The Prize Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men where stood facing each other, naked. They were side on to her, and she could see that they were both erect, their cocks jutting out from their bodies at an angle. As she watched, David turned slightly, his firm ass coming into view. She gasped as he reached out and held Patrick's cock. Patrick reached out as well, and for long moments they were stroking each other slowly.

Then, as if in slow motion, David sunk to his knees. As he leant forward, his tongue flicking out towards Patrick's mushroom shaped cock head, Marie groaned. She bit her lip – but it was too late. They had heard her.

Marie froze, unable to move as they both looked in her direction. For a moment, she wanted to flee, but her feet were frozen to the deck. Slowly, deliberately, David leant forward and drew Patrick's throbbing cock between his lips, sucking his shaft as deep inside his mouth as he could. He twisted his head slightly and looked directly at Marie. She felt his eyes on her, her nipples swelling and her pussy tingling at his attention, at what she was seeing.

Marie moaned as David reached up and cupped Patrick's balls, sliding his hand along his now wet shaft before standing up. They both walked slowly towards her, taking what seemed like an age to cross the small room and reach her. She stared at their cocks, bobbing in front of them, long and thick, and so very hard.

They looked at Marie, her gown hanging open. They saw her beautiful breasts, her nipples swollen with lust. They looked down at the hint of her wet pussy at the base of her flat stomach, nestling between her firm thighs. As they reached out their hands to her, Marie took them – and let herself be led into their room.

Up on deck, Brenda was leaning on the railing at the side of the yacht, enjoying the cool air playing over her body. Her gown was undone, the side of it blowing back in the gentle breeze. She must have been stood for five minutes, maybe longer, enjoying the silence around her, when she realised that Marie hadn't followed her up onto the deck after all. Puzzled, she retraced her steps back down the steps.

As she reached the lower deck, Brenda just caught sight of Marie disappearing into the crew's room. She reached the door in a few steps, but then something told her to stop. Slowly, she leant forward and looked around the door, which was still half open. Like Marie before her, she groaned softly at what she saw.

David was stood behind Marie, Patrick in front of her. As she watched, David drew Marie's gown off her shoulders until it slid down her arms and onto the floor. They were all naked, the men massively erect, Marie's breathing harsh with desire. As Patrick stepped forward to kiss Marie, his cock rubbing against her taut belly, David moved to stand close behind her, his cock pressing into the tight cleft between her cheeks. He reached around her and cupped her breasts, squeezing them lightly, teasing her already erect nipples.

Both Marie and Brenda moaned, one of them as they watched, the other as she felt the hard cock against her ass, the hands on her breasts, the tongue swirling against hers. Marie pushed back towards David, needing his cock even harder against her. Patrick broke their kiss and leant forward, his hand reaching down to cup her mound as he drew her nipple into his mouth.

Brenda's legs felt like jelly as she watched, her body on fire, her mind a blur of emotions - of the desire to watch, to turn her back, to join in. She watched as David pushed down on Marie's shoulders, pushing her down onto her knees. Patrick's cock was bobbing in front of her face. She caught it, stroking quickly along his thick shaft before sucking on him hungrily. David reached between her legs, trailing his fingers down over her ass, then onto her pussy and deep inside her.

Marie groaned, her sounds muffled by the cock deep inside her mouth, and arched her back, urging David to do more. But he pulled away and stepped in front of her, standing beside Patrick. Marie reached for his cock, taking him in one hand and Patrick in the other, stroking each of them, her mouth moving from one to the other, sucking and licking, savouring the different tastes, the different feel, of them in her mouth.

Brenda's eyes were locked on them, her hands moving of their own accord, one to squeeze and pinch her already swollen nipples, the other to her clit, rubbing and teasing herself. The hand on her breast slid down her body, over her stomach and down to her pussy. Without thinking, she slipped one, then two, fingers deep inside her self. Her fingers moved quickly, some on her clit, some inside her.

She watched as Patrick moved behind Marie, as Marie moved onto all fours, her ass pointing at him. Patrick rubbed his cock against her tight, puckered ass, then down to her pussy. As he plunged his cock inside her pussy, David pushed deeper into her mouth, the two of them impaling her between their rampant cocks.

