The Prize Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this time there was no pretence. As soon as Marie looked in their direction, the two men stepped out from the shade of the trees. They looked a little younger than them, perhaps in their mid thirties, and looked fit and tanned. Although they had now tucked their cocks away, their trunks did little to disguise their growing bulges.

Marie squeezed Simon's hand before dropping to her knees in front of one of the men. Without a word, she pulled his trunks down by the waistband. His cock sprung up, and with a groan from both of them she sucked him into her wet mouth. Beside her, Brenda was following suit, stroking along the other mans thick shaft as she swirled her tongue around his cock head.

Behind them, Tom and Simon watched, their cocks already recovered and massively erect. Simon dropped to his knees behind Marie and entered her quickly, driving the man's cock deep into her mouth as he thrust forward.

Tom moved behind Brenda, but before he could enter her she wriggled to one side and looked at him questioningly. He knew straight away what she meant, what she wanted and nodded slowly. Brenda turned around quickly, sucking Tom deep into her mouth, into her throat, as the stranger seized her hips and slammed into her.

The beach echoed to their cries. Brenda and Marie cried out as their bodies were used, their mouths and pussies full of cock, each thrust driving the other cock deeper into them. The men moaned as their need to cum built, as their balls tightened, as they drove into the women, their cocks all moving in unison.

They all came within seconds of each other. Marie and Brenda came first, their sobs of pleasure muffled by the thick, hard cocks driving into their mouths as their bodies wilted under the strength of their orgasms.

As one, the men pulled out, all stroking their cocks and spraying cum over Marie and Brenda, onto their backs and asses, their breasts and faces, until their thick juices were exhausted and running down the girls bodies.

Brenda turned and clung to Tom, whispering "thank you" as they kissed, their tongues diving into each others mouths. Simon hugged and kissed Marie, the other men forgotten for a moment. They turned to go, but Marie and Brenda went to them quickly, kissing them deeply as they reached for their cocks, caressing them both before pushing their still wet cocks back into their trunks.

They watched the men leave, not even knowing their names, before turning back to Tom and Simon. Exhausted, they led the way back to the bungalow.

*************************

The next morning, they were all up early. While they were at breakfast, their bags were collected, and taken to the landing stage that jutted out into the bay that dominated one end of the island. When they got there, they could only stop and stare. Their yacht was waiting for them in the bay – and it was enormous!

As they stood and stared, grinning to each other and pointing, two men approached them. They were both in their mid twenties, and looked tall and tanned in their tight white shorts and tee shirts.

"Hi, you must be Simon, Marie and friends. I'm Patrick, and this is David."

Marie and Brenda both looked at him as he spoke, drawn in by the Californian twang to his voice and the sparkle in his deep blue eyes. Simon introduced them all, and then pointed to the yacht.

"Is that it?"

Patrick laughed.

"That's everyone's first reaction," he told them, "And yes that's her, that's 'The Princess', and yes she does look as good close up as she does from here. Want to see?"

They all answered at once, all talking excitedly as Patrick led the way to the end of the landing stage where David was overseeing the loading of their bags onto a speedboat. He held out his hand to Brenda and helped her into the boat. As she stepped down, his eyes swept over her face and body, missing nothing. He moved close to her as she stepped down, being careful she didn't stumble, her breasts pressing against his arm.

She sat down quickly, watching as Marie got the same treatment, a tingle reaching deep inside her body. Moments later Tom and Simon were aboard. As soon as they were all sat down, the engines roared into life and they headed towards The Princess. To them, the yacht looked huge, but it was still small enough to be crewed by just David and Patrick. Even so, as soon as they where onboard they could see just how luxurious she was.

David helped them all up the steps at the back of the boat that led onto a wide sun deck. It was littered with cushions and sun beds, with the odd small table. As they moved forward, they could see stairways on both sides of the yacht leading off to the upper deck. A walkway led to the front of the boat. But Patrick led them inside, past a bar and into a dining area. The walls and roof could be slid back, so that they could be inside or out.

Moving in further, there was a lounge area that filled the whole width of the yacht. Beyond that, down a few stairs, they reached the bedrooms. In front, there were two smaller rooms, one of which Patrick and David shared. But then, as they turned back on themselves, there were two larger rooms.

