both hands.

I wanted to touch her breasts. Lick them. I reached for the bottom of her shirt, took it in my hands and slowly pulled it up. She raised her arms over her head to assist. I was right. No bra. Her tits were not large, not small. They were not pumped full of anything. They were not perky and they were not saggy. The nipples were dark. Dark and hard. They asked me to suck them. I did.

We fell to the bed and I sucked. Left, right, left, right. She moaned. Softly, but she moaned. I moved my hands to the buttons on her jeans. No zipper. I undid the buttons slowly, watching her watch me. I pulled the jeans down. No panties. Slim hips. Round ass. Muscular. Helping me with the jeans. Pushing them down, down. Free. Free of the jeans. The toe. I'd forgotten the ring. There's the foot. There's the toe. Kiss, kiss, kiss. Lick the ring, the toe. Up, up, now. My face went to her pubic hair. Ahhhhh. Vanilla here, too. Not too much. Faint. Faint smell of vanilla. Lap. Lap. Lap. My tongue finding her clit. Thumbs separating her lips. Lick, lick, lick, clit, clit, clit. She tasted so good.

Was she making the noise, or was I? Must've been her. Had to hold her hips now. Body moving, grinding, circling away from my tongue. Hold her. Hold her tight. Bucking, pumping, up, down, up, down, faster, faster. She's screaming, screaming. Her hands on my head, pushing, pushing it away. My cock was bigger than it'd ever been before. Get it in, get it in. Am I thinking this? No, she's saying this. I hear her. Get it in, get it in. Fuck me, please. Fuck me. Me saying this? No, no. Her. Wants me to fuck her, please. O.K. Thank you, I will please.

I raised my head, looked at her. There was sweat covering her forehead, her upper body. She glistened. I got to my knees. Her legs went up, up around my shoulders. I guided my cock into her. No, it went on its own. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. So good. Shit. Ummmmm. Pump. Pump. Pump. Pump. Get focused. Focus.

I looked down at her face. She was looking at me. Yes, baby, she said. Yes, baby.

Oh, yes, baby, I thought. Yes. I could fuck you forever. Here it is. Here it is. Take it. Take it. Can you feel it? Pump some more. Pretty face. That pretty face. I felt myself going beyond the point where I could slow it down, where I could prolong the inevitable. I was getting off. It wouldn't stop. The shuddering. The noise. This was me. Yes. The cum. Fill her, fill her. She was smiling. Smiling at me. Looking at me. Pushing, pushing, pushing her pussy up to my navel it seemed. Pushing it up around my cock. Pushing it to me, to me. Yes. Yes. Push it, baby, push it.

My pumping stopped. My breathing was slowing down. Her feet still on my shoulders. Looking down at her. Looking up at me. Smiling. She's smiling.

"Thank you, baby," she smiled. "Thank you." Her legs came down.

"You're welcome. You're welcome. Thank you," I whispered as I fell down on her. Covering her. Covering this woman. This recently squirming woman, now still. Still.