The Problem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rclever
rclever
20 Followers

Just to tease her I ask, "what do you want me to do?"

"Stick it in."

"I'm already in as far as I can go, as if you couldn't tell." Then I shoved in harder then before with my dick.

"Stick your finger in me."

"OK, let me take my dick out first so there will be room for my finger."

"Don't you dare take that out of my pussy."

"Well woman, what do you want? First you tell me to stick it in which I did, then you tell me something else. Tell me what you want.

"Stick your finger back there."

"Back where?"

"You smart ass, stick it in my ass, it feels good when you do that."

"That's what I wanted you to say." So I take another finger of pussy juice and rub her neither hole again and stick the tip in and wiggle it a little. She pushes back more and I stick it in a little further till I'm in to the first knuckle. She's pushing harder and harder so I go in to the second knuckle. I can feel her squeezing around my finger in her ass and around my dick in her pussy. She's sure wiggling back and forth and pushing against me as hard as she can. Pumping in time with my finger and cock she can't take it much longer. Soon she starts with her ah ah ah ah ah ah and a long Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. That's it, I feel my balls starting to release their load and she starts to cum again. One big squirt, a second, third, fourth, fifth and more keeps coming finally after 10 it stops squirting and it's just oozing now.

Megan's collapsed over the table and I said. "Did you like my finger in your ass?"

"I didn't realize how good it would feel, maybe you can do that more often for me?"

"I can try two fingers next time if you can relax more. How does that sound to you?"

"I don't think I can take two fingers, but I'm willing to try. If it feels better than one finger, I don't know if I can stand the pleasure, but I can sure lay down or sit for it. Let's go up stairs and try it."

Megan grabs my hand and heads out of the kitchen and I notice she is walking a little tenderly. "What's the matter Meg?" I ask.

"My pussy is a little sore, but I can stand at least one more. Besides if it's suppose to go down after 24 hours, I want to take as much advantage of it as I can."

Well, with my perpetual erection, I can sure take it until I get too sore from all the friction. But we are going upstairs to fulfill my greatest fantasy. She thinks I'm only going to stick my fingers in her ass, I've got other ideas. He He.

Following Megan was an experience. Cum and her juices are running down her legs and she keeps dipping into it with her finger and licking off her fingers. "I'm going to stop in the bathroom and pee first, you go in the bedroom and wait for me Stan." Then she opens the bathroom door and goes in.

When I reach the bedroom, the first place I head is my night table. In the bottom drawer are all of our sex toys and lube. It's the lube I'm after, I have good ideas for this tube tonight. It's now in easy reach right beside the bed where I can grab it quick.

Flopping back on the bed, my steel fuck stick wobbles back and forth, and I get settled with my legs spread wide as I hear the toilet flush. I'm getting anxious just thinking of what I'm going to get to try with Megan.

She comes in the bedroom and sees me laying there with my fun stick sticking straight up and runs to the bed and jumps beside me and says, "that thing looks delicious, I think I'll eat it for a while."

Who am I to complain at a prospect like that? "Go for it baby, it's just waiting for you." I said.

She promptly grabs my dick and proceeds to engulf it with her lips. "Wow that feels good darling. Don't stop." So she tries to deep throat me, but she's not practiced enough for that and gags a little so she pulls back and runs her tongue all around the head while it's still in her mouth. Then she sticks her tongue in the hole and it's driving me crazy. She takes her mouth off the helmet and strokes it with her hand while her tongue runs down the length following the veins all the way to my balls. Still stroking with one hand, she proceeds to take my balls in her mouth and lick on them gently. What's going on. She's never done that before. I wonder what's gotten her so excited. "What's got you so excited baby?"

"I've never had your dick so hard for so long before and it's got me so turned on and there's so much I want to try while it's hard."

"Well, we can do whatever your mind can conceive." I respond.

"What I want is for you to fuck me again. Right now. And I want you to stick your finger in me again. That felt fantastic and gave me a great climax."

"OK bitch, on your hands and knees. I'm gonna ream you like you've never been reamed before."

"Eweee, talking dirty Stan? I don't normally like that, but it's turning me on today."

While she's turning around, I reach over and grab the lube. "What's that for?" She asks.