Marie cried out – and then Brenda felt herself being pushed forward, felt the cock between her thighs, felt Simon slam his cock inside her. Simon, who had woken up and assumed Marie was up on deck, watched over Brenda's shoulder as his wife was fucked by the two men. Brenda reached out for the wall, pushing back hard against him, taking him deeper inside her body with every thrust.

Brenda's cries echoed around, and at last Marie realised what was happening. Her eyes flicked towards them, and through her blur of desire, of need, she saw Brenda and Simon. David and Patrick looked as well, and it was them that saw Tom first, who woken up by the noise was now moving beside Brenda, his cock as long and as hard as the rest of them. Brenda pulled him towards her desperately, feeding his thick cock into her mouth, her eyes never leaving the scene in front of her.

As they watched, Marie dragged David's cock from her mouth and said something to them. Patrick pulled out of her, his cock slick with her juices, and led the way to the bed. Marie pointed and David lay down. Quickly, Marie straddled him, lowering her pussy onto his mouth as his tongue reached up to her. She leant forward, pushing herself harder against his lips and tongue as she reached for his cock. Beside the bed, Patrick wrapped his fingers in her hair and pulled her hungry mouth onto his cock.

They fucked and sucked hard. Tom and Patrick drove their cocks between the willing lips wrapped around them, David's fingers slipped into Marie's ass as his tongue tormented her pussy, and Simon's cock slammed deep inside Brenda, filling her gloriously as she watched the scene in front of her.

The yacht was quiet apart from their deepening moans, and the wet, slapping sound of sex. The air was heavy with the smell of their juices, of their desire. And then they came, all of them, one after the other. Marie and Brenda cried out as their bodies were flooded by their orgasms, as their juices poured from them. The men groaned as their cum erupted, as it spurted from them, as mouths and pussies were filled.

They all tried to catch their breath, still watching each other. David moved, and turned to hold Marie to him, kissing her gently as Patrick joined them. Brenda stood up, Simon's cock slipping from her. She turned and kissed him, a long lingering kiss as she reached for his wet cock. Tom stood behind her, his cock resting against her ass, his hands reaching for her breasts. With a sigh of pleasure she led them both back to the bedroom, leaving the others to their fun.

*************************

Marie woke up with a start at her strange surroundings. She was alone, but she could hear faint sounds from elsewhere on the yacht, so she assumed that David and Patrick where up and about somewhere. She stretched deliciously, her arms high above her head, her breasts thrust upwards as she arched her back. She relaxed, a grin spreading across her face as memories of the previous night came flooding back.

Slipping out of bed, she headed back towards the other bedroom. She was naked, and paused only to pick up her gown from the floor where David had dropped it. She stopped in the doorway to her own room. Simon was still asleep, his body curled around Brenda's, his cock against her ass and his arm around her, her breast filling his hand. Tom was the other side of Brenda, her hand resting on his cock.

With a smile, Marie crept through to the bathroom and shut the door quietly behind herself. She switched the shower on, and stepped under the warm spray, letting the water run over her face as she swept her hair back. She didn't see or hear Simon until he joined her, until he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. They kissed, a long, lingering, loving kiss. They soaped each others bodies, washing away the dried cum and juices from her breasts and thighs, from around her pussy and his cock.

As they ran their hands over each other, his cock rose up, becoming as erect as Marie's swollen nipples. She led him out of the shower, water dripping off them as they crossed the bathroom. Marie perched herself on the work surface next to the twin wash basins. Simon stepped between her knees, his cock pointing straight at her pussy. They both sighed as he stepped closer, as his cock slipped easily, deeply, inside her, as their lips met and their tongues explored.

They fucked slowly, her breasts tight against his chest. Marie reached behind her, her arms stretched out, her breasts pushed upwards, her hips pressing forward against Simon's thrusts. They both came quickly, crying out then holding each other tight until Marie's pussy released her grip on Simon's thick cock.

As they left the bathroom, Tom and Brenda came in. They hugged each other quickly, then left them alone. Tom and Simon knew that their wives would want to talk, so they were the first on deck for breakfast, dressed as usual in just their swimming trunks. It seemed a long time before Marie and Brenda joined them. David and Patrick joined them as well, all of them enjoying a leisurely breakfast, all of them thinking about the night before.

