The Process...

Story Info
Michelle gets in a predicament with the trash men.
2.6k words
3.69
31.6k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
171 Followers

Michelle always liked the process, the rhythmic movements, uniforms if there were uniforms, anything involving people systematically performing a task. From watching her high school band doing its routine, to the military drill teams marching along in a parade in Washington, DC. From movies showing assembly line workers building the old model T to a more recent video of the song "Chain Gang".

But her favorite has always been garbage men. Garbage men rolling down the street grabbing the heavy sodden tubs of garbage and heaving them into the bucket of the garbage truck. She listened for the rumble of the diesel engine on the mornings when she knew the trash was taken out and, when she heard it coming, along with the squeal of brakes tired of holding back the truck transporting it from her home to the dump, she squealed and ran to the window to watch.

She'd burst with excitement, her whole body tense and she'd watch as the men worked their way down the street. It didn't matter to her whether the men were black, white, or Hispanic, or whether or not they rippled with sinewy muscles or had a significant spare tire around their waist, it was the process.

And watching it made her wet.

She never understood the connection, but this was a case where understanding wouldn't make a difference. It was a thrill, and Michelle was addicted to thrills.

Her penchant for showing off her body, still fabulously curved well into her middle years, was something her husband had appreciated and even encouraged (not that much encouragement was required). Her typical dress was short ... both on the bottom and the top. She had a body which fit most men's desires. If you're an ass man, hers is curvaceous and flows from a tight waist on down to shapely dancer's legs. If you love breasts, hers are superb. Between C and D they rest nicely below shapely shoulders and provide as much cleavage as anyone not fixated on the absurd would ever want. Her nipples pleasantly large and her aerola nearly non-existent which make it possible for her to pull her tops down further than most ladies and enjoy the ministrations of men trying to look her in the eyes.

This morning she'd gotten up early, taken out the trash in her negligee, a see through babydoll piece that wrapped snugly around her and tied at the waist, it strained to conceal without concealing her ample chest. She'd done most of her morning tasks, made her iced coffee, grabbed the paper, and taken care of her man. While she loved giving him a blow job in the morning and she did a splendid job this morning thinking about the thrill of both the garbage and recycling men coming

She work Robert from his slumber by pulling his manhood into her mouth and gently rolling it on her tongue until it was hard. Then, as she knew he preferred slow rhythmic movements to a more hurried pattern, she pulled him into her mouth and used her tongue on the underside 'petting him' she called it. And when she felt his stiffness getting even harder, she smiled to herself as he came. Today she backed away from his cock rather than swallow his seed. Today she wanted to feel it on her face, to rub it in, to smell it. After his orgasm she rubbed her face with his cock smoothing his cum into her skin, kissing 'him' and then repeating the process.

She loved the process.

"Bark, bark."

"Dang it." she thought "I'm going to miss them."

Robert, her husband, usually took the dog out before he went to work but this morning he was in a bit of a rush and had to leave without finishing up on this task. On such occasions, when 'Lil shit' needed to go she'd normally take him out on the leash and he'd wander down to the neighbor's house two doors down to do his business but that would take her off the street where the trash men were going to come soon. It would break her routine and mess up her whole day if she couldn't check out the men from the bathroom window as was her habit.

"Crap." "Come on Lil shit! Let's go." and she took him out still in her babydoll. The sun was just coming out and she thought she could get back in if he did his stuff quickly.

"Damn!" she heard the sound of the brakes first. The high pitched squeal of the brakes straining against the weight of the truck. Then the sound of the diesel engine roaring to the next set of garbage cans. Squeal, thud, roar. Squeal, thud, roar as the truck moved down the street, stopped, the cans were emptied, and then roared off to the next set of cans. "Hurry up."

LS finished his business, looked at her and wagged his tail as if he'd just given her the best present in the world and started off to the house. She followed him her mind racing figuring out whether or not she could get in the house and at the window before they could get to the house. "Squeal, thud, roar." No way. Today was going to have to be different and it was Lil S that provided the surprise.

