The Problem with a Little Trouble

Story Info
Sex outside a club.
3.2k words
4.51
20k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem with a little trouble.

The problem with finding a little bit of trouble is it leaves you wanting more. But I was looking for trouble. Not BIG trouble. Not trouble to follow you home trouble. Not the kind that takes your life by the edges and shakes it up and changes everything around trouble. Definitely not.

No, what I wanted was the kind of danger-trouble that sends a girl's "spider sense" tingling. The kind that you can't and won't tell your mama about. The kind that sends you to confession on Sunday after your date on Saturday night. Even though you haven't been in 10 years. You know. You've all found it before. A man who can talk you right out of your panties. That makes you seriously consider braving 35 degree weather to climb into the backseat of a car parked out side the club just to have at him.

That's what I was looking for.

And I'd found it.

I weaved my way through the small tables towards the stage at the front of the club. The idea HAD been to meet up with the 20 year old boy-toy I'd been chatting up earlier. Yeah, that hadn't gone all that well. Too young and way too niave. I made my way back to my seat and dropped into it. I'd like to think I was graceful, but after the amount of alcohol I'd consumed that night let's just say I was just proud that I managed it without going over one side.

I turned my back on the stage where an obviously young, college student was doing truly awful things to "Jesse's Girl". I love Karaeoke night. With a mike and enough to drink, everyone's a rock star. I'm starting to think that things not working out with the boy-toy might have been a good thing. My girlfriend Karen is there and she shoots me a look across the table. She never even has to break off her conversation. Just a look. Are you ok?

I am now I let her know with another look.

Her friend Justin is sitting next to me. Really cute, sweet guy. Irish looks all the way. And funny! And oh my is he looking good to me now. I lean all the way in and drop a hand onto his thigh.

"Justin, honey you've got to help me" I whisper right into his ear, so I'm sure he can hear me.

"What's the matter baby?" he laughs at me. "And I told you earlier, it's higher and to the left." Justin is always laughing. He seems to be one of those people who can go through life with an amazing sense of the ridiculous at everything around him.

"That guy Barry just GRABBED me and kissed me." I hiss at him. I am laughing too now cause it really does seen ridiculous. Barry is an old, short, fat but very funny Japanese comedian that Karen and I had seen at the club several times before. And I'm not making this up either. He really had. Kissed me I mean. My fault really, he'd looked harmless to me.

"With tongue?" Justin asks. And of course he's still laughing. It's a night for laughter.

I dig my nails into his thigh lightly, "I'm not kidding Justin" I say, dropping my voice a little lower. Wondering what would happen if I moved my hand up a little higher. Would Karen be able to see? My hand inches slightly up.

"Does that mean I need to kiss you?" he asks softly and he's talking right into my ear. Chills are running down my spine at the idea, but I figure one can't exactly say, "Oh yes, please that would be perfect." So I just reply, "No just keep me occupied for a while, ok?"

"No problem" he laughs. And I can't stand it anymore...and I do something I probably shouldn't have. But lord, he and I have been doing the flirty cat/mouse dance all evening.

"Justin, I swear if you don't stop laughing at me I'm going to put my tongue in your ear. I mean it" I say. And I leave my face right there next to his cheek, watching him, wondering what he's going to do next.

He laughed.

Deliberately.

I think he must have thought I was bluffing.

My tongue darted through my lips and traced a fine line over his outer ear to his ear lobe. It was quick. It was soft. And Karen never noticed a thing. Neither did anyone else at our table. But he did stop laughing.

My heart was hammering, wondering what he'd do next when he leaned into me on the other side. His face hidden from the other's by mine. "Does that mean I can do the same thing to you?" he asked me.

"Sure, if you want to" I replied and smiled into his eyes. He leaned back in, as if he were talking to me and wanted to be sure he was heard and I felt his warm, wet tongue on my ear. Felt his teeth tug on my ear lobe. I nonchalantly reached for my beer and took a pull from it as he did. Determined to seem unaffected. Never mind that I could feel my panties starting to grow wet. It was over too quickly. I set my beer back on the table with hand that only shook slightly. Good girl.

"How's that?" he asked me with a knowing grin.

There are so many ways I could have answered that question. I could have said, "Yeah, that works for me." He would have laughed and we would have continued flirting. But nothing would have happened. I could have. But I didn't.

"Justin?" I asked.

"Nicole?"

"Is there somewhere we could take a quick walk?"

He leaned back into me and whispered into my ear, "What's the matter baby, do you need to come?"

And again, I had the perfect opportunity to walk away. To laugh, or to joke it off. But I didn't want to. I wanted the heat. I wanted the danger. And YES. I wanted to. Pretty Badly.

