The Prize Ch. 02

Story Info
Her treatments continue.
3.9k words
4.21
25.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my eyes closing as I lounged in the comfortable armchair. From my vantage point beside the window in the dining room, the weather looked warm and inviting however, I knew it was quite chilly outside. As I hadn't been told what treatment I would be having next I decided to walk back to my room and wait there.

I had purposely waited until the dining room had cleared a little and the other guests had moved off for their next sessions because I was still very much naked. However now, I knew that anyone looking at me could tell I had recently had sex. The tell tale signs were there! My reddened breasts – my damp pussy and my still lengthy brown nipples! On entering the dining room earlier, Chris had been with me and although I had been naked, I felt a little less exposed with him by my side. Now however, I was alone!

Just as I was about to stand up a young male waiter approached. Noticing that he was staring directly at my breasts I felt myself redden. However, for some reason, feeling really turned on by his attention I threw my shoulders back so that he could see how they moved. He was obviously having trouble hiding his obvious erection as he quickly moved the small tray he was carrying to the front of himself. I could tell he had obviously been watching me for a while.

"This is for you madam" he said softly, handing me a white gilt edged envelope – very similar to the previous one I had received. "It contains details of your next treatment and where you will need to go for it" he continued, quickly walking away.

Opening up the envelope I read:

"One of the main advantages of attending this spa is to ensure that you leave here stress free. Your next treatment is designed to alleviate your tensions. You will be guided by our experts and experience feelings you may never encounter again. Your personal treatment room has been adapted to your measurements to ensure you get the most from it.

You need not return to your room, as neither clothes nor any other personal belongings will not be needed there. Please proceed out of the double windowed doors at the end of the corridor, pass across the lawn to the building on the far side of the lake where you will be met by your personal consultant.

Signed: Mark Flavell - for Indulgence UK

My first thoughts were "I couldn't, could I?"

However, this treatment intrigued me. So much so that I didn't hesitate to move down the wide corridor and step outside.

My earlier thoughts were correct, in that it was extremely cold out here. As I walked across the luscious green grass I wrapped my arms around my chest to try to retain some warmth within my body. I was conscious of my large bottom wobbling as I walked quickly and I could feel the fresh wind tearing across my pale skin as I looked from side to side to check no-one else was around. Seeing that I was alone I slowed down a little to savour the feeling of being so exposed. I had never, ever been so open about my body before. Looking down at my breasts I could physically see my nipples grow in the cool air. I opened my arms wide and looked up towards the sky, offering myself up to the elements and skipped along, enjoying the feeling of my weighty body bobbing and bouncing around.

Lost in the moment I hadn't noticed a group of teenage boys riding their horses in the field adjoining this one.

"Fucking hell!" said the nearest, "Look at the tits on her, lads. Wouldn't mind giving her one eh?"

"Wouldn't we all" laughed one of the others, grabbing his crotch and gesturing his agreement. "Want to see my huge boner love?" he shouted, pulling his cock out of his tight shorts and masturbating suggestively.

It was only when I heard their vulgar comments that I realised I was being watched.

"Oh my god!" I gasped, running as fast as I could towards the building to my left; a far enough distance from the boys so that I couldn't be seen. I could hear them laughing as they watched me try to cover myself with my hands, and not quite succeeding. I was far too large!

Breathing heavily I arrived at the entrance to the wooden type building, to be met by a large dark woman. Although embarrassed about my nudity I couldn't help but stare when I saw her. Her long black hair was pulled tightly back into a pony tail, and her glasses gave her a harsh look. However, she was dressed in a crisp white doctor's coat, fitted very tightly to her large frame. When I say large, I don't mean fat! She was heavily built and very big boned with not an ounce of fat on her. You could tell she worked out, as both her arms and what I could see of her chest were solid muscle.

"Hello Anna, my name is Dr Rikka Kaufman. I'm to be your consultant for this afternoon's treatment" she said, in a broad german accent. "Indulgence UK have given me the opportunity to carry out some of my less well known treatments here in the UK. Back home, in Austria, I have been extremely successful in eliminating the body of stressful toxins and am keen to continue my work here. You are a very lucky young woman."

