The Prize Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But first things first...she had to lose those pants all the way. She watched him carefully as she did just that, after removing her boots. She had to lean against the closest wall to do that which didn't bother him because the wall would come in handy. She kicked them off and stood in front of him with several pieces of lacy fabric shielding her body from his eyes..which would burn through them if they could...she swallowed, her throat dry at the gaze in his eyes. Her muscles tensed because she knew he'd make short work of what was left of her clothes.

She'd watched him working in the field for years. He had the speed and agility to dodge charging bulls and catch wayward yearlings. He could walk two steps in a flash and probably find a way to have his cock inside of her in nothing flat...the thought excited her because if she didn't see it coming, maybe then she could focus on the sensations of him fucking her.

But he just stood there, fighting some basal instincts she knew and she felt naked for the first time in his presence.

"You want me to take it all off?"

He shook his head.

"No I want you to do a few things for me first," he said, "Now relax, they're going to be fun and make you feel really good."

She felt skepticism creep through her. She had thought that once they hit the cabin and closed the door, that he'd be on her in a flash, the clothes would go flying off and they'd be rolling in the sack as he took her virginity. She didn't get all this buildup. She didn't need it, really. She needed good, raw sex and she needed it now.

Now if she could just convince him of that, she thought as they stood watching each other, the sound of their breathing filling the room. But what came next, she didn't anticipate.

12