The Problem Ch. 01

Story Info
A deflated problem gets a permanent rise.
10.1k words
4.69
34.8k
12
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rclever
rclever
20 Followers

This is my first try at writing since I left college. It is not true and it does not resemble anyone I know, but I do admit that it sure would be interesting to be in this position. Let me know what you think and I may continue the story. I have lots of ideas.

*

"What do you mean, go see a doctor? I already saw her and she gave me some pills, but as you can see, they aren't working. They didn't even work with her, and she's a fox." OOPS, I shouldn't have said that I suddenly realized as my wife threw the book she had in her hand at me. " You know I didn't try anything with the doc. I was only kidding."

"Well, you're going to have to go see another doctor and get a second opinion, and this time see a male doctor." My wife said.

"OK, I'll go see a male doctor this time darling, just for you. You know I love you and want to make you happy and satisfied with me."

Well, you can see I have a problem. Here I am in my prime, 45 years old, well OK, 55 years old, is that better? And I have a problem. I hate to admit it; every man hates to admit it. I can't sustain an erection for more than 5 minutes. That's very frustrating, for myself and my wife of 30 years. We have always had an active sex life until about 8 years ago when I had a hernia operation and I swear the doc made my dick shorter and it hasn't worked right since.

I went to my regular doctor, a nice looking woman, and stuttered around trying to get up the nerve to tell her my problem, and she guessed it right away. She told me that lots of men have that problem from time to time, and she prescribed some new pills on the market. She said only take them twice a week, no more or you will get so they don't work anymore.

They worked the first time, and the second time, but after that, they worked less and less. I was getting frustrated. If my dick didn't work, I didn't have any problem eating my wife's pussy to bring her to a climax, but that didn't do it for her as much as my hard dick would. The other problem was I was turned on and I sure couldn't control my mind and I couldn't fuck her with my brain. I have been known to play with peoples minds just to get a reaction, and that is fun, but it doesn't make me climax.

Digging through the phone book, I came upon a doctor that specializes in Erectil Dysfunction. I couldn't tell if it was a man's name, because it looked like a name from India. I made the plunge and called the number and a pleasant sounding woman answered the phone. I asked her if the doctor was a man or woman. She told me he was definitely a man. I asked if he had had much success with difficult cases? She said he had performed miracles in his specialty. I made an appointment for the next week on Wednesday.

I thought that Wednesday would never come. (Pun intended.) When it did, I called in sick at work so I would have the whole day off to be examined.

I finally found the doctor's office in the back of a small office building with his name on the door. Dr. I. Punjab. I opened the door and walked into a small reception area and up to the sliding glass window. Let me tell you, what I saw was a wet dream come to life. The receptionist was bent over getting something out of a file drawer, sheer pink panties prominately on display, covering the most beautiful heart shaped ass I had seen on a woman in years. Her pussy lips were full and just beautiful, slightly hidden, just needing to be kissed and licked and ravished. Her skirt was very short, I don't mean short, I'm talking a Micro mini full skirt in red and black plaid with pleats. I didn't see how it would even cover her panties when she was standing up straight. Her legs were the perfect shape of an actress or model, except they were the legs of a short woman. I didn't want to interrupt my view, but I decided to ring the bell that was on the counter so I could see what the rest of her looked like.

Ding, ding, I tapped on the bell.

She stood up quickly with a start and put her hand to her throat and said in a rich honey toned voice "Oh my goodness you startled me, I didn't realize you had come in." She wasn't the only one startled. I have never in my life seen a more perfect specimen of mature woman hood. She had Raven black hair that hung half way down her back and framed a face that had to be Gods model for angel faces. Big green eyes perfectly outlined with mascara, a perfect nose over the most beautiful, full, pouting, kissable lips and she had a habit of sticking out her tongue just a little between her lips when she was waiting for me to talk.

Talk, that's what I was suppose to do now. Duh. "Hi, my name is Stanley Puchie and I have an appointment with DR Punjab." That's all I could think of to say as I looked at her beautiful tits. Did I mention that she had Beautiful tits too? They looked like they would be D cup on a taller woman, but on her the looked like FF. Just standing out there so proud and firm with her button up white cotton blouse that was unbuttoned until her cleavage was just showing and you knew her bra was almost showing, teasing. This woman was about 5 ft tall and perfectly packaged, that's all there is to it.