"I do if you're offering. Are you offering Justin? Cause I am. Offering that is." I stumbled over the last of it. I could feel my cheeks start to color with the heat of my blush. For all my forwardness, I really had never done this kind of thing before.

He slid a hand up under my skirt. He didn't have very far to go to find the top of my stocking and the garter that held it. His eyes didn't leave mine as he slipped the stocking free of the garter.

"That's the third time those have come loose tonight isn't it?" he asked me slyly.

I nodded. Where was he going with this?

"You might just be better off with out them. Why don't we run out to the car and you can leave them there?" he asked.

My eyes widened as I realized he had just provided me with the perfect excuse to slip out for a few minutes. "That sounds like a good idea to me" I said.

I reached over into my purse for my keys while he leaned over and explained to Karen what the problem was. I handed the keys to him, since no one in their right mind wanted me anywhere near car keys in any capacity. And we started heading out. Half way through the club that Barry guy started to come up to me again, and I took a step back only to feel Justin's hand right on my lower back. His fingers splayed even lower down onto the top of my ass. I could feel the heat seeping through the thin fabric of my skirt.

I slipped an arm around his waist tried to wait patiently until guided me firmly the rest of the way out the door. I might have caught a couple of knowing glances from some of the other people there, but I was totally beyond caring. I just wanted to be free of the confines of that club. Outside where I could breathe. And I wanted Justin's hands on my skin. That little hint inside when he had unhooked my stocking had wound me tighter than a spring. There was a small group of people standing outside smoking but we breezed right on by over to where my car was parked.

I'd chosen that parking spot with care. Just on the off chance that something like this might happen. Tucked up between the side of the building and shielded from the door by a tree it was a close to private as you were going to find without actually leaving and going to find a room somewhere. And besides, I wasn't looking for completely private. The idea of getting caught just added another sick layer of fascination to what was happening. When had I developed this taste for the rough and the wicked? Was there any chance that Justin could give it to me? Please God.

He stepped aside so I could walk between the building and car towards my car door. When the car finally hid us from view I stopped suddenly. So he bumped into me from behind. I could feel him, thick and hard through his jeans. Pressed up against my bottom. Relief flooded me. I wasn't the only one worked up here. I pressed back against him completely and tipped my head so I could speak low enough that my voice wouldn't carry.

"Should I take them off now?" I asked.

"Oh I definitely think you should" he replied. His voice was low and deeper than it was before in the club. The laughter was gone too. I think we both knew we were done playing now.

"Will you help me?" I asked with a bit of a playful plea in my voice. I didn't wait for an answer I just started to bend forward from the waist, keeping my ass still firmly up against him. I wriggled a little and was rewarded with his groan from the back of his throat. I reached up under my skirt and unclipped the stockings and started to unroll them slowly down one leg and then the other. While I was carefully balanced on one foot removing the second stocking I felt him lifting my skirt up all the way from behind. His hands smoothing and kneading over the cheeks of my ass, running his finger under the fabric of my thong panties, as made his way up to unhook the black garter belt I was wearing.

It dropped to the ground and I straightened. I looked him in the eye. Standing in my stocking feet we're just the same height and that was just fine with me because in the next second he was pressing me back against the brick wall of the building and we fit perfectly. Mouth to mouth, chest to breast, hip to hip. And he used his weight to press me back hard. His mouth was on mine and his hands came up to hold my jaw. If I hadn't been all wet and melty already I would have been right then. How can someone be rough and gentle all at the same time? But Justin was. He buried his fingers in my hair and tugged slightly baring my neck. When I arched for him, he attacked with mouth and tongue and teeth. My hips bucked forward up against his cock, but he pressed me back against the brick again. I could feel the hard, uneven surface biting into my back as Justin's tongue skimmed back up my neck and found my mouth again.

His thumb pressed down lightly on my chin, getting me to open up. Giving him full access to my mouth. Which he explored with abandon, his tongue brushing against mine, finding the sensitive spot on the roof of my mouth. Making me moan into his mouth.

"Shhh..." he admonished me.

"Sorry" I said.

His mouth stayed on mine playing and teasing as his hands skimmed up under my sweater, over my ribcage. My hand reached down to find the front of his jeans. I couldn't wait anymore. I didn't care how fast this was going. I reached for the button at the front and slipped my hand inside. Hot, hard flesh. That's all I could think for a moment. Just skin, nothing to get in the way. God I love that. I took his cock in my hand, feeling the weight. My fingers almost didn't touch when I circled him, and suddenly there were two things I wanted almost more than I could breathe. I wanted to taste him. And I wanted that cock hammering into me. The idea made me so hot that I could feel my breasts aching and my nipples harden. But I couldn't help it.

