The Problem with Webcams

Story Info
Rick's technical goof reveals some kinky truths to Alexis.
2.5k words
4.42
25k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers

Another Castle set story, and once again edited by Blackwing.

*****

'Sweetie,' Rick grumbled, 'Kate wanted me to go do something before she got back and she's just texted that she's coming home now.'

'It's okay dad,' Alexis smiled softly, 'I've got an essay to write, so I was about to ask if we could Skype again later?'

'Pumpkin,' Rick's face smiled out her laptop, her father sat behind his desk with his laptop before him. Alexis surmised he was using the games console he had, the machine sat under the TV, relocated from beside his desk to across the room, 'whenever you want. I miss you, still don't know why you decided to stay in the dorms over the break.'

'I have a number of essays Dad,' Alexis sighed, glancing over at her room mate's empty bed, 'I told you. Lara has gone home for a few days so I have the room to myself and I can study in peace, not having to worry about catching my father and his girlfriend having sex on the couch.'

Rick grimaced, 'I am so, so sorry that you saw that.'

'The new Vespa you bought me was enough of a reward for surviving seeing your ass Dad,' Alexis giggled, 'I love you and we'll talk later. Go do what Kate said.'

'I love you Alexis,' Rick grinned lovingly. Alexis leant over and shut down the video window and got on with her essay, pulling up her iTunes and bopping away as she worked.

A sudden thud caused the redhead to jump and look around the room before turning back to her computer, a surprised huff leaving her when she realized she'd been sat cross legged on her bed for almost twenty minutes.

'I see you've been a good boy,' Kate's voice sounded in Alexis' ears. Scrambling, she realized what had happened and pulled Skype open again. Her eyes shot wide when she realized the video chat was still active and she could see her dad's office.

Her dad sat partially behind his desk, his head lolling back and his eyes closed. Kate's butt and heeled feet could be seen peeking out in front of him.

'Fuck Kate!' Rick hissed.

'Not yet Castle,' Kate gasped, 'First I'm sucking your cock. God Rick, all day I've been hot for this. Never made so many storage room trips before.'

Frozen in shock, Alexis could only watch her father's face react as Kate's butt wobbled. She knew she should turn the link off, or warn them, but Alexis Castle was horny, had been horny since Max thought he could trade up to a bustier blonde. Glancing at the door, she breathed a sigh of relief when she remembered she'd locked it. Moving her work onto the desk, Alexis slid up the bed and leant back against her mound of pillows. Planting her feet either side of the laptop, she gulped as her father grunted loudly, Kate's lusty moans filling her ears.

'Fuck Kate!' Rick repeated, Kate's head coming into view as the brunette wiped her chin.

'In a minute big boy,' At Kate's words, Alexis pulled the hem of her skirt up around her waist, a dark patch spreading over her pink panties as her nipples stood proud through her thin, comfortable T-shirt.

Rick's jeans and boxers were thrown over her shoulder and Alexis watched him pull off his sweater. Kate stood, her appreciating grin visible on the screen as she turned towards the couch. Blue eyes followed Kate's hands as the woman teasingly unbuttoned her blouse.

Dropping the shirt on the floor, Kate looked over her shoulder at Rick and popped open her work pants. Alexis gasped when her father stood, his hard, erection pointing upwards. The young voyeur pulled her panties to one side and pushed a finger inside of her, a low moan drawn from her chest.

She watched her father stalk over to Kate, spin her round and press her against the arm of the couch, his lips hungrily moving over Kate's

'Why do you think I stayed behind the desk when Alexis Skyped?' Rick growled, 'that facetime call during your lunch when you fingered yourself has had me like fucking iron all day. I know you think she's hot *Kate,' Alexis gasped at Kate's smirk, 'But I highly doubt she'll want to see dear old daddy's boner.'

'Fuck yes!' Alexis sighed, her finger curling deep inside her, her other hand reaching under her top to fondle her breast.

'A girl can dream can't she?' Kate cooed, Rick's hand expertly flicking her bra open. Shrugging it off, she grinned, 'but back to reality Castle. I need this cock,' Kate took a firm grip of Rick's member, 'Pounding my pussy hard, and I need it now.'

Alexis squeaked at the speed in which Rick spun Kate around, bent her over the couch, pulled her panties down and sunk to the hilt in her. With Kate's loud groans in her ears, the voyeur pulled her top off and dropped it on the floor, reaching for a shoebox under the bed. Lifting it up, Alexis mewled as she watched her father stroke firmly into Kate, the brunette writhing as she voiced her pleasure. Peeling her panties off, Alexis pulled her small vibrator out of her little box of toys.

'Fuck me Rick,' Kate squealed, 'Stick that fat cock in me and make me cum!'