Just as she rounded the corner to the house he took off. Even though he was a tiny, tiny dog, his racing to the sound of the truck and her mind so intent on watching the trash men took her so off guard that he managed to pull the leash out of her hand. Running after it, him, she looked up quickly to see that they were right there, in the front yard and Lil S was barking at the man who was at first serious about his work and then laughed out loud as he saw this little chipmunk of a dog barking at his red men workboots.

"What's going on here boy?" "Are you a boy?"

"I'm so sorry." Michelle said breathlessly as she picked LS up and grabbed his leash holding him loosely to her chest. "He just jumped and it surprised me." "He'd never bite you."

Laughing, Tony, she saw his name tag, said he couldn't much bite anything could he. Maybe a thumb but that's about it.

"What was he looking at?" Michelle thought. Most men were fixated on her breasts but Tony was looking directly in her eyes. "Oh my god... I've still got Robert's cum on my face. Oh, my GOD."

"Leroy! C'mon around her, you gotta see this little squirt of a dog."

Leroy, knowing Tony, knew he didn't give a shit about the dog, he just wanted to spend a bit of time checking out this hot redhead who'd just come running after the furball, her breasts pounding up and down unrestrained as she ran and the bottom of her babydoll flipping up showing more than just leg. Leroy wasn't immune to checking out the ladies either so he put the truck in neutral, pulled up the parking brake and wandered to the back of the behemoth.

"Now what we got c'here?" "You one furry little rat now aren't you?" Leroy said as he sized up the situation.

Tony was standing there eyeing Michelle's breasts still heaving up and down a bit from her sprint as she had turned her head noticing Leroy. She was captivated by Leroy's voice. It reminded her of her favorite baritones James Earl Jones, and Barry White and it took her aback and she didn't even hear Tony when he asked if he could hold the dog for a moment. Without even looking at him she replied "Sure."

The next thing she knew Tony's hand was brushing her breast ... "What the heck?" she thought startled and then looked down as Tony's thick fingered hands were reaching to pull LS away from her. "Oh."

His right hand had pressed against her breast as he went to hold LS (more to take him away so he could ogle her breasts than as a gesture of a man loving a little doggie.) and her startled movement and then pulling away had the unintended effect of grabbing LS's collar in her negligee and pulled it completely away from her breast, ripped the cloth, and pulled the simple knot at her waist open.

"NO, NO! This can't be happening. I'm nude! in front of these men." rushed through her mind. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." she said rapidly as if the men were embarrassed by her nakedness. "I'm so sorry." Quickly wrapping herself up again, pulling the sides of her negligee snugly against her it was quite the predicament and she started to laugh.

"No problem m'aam. But you're probably going to want to put something on before you catch your cold."

Tony offered to take LS in and Michelle thought "Well, I've taken it this far, and I don't have another hand to grab the leash." "OK, thank you."

Michelle had always been kind to the people who worked for her, cooking meals for the moving crew, making sandwiches and iced tea for the lawn guy, giving clothes to the cleaning lady and it was this kindness that got her into trouble next.

Without thinking as she reached the door, she asked "Would you like a cup of coffee?" "Oh my God!" she thought to herself, "Did I just ask that?" "No problem, I'll give him a cup to go and one for his partner and then I can go to my room and masturbate." "God I'm so wet!"

"Why thank you, I'd love that."

Tony followed Michelle into the kitchen where to her surprise the coffee was already made. Only it was made last night for her iced coffee this morning and the pot was half full of cold coffee. That won't do. She pulled the carafe out and poured the rest of the coffee into a container for later, and went to the cupboard for some fresh Dunkin Donuts vanilla flavored ground.

As she was doing this, Tony was having the time of his life. This beautiful woman was still only flimsily clad, better than nude really, and her curves were tantalizingly close. Her breasts and butt bounced nicely under the negligee and the rip opened up from time to time where he could see her nipple exposed briefly.