"Let me" I purred as I dropped to my knees in front of him. He opened the car door. The dome light was off, so there was no tell tale glow, but the door shielded us even further from passersby. The asphalt bit into my knees but I didn't care as I pushed his jeans over his hips and stroked my fingers lightly over the head of his cock. I looked up at him and ran my tongue over my lips. His face was set and tense, like he was dying to take my head in his hands and fuck my mouth hard. And that would have been ok too. But I appreciated his restraint. Sliding my lips over the crown of his cock I swirled my tongue around him, engulfing his head with hot, wet heat. I got the hum I was looking for. The deep hum in the back of the throat that told me I was doing it right.

I kept working my way down his cock, swirling my tongue as I went. Taking him deeper and deeper. Then coming all the way back up the shaft to the head again. Then starting all over again. My lips were tingling and hot. I used one hand to cup his balls lightly, as I finally worked all the way down to the base . I could feel the tip of his cock pressing against the back of my throat as I fondled him lightly. He groaned and I felt a thrill of triumph. Of power.

Taking my mouth off of him. I looked up and just said, "Shhhh...."

It was priceless. But only for a moment. Because he hauled me to my feet and his mouth was on mine, his hands on my ass underneath my skirt hauling me up against him, kneading and teasing. And I knew he could feel the dewy skin there between my thighs, and how soaked my panties were. He pushed them aside and finally found my curls beneath. I nearly sobbed in desperation, I wanted it so badly. He stroked his fingers back and forth, coating them in my honey, working my clit. I was whimpering in frenzied hunger as he worked my pussy, pushing me harder, higher. I could feel myself tighten, but I couldn't quite get there. I was literally bucking against his hand, my nails digging into his shirt. Then he slid two sweet fingers into my aching sheath. It still wasn't enough, but it helped. I could feel them sliding in and out faster and faster. I was begging now, totally beyond caring.

"Please"

"Please what..."he asked me. His voice was knowing as I buried my face in his neck.

"I want to come. Please" I begged. Panting. Writhing.

With his fingers still inside me I felt his thumb on my clit and that pushed me right over the edge. I came in a flood. If I hadn't been so focused on trying to stay upright I probably would have been embarrassed, but I wasn't. I just held onto Justin and let that wave take me. The convulsions hadn't even stopped and I was already asking for "more, I want more..."

Protecting my head like a policeman does when they put a convict into a car; Justin pushed me down into the backseat of the car. My skirt rode up my thighs and I knew that he could see my pussy beneath the skirt. I didn't care, I wanted him to. I spread my thighs even wider as he pressed a knee down on the seat in between them. My knees came up to grip his hips and I thanked God that I had decided to go with the larger, more roomy sedan. I remembered to hand him a condom out of my purse and while he was putting it on, there was a litany of "Hurry, Hurry, Hurry" running over and over in my head.

He came into me like a freight train. Hard enough and fast enough that it jarred my back teeth. I know there are some women that like soft and sweet and you know; sometimes I can even be one of them. But right then what I wanted was hard. And deep. I wanted to be pushed to my limits and I wanted it fast. I reached up and pulled his face down to mine, sucking on his lower lip. Biting on it. He started pounding into me with a brutal pace that finally satisfied my furious demands. I lifted my hips to take him even deeper. Let him bend and twist my supple body until one leg was braced over his shoulder and on the roof of the car and still he continued to drive into me. Over and over again. Hitting that sweet spot deep on the inner wall of my pussy so that I was aching, moaning. Getting closer and closer.

"It's not going to take me much longer" he warned, still heaving over me.

"I don't care" I gasped "Just take me with you. Please. Make me come with you."

The second orgasm wasn't a wave, or a fist. It just hit me fast and left me weak. I wanted to laugh with it, the release was so sudden and so welcome. He joined me right after, collapsing on top of me with a groan. I reveled in the weight of him. In the feel of him inside me for the one last moment, before he lifted himself off and away from me again. The cool night air hit my hot damp skin, and I shivered.

I sat up and straightened out my skirt. I didn't even bother with panties. I figured the night was pretty much over at this point anyway...and besides who want to sit around in wet knickers? I looked at Justin. He took my face in his hands and kissed me.

"Girl, you are just all kinds of trouble aren't you?" he laughed.

I laughed too and kissed him back. I was so glad he wasn't going to be weird about this. "Justin, I can't tell you how bad I want to be" I replied.

"Oh really?" he asked.

"Yeah. Thanks for the help."