The Process of Illumination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers

He quickly shot me an expression of disbelief, that I could ask such a thing, before lowering his head to a slow nod. "And you're nervous about that, or that it's a blind date?"

"Both, I guess," Ben quietly admitted.

"Well, since I have no real clue about this Alicia girl, I can't guarantee how you two will hit it off. However, from what Donny says, she's been around. That's a good thing."

"I hope you're right. I can deal with being an ugly klutz, but I don't want to embarrass you guys," Ben said.

"Now stop that talk. You're neither ugly nor a klutz. You are going to have a great time. Once you sweep her away with your charms, she'll be dieing to be in your arms," I reassured him.

"You think so Barb?"

"I guarantee it!" I promised and gave his hand a long, healthy squeeze.

****************

First Date: Play Ball!

It was slightly before 7:00 pm when we arrived at the girl's house across town. Not wishing to detract from how I figured she would dress, I wore a simple skirt, blouse and sweater combination – kind of preppy for me. I needn't have worried, the petite blonde was perfectly decked out for a night on the town. A night on the town, in New York City! The focal point of her diamond-studded belly button was set off by a revealing top that appeared to be painted on. Her super-low hip hugging jean skirt – I figured would have looked good on a twelve-year-old – just barely covered her ass crack. I didn't get a peak at her elevated glimmer pumps, until we got to Grig's Steak House.

The guys seemed impressed, and I guess that's what it's all about. As she sat in the back seat with Ben, cracking her gum and chattering on and on about her many job responsibilities, Ben barely got a word in edgewise – never mind making a play for her. However, miracles do happen. Give it some time, I thought..

Once we were seated for dinner, my belief in miracles went up in a poof of smoke. Feeling the effects of her first drink, she began hitting on my husband. What started as simply discussing things they had in common on the job soon escalated to comparing favorite colors, movies, and what is/isn't sexy. Not that Donny and I are opposed to a little extra-curricular flirting, but this was a bit over the top. I felt like I was a hundred years old, while I'm sure Ben must have thought he was too slow to play catch up. We both sat quietly and watched the Donny and Alicia relationship flourish.

When we finished the longest meal ever, I grabbed Donny to pull him aside. Alicia bounced off to the ladies room, while Ben found us a table in the dancing side of the club.

"Alicia's quite the spark plug, isn't she?" I contained myself.

"Man, she's fired up tonight!" Donny remarked with a smile.

"Yeah, and she's aiming for you!"

"What? Oh, get serious. She's just nervous being around new people, don't ya think?"

"Babe, there's not a nervous bone in her spindly little body. She hasn't once acknowledged that Ben even exists, when she's coming on to you like gangbusters."

"Oh, you're just jealous. Wait 'til we do some dancing and she feels more relaxed around him," Donny insisted.

"Boy, I can't wait to see her relaxed," I chided and left him to find Ben.

Hubby and I found Ben sitting alone in a dark booth. "Where's..." I began, when Ben interrupted.

"Little Miss Electric? She's over there with the DJ," Ben smiled sarcastically.

"You need to hit on that firecracker Ben," Donny advised, before heading to the bar to place our order.

"Yeah right. She's just my type," Ben shook his head.

"Ben, I'm so sorry about this," I apologized.

"It's not your fault, or Donny's. Don't worry about it. I'm used to it," Ben courageously smiled, tearing the label off his bottled beer.

My husband had just enough time to deliver our drinks, when darling Alicia slid across the dance floor to grab him. Ben and I sat back in the booth and enjoyed our drinks, as Donny and Alicia slowly melted into the crowded dance floor. We lost sight of them after a few upbeat songs and I resigned myself to refocus my attention on Ben.

Once Ben confided that he had never danced, I made it my task to break him in. "Oh come on Ben, it's a slow one. Trust me; I won't attack you," I prodded him, pulling him up from the booth. He reluctantly but respectfully responded.

I had him wrap his long arm around my waist, as I took his other hand in the traditional posture. He had absolutely no clue what to do with his feet, as I tried to guide him through a simple box step. His first time clumsiness, though cute and endearing, left him feeling tense and nervous. Glancing around at the other partners dancing in full out embraces, I determined that approach might help him relax.

