The Prize Ch. 02

Story Info
Buck moves to collect his prize but will Melissa bite?
6.4k words
4.63
35.4k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buck's luck began to improve and he even wound up with a full house which he put on display in front of the astonished ranch hands. With every carefully executed round of poker, he inched closer to victory meaning that he'd grab that condom, walk into the barn and close the door behind them.

Leaving the rest of them to imagine what would be going on inside. Only that's all they'd do because he planned to persuade Melissa to go along with his plan to convince the other hands that he had branded her first. But as he drew a pair of threes, he wondered how she would handle that. Would she put her hands on those nicely flared hips of hers and lecture him about how she was a fully grown woman not a horse?

Well she could talk all she liked but if she left the barn without going along with it, she'd run into a heap of trouble working on the ranch. After all, having a female working alongside the men riding hard and getting dirty doing ranching work from sunrise to sunset had broken all kinds of rules on the ranch. It just wasn't heard of, because women pitched in but not with the grueling and often dangerous daily grind.

"Buck, you're looking like you're going to clean up here," Slim said sighing," Sure picked your game well."

Buck focused on his cards, yeah he sure did because he knew he'd win for sure this way, cause the only person who could beat him was inside the barn. But Dylan still believed that it would be him going inside the barn to meet up with Melissa and he won just enough hands to keep him hopeful.

"I got plenty of good chances left," Dylan said, "and when I go inside, I'll even let her pick out the spot where I'll nail her."

Slim chuckled.

"Right against that far wall works for me," he said, "Just get naked and then try not to get splinters in her back."

"I'll dip my wick in her anyway she likes it," Carlton said, "and I'll grind it inside her until it makes her scream."

Buck's hands balled into fists at his side. Their raunchy talk grated on him and made him even more determined to win the next couple of hands and end this so it would be him walking inside.

And then what?

He would get her to see why his plan to handle this would be the best before she had a chance to tell him off. He would just talk some sense into her and not be thinking about what he'd rather do instead.

How much he'd rather be tasting those sweet lips, plump and pliant beneath his own mouth, the headiness of her scent reaching him just before he plunged his tongue in between those lips. Would she allow him to do that or turn away, in his fantasies she'd suck on his tongue enough to drive him crazy.

His hands would ride across her shirt, easing their way underneath the fabric to caress her silky skin underneath right up to the lower curve of her breasts. He didn't know if she favored bras over camisoles but he'd love to have that mystery solved with his fingers. When he palmed her breasts with his hands even between the two pieces of clothing, she'd lean against him and sigh, he knew it.

Then he'd whisper something in her ear to make her nipples go hard.

He sighed as he waited to make his decision to draw another card or to keep his hand. No, she probably wouldn't do any of that if he put any moves on her when he went in the barn. He didn't think she'd exactly blush and act all demure but she probably would be as likely to slap him as any of the other guys. Better stick to protecting her from the other men.

And just as much, from him as his thoughts became less than chaste.

Melissa heard the men laughing and thought about stepping outside and asking them if she could join in their poker game but figured they'd just tell her to get lost.

Even Buck who she had gotten the better of once or twice probably wouldn't welcome her in their midst. So instead she went to get some hay for her mare's nose bag and listened to the mare nicker contently as she dug in for her meal. She thought about heading back to the house to take that cold shower she really needed about now but...

She returned back to the groom's room and sat back down on the cot. The mattress groaned beneath her and she lay back on the comforter on top of it and looked up at the ceiling. Spider webs dominated the corners and the wood had cracked in several places but the damp heat hadn't penetrated the walls yet so it still felt cool. The cot was sturdy but comfortable and wide enough to fit two people if they overlapped meaning if they were wrapped up in each other's arms.

Even a large guy like Buck, who she'd love to have lying there right now...oh the things she would do to make sure he didn't fall out of bed. But since that wasn't happening soon, she had some needs to take care of first. She had to take an edge off of what she was feeling right now.