It was only when they had finished, and David and Patrick had gone off to sort a few things out around the yacht, that Tom asked Brenda why they had taken so long to get ready, a grin on his face as he asked.

"Us girls had lots to talk about," she told him, linking her arm through Marie's before adding, "And things to do."

"Such as?" Simon asked innocenyly.

"Shall we?" Brenda asked Marie, delicious smiles spreading over both their faces.

They both stood up, and faced Tom and Simon. Across the deck, David and Patrick stopped what they were doing and watched as Marie and Brenda slowly peeled down the front of their bikini bottoms. They looked up as they teased the men, as it quickly became apparent that their mounds were naked, or in Brenda's case almost naked – just a thin dark strip of hair remained, running across her soft mound to the top of her lips.

They pushed their bikini bottoms on to their thighs then ran a finger across their mounds.

"We're both very smooth," Marie told them, her voice husky, "We checked each other out to make sure."

Tom glanced at Simon, then asked the obvious question.

"How? How did you check?"

His mouth was so dry he could hardly get the words out. In response, Marie and Brenda waggled their tongues obscenely, leaving them in no doubt as to what had happened.

"Show us....." Simon told them, his cock barely contained by his trunks.

Marie glanced at Brenda, and then stepped closer to her. Their breasts were just touching as they reached for each others bikini's, tugging at the strings that held them up. They kissed, their lips barely meeting so that the men could see their tongues sliding over each other. Stepping apart, their bikinis fell to the floor. They kissed again, this time harder, their breasts squashed together as they pushed their naked mounds against each other. Slowly, they sank down onto one of the sun mattresses that littered the deck.

Brenda eased Marie backwards, then hovered over her, kissing her lightly, her breasts swaying against her. Her mouth moved down to her breasts, her tongue flicking across her nipples as she sucked on the erect, rubbery flesh. Marie moaned as Brenda moved down again, her lips trailing across Marie's taut tummy, heading towards her naked pussy.

Marie cupped her own breasts and pinched her nipples, moaning at her touch, as Brenda's tongue moved over her clit, lightly at first, then harder, more insistently. Marie's hips lifted off the ground, pushing up onto Brenda's mouth as her tongue swept over her hot, swollen lips, and then inside her. Marie reached for Brenda, holding her head with one hand, her other hand still on her breast. Brenda fucked Marie with her tongue, with short stabbing thrusts that had Marie writhing under her.

With a gasp, Marie pushed Brenda away. Quickly, she wriggled around until she was facing the other way. She pulled Brenda back to her, each of them staring at the others pussy for a few long seconds before they began kissing and licking, sucking and fucking, each of them clinging to the other, pushing themselves against the others eager mouth and tongue and lips.

The four men watched, their cocks painfully erect. They had all pushed their trunks or shorts down and were stroking themselves as they watched Marie and Brenda. Patrick moved first, stumbling across the deck as he stripped his shorts off, his cock bobbing about in front of him. He dropped onto his knees behind Brenda, the skin peeled back from his red, throbbing cock head.

Marie felt the cock nudge against her mouth as it slipped between Brenda's damp thighs. With a sigh, she ran her tongue along the glistening shaft, sucking quickly on the tip and then the swaying balls that hung heavily beneath. She pushed the heavy cock upwards with her mouth, guiding it towards Brenda's hot, wet pussy, tasting them both as the cock split Brenda's swollen lips apart and drove into her.

Brenda cried out as the cock filled her, as it reached deep inside her. She felt the hands on her hips, holding her tight as the cock drove into her hard, filling her, stretching her. She didn't know who it was fucking her – all she knew was that it had to be either David or Patrick. She cried out as the cock was driven into her faster and deeper, her mouth pressing harder against Marie's pussy with every thrust, while Marie in turn was licking and rubbing her clit, her hands sliding along Patrick's cock.

Then Brenda saw David in front of her, his cock inches from her face. She reached out to him, but he moved aside as Marie wriggled away from her. Brenda felt Marie's body hot moving below her, their breasts rubbing together, then Marie's mouth on her nipples. Brenda moaned and lifted her body up a little as Marie moved away and David slid beneath her. Patrick stopped for a moment as she moved, distracted by her groans as David's cock slid past her breasts.