Alexis gulped and pushed her vibrator between her soaked folds. Watching her father, she matched her strokes into her with his into Kate's, a squeak leaving her mouth as her body reacted.

Hearing Kate's rising moans, Alexis *yanked a cup down to expose her nipple, pinching it between her fingers.

'Yes! Yes!' Kate shrieked, her hands scrambling on the couch as Rick pounded her, 'Fuck me with that big cock! FUUUUU...' Kate threw her head back and screamed.

Hearing the scream, Alexis slammed into her own orgasm, her fingers squeezing over her breast as she hammered the toy into her. Squealing, the redhead twitched violently, a low keening leaving her mouth.

'Ooh fuck Rick, 'Kate hissed a full minute later, Rick panting as he lent over to kiss between her shoulder blades, 'I've facetimed you fingering my pussy before, hell, I've fingered my ass on that thing and you haven't been this hard when I got home.'

'Last night,' Rick growled, 'Last night will have me hard for weeks Kate.'

'Really?' Kate laughed, the sound morphing into a moan as Rick pulled out of her, 'All I did was stuff my pussy with a dildo.'

'All?' Rick grunted when Kate licked his wet shaft, 'Fuck, I had no idea you loved the daddy role play?'

'Yes daddy,' Kate giggled, 'Did you get her bedding washed?'

Alexis frowned, when Rick nodded, moving past Kate to lay on the couch, 'It's in the dryer now. God Kate, I'm never going to be able to look at that room again.'

'It can't be that bad Babe?' Kate snuggled against Rick, her fingers tracing over his chest.

'Bad?' rick squeaked, 'You call me up to my daughters room to find you on her bed in her old school uniform stuffing a dildo in your snatch and begging for daddy to fuck you!'

Alexis gasped loudly, a hand flying over her mouth.

'And daddy fucked me good!' Kate giggled, 'You definitely enjoyed it Rick.'

'I'll always enjoy fucking you Kate,' Rick sighed, 'that's a given.'

'Flattery will get you a good fucking mister,' Kate stroked her fingers along Rick's cock, his fingers running along her spine, 'Mmm.'

'You know i know...' Alexis frowned when Kate sighed after a few minutes of silence, the redhead starting to feel like the voyeur she was being.

'About what?' Rick hummed.

'Why do you think I did that last night?' Kate lifted her head to watch Rick's face, Alexis holding her breath as she realized what Kate was saying, 'You want her, don't you?'

Rick's silence was telling. Alexis' jaw hit her chest as Kate grinned, 'Though so.'

'I wouldn't,' Rick's voice wobbled, 'I haven't...'

'I know,' Kate kissed his chest, 'But you want to fuck Alexis don't you?'

'Yeah,' The woman in question gasped at the jolt that shot through her, a bolt of arousal setting her nerves alight.

'You know how wet she makes me,' Kate grinned, her hand curling around Rick's growing cock, 'Mmm... You like that don't you? The fact she can make me cream myself.'

'Shit!' Rick hissed. Kate's slow stroking and his imagination flooding him with images of Kate and his daughter in various arousing scenarios bringing him to full length

Alexis gawped at the screen, her eyes locking on her father's cock. Her head buzzed with the realization that not only her father was aroused by her, but that Kate was as well. It was a secret Alexis had only told to Martha, but the young woman had found herself drawn to some of her female classmates recently, Martha smiling supportively when Alexis stammered through admitting to being seduced into bed by a woman. What Alexis refused to admit was just how close to Kate the woman had looked.

Kate smirked, moving back and raising Rick's cock up, 'I found her toy box before she moved into dorms. Your sweet little girl has some kinky toys. Vibrators, dildos, handcuffs,' Kate licked up Rick's cock, both Castles groaning harshly, 'She even had a butplug in there. Got me so fucking wet thinking of how much fun she must have with her toys.'

'Oh God!' Alexis groaned, her fingers curling back inside her as Kate spoke. She remembered the pink impulse buy and how she'd realized just what she'd bought hours later. It had only been used once, but Alexis knew that if Kate requested it, she'd spread herself willingly.

'Shit!' Rick dropped his head back onto the arm of the couch. Kate chuckled, dropping her lips over his cock head and releasing it with an audible pop.

'She has this thick purple dildo,' Alexis threw her hand into the box to retrieve the toy, 'Nice, long cock. Felt so fucking good shoving that into my pussy, knowing that the big boy had stretched hers.'

'Alexis probably fucked herself with it that night,' Kate slipped a hand between her legs, 'Not knowing it had me cumming hard only a few hours earlier.'

Alexis' hands froze, her throat dry as she looked at the toy. The idea that her favorite dildo had been inside Kate made her wetter. Watching Kate take Rick in her mouth, Alexis moaned and ran the toy along her slit, her eyes locked on Kate's mouth as she bobbed.