She closed her eyes and she unsnapped her jeans and when she pulled the zipper down, the rasping sound filled the room. But there wasn't anyone there to listen so she sighed as she slipped a hand beneath her pants right to her lacy panties.

Working all day on a ranch could be brutal on lingerie but she splurged on lacy panties in different shades of the rainbow like scarlet red, royal blue and ebony. Her little secret that she kept from everyone else around her, that beneath her masculine attire, Melissa was all woman.

She had started to caress herself on top of her panties so that the silky part of them rubbed tenderly against her pussy, oh yeah that felt nice she decided, as she felt the familiar of niceness that flickered in that area of her body before it turned naughty. The dampness in her pussy soon soaked through and by the time she slid her fingers beneath the fabric, she felt the slickness of arousal. She rubbed the folds created by pinkish lips that were cloaked by soft brown curls and circled her clit lazily at first, not wanting to feel the intensity of its awareness right away.

But it wasn't her hands strumming the sensitive tissue, they were Bucks and the cries as she began to rock her hips were for him. And then he traded his fingers with his mouth and the sensations only intensified. He'd kiss her inner thighs, tickling them with his mustache all the way up to her waiting pussy and his tongue would trace a trail of heat around her soft lips, plying them apart so he could thrust along the cleft to her clit. She'd buck off of the mattress when he did that, unable to control herself, because of the pulsations of pleasure that would penetrate deeper than his tongue could go.

She traced a finger, circling her clit imagining that it was Buck's tongue and she thrust a finger inside her slick channel, as his tongue breached inside of her. She'd always fantasized about having a man's mouth on her, strumming her pussy into a crescendo of pleasure. But never thought...

She still didn't as she rubbed her fingers even more intensely over her clit biting back her cries even though no one could hear them. Her heart raced, her breath became more ragged and her other hand clenched the mattress. Oh god, she felt frustrated when her orgasm hit her with such force.

Because she opened her eyes and found herself lying by herself in the groom's room with the man she needed nowhere in sight.

Buck collected his winnings and looked around him at the crestfallen faces surrounding him. No doubt more than a few erections had just deflated as a result of his winning straight. Even Dylan just glared at him, tossing down his three of a kind.

Whoa that had been close, too close.

Best news for Dylan because there was no way that he'd be stepping foot in the barn to claim his prize anyway.

The men got up one by one after he did and slapped him on the back.

"Congratulations Buck..."

"Good job..."

"Don't keep her waiting..."

"Nail her good..."

He almost punched Carlton out for that line but he left them to head inside the barn.

"Hey Buck, you forgot something..."

He turned to look at Dylan who held up the small foil wrapped square before tossing it to him. Buck caught it deftly and slipped it in his pocket before heading into the barn.

Melissa came back down to earth gradually after her orgasm. It hadn't sated her but had taken off the edge enough so she'd make it to the house in time for that nice cold shower.

But the only thing that would really satisfy her right now was a good hard man. She'd never find one here so maybe if after her shower she got dressed in the only other dress she owned and some nice heels and went to the club, she could start out the night by doing some dirty dancing and then decide whether or not to take it to a motel room.

She was 19, living on her own, holding a full-timed job and if she wanted to find a guy to fuck in her spare time, who would judge her for that? Other women did that; they just wouldn't have to be teased by a group of men the next day while out riding on the ranch.

That would work, she thought, she'd give herself the birthday present of going out and having some fun. Hoisting herself off the mattress, she noticed in the cracked mirror that her hair had gotten mussed up, her face flushed. She straightened up her top and zipped up her pants.

Then she walked out of the groom's room and looked up to see Buck standing there. She felt his penetrating gaze on her and her skin warm at the sight of him there. Not long after he had taken her pussy inside of his mouth...at least in her fantasies.

"What are you doing here," she asked him.

He looked at her pointedly.

"I need to talk to you."

She sighed.

"Oh don't do that," she said, "Work hours are over and I'm going to hit the shower and then the club."