She said, "just have a seat, we will call you in a moment." Damn, now I have to sit down and I can't see her body from the chair, but I did what she said.

I had just picked up a magazine on some kind of medical procedure, when she came through the side door to the reception area and said, "Mr. Puchie the Doctor will see you now." I sprang from my seat not wanting to let her get away from me. I followed the heart shaped ass down a small hallway, until she opened a door to a room and said with a little smile "go in here and take off your clothes and put on the gown that is on the table." What could I do? I was helpless, I would have crawled on the floor and licked dirt if she had told me to right then. She closed the door and I almost wept. But I took off my clothes and changed into the hospital gown that she had pointed out. I don't know about those gowns, they don't cover anything in the back, and that's not where my problem was.

Damn doctors examining rooms are boooooring, first you look at the charts on the wall, then you check out their diplomas, then you look at the tools....... Yes the tools. I wonder what that one is for? It looks like a blood pressure cuff, but it doesn't look like it's big enough to go around my wrist, much less my arm. I wonder........... The door opens and in comes a pleasant looking Middle Eastern gentleman in his early 40's.

"I am Dr. Punjab, and what kind of problem do we have today." We? I hope he didn't have the same problem I have or he's not the one I need.

"Doc. I have a problem, you know, doing it?"

"Ah so, you have a problem maintaining or just getting an erection?"

"Both doc, and I have been to another doctor and they gave me a prescription for those new pills that are on the market. They worked at first, but now they don't work anymore. I need help doc."

"OK, lets examine you and get some tests done, then we will have an idea what is causing your problem, I have had many unfortunate men like you before and was able to help them."

"Let me call my nurse so she can draw some blood for the lab tests." He then goes to the door and sticks his head out and calls out, "Samantha, will you come in here please we need to do some tests on Mr. Puchie." My heart skipped a beat, would it be the vision that I had seen outside? Or would it be some old biddy with a face like a horse and body like a linebacker? My wish is fulfilled, it was the vision again. "Yes Doctor?"

"I need to get some blood for lab tests, then the true test afterward." The true test? I wonder what that is?

Sam, as I wanted to call her, pulled out a needle and some test tubes from a drawer and swabbed the inside of my elbow and proceeded to stick me with a needle. I don't know about you, but I hate needles, I hate the sight of blood, I feel faint..............

I wake up to the smell of ammonia under my nose and the doctor just standing there smiling while he held the smell there. "That doesn't happen very often, but we are prepared for just such emergencies." I had just passed out in front of Sam, I was mortified. "Do you feel better now?" "I'm fine," I said with my face feeling like it's glowing red from embarrassment. "Samantha took the blood to the lab, we should have the results back soon, I have my own lab in the rear so it doesn't take long to get results." He proceeded to poke and prod me all over trying to see if I was ticklish I guess, then he said," When Samantha returns, we will administer the true test." The true test? Were all of these other test's just false? I didn't study for any test, I hope I pass.

The doctor sits down at his computer terminal and starts to enter something, and soon Sam comes back in with a smile on her face. "Here are the results of the tests Doctor." And hands the doctor a sheet of paper. "Hummmmm" the doctor says as he looks at the results. "It looks like we will have to administer the true test. Samantha will you get the patient ready?" What's going on I wonder?

Sam tells me to stand up and turn around. I turn around and feel somebody take hold on the string holding the gown closed at my neck and pulling it loose." Hey, you doing this with her in here doc?" "Sure, she is the best at administering this test to you." He said. I'm standing in all my glory with just my socks and shoes on as the gown falls to the floor. "What kind of test is she going to give me doc?" "This is a test that was devised in India where I come from, it will tell us the truth." "OK, I guess I'm game," I said, "go for it."

About now I'm a little embarrassed, I'm standing in front of this beautiful woman and I can't even get a hard on or even a chubby to show her how much I appreciate what she looks like. I'm getting bummed. DR Punjab says "Samantha proceed."