Patrick grinned as he saw them all staring at their sumptuous surroundings.

"I'll leave you to it," he told them, "Come up on deck as soon as you're ready."

"Wow," was all Brenda could say, and then they were hugging each other in delight.

They explored a little more. The two bedrooms were the same, with a door between them, which actually fitted into a partition wall which could be slid back to make one large room. At the back, each bedroom had a door which led into a bathroom for them to share, complete with a large double shower cubicle.

"We could all fit in that," Marie giggled.

"Come on then," Tom teased her, pulling her towards it.

"Later," she told him with a husky laugh, "Let's get back on deck – we'll be leaving soon."

As they went back out to the bedrooms, David and Patrick were just leaving their luggage. They went to their own rooms, and quickly unpacked, leaving most things to be put away later, but looking for their swimming things. Tom and Simon changed quickly, pulling shorts on over their swimming trunks before heading back up on deck.

As soon as Tom had gone, Brenda joined Marie in her room. They were soon naked, and reaching for the matching bikinis they had brought along just for this occasion. They had chosen white, because it contrasted so well with their tanned bodies. The material was thin, and clung tautly to their bodies. The top barely covered their breasts, their nipples showing up dark and hard. The bottoms, cut away at the hip, clung to their asses and mounds.

"Mmmmmm," Brenda murmured, looking in the mirror, then back at Marie.

They pulled their short black dresses on over the top of their bikinis. The sleeveless dresses were short, barely reaching half way down their thighs, and were made of fine net. They hid nothing, but disguised everything.

As soon as they reached the deck, Tom and Simon stood and stared. But it was Patrick, standing with them, who let out the whistle.

"Hello Ladies," he greeted them, crossing the deck quickly and taking their hands, making no effort to hide the fact that his eyes were raking over their bodies.

He led them back to the rail, where Tom and Simon slipped their arms around them. They stood and watched as they left the island resort, and headed out to sea. While David piloted the yacht, Patrick brought Champagne and some maps, and together they planned their week, settling on cruising around the area, stopping whenever it took their fancy, but mooring at a different island each night.

After that, David and Patrick left them to it, bringing them fresh drinks and snacks throughout the day. They enjoyed the sun, with Marie and Brenda slipping out of their dresses and enjoying the attention they were getting. In the late afternoon, the crew moored the boat and they dived off the side into the sparkling sea. As they climbed up the steps back onto the yacht, David and Patrick were waiting with towels, their eyes drawn to Marie and Brenda in their now see through bikinis.

While David and Patrick guided the yacht towards their first overnight stop, and then started to organise dinner, they all went down to their rooms to freshen up. In their own rooms, they stripped out of their still wet swimming things, and settled down on their beds, enjoying the cool air being fed out by the air conditioning playing over their hot skin.

Brenda rolled easily into Tom's arms, her naked breasts against him as he slid an arm around her and softly caressed her ass. They kissed softly as Brenda slid her hand over his chest and belly, heading towards his already growing cock.

Next door, Simon and Marie were locked in each others arms, the tongues exploring eagerly as they kissed. Marie was stroking his cock, sliding her hand slowly up and down his thickening shaft, peeling his skin back and forth as he moaned softly into her mouth. He dipped his head and caught her erect nipple between his lips as he rolled her onto her back. Now Marie moaned as he drew each nipple into his mouth, sucking softly then hard, his tongue playing against the taut, rubbery flesh.

Brenda laughed softly as she heard the soft moans through the thin walls. Tom, who was stood by the draw unit at the end of the bed looking for one of the toys they'd brought with them, glanced up at the door between the two rooms. It was slightly ajar, and with a grin at Brenda, he moved quickly across to peer into the next room.

"Tom!" she admonished them – then quickly climbed off the bed to join him.

Simon was lying above Marie, his ass rising as he slid his cock into her with long, deep strokes. As they watched, Simon rolled away from Marie and onto his back. His cock slapped against his belly, hard and slick with Marie's juices. Brenda stood behind Tom, her nipples pressing into his back as she reached around him for his cock. She stroked him, pressing herself harder against him, pressing her throbbing pussy mound against the hard muscle of his thigh.