She tried to walk past him and he grabbed her arm, the strength of his grip stopped her in her tracks. The dominance of such a motion, her pussy tightened. He had always been a wall of a man and she wondered what it'd feel like to have his naked flesh press against her, flattening her breasts against his chest while he buried his cock deep inside her. Oh, it was really getting warm inside here, she thought.

"What do you want Buck?"

He let her go before she'd grab her arm away from him.

"It's about what happened outside," he said, "when the guys and I were playing poker."

She crossed her arms, her interest piqued.

"Okay I'm listening."

He looked down at his boots and that wasn't like him so she thought, this must be really interesting or really bad news so she braced herself.

"We were playing five card stud, nothing wild, my choice..."

"Okay, that's your best game..."

"But we weren't playing for money," he said, "We were playing for you."

She frowned at him, her arms still folded but her mind entertained some forbidden corners as his words reached her.

"What did you just say?"

Buck sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Exactly what I told you," he said, "Whoever won the poker match got to come in here and have sex with you."

She was almost too shocked at his revelation for words...almost but what she found most shocking is that what she really felt was turned on. If her pussy hadn't been slick from her own fondling, it would be from what he just said. Some guys had played poker to win the chance to slide between her thighs and get some good loving...and if Buck was here with her inside the barn, that meant only one thing.

That he had won the prize.

Oh her knees went weak at the idea that he had walked inside the barn with the intent of not leaving until he had fucked her. She knew she should be offended at the chauvinism behind the whole idea of men playing poker over a woman's pussy, even more so if they knew she still wore her cherry.

But they couldn't know that...so they must have thought she would be able to show them a good time. And she would be pissed off enough to get violent if it had been any other hand, Carlton and especially Dylan who had strutted in the barn telling her to take her clothes off and spread her legs.

Buck however, that was a whole different wet dream. And when he told her to take her clothes off, there was no way in hell she was saying no. She'd rip her shirt off so that it could never be worn again...at least with buttons and the pants she wore would slide over her hips and down her legs so quickly...they'd probably burn her skin.

Her lingerie including her panties, also history and she'd stand in front of him, her pussy glistening and ready for him. Then she'd tell him it was his turn to take it all off.

"Melissa...did you hear what I just told you?"

She nodded.

"Yeah I did Buck and since you're in here telling me all this, I'm assuming that you won the poker match."

He stared at her and the way he did, it was like someone had struck a match close to her and the heat that ignited reached her skin. Oh, she knew if he removed his pants, his cock would be rock hard yet why did he tell her the truth about the poker match?

Did that mean he didn't intend to fuck her? Oh hell no, if he played through all those hands of poker to keep the other men away from collecting their prizes, then he could just walk out right now without looking back. She didn't need anyone to take care of her like that.

What she needed was the man in front of her to take a couple steps towards her and lay those lips of his on her mouth, and show her what it meant to be thoroughly kissed by a man who wouldn't just stop there.

She knew that deep inside of him, below all these good intentions, he wanted that too and he hid something in the darkness she sensed too. But how was she going to get him to stop playing the chivalrous cowboy and get his hands in her pants?

Inspiration needed to hit her quickly before either one walked out of there.

Melissa stared at the cowboy in front of her.

"So you did win the poker match didn't you," she asked, "Isn't that why you really came inside the barn?"

He studied her face, and she felt the indecision behind his own, as if it were palpable. But he just shook his head.

"No Melissa, I came here to tell you the truth," He said, "You follow my lead and play along and they'll leave you alone."

Oh he watched as her hackles went up, as pretty as they were, and he knew they were raised against him.

"Did I just hear you correctly," she said, "You want me to back up some story you plan to tell them that you scored with me, to keep them away or is it really to make you look like some kind of stud, who bagged the prize filly inside the barn?"

He blinked his eyes at her.

"Oh yeah Buck, I know what they call me when they think I'm not listening," she said, "and I know what they'd do to me if they got me alone."

He frowned at her.

"What do you mean?"

She sighed.

"Carlton's really into rope play and wants to truss me up against the fence here and then fuck me from behind while he bites the back of my neck like some stud. Slim wants me to suck him off all the way to the back of my throat and then spray his cum all over my breasts and Dylan..."