"Here, put both your arms around me. Don't move, just pull me close," I whispered, letting my arms encircle his neck. "There now, isn't that better?" I smiled up at him. He returned the smile and nodded. "Closer Honey," I urged. Turning my head to rest on his shoulder, I felt his hands and fingers pull my body close to his. I wished I had worn my taller heels, when he brought his pelvis to meet mine. As it was, I raised up tip-toed, when Ben's warm hand settled in my lower back. Locked in a full embrace, we stood motionless.

"Mmm, this feels good. Are we dancing?" Ben asked.

"Not quite, I think a certain amount of movement is required," I suggested, feeling the bulge of his package taking shape.

"You're probably right," he observed, but remained still.

"Maybe this will help," I said, and began moving my hips next to his. His hands dropped to rest on my hips, as I accentuated the movement. The tear-jerking ballad droned on, as I stepped up the action down below. Rolling my hips in broad strokes against his, I felt the distinctive formation of his erection.

"Well, that seems to help," he said. "At least one of us knows how to move," he added, pleased with the result.

"I'm not the only one moving, Silly," I laughed. Leaning my upper half back a bit to check his reaction, I ground my pelvis solidly against his hardon.

When he returned a blush, I shook my chest against him, and threw my head back for a laugh. "You're quite the tease, aren't you?" Ben countered and yanked my hips tightly against his crotch. His right hand fell from my hip to just above my ass. His legs, bent at the knees, mimicked my movements. Without regard to the rest of the dancers, he lowered and raised his pelvis, forcibly running the entire length of his cock against my mons. I rolled with his lurid dirty dancing for quite some time, until I felt his lips on my neck.

"My my, see what a dancer you are!" I exclaimed and pushed away from his emerging hormones.

"I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong?" He feigned another blush, as I felt his left hand worm its way inside the back of my knit sweater.

"No, just getting a little warm in here, don't ya think."

"Yeah, down right HOT, if you ask me," he said, letting his hand explore more of the cotton fabric of my blouse. Looking up into his dark brown eyes, I felt my pussy twinge.

The DJ, not wanting to loose the crowded dance floor, segued into another slow, sexy R&B ballad. For fear that I had come on too strong, I stopped swaying my hips. Ben didn't. Feeling his hand lovingly caressing my back, and the length of his sizable boner pulsing against me, my juices started flowing. In spite of myself, I was succumbing to the warmth and wonder of his seduction. It was so "high school," and so delightfully wrong at the same time.

By the time I felt someone tapping on Ben's shoulder, I knew the crotch of my panties had to be saturated. Ben's hand made a quick retreat from under my sweater. I unlocked my fingers from around his neck, and suddenly found myself in the arms of my husband.

"Having a good time?" Donny winked, as I sneaked a peak at Ben making his way back to our table.

"Me? Sure, and it appears you're having one as well," I winked back, as Donny's familiar hands and body nestled into mine. "Having a mighty good time, I'd say, judging from that!" I remarked, feeling his hard erection against me.

"Hey Baby, it's all for you."

"Feels like sloppy seconds to me," I derided

Ignoring my observation, he ran his hand down my thigh and hiked up my skirt. "A bit over dressed aren't you," he whispered, feeling my nylon pantyhose, before tonguing my ear.

"That little bitch did get you going didn't she?" I replied, letting my hand fall to his crotch.

"I admit she might have started something, but I'd just as soon finish up with you," Donny suggested, grabbing a good size chunk of my sweater-covered boob.

"Well I suppose in that case, perhaps I am a little over dressed. I can fix that."

"Good... do ya need some help?"

"I think I can manage, but thanks for the offer," I shot him a sexy glance, before pulling away from his grasp.

Heading directly to the ladies room, I caught a glimpse of Ben leading Alicia to the dance floor. "Well that's good. Maybe the two of them will hit it off," I thought.

Taking some welcome relief in the restroom stall, I peeled down my pantyhose and wet panties. Rolling them both into a tidy little ball, I stuffed them in my purse, and made my way back to the table. Drinks were lined up double, as I took a seat in the vacant booth. I had quickly downed my third vodka seven of the night, when Ben (sans the hardon) approached the table.

"Hey, what's up? Thought I saw you two dancing?" I asked, scooting over make room.

"Yeah we were doing fine, until they started playing this shit," Ben shook his head, as a booming rap song made normal conversation impossible. I only caught about a third of what he said through the din, but soon realized the reason for his dismay. Donny was happily making his dated dance steps, as spunky little Alicia approximated the dance of the seven veils around him. Taking every available opportunity to show off her goodies and rub herself against my husband, they were having a high old time.