Taking me by the arm she continued "I've looked over your details, and I believe the programme we have worked out for you Anna, will ensure a great result and a fully enjoyable treatment for yourself today. It is my intention that you leave here today fully rejuvenated, totally relaxed and at ease with your body."

All the time she was talking, I was conscious of her hand stroking the upper part of my arm, lightly trailing her fingernail across my shoulder and over the rise of my breast. I could see she knew the effect that she was having on me.

"Has Chris explained what we will be up to this afternoon?" she purred.

"No" I replied weakly, with a smile, warming to this European doctor.

"Well, I'll explain what I would like from you while I get you settled into the first part of your treatment" she said, motioning me to follow her into a room to our left.

"I can see that although it is quite cold outside, you appear to be a little warm Anna? Perhaps you ran a little too fast eh?" she smirked. "However, warm is not what we want!" she said loudly. "I want you hot!! Not just your temperature but sexually hot too!! So hot that it makes you uncomfortable! This is necessary to the treatment Anna so please try to bear with us."

When she spoke it made me think that perhaps, the incident with the boys had not been a coincidence at all, but planned? It certainly had the desired effect.

Leading me across the room, she gestured that I should step up in front of a type of bath. Not however, a normal elongated oval bath. This one was actually body shaped – MY body shape?

"We have taken the measurements you gave Mark and adapted this tub to fit you" she said. "Step in please, Ja?"

It felt strange. The tips of my toes and heels of my feet rested flat along the one end whilst I could feel the top of my head resting on the other end. In between, I was unable to rest my arms alongside my side as the walls of the tub were moulded not only to my waist but hugged the sides of my breasts and hips. The shape of it meant that not only were my breasts pushed together with my nipples pointing upwards, my bottom was also tight thereby forcing the roundness of my belly to swell slightly.

Slipping into the bath I was amazed that I found it to be extremely comfortable, mainly due to the fact that a bowl like area had been scooped out to accommodate my wide bottom. The floor of the tub rose a little in the gap between the top of my legs and I could feel the enamel lightly resting against my bare pussy.

"What I am going to do now Anna is slowly run a specially prepared liquid through special jets positioned strategically around the tub, so that you will be fully covered. This liquid treatment has been prepared with special nutrients to enhance the natural elements in your body, bringing your nerve endings to the surface. On a positive note, once your body has been covered, you will feel euphoric and alive however, on the negative side, which you will experience very briefly, the liquid must be piping hot. The liquid contains many supplements to ensure that you will suffer no lasting damage to your pretty skin, so please don't be concerned.

Before I open the taps I suggest you protect your nipples with your fingers Anna. I can see from Chris's notes that you have a very sensitive nipple area so it would probably be best if you cover them up. Just before you do, do you mind if I check for myself?"

As I was not in any position to say no, I watched as she reached over and, taking her thumb and forefinger gently squeezed them until they swelled and widened. She then flicked her tongue over and around my now rock hard nubs. Such sensations!!!!!

"Mmmmm, yes" she cried, watching them become hard and wide. "Chris was quite right."

"I'll leave you now Anna, just try to relax and I will be back soon" she said, dimming the lights and closing the door behind her.

As I lay there, in the semi dark I began to feel the warmth from the liquid seeping around my body. Unlike a normal bath, the liquid formed a very gradual pool around my body....almost like fingers silently stroking and caressing me. It was an extremely erotic sensation however, as the water level rose so did my temperature. I could see the effect on my skin – my normally pale skin becoming redder and redder until I thought it would become too unbearable.

However, when I thought I could take no more, another sensation took over. From my tender breasts down to the tips of my toes my whole body battled with the rising wave of ecstasy I was experiencing....culminating in an orgasm like I've never experienced before. I could feel the sweat running from my body....could actually see my nipples expand and contract with each spasm....to the point whereby small globules of liquid were seeping from them. I felt the hot liquid pouring between my legs sending electrical charges to the tips of my toes.