My jaw dropped down as Samantha starts to slowly unbutton her blouse. My tongue is starting to get hard since the thing that's suppose to get hard isn't. She run's her hands over her waist up to her bra-covered breasts, and lifts them and caresses them slowly. I want to reach out and touch someone, and my hands start to lift. The doctor says, "go ahead and touch." I can't believe what he just said. My hands reach over and cover her hands as they rub all over her brassier. She turns around and says, "Can you unhook my bra for me?" Now I'm an expert at unhooking bra's, I can do it by reaching around from the front, I can unhook them one handed in the dark.......why the hell couldn't I get my fingers to stop shaking enough to unhook her bra? Aha finally I got the damn thing undone.

She's holding it on with her arms as she turns back to face me. "you like what you see?" she asks. "Yyyyyeeessss, "I stutter. She reaches up and takes the straps and slides them off her shoulders slowly. I feel the drool rolling down my chin. The bra starts to slide down over her breasts until her areola start to show pink over the top of the material. The top edge of the bra catches on her nipples and just hangs there while she teases me. Then down it comes and her nipples must be one inch long, sticking out from the center of the most perfect breasts I have ever seen. I've seen a lot of tits, but hers were so beautiful, I wouldn't stoop so low as to call them tits, or boobs, they were heaven sent breasts.

I was in shock, I looked at the doctor and he wasn't looking at Sam, he was looking at my shriveled and shrunken dick just hanging there when it should have been at attention like a flagpole with this beautiful sight in front of me. Well the doctor said I could touch, so I put my hands cupping those breasts, with the nipples in my palms and squeezed gently, just massaging them and feeling their texture and weight, then I took the nipples in my fingers and squeezed them lightly until I heard Sam intake a breath like she was enjoying it, I looked at her face and asked, "can I kiss them?" The doctor said " go ahead, see if it has any reaction." I put my lips on the left one and flick my tongue over it as I suck it. It taste's wonderful, I do the same to the other and Samantha is breathing harder now. So am I, but I still can't get a hard.

"OK Samantha, now onto part two of the test." The doctor floored me with that statement. Does that mean I have to relinquish my grip on two of the most beautiful objects in the world? Sam steps back and says "Get on the table on your back and put your feet in the stirrups." Stirrups? Was I going horseback riding, I only want to ride her. I get up on the table and she slides some thingies out that my feet will fit in if I have my legs spread wide. Hey wait a minute, shouldn't she be up here? I think. Once I'm situated, Sam comes between my legs with those beautiful breasts still pointing straight at me and puts her hands on my legs above my knees but below my groin. She smiles at me and says" just relax and enjoy."

I'm thinking what kind of doctors office is this as she reaches out and takes my flaccid dick in her hand and gives it a few gentle strokes, Damn she's making me real hot and bothered now, but still no life down there. She leans forward and my heart stops as she puts those perfect lips over the end of my puny shriveled dick and sucks and licks. I'm in heaven........ I'm getting a blow job from an angel in a doctors office and SHIT I can't even get a chubby, much less a full blown (excuse the pun) hard on. I'm getting seriously pissed at my self now. I say," Please stop, I can't take anymore of this torture." She smiles up at me and pulls away.

The doctor says "you really do have a problem, but I think I can do something for you."

"My colleague and I have been experimenting with a new type of medication. We have failed many times, but this time I think we have something that will help gentlemen such as yourself." DR Punjab said. "Unfortunately, it has not been tested sufficiently to be sold on the market yet. We need a volunteer to try this formula out to see if it works well and what side effects it has." He looked at me then over at Samantha then at my shriveled dick and said. "Would you like to volunteer for a trial test at no cost to you?"

I think it took me .5 microseconds to answer, and I blurted out. "yes, when can I start?"

"Well, first we will have to get you to sign some forms and give your past medical history." He said, "then while the test is being conducted you will have to keep detailed records on when you take the medication, what stimulation you are receiving at the time, how long your erection lasts, and how satisfying your ejaculation for that period was."

"Where are the forms, I want to get started now." I said anxiously.