'Mmm... Yeah!' Rick grunted, his hand reaching out to clamp on Kate's head, 'Suck me baby, suck daddy good!'

Lifting the toy from her pussy, Alexis opened her mouth and sucked it into her mouth, tasting herself on it's tip. Watching the screen, the redhead moaned around the pumping toy as she fingered herself.

'Yeah!' Rick grunted, Kate's groans erupting from the screen as her nose tickled his hair, 'Shit! Fucking love that Kate!'

'Fuck that!' Alexis pulled the toy from her lips and giggled. Spreading herself open with her fingers she moaned as the larger toy filled her, her eyes flickering shut as she heard her father grunt over Kate's moans. Rocking her hips into the toy, she sucked on her fingers.

'Mmm,' Kate panted, Alexis opening her eyes to see Kate kneeling over Rick's thighs, his cock still held in her hand, 'looks like someone is ready for another round?'

'You should know by now,' Rick's hand reached up to squeeze Kate's breast, 'I'm always ready for you.'

'Blegh!' Alexis blurted, 'Seriously dad? Shut up and fuck her again!'

'Shut up and fuck me Rick!' Kate grinned as she lowered herself onto him, his gasped bark of her name covered by her moan, 'God, I love having you in me!'

Alexis watched Kate lean down and kiss Rick, the young woman stroking the toy inside her slowly, drawing out her pleasure. Biting her lip, she brought her hand to her chest and squeezed a nipple.

'Ride him Kate!' Alexis mewled, 'Ride that cock hard!' As with earlier, She stroked the toy between her lips in time with the action on the screen, her eyes glued to Kate's body.

'Fuck,' Rick gasped, Kate arching herself to allow him access to her chest. Immediately, Rick wrapped his lips around her nipple, Kate crying out and rolling her hips onto him harder.

'God Rick!' Kate squealed, the sound of skin slapping onto skin pushing Alexis nearer to her limit, 'Suck my tit, yeah...Like that babe...just like that!'

Groaning, Alexis fucked herself and watched Kate riding her father, her eyes twitching between her face, breasts and the curve of her butt. The voyeur's hips rocked up to meet the dildo, her hand dropping to rub her fingers over her clit. Closing her eyes, Alexis let her body take over, the sounds of Kate's moans filling her ears

'Lay back baby,' Kate's voice broke through the fog, Alexis biting her lip hard to stop herself responding. The moans from Kate, mixed in with the grunts from her father, brought Alexis to her brink.

'You feel so fucking good inside me babe,' Kate's breathy voice slammed Alexis into another orgasm and the redhead let herself go. Throwing her head back, Alexis released a wail as her body convulsed.

'So fucking beautiful!' Rick growled, Kate's reply lost as Alexis hammered her dildo into her spasming pussy.

'FUCK!' Alexis slumped back on her bed, her body rippling as her orgasm subsided. Laying against her pillows, Alexis slowed the speed the toy filled her. The wet pop that seemed to echo in the dorm room when she pulled the dildo out of her, the wet patch on her sheet growing visibly when she shifted her sated body.

'Cum for me Rick!' Kate's hoarse cry stilled Alexis's hand, the glistening dildo hovering in front of her face. Turning back to the screen, she bit her lip to hold in the groan as she watched Kate riding her father hard.

'Cum Rick!' Kate bucked, 'Cum in me baby, shoot your load in my pussy Rick! Fill me up, fill me up with your cum Rick.'

Alexis licked herself off her toy, her eyes locked on the screen, Kate's head thrown back as she cried out her orgasm, her dad's grunts accompanying the wail.

'Oooooh God! Yes!' Kate wailed, her hips slamming against Ricks, 'Fuuuuuuuck!'

'Whoa,' Alexis muttered, the arousal flooding back into her stomach at the sight, 'That's fucking hot!'

'Fucking... Oh, holy fuck Rick!' Kate gasped, her sweat covered body collapsing onto his, both panting as they recovered, 'Next time... Next time we do that kink... I'm booking a week off work!'

'Mmm...' Rick rumbled, his fingers stroking over Kate's back. The sated woman brushed her damp hair from her face, a frown flashing over her face briefly before a cunning smirk slip her lips

'Maybe next time we won't have to pretend?'

'Huh?' Rick gulped.

'Nothing sweetie,' Kate's grin had a twist of worry spin through Alexis. Before Kate could continue her train of thought, the redhead closed the Skype window and logged out. Standing on shaky legs, she stumbled into the small bathroom and shoved the shower onto cold in an attempt to stop herself from jumping on her Vespa and racing back home.

SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers