The Problem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rclever
rclever
20 Followers

We just lay there for about 5 minutes just trying to catch our breath. She then looks up at me with a grin, and I realize, I haven't gotten soft in the least. It's just as hard as when we started. I'm thinking to myself, "a permanent hardon, this could be a good thing. No waiting, no disappointment for her or me. This is going to be cool. Then I get to thinking, how will I go to work with a hard all the time? I can't quit my job. Well maybe I can get another job. Maybe I can get a job where a hard won't get in my way. What kind of job would that be?"

She interrupts my thought process by saying, "shall we try again? Maybe a different position this time?" I'm game for another round so I pick her up and put her on her hands and knees and get behind her and look at her beautiful ass and I just can't resist. I have to kiss it. I lean forward and run my tongue along her crack and over her little rosebud anus. she moans and pushes back against my tongue. "guess she likes that, I'm thinking." I lick all around her cute red anus and try to stick my tongue in there, but it's shut tight. Maybe later I think. and I lick down toward her pussy. It's a sloppy mess from our last lovemaking session, and I have never tasted my cum from a pussy before. I think, "how bad can it be, they eat it all the time." I stick my tongue out and taste. It's slimy, and a little salty, and maybe a hint of bitter, but not too bad. Well, to really enjoy eating her, I've got to get over my own problem. I start licking from her ass hole all the way up and over her clit. She moans. I spend more time enjoying the inner and outer lips with my tongue and nibbling on them lightly with my teeth. I'm starting to really get into it, when she says, "I love what you're doing, but quit wasting time and fuck me."

I couldn't deny this beautiful woman anything, so I grabbed her hips and positioned my rock hard head at her pussy entrance and shoved it in until I was all the way in to the hilt. She screamed and I groaned. "Do that again" she said. I pulled out and shoved it in again. She loved it just as much the second time, so I did it over and over again. She's going crazy, shoving back as I shove in, making those sounds again. Pulling out like this over and over is getting me too excited, so I shoved it in and held her hips tight as I pounded into her pussy as hard and fast as I could. It didn't take long for her to start cumming, her juices were gushing out of her, I kept pounding, she kept cumming, and cumming, until she was like a rag doll in my hands. I heard her moaning so I knew she was still awake, just didn't have any energy to keep going or cumming or whatever. I wasn't done yet. I was getting close too, so I kept pounding into her until I started blasting my cum deep into her cunt again and again. "Damn, I thought, I'm cumming just as much as the other times. I must have shot cum 10 times again this time.

When I was done cumming, I just lay down over her back and relaxed. She just lay there with her face turned to the left, her arms straight back on the bed and her ass up in the air with me draped over it. We lay there for a while resting, then I notice. My dick is still hard, still in her pussy, so I start to pump again.

"STOP," she cries. I ask, "What's the problem?" "I'm so sore I can't take it anymore." I pull out and get off the bed with my hard dick pointing at her. Sam is laying there, her head turned to the left, her arms down along her sides relaxed, and her beautiful ass still sticking up in the air. I'm thinking, "I've never had anal sex, her ass is beautiful, there's the lube, and I still have this big rod sticking out like it's made of wood. Why not. I get back on the bed and grab the lube, and start to kiss her pussy and run my tongue deep inside, then I head across her perineum and up to her beautiful pink anus. Sticking my tongue out, I lick across it gently, she moan. That's good, I think. I continue to lick around and around and stick the tip of my tongue right at her hole, and push. She moans again and pushes back. I figure I'll try a finger now, so I take my index finger and stick it in my mouth to get it wet and start rubbing around her cute orifice and press it inside. She pushes back and groans a little. I reach with my other hand and get the lube. Then I squirt some on my finger that is in her ass and move it in and out till it's all the way in as far as it goes. She's really starting to wiggle now. I decide to go for two, so I squirt more lube on my fingers and insert a second finger, she's really getting into this now. I push the fingers until they are both all the way in and start fucking her with two fingers. She's constantly moaning now and really loving this anal action. I am too, so I decide to go for the whole salami, I liberally coat my cock with the lube and start to press it against her back door.