Buck put up a hand.

"Melissa you don't have to..."

Instead she took a step closer to him, her eyes defiant and that sent stirrings inside him all the way to his cock. But he'd just come into the barn to help her, only she didn't seem to get that.

"And what would you like to do to me Buck?"

He heard the challenge in her voice which more than laced her words.

"I mean you won me in a poker match," she said, "I'm yours now aren't I? What would you like to do first?"

He sighed as he took in the young woman in front of him, the one whose curves his fingers itched to embrace, to run over gently at first and then with more power. She really shouldn't have asked that last question.

"You do what I say and follow my lead," he said, "and the whole thing will blow over in a couple of weeks."

She didn't believe that and she didn't trust his motives. That he wanted her to pretend that they'd just fucked in the barn to convince the other hands that she belonged with him and thus was hands off. A delicious charge ran through her at the thought but she didn't let it change her stance.

"No Buck I'm not going to do it," she said, "I'm not going to lie for you."

He frowned.

"You'd be lying for yourself not for me,"

"Bull shit, I'm not going to work each day alongside you with the men thinking I fucked you because you won me in a poker match when nothing happened."

He took one step towards her and she felt the intensity of the man, almost enough to retreat a step but she held her ground instead.

"So what's the alternative?"

She didn't miss a beat.

"You fuck me for real," she said, "That's the only way either one of us is going to get out of here with that story."

He just looked at her, as if she'd gone crazy. So he didn't want her after all, except in her fantasies.

"Melissa, do you even know what you're saying?"

She folded her arms at him.

"Sure I do," she said, "I'm no liar so if you want me to tell the hands I spread my legs for you, better make sure it's the truth."

He just shook his head at her and she saw something in his eyes that almost made her want to take that last statement back. Only now she couldn't so she stood there and waited for a response.

"I can't do that..."

She looked past his words into his eyes and read differently, She took one step closer to him, close enough so he could touch her. She knew he wanted to do that by the way his hands tensed with her approach.

"Why not...I'm not a girl anymore...I haven't been one in a while."

His mouth curved into a smile.

"Yeah I noticed..."

She stepped even closer, close enough so he smelled the honey suckle from her hair, the jasmine bath soap she showered after each work day. And she smelled his aftershave which sent waves of desire through her.

"I wouldn't stop you...and you won't want to stop me."

Before he could respond, she stepped closer to him to where they nearly touched and placing her hands on his shirt, she reached up to kiss him on his mouth. Damn, when she first flirted with his lips, with her own, he nearly jumped out of his skin. She brushed the lips he'd fantasized about over his mouth, almost like a whisper but it sent tendrils of pleasure through him. She seemed hesitant to intensify the pressure so he helped her with that by sliding his hands around her waist and pulling her closer to him, molding their bodies together.

He knew he shouldn't, he knew that he should stop her from kissing him but after all, it wasn't as if she hadn't warned him. He explored her own mouth with his, the delicate corners and where they slightly parted, where he would slide his tongue inside the split second before she expected it. His hands slid down her back to the globes of her ass which he cupped and she felt that even with the denim in between her skin and his hands. She pressed against him from her breasts to her groin, while they continued to kiss. His body felt so hard against her softness as she explored his chest with her hands wanting to slip them beneath his shirt.

"Melissa..."

She gasped against him as his lips sought hers again, and she felt his capable hands scoop her up to move her towards the hay bales. He sat her down there and she reached for him, lest he have second thoughts about continuing, but Buck made it clear he wasn't going anywhere.

In fact, his hands moved to her shirt and he reached for that first button and undid it, casually as if she wouldn't notice. Only she did, it had been like his fingers had burned her skin rather than lightly brushed it as they worked on her shirt.

The second button, undone, then the third and the fourth as he worked his way down her shirt, slowly unwrapping her as he did so. Underneath she wore a black camisole and his eyes widened.

"What, a woman can't wear pretty things?"

He chuckled at the amazement in her voice, as he lightly stroked the silky material.

12