With barely suppressed moans, they watched as Marie straddled Simon. She leant over him, her knees each side of his legs, and her hands just above his shoulders. Her breasts swayed in front of him, her nipples crying out for attention. But Tom and Brenda were both watching her ass winking at them as she arched her back, at her pussy, wet and inviting, nestling softly between her thighs. They watched as Simon's cock appeared between her legs, as he fed his swollen cock head into her pussy, as she settled down on him, her lips stretched wide as his shaft disappeared inside her.

Brenda's hand moved faster on Tom's shaft as Marie rode Simon's cock, taking him deep inside her. She stopped after a few minutes, her hips pushed down against him, her ass in the air, her tight puckered entrance totally exposed. Slowly, deliberately, she looked over her shoulder at where Tom and Brenda were stood.

Tom moved first, groaning as he crossed the room, his cock waving about in front of him. He moved onto the bed behind Simon and Marie, his cock reaching up towards her ass. Brenda joined them, lying beside the others, reaching out to Marie's breasts as she leant over to kiss them both.

Simon continued to pump slowly in and out of Marie. Brenda reached between them, her hand flat against Marie's mound, against her hot, pouting lips. Her fingers were apart so that Simon was sliding against them as he entered Marie, quickly making them wet with her juices. Tom eased a finger inside Marie's tight ass, feeling Simon moving inside her. And then Brenda was stroking his cock and touching Marie's ass, making them both wet with her juices.

Tom shuffled forward and carefully pressed himself against Marie's tight entrance. They all froze for a second, and then he was inside her, just his cock head at first, and then an inch of his shaft, and then his whole length, sliding into her slowly, deeply.

Marie let out a deep breath as she felt Tom filling her, his cock so close to Simon's, and then the two of them moving together so that one cock was always deep inside. Brenda lay down beside them, her hands reaching for Marie's breasts, for the two cocks filling her, for the swaying balls of the men, as she kissed the other three in turn. They all reached out to her, Tom for her pussy, slipping his fingers inside her as Simon and Marie reached for her breasts.

Marie cried out as they drove into her faster, her pussy throbbing around Simons cock. He drove into her hard, holding still as Tom fucked her ass, pinning her down. She cried out as she came, her whole body alive and tingling. Simon reached for her hips, holding her tight and driving up into pussy as Tom pulled out of her. He moved quickly to Brenda, pushing her legs up high and nudging his still slick cock against her ass. She was wet from the juices pouring from her pussy, and seconds later she sighed as Tom entered her.

Marie came again as Simon pumped into her frantically until he flooded her with his cum. Marie leant over and muffled Brenda's cries with a kiss, their tongues swirling over each other. Brenda pushed her friend's head towards her breasts, arching her back to meet her searching lips as Tom drove into her ass.

Simon wriggled out from under Marie and knelt by Brenda, offering her his semi erect cock, wet with Marie's juices and still dripping with cum. She sucked in him, drawing him deep into her mouth as she reached down and rubbed her clit, her fingers moving swiftly in little circles around her sensitive nub of flesh.

She came explosively, her juices flooding from her, her body on fire. Tom cried out and filled her ass with cum, holding himself deep inside until his last spurts subsided. They lay still for a long time, holding each other, kissing gently, Tom's cock slipping gradually from inside Brenda.

They came back to reality slowly, not moving until they heard Patrick call out that dinner would be served in ten minutes. They laughed quietly, wondering if Patrick and David had heard them. Marie and Tom led the way into the bathroom, into the double shower. There was plenty of room for them all as they soaped each other, their hands running easily over each others bodies.

*************************

The next few days flew by. They spent most of the time cruising around islands, sometimes stopping for picnics and a swim during the day, but always stopping in a secluded bay at night. They spent the days together, sunbathing and talking, enjoying each others company. David and Patrick were always there to look after them, to join in with their laughter.

For the first day, Marie and Brenda kept their bikinis on, conscious of David and Patrick's eyes on them. But as they relaxed, they shed their tops, openly sunbathing topless. After a while they didn't bother to cover up when David or Patrick were around. Their bottoms became skimpier, little more than thongs as they enjoyed the heat of the sun on more of their bodies.