She finally realizes what I am trying to do and says, "I've never done this before, but it feels great, please go slow so I can get used to it."

That's my clue to go, so I grab her hips and push a little harder. She's grunting and groaning, but she's still pushing back into me, so I push a little harder and the head pops into her poop shoot. She cries, "stop until I get used to it." I stop, it's difficult not to move, but I don't want to hurt her. She starts to move again. I start to push again a little at a time. It's hard going in, so I decide to put more lube on it to ease the way a little. I grab the lube tube and in my excitement, I squeeze too hard and a huge glob lands on my cock. Well I might as well use it. I push again and the lube helps, but it's sliding down her legs now. I pull out a little and go in a little deeper. Finally she shoves back hard and I am in her all the way to my belly. Wow this is tight and it feels great.

I tell her to play with her clit, and I start to go in and out. She's frigging her clit, and breathing deep and giving that cute noise again. I pick up my speed and really start sawing in and out of her. She's pushing back onto my cock just as hard as I'm pushing in. This is great, my first piece of real ass. Her ass is so tight around my cock, I don't know if I can stand it much longer, I don't know how many times I've cum, but I'm going to cum again. She's rubbing her pussy like it's a winning lottery ticket, really going to town. I start to grunt, "I'm cumming." She says the same thing at the same time, and I start to shoot white cream deep into her bowels. Over and over again, I must have cum 10 times again. She's so loud, she's almost screaming as she cums. Finally she slows down and calms down, and then proceeds to collapse on the bed, spread eagle, face down and my dick pops our of her ass. I look down and watch the cum start to ooze out of her open ass hole, then notice that my dick is still just as hard. I whisper to her, "my dick is still hard. Want to try again?"

"She opens one eye and groans, "I can't take anymore. Get dressed and go tell DR Punjab what just happened. He can probably make that thing go down." She mumbles.

I'm thinking, "It's going to be hard to pee while it's hard like this, and it's going to be difficult to get dressed to go out in public with this thing sticking out. We'll see what DR Punjab has to say." I proceed to get dressed. Did you know it's real difficult to zip up your pants with your hardon sticking straight out? I bend over so I can tuck my dick inside my pants and zip up very carefully. "Damn that's uncomfortable." I go out into the hall and look back at Sam. She's still in the same position with her eyes closed, sound asleep.

I finally find DR Punjab sitting in his office looking at a magazine. The door's open, so I go in. DR Punjab, looks up at me and asks. "Did Samantha get the swelling to go down successfully?"

"No doc, I must have ejaculated 6 times in her, but it's still just as hard. And doc, I've never cum this much in my life. It shoots just as much each time. It's great, but I don't know if I can have it hard all the time. What can you do to get it to come down?"

"Well now, Humm" the doctor says. "It seems to me we have two choices. Either we can give you another shot that will negate the first one, but you will be the same as when you came in. Or you can try to live with it. It should go down by itself in 24 hours."

"I guess I can live with it for 24 hours, will I be able to get it up again?

"You should be able to have a good erection anytime you want from now on. But, keep careful records so we can track the reactions to the medication." He said.

"That's fine with me. What do I owe you for today?"

"Nothing. You are in a trial now, and all your expenses are taken care of.

"Neet," I think. The best sex I've ever had with the most beautiful woman I've ever been with and my first anal experience. and it's all free."

"When do you want me to come back doc?"

"Come back in a week, and we will reevaluate your condition. Make an appointment with Samantha before you leave. Thank you."

"Uh, doc I don't think Samantha will be able to get up for a while yet. You may have to write the appointment down for her."

"Very well, come with me."

We go to the front and he takes out his appointment book and writes my name down for 11 AM next Wednesday. "There you go. See you next Wednesday."

"Thanks Doc for everything." We shake hands and I head for the door.

rclever
rclever
20 Followers