When I felt I could no longer breathe I watched as Rikka re-entered. She was completely naked! Her hairy body now exposed to me. For the first time in my life I felt ready to make love with another woman. Her muscled arms and washboard belly were shiny with apparent sweat. The flatness of her belly seemed just to enhance her mammoth breasts however, what surprised me most were her breasts. I could see straight away that she had had surgery. Breasts of her size would certainly have sagged with their weight a little, as mine did, however hers seem to protrude high like half melons with nipples identically central on each breasts. There was also no movement as she walked towards me and I could tell, if I were to have the opportunity to touch her, hers would be rock hard.

"Had the special liquids contained some sort of aphrodisiac?" I thought to myself. I would never have thought I could think such erotic thoughts.

The cooling liquid was now running from my hot body. Once the tub had emptied, she released the side enabling me to slide away from my confinement. My legs felt very shaky but she was well able to lift me tight against her ample breasts and hug me until I felt stronger.

Whether it was my recent experience or not, I felt comforted being held within her strong arms. I was enjoying the feel of her breasts against mine. As she wrapped her arms around me I felt her hairy body massaging mine.

As if realizing what may happen if we continued our embrace, she suddenly released me. Taking my hand she led me through a door opposite where I was surprised to see not only Chris, but Mark as well.

As Mark had told me initially, any form of dress was not included and therefore it wasn't a surprise to see that both were naked! I was also quite surprised to see that both men were semi erect? They actually created a striking picture. Chris - tall, blond with not a single hair on any part of his body compared to Mark, short and well built, with not only facial hair but his chest, shoulders and legs were liberally covered. As we walked into the room, they were quick to break away from each other's arms.

"Ah!" I thought.

This room, I realised, was totally different to the first. This was cold as ice, almost fridge like! I watched as steam rose from my body. Funnily enough, the first thought that came to my mind was how were the 2 men able to rise to the occasion in such a cool climate.

Moving me into the middle of the room where a metal frame was stood, she placed me within the framework, grabbed both of my hands and raised them above my head. Fastening them together, she proceeded to fix them securely to a centre hook in the middle of the horizontal bar above me.

Whilst she was securing me, Chris and Mark were doing the same with my ankles. I was beginning to get a little worried by now and my concern must have showed in my face.

"Do not worry my little one" she said, quietly stroking the side of my face. "You will love this. All we intend to do is reduce your body temperature."

She then, together with Chris and Mark, took a number of large white pads from a cupboard beside her and began placing them over my pink body. As she placed the first one around my waist I shivered. The pads were ice cold; in fact there were shreds of ice running though them. The cabinet must have been refrigerated

She fastened the pad with a metal clip, and then opened another. The second, she placed underneath my bottom lengthwise so that it ran between my legs and covered both my bare pussy and wide crack. It was a real turn on! Amazing!!! Between the three of them they completely covered my whole body. I could feel my nipples shrivel and retract. My overheated body was now becoming ice cold and was almost too much to bear. They all then left the room.

I was feeling really uncomfortable. This sudden drop in my body temperature had the effect of making me want to visit the toilet. I wasn't sure that I could hold out for very long.

20 Minutes later she returned – alone! "I am now going to warm you back up." said Rikka.

"Oh please Rikka, I really need to relieve myself first." I cried. I was in so much pain.

"Then carry on Anna. The treatment has worked correctly up to now and I would expect you to need this. Don't worry about anything. We are alone for now so, if you feel a little reluctant to do so let me help you?"

With that she started to remove the lower pad from between my legs exposing my pussy to the cool air. One small touch along my pussy lips was all it took and, much to my disgust, I felt my bladder open and the warm liquid run down between my legs. Happily I noticed Rikka had turned away to give me some form of privacy.

