The Procurement Agency Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan slowly recovered gasping as ecstatic aftershocks rippled throughout her body. Lisa withdrew her wrist with a loud slurping sound and Susan moaned as the wonderful fullness left her stretched vagina.

Susan slumped into the Harness panting and gasping in her post orgasmic daze. She was vaguely aware of someone cleaning her sex and thighs with warm, wet sponges. Diana put Susan into a standing position and the smiling audience watched as the men supported Susan while the Harness was removed from her body.

4. Adrian and Susan:

Diana nodded at an assistant and in a few moments, Susan watched with mesmerized eyes when she saw a naked male coming onto the stage and walk toward her. The man stood six feet tall, muscular, tight abs and a 'package' that all women would die for. Her heart beat faster when her eyes focused on his long flaccid penis that was swaying between his hairless thighs and then at his testicles which were the size of tennis balls.

Diana whispered in Susan's ear,

"His name is Adrian and lives for just one thing .. sex."

As he stood in front of her, all Susan wanted to do hold him, run her hands over his incredible body and smother him with kisses. She saw his face coming close to her face and she closed her eyes and her lips parted. His lips touched her lips and she trembled with expectancy when she felt his tongue glide across her parted lips and she snuggled against his body when his tongue slipped into her mouth. Both tongues touched and then began to dance and play with each other, and as the kiss became more and passionate, a muffled sigh was heard from Susan.

Susan had never been kissed like this, her mind reeled and she became weak in the knees. Soon they broke the kiss and Adrian looked into Susan's panting and flushed face.

5. Susan and Adrian, Deep Throat:

Diana told Susan to sit down on the foot of the bed and she quickly did so. As she spread her thighs apart, Adrian shuffled closer toward her.

With her eyes riveted to Adrian's flaccid manhood, Susan reached out with her right hand, lifting and cradling his long, thick penis. A small gasp escaped her lips when the warm thickness pulsed and stirred within her squeezing fingers and a sense of awe and excitement flooded her mind when she watched and felt Adrian's penis expanding, pushing her curled fingers apart.

4.00" x 1.00" .. 4.50" x 1.25" .. 5.00" x 1.25"

Her eyes opened wide and her breath came in quick pants as Adrian's penis kept growing in her hand.

5.50" x 1.50" .. 6.00" x 1.50" .. 6.50" x 1.75"

As it grew longer and thicker, Susan spread her thighs wider apart, revealing the rigid pinknerss of her clitoris.

7.00" x 1.75" .. 7.50" x 2.00" .. 8.00" x 2.00"

As it soared to full erection, Susan's eyes were riveted to the thick glans at the head of Adrian's erection.

Susan's fingers were barely able to wrap around the engorged erection and her heart beat faster as her hands glided up and down the granite-like pillar. Her hands reached down and lifted Adrian's swaying testicles and she moaned openly as she massaged the wonderful silky, heaviness that were overflowing her hands. Her hands moved up onto Adrian's hips and pulled Adrian and his twitching hardness closer to her open mouth.

Susan was now being guided by the Enhancer's 'suggestions' and 'techniques'.

She leaned inward and the warm, moist breath of her open mouth bathed the highly sensitive and tingling glans. Her mouth descended onto the head of Adrian's erection and her stretched lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring with her tongue swirling around the highly sensitive glans. Again, she moved her hands down to her Lover's heavy balls and felt the thickness in her mouth jump as her hands lifted and massaged his heavy testicles. Susan raised up a bit and tilted her head, allowing the thick glans to descend into her clenching mouth and throat.

The choking feeling quickly disappeared as Susan got used to the thickness and she felt Adrian's hands moving onto her shoulders as her throat muscles reflexively milked Adrian's erection as it was sucked into the depths of her throat. Susan's throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded hardness and her chin pressed against Adrian's heavy balls, shifting it back and forth causing his erection to lurch deeper into her throat.

With an ecstatic twisting motion, Susan lifted her head and Adrian's erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated glans reached her mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing head, sucking up Adrian's delicious precum.

Susan' hands tightened on Adrian's hips as her throat