"There's no way I could (or would want to) compete with little Salome," I thought. Ben's polite, yet sad, smiles told me he was enjoying this every bit as much as I was. We both seemed to be on course to out-drink each other, as we struggled to sit through another mix of mind-numbing rap crap. Finally the two of them took a break and rejoined us.

"Gosh Barb, that man of yours sure knows how to dance! I hope you don't mind me stealing him away – he's such a retro stud!" She claimed, hardly able to contain herself.

"Hey you two do what you gotta do," I simmered.

"You don't mind, do ya Honey," Donny smiled, as he gasped for more oxygen.

"Oh hell no. You guys go on and dance the night away. I've got a headache; think I'll step outside for a breather," I noted scooting out of the booth.

"You okay Babe? Maybe we should call it a night," Donny offered, taking his best shot at being a gentleman.

"No, no, I'll be okay; just need some fresh air," I said and grabbed up my waist-length fur lined coat.

Initially, the booze numbed me against the cold, as I found my way to our car. Tripping the autolock, I climbed into the backseat and felt a piercing chill when my naked ass and legs hit the cold leather seat. I couldn't have been out there in the dark November air watching my own steam for more than ten minutes, when I heard a tapping on the window. I opened the door and slid over to make room for Ben.

"Kinda chilly out here all alone?" Ben started.

"Donny sent you to keep an eye on me, didn't he?" I asked, crossing my arms for warmth.

"What makes you say that? No, just wanted to offer some company, if ya want some."

"You're not a very good liar Ben."

"Why not give me the keys. No reason for both of us to freeze to death."

"Why don't YOU just keep me warm. You've done that before, remember?" I said, uncrossing my arms. Grabbing his arm, I pulled it over my head and nestled next to him.

"I remember, but..."

"But what? Don't want to be seen making out with a drunken old lady?" I smiled at him and ran my finger over his lips.

"God Barb, you drive me nuts. You're not drunk or old. Besides we're not making out," he stated firmly, as I continued to tease his lips.

"Why not?" I asked, and disposed of his glasses. Folding them neatly, I slid them in his shirt pocket.

"Why not what?"

"Why DON'T you make out with me? Just not your type, huh," I teased, undoing the top couple of buttons on his shirt.

"Oh God, if you only knew...but, you're married – married to my boss, for Christ sake!"

"Goodness, that's so admirable of you," I said, pulling his zipped coat apart. "I should also mention what an admirable hardon you had on the dance floor," undoing more buttons.

"Give me the keys so we can start the heater," Ben said, ignoring me.

"You find 'em and you can have 'em," I smirked, reached into my pocket and hid the keys in my grasp. Spreading my fists apart, I gave him the go ahead to search me. When he reached into my pockets, I faked putting them down my sweater with one hand, and shoved them between my legs with the other.

"You're making this difficult," Ben grimaced.

"What's difficult? I know you have a fair idea where they are. Are you too "admirable" to go after them?" I challenged, keeping my arms spread apart.

"Okay girl, if that's the way you want to play," Ben stated, nervously pulled off his gloves, and accepted the challenge. Once he undid my coat, I wiggled completely out of it. Running his hands over my sweater from front to back, he was cautious to avoid to chest. When he backed away to reassess the situation, I reached down, crossed my hands, and pulled the bulky sweater up and off.

"You know, if you gave me a kiss, I might be inclined to be more helpful," I offered, as he started undoing the buttons on my blouse. "Anybody watching right now would think we're making out anyway," I reasoned, when he suddenly stopped at the fourth button.

"Shit! Okay, but then you'll give me the keys, right?" He bargained, tearing his eyes from my opened blouse.

"As long as it's a decent kiss," I added, pulling his head close. Closing his eyes, he pressed his closed lips hard against mine. I heard a short, deep moan, as his tense lips pushed my head back against the seat. It suddenly dawned on me that he had obviously never kissed a girl before. I let his version of what kissing was all about continue, faking a few moans for some enhancement. He pulled back slowly, sensing something was wrong.

"There, how's that?" He asked. A tiny tear escaped from the corner of his eye, before he sadly lowered them. When he started to back away, I lifted his chin.