As they days passed, they also became more open in what they got up to in the open. It may have started with Tom or Simon reaching out to cup or caress a naked breast, but by the end the week things had gone a lot further.

On the last but one day, after breakfast, Simon and Marie decided to take the small dinghy that hung at the back of the yacht and paddle around the bay for a while before they left. They didn't go far from the boat, really just paddling around it a few times. Tom and Brenda watched them, moving from one side of the yacht to the other.

As they watched, leaning over the rail, Brenda could feel the hardness of Tom's cock against her, the thin material of their swimwear doing little to stop her feeling the heat of his flesh. They had already made love that morning, but still Brenda wriggled back against him as he reached around to cup her naked breasts. Her nipples responded straight away, hardening against him as he pressed against her.

Simon and Marie were below them now, looking up and calling out to them. But they were for the moment oblivious to all else as Tom slid one hand down over Brenda's tummy and onto her mound. He cupped her briefly, feeling her warm wetness through her bikini, before slipping his hand inside her costume. She moaned and pushed her ass back against him as his finger slipped inside her.

Brenda reached behind her, dragging his cock out of his trunk as his finger began to pump inside her, as he tweaked and pulled at her swollen nipple. Pulling her bikini to one side, Brenda fed his cock between her thighs, feeling his hot cock head nudging against her swollen lips. Tom reached for her hips as Brenda slipped a hand into the front of her bikini, feeling his cock, pushing him inside her.

Simon and Marie watched, their bodies alive with desire, with lust, as Brenda pushed her ass back and moaned out loud, her cries reaching them as they looked up. They saw Tom rocking, pushing his hips forward as they imagined his cock driving into Brenda.

Now Brenda and Tom watched them as Marie turned around and settled on her knees, her hands grasping the wooden edge of the dinghy. The dinghy rocked gently with the waves as Simon moved behind her, his erect cock in his hand. He dragged Marie's bikini bottoms down over her ass, moaning as her pink pussy lips winked back at him from between her firm thighs. He looked up at their friends watching, and then slid his cock into Marie, stretching and filling her hot pussy with one steady thrust.

Marie's cries joined Brenda's in echoing across the water as the two couples watched each other. Tom and Simon matched each other stroke for stroke, pumping into Marie and Brenda, deeper and faster. Brenda clung to the rail around the yacht, Marie to the edge of the wildly rocking dinghy, as their bodies were inflamed. They cried out as they came, as their juices flooded from their bodies, as thick jets of cum were pumped inside them. The couples slumped together, holding each other, looking at the others.

But none of the saw David and Patrick on the upper deck of the yacht, watching them, their hands a blur as they stroked their superbly erect cocks.

*************************

They spent the rest of the day on the yacht, before mooring again for the night. They ate dinner on the beach, looked after as always by the ever attentive crew. Over the last few days, their relationship with David and Patrick had become more open, more like friends, and so they all ate together.

After dinner, they returned to the yacht and shared a few bottles of wine before heading off to bed. There was some hesitation, almost if they expected something to happen but they weren't sure what. Like a dam ready to burst, it only took someone to make the first move.

Marie lay in bed, moving restlessly as she thought about the six of them, wondering what might have happened if someone had said – or done – something differently. She could hear Tom or Brenda moving about as well. Since the first night on the yacht, the partition between the two rooms had been left partially open. Moments later, she saw Brenda walking past the end of the bed, naked but pulling on a gown as she took a short cut out of the rooms.

Marie called out quietly. Brenda pointed upwards, indicating that she was going up on deck. Marie slipped out of bed to follow her, grabbing her own gown. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, she felt the cool air from outside playing across her still naked body. Her nipples tightened, quickly becoming erect. Glancing up, she saw Brenda at the top of the stairs, her gown tight across her ass. She started to pull her gown on as she moved towards the steps, but then stopped as she heard a noise from towards the front of the yacht.

She stopped and listened, hearing the same sound - a soft moan – again. Looking around, she realised that it could only be coming from David and Patrick's room. Silently, she walked towards the door. She stopped outside and listened for a moment, before trying the door. It swung open a few inches, just enough for her to look inside – and what she saw sent her heart racing, and juices flooding to her pussy.