"It will make my finger slide easier in you darling. I don't want to hurt you, you know."

She moans at my comment. "Get ready, here I come." I reach down and run my hands along her pussy lips. She's dry. "You wiped all your juices off baby, lucky I got the lube." Squeezing a large glob in my hand, I wipe it on my dick and spread it the whole length. Then I smear the rest down her ass crack and across her anus and slowly under to her pussy where I smeared the rest by sticking two fingers as deep in her as I can.

I align my cock with her pussy lips and rub it up and down so the lube is covering her pussy completely then start to push. Soon I'm in deep, but about one inch of my dick is still not in her. Then I realize, the longer my dick stays hard, the bigger it gets. I shove one more time hard. I'm all the way in now. Megan screams "Oh God, that hurts so good."

I pull out slowly and stuff it back in as hard as I can. "Oh God." She screams again. I'm moving faster now. Pumping into her with all my power, I take my slick finger and stick it in her ass hole. She's wiggling her ass back at me. "Stick it in further," she screams.

Who am I to deny a woman's wants? I shove it in all the way and wiggle it around. "Do that some more. I like it." "Just wait, it's gonna get better." I reply.

As Slowly as I can, I start to push a second finger in. I feel her tighten her sphincter muscle. "Relax baby, it will feel better soon." I told her. Then I feel her start to relax a little, and my second finger slides in easily. Wiggling and pumping finger's in her ass and my hard cock slamming into her cunt, she screams, "I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmming."

I can feel her juices leaking around my prick and I just keep pumping my fingers and cock into her. Soon she's screaming again, and I feel more juices leaking from her pussy. I figure it's time now. Megan is like a limp rag now from the pounding and cumming and completely relaxed. I pull out of her and I reach for the lube again and squeeze more out on my cock while I hold Megan by the hips with my other hand. I smear it the length of my cock and apply the rest into her ass hole. Then I line up with her anus and start to push in.

Megan looks over her shoulder and says, "What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna to fuck your ass, and you'll love it. Just remember not to tighten your ass again."

I continue to push a little harder. I can see my prick head starting to slide in and stretch her ass hold. "STOP, it hurts." She says. "Just relax, It won't hurt but for a little while. It will be like when I took your cherry. It will only hurt for a little then you will get used to it."

I am not going to be denied my fantasy. I push harder and the head pops in with a rush. Megan screams and I stop and hold steady. "I won't move till you get used to it". I said.

Damn her ass is tight. Tighter than any virgin I have fucked. Finally Megan starts to push back against me and I take that as a signal to proceed. I push one inch in her and stop. Megan's moaning like she can't decide if it hurts too much or feels too good to stop. Soon she's pushing again. I push another inch in her and stop again. Damn it's hard not to pump. I pull my cock out till just the head is in and push back in. Just a little further this time. Megan is still moaning, so I pull back and push in a little further again. She's not complaining, so I continue pumping deeper and deeper until my pubic hair is pressed tight against her ass. "I'm all the way in baby, how does that feel?"

"It hurts, but it feels fantastic. It makes me feel like a real slut. Just hold it in there for a little until I get used to it."

Soon I feel her starting to push back against me. I'm no dummy, I take that as my clue. I start to pump slowly in and out. I want to ram it in hard, but I know she's going to want it harder soon. I keep pumping a little faster each time. "Play with your clit while I ream your ass bitch."

I'm pumping hard into her ass now and she's starts to scream. I know she's cumming so I slam as hard as I can into her sweet ass as fast as I can. She's constantly screaming now because of her climaxes comming one after another. Finally I feel my balls starting to tighten and I know I'm going to cum soon.

After about 20 more hard pumps, I feel my cum starting to boil up into my cock. "Hold on baby, I'm cumming in your tight ass." I start shooting deep in her bowels squirt after squirt. Finally after 10 big shots, my balls are empty. I collapse over her back as she collapses under me. "Did you like that darling?" I ask. I get no response. She's passed out from the pleasure. I roll over onto my side and pull her with me so my cock is still embedded in her ass and in the spoon position. I fall asleep from exhaustion.

rclever
rclever
20 Followers
12