"Never back away from a kiss, Sweetheart. Come here, I want you to feel something," I said, drawing his face close again. "Close your eyes, relax, and let me kiss you." Starting at his forehead, I gave his entire face tiny, wet smooches, while my index finger prodded his tight lips to relax and open slightly. I ran my wet tongue ever so softly under his upper lip, soothing his pot-marked cheeks with my hand. His entire body seemed to take a giant exhale at that point. Feeling the tender touch of his large hand on my neck, I went to work on his bottom lip. Lacing it with my saliva, I then closed my mouth around it. When I gently sucked our mixed saliva from his lower lip, his hand lowered a few inches, weaved its way inside my collar, and massaged my bare shoulder.

Both of us were rapidly breathing together into each other's open mouth. I moved his hand from my shoulder to the front of my blouse. Opening my mouth wider, he followed suit. When my tongue darted in and out of his mouth, his fingers edged their way inside my bra. Gently pulling his hand from its intended destination, I needed for him to savor each part of me separately, and in order. Besides, as bad as my pussy was flowing again, it was all I could do not to reach down and pleasure myself. Pressing my fingers against his, he knew I wanted him to undo the rest of my blouse. My darting tongue also achieved the desired response, when his tongue answered. Turning my head slightly, the kiss I worked so diligently to promote finally began to emerge, as his fingers fumbled with my blouse.

With our mouths completely open, our tongues met in a fiery repartee of conflict and resolution. The coldness of the back seat was almost a welcome obstacle, like a splash of reality on the heat of our passion. With my blouse undone, I invited him to take it off, while begging for more and more of his thick tongue. Our moans and whispers of desire filled the frigid air, as I tugged and yanked at his oversized parka. Sitting with nothing but my bra and skirt, my goose-pimpled arms reacted to the chill.

"GOD DAMN! I never knew it could b-be,..." Ben tried to explain.

"You know Darlin', there is something special about everyone – something that's simply perfect," I began, pulling the straps of my bra down. "You, my Dear, kiss perfectly!" I stated, glaring straight into his eyes, as I reached behind to undo my bra.

"Only because of you Barb... you showed me. Oh GOD, talk about PERFECT!" Ben exclaimed, leaning back at the sight of my bared melons.

I smiled, then grinned, before arching my back, and shaking my hair back. "Yes, I've been told that. But thanks, I'm glad you approve," I snickered and shook them for his pleasure. Needless to mention, but the arctic air had an immediate effect on my nipples, which were rock hard.

"Can I..." Ben pleaded.

"I wish you would, please," I interrupted and leaned forward. As he slowly cupped and filled his large hand with one of my double-d's, I thought I saw shadows passing outside. Wiping the frozen condensation from the rear window to make a hole, I spied what looked like Alicia and Donny in the parking lot. "Our ballroom buddies are back," I said, pulling my sweater back on. Ben helped me back into my coat. Stashing my blouse and bra under the seat, we heard the doors unlock. I felt the warm set of keys hidden under me, as I scooted away from Ben. Donny opened the back door first to let Alicia in, until he saw the two of us.

"Here, you'd better sit up front, Alicia," he said, shutting the back and opening the rider's side.

"Jesus CHRIST it's c-cold! How come you didn't start the car?" Donny asked, jumping in the driver's side.

"I don't know. Didn't want to waste gas, I guess," I answered lamely.

"Feels good to me. I like cold weather!" Alicia bubbled, clearly drunk on her ass. "Here Donny, I can warm you up," the perky blonde offered, as she leaned over to rub my hubby's legs (I assume). "Ooops, I mean, if that's okay with you Barb?"

"Well, I must commend you Bitch; at least this time you asked," I mumbled.

"So, what's up with you two? Alicia here wants to check and see if her boyfriend is cheating on her. Isn't that right?" Donny said, starting the engine, while Blondie continued her massage.

"Hey, we were just about to discuss sports, weren't we Ben? You guys go on and have your little adventure. Don't mind us," I said, moving back next to Ben.

Lifting and wrapping his arm around me again, I reached between my legs to retrieve my set of car keys. "Guess you can stop looking for these now," I winked, shaking the keys in Ben's face. Ben's expression of exasperation was priceless. Considering where I had hidden the keys, Ben could only imagine how fruitful his quest could have been. I laughed, as Donny pulled away from the restaurant.

Alicia's incessant chatter whined on, while she moved as close as possible to Donny. I begged Donny to flip on the radio, before snuggling under Ben's arm. "So, we were discussing sports?" Ben asked.

"Not yet, but I'm thinking we should. I think baseball would be a good one to start with," I said, crossing my legs.

"Baseball?" He replied, taking note of my exposed leg.

Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers
123456...8