Marie was at her side now, reaching between them for David's cock, guiding him towards Brenda's wanton pussy as Patrick pulled out of her. Brenda clung to David, her large breasts squashed between them, her mouth locked on his as his cock was fed into her. He held himself still, deep inside her, neither of them moving as her pussy wrapped itself around every vein, every contour of his cock.

Behind them, Patrick knelt up, his cock glistening in the sun. He reached forward and slipped his fingers across Brenda's pussy lips, moistening them. He dragged them along the tight cleft between her cheeks, making her moan softly as he felt for her tight puckered hole. She pressed back against him as his finger worked its way inside her. He moved above her, pressing his cock, already drenched in her juices, against her.

Holding her hips, he pressed forward, easing his cock inside her, a little at a time. He held still, his cock lying next to David's, next to nothing separating them inside her. And then they began to fuck her, moving in unison, fucking her ass and pussy, slowly, deeply.

Simon dropped to his knees in front of her and held her head, sliding his cock between her lips. He knew that David's mouth was close to his cock and balls, and somehow didn't seem surprised when he felt his tongue lashing across his balls, then along his hard shaft as he fucked Brenda's mouth.

Tom moved alongside, stroking his cock as he watched. He moved forward so that Brenda could reach out to him, stroking his shaft awkwardly as her body was shaken by the thrusting cocks inside her.

Marie moved around them, her hands reaching out to the wet, sliding cocks, to Brenda's swaying breasts, to her hot, wet pussy, to her ass. They all reached out to Marie, their hands and mouths catching her when they could, touching, kissing, sucking anywhere they could reach.

Brenda was on fire, her whole body trembling with the power of the climax she could feel building inside her. A hot sensation was building deep within her, ready to explode to every corner of her body. She collapsed as she came, dropping forward onto David as the power of her orgasm crashed through her, as the waves of pleasure seemed to crush her.

Simon watched as she cried out, but David and Patrick fucked her even harder, sending a whole series of climaxes tearing through her. Marie dragged Tom to one side and took him deep inside her. He fucked her hard, deep and fast, cumming quickly as they both cried out their animal lust. Even as Tom came, he was moving away, to be replaced by Simon between Marie's outstretched legs. He fucked her just as urgently, his cum erupting inside her as another climax tore through her.

As the men moved away, their cocks wet with cum and juices, Marie and Brenda clung to each other, their bodies still trembling with the force of the climaxes, of what they had seen and felt, of their lust and desire. As they recovered, they grinned at the men, at their lovers, knowing that their last day together had only just begun.

*************************

That night they partied. The girls had dressed for the occasion, taking their time before slipping into clothes that showed off all their curves, Brenda into a short skirt and top, and Marie into a short black dress. Simon and Tom had helped David and Patrick set out a table on the top deck so that they could wine and dine out under the stars. It was a balmy evening, and soon the sea around them echoed to their shared chat and laughter.

They drank Champagne before the sumptuous meal that David and Patrick had prepared, and wine with it. As the air cooled, they went down to lounge, taking the wine with them, and sat around chatting, some of them on the floor, some on the settees that dominated the room.

Simon was sat leaning back against a settee, one arm draped around Marie's shoulder as she sat on the floor next to him, the other idly twirling an empty wine bottle around, spinning it between his fingers as it lay on the floor. Marie watched him for a while before suggesting they play "Spin the Bottle". This drew more laughter, and a few "Oh no's" before it was declared "boring".

"Not the way we play it," she said quietly. Suddenly, the room was hushed, and she had all their attention.

"You spin the bottle," she told them, her voice suddenly husky, "and whoever it points at must take something off. After that, it forfeits – you can do something to the person on the left of you, or get them to do something to the person on their left."

"Oh yes!" declared David, leaning forward to spin the bottle as Simon and Marie moved around so that the rest of them could join them on the floor, all sat in a circle.

The bottle spun wildly, and then stopped, facing Patrick. They all looked at him expectantly. He reached for the edge of his tee shirt, looking around at them as he started to ease it up over his muscular stomach. Simon looked across at Marie. She was licking her lips slowly, her eyes locked on Patrick. But then he stopped, eased a deck shoe off and threw it over his shoulder.