She was measuring the coffee into the filter when she felt him up against her. His brawny hands, dirty from the morning's work, had slipped underneath her arms and were groping her breasts firmly. He ground himself into her buttocks from behind and, in his worn thin work pants, she could easily feel his stiffness.

"Stop it! Stop it!" her mind raced, but she was so shocked nothing came out of her mouth for a moment. And by then, he'd pulled what was left of the negligee away from her breasts, untying the belt as he pulled the front apart. Her eyes shot upward and she spun around "I can't, you can't do this!" "I've got a husband."

His hands were now grabbing Michelle's firm ass, pulling her tightly against him her legs slightly spread from the stance she'd arrived at when she turned around and he ground himself into her more. "It's ok honey, it's ok." "I just thought you wanted a little." and he let go backing away only a touch. "I need my job."

"OK, ok. I can see where you might have thought that." and Michelle closed her eyes briefly catching her breath. She exhaled. "OK."

"You are one damn pretty woman. And Mr Happy here sure would like to get to know you if you were interested." he said and took Michelle's hand and placed it over his burgeoning pants.

"Damn, why did he do that?" Michelle loved the feel of a hard penis. It threw her into another realm completely and, while she thought of herself as a faithful wife, she was in a quandary now. He did feel good and his smell was just overwhelming. What the heck was it about these guys? and she noticed just then that, rather than taking her hand away, she was squeezing him through his slacks. Firmer and softer, firmer and softer, firmer and softer. He was soooo very hard. Her eyes closed for a moment and the next thing she knew her hand was on bare skin.

Tony had worn workpants for years with an elastic waistband. He had found it easier for him since his weight went up and down like an elevator and he hated buying new pants every month or two. And, he had gone commando ever since his first girlfriend had told him she loved it when guys did that. Or went without socks.

When Michelle's eyes closed he'd put his hand on top of hers holding her there as she clasped and released and then had briefly pulled her away long enough for him to slip the pants down with his other hand. He replaced her hand with his on top of hers.

Michelle gasped but held steady. She looked down and saw his foreskin riding up over the tip of his cock and then being pulled back releasing the head with it's slit moistened. She was mesmerized with the sight and repeated the motion over again, and over again. It seemed to her that the tip of his cock was getting wetter.

She shook her head as if to say no to herself and then... she found herself going down, down to get a closer look at this amazing sight. Looking at it inches from her face she continued to stroke him, slowly pulling the foreskin over the tip and then back. Moving closer the smell was nectar to her. Back and forth, back and forth.

She leaned in just a touch more and, with her eyes closed she touched the tip with her tongue. Just touched it as she continued stroking him. She could feel his foreskin touching her tongue and pulling away, the tip of her tongue nestled in the slit at the end of his penis. And then she kissed it. Lips just over the head. Still stroking. Now feeling the foreskin touching her lips and then gone. She stayed there for what seemed like hours, her sense of time completely having left her.

She opened her mouth wide and slid him deeply into her not touching the top of his penis at all rather running her tongue along the underside of his cock. Closing her lips on him when she reached the base of his cock she breathed in deeply, his musk filling her nostrils, his cock filled her mouth and she pulled back. Kissing the end again, opening her mouth again, sliding him deeply in and then closing her lips again she was in heaven. It was so incredibly decadent. So amazingly hot. And she was lost in the moment when she realized that she was in her own rhythm, that in that moment her rhythm was turning her on as much as the rhythm of the garbage truck 'squeal, thud, roar'.

She felt his orgasm coming. His cock pulsing and she held his balls in her hand squeezing gently but firmly, holding the base of his cock as he released in her mouth. She stayed there until he was done. Until the last pulse ended and she felt him softening slightly in her mouth and hand.

She swallowed...

"Thank you." she said as she kissed the tip of his cock one more time. Michelle licked the tips of her lips, raised her hand to her nose and smelled his musk once more. "I guess it's time for you to go."

flabuf
flabuf
171 Followers