He said, "your first dose will be administered here so we can gauge your reaction. Just follow Samantha, she will start you on the forms."

I turned to look at Sam, and while the doctor and I were talking, she had gotten dressed and covered up those magnificent treasures. She walked to the door with a nice wiggle of her ass and said, "come with me."

I said, "should I get dressed first, or only put the gown on?"

Dr. Punjab said "for now just put your gown on."

I grabbed my gown and stuck my arm in the sleeve and then stuck my other arm in, and realized that I had put it on like a bathrobe with the opening in the front instead of the back. "OOPS, oh what the hell, it's not that you haven't seen it before." I followed her out the door. She led me to a counter with a stack of papers on it and handed me a pen and said "you will have to sign at the bottom of each form to prove that you have read and understand everything that is required of you."

I grabbed the pen and sat down. As I started reading, I realized that I couldn't understand half of what was in front of me because it was in Medical and Legal language and I am just a working (not) stiff without a college education. I just started signing and flipping papers as fast as I could.

When I was done, I looked around and spotted Samantha at another desk typing something on her computer. I said something intelligent like "I'm done."

Sam came over and looked over my shoulder and said, "I have to check these to make sure you signed them all properly." I about had a heart attack when she reached both hands toward the papers, but with her arms on either side of my head. Fortunately being small, her arms wouldn't reach all the way to the desk without her breasts pressing against the back of my shoulders and neck. Wow that feels great. She turned the first over and said, "you forgot to date this one." I picked up the pen and my hand was shaking what with those beautiful breasts pressing into my back and all, I put the date on the paper. I knew I hadn't put the date on any of them, but I sure wasn't going to tell her that, let her find out for herself while I enjoy the sensations on my neck.

She turned the next over and saw that I hadn't put the date on that one either. She sighed and moved to my left shoulder and grabbed my jaw and turned my face to the left until my nose was against her left nipple and looked me in the eye and said "you weren't going to tell me were you? You naughty boy." I said, "My mommy told me to take life by the horns or tits or something like that." Then I ran my tongue over her clothed breast and nipped at her nipple that was causing her blouse to stick out in a cute bump.

She said, "wait till later for that, but put the date on the papers for now." And she went back to her computer with a smile on her face...........What did she say? Wait till later??? I wonder what she was talking about?

Well what could I do? I put the date on all the papers, and got up and took them over to her and just stood there like an ass not knowing what to say. She turned, took the papers, placed them on the desk and said, "Come back into the examining room and just have a seat while I tell the doctor you are done."

A couple of minutes later the doctor came in and said. "I understand you have the papers completed. Now I will explain to you the procedure. First I will give you a shot in your buttox, then I'll have you get dressed and wait in the waiting room until the medication can get through your whole system. Then we will examine you again and take the results and find out if there are any side effects."

He took out a vile of medicine from his lab coat, and shook it up. Then reaching into a cabinet he took down a needle and some alcohol swabs and said "bend over the table, this won't hurt." I said "it won't hurt you anyway, but I'm wondering about me, I don't like needles as I'm sure you remember."

He went to the door while I was bending over the table, and called out "Samantha, could you come in here and help me please?" I wonder what he was going to have her do? It only takes one person to operate a needle.

As Sam came in, he told her to distract me while he gave me the shot. She came over to the table in front of my face and proceeded to rub her breasts in my face. Talk about distraction's, they may have been covered in fabric, but they were still wonderful. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my ass cheek but I didn't care with my face buried in those beautiful mounds.

The doctor said "OK, we're done with that. Get dressed and wait in the waiting room." Damn, Sam took her breasts away from my face, and I stood up still looking at them, and I think there was drool running down my chin. As she and the doctor left the room, I hurried and got my clothes back on and went out into the waiting room to wait.

I was sitting there calmly reading a fishing magazine when my stomach started to grumble. I looked at my watch and noticed it was 1:30 in the afternoon and I hadn't had anything to eat today. I'm hungry. I wonder if they will let me go get something to eat? I went to the counter and asked Sam, "do you think the doctor will let me go get some lunch while I am waiting?" She said "I don't see why not, but let me check with the doctor."

rclever
rclever
20 Followers