The Prize Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!" I thought. "He intends to make me swallow him. I can't possibly take all of that inside my mouth." However, looking closely at his red throbbing cock I couldn't help but lick my lips. He saw and smiled!

"Relax, and you will enjoy this part." said Mark. "Tense up and you won't."

As he raised his hand the women each moved forward. The young oriental took hold of the vibrator positioned in my cunt and switched it to high speed whilst, at the same time, the two african's took hold of the small connector wired to my nipples and they too switched them on high. The extreme jolt of electricity passing through me made me scream and shoot high up in the air – my open mouth connecting to his thick trembling cock. He forced against me and thrust hard down my throat until I was gagging. Again and again I orgasmed. My juices were flowing freely from every orifice and I could feel myself rising to the point of passing out.

Feeling his cream around my mouth I took a deep breath and swallowed! I knew his cum as seeping out of my mouth but this didn't stop me opening my mouth for more...

Feeling him withdraw and the attachments being removed I sighed. I knew, to the day I die, I would never forget this day.

"I take it that you are satisfied with the treatment?" asked Rikka, smiling.

To be continued...

12