Once she knew I had finished, she turned and continued removing the pads one at a time until, once again, I was now naked – however still very cold. She then surprised me by taking me in her arms and giving me the gentlest hug. Her warm fake breasts pushing against mine, her nubs catching on mine and best of all I could feel her hairy bush tickling my pussy lips. Her soft hands were running down the length of my back to cup the wide cheeks of my ass. I could feel her warmth transfer to me.

"Are you enjoying your session so far?" she asked, smiling.

Before I could reply, she leant in and pushed her soft moist lips against mine. As my lips yielded to the invasion of her tongue I felt a slow dribble of liquid pass between my legs...."Was that me or her?" I wondered.

"It's certainly different" I replied, quietly.

As we parted she led me back into the previous room. However this time the body shaped tub had been replaced with a slightly larger tub.

"This one Anna, is used very much along the same lines as before however with a slight difference. Our aim is still to bring your temperature up but this time, it will not be filled with any liquid. You will find that the tub itself will become warm however, only very minimally" she advised.

That will be the first part of this treatment. The second part will be your surprise!"

As I stepped, once again, into the tub I noticed another slight difference. Whereby I had to rest my arms over my body previously (due to insufficient room by my sides) this time I was told to slot my arms through strategically placed cut outs either side of me. As well as that, the tub itself, actually shorter than before, had more cut outs for me to place my ankles through. Although this was a little uncomfortable, the warming sensation passing through me took my mind off it. The total result had the effect of me being totally exposed and spread out. I presumed this was to ensure that the heat from the tub was able to reach every part of me.

"Now, I want you to relax" said Rikka, moving away to the door.

I presumed she was leaving me, as before, to enjoy the treatment.

However, I was wrong. Opening the door she stood back as 5 women entered. They were naked and all carried various pieces of equipment. I looked over in surprise as one by one they surrounded me.

The lady at my head leaned forward and started to kiss me. Her kiss starting so sweetly but quickly gaining momentum until I felt the strength of her mouth heavily against mine, bruising my lips. She kept darting her pierced tongue in and out of my mouth, just like a mini cock. She held my head still while she pounded my face.

A second & third woman stood either side of my arms and held my hands over their naked breasts. They started by gently encouraging my fingers against their own breasts until I was grasping to feel their nipples. I noticed that the lady on my right had very small nipples but smooth aureolas whereas the lady on my left had nipples at least an inch long and smooth and soft to the touch.

The two women at my feet were gently massaging my toes, pulling and stretching, teasing the soles of my feet. Together in unison, they leant down to kiss and nibble them. I could feel their tongues circling the soft skin of my instep and trembled in anticipation.

I felt there was something missing. My breasts ached with desire. No one was touching them....I could see they were, once again, leaking a little and ached for a mouth around them...lifting my heaviness and massaging the tender mounds.

They must have been working on me for at least half an hour when suddenly they stopped. I knew I was nearing the point of no return however, their withdrawal had the effect of stemming the imminent flow of my juices. Leaving the room they were replaced by more women. This time however, I knew I was about to be satisfied.

A petite oriental lady was approaching me. She held in her hand a large purple vibrator. It must have been at least 12" long and 3" wide and was heavily rippled along its length. Slowly, she pulled my wet lips apart and stared to slide the dildo between them. Finding no resistance she continued until she could go no further. I was now desperate for release but she stepped back and just left it there.

Moving forward either side of me were two African ladies. Their deep black nipples set against their ebony skin making me even more horny. They each took hold of a breast and harshly pinched my soft nipple, stretching and pulling it between their teeth until they were satisfied with its length. They then attached a large metal clip, which made me wince. I noticed, attached to the metalwork was a short wire however, they stood back as the others had.

Finally, the women stepped aside to let a man in – Mark!! Flicking a switch I found myself lowered down within my confinement towards the floor. This was the first time I felt afraid! Looking down at his hairy boy I could see that now his full erection was visible. The semi erection of earlier had been replaced by an enormous cock. Not in length I hasten to say but in its width. Where he lacked in length, he more than made up for in its girth. He moved forward and, due to my position near the floor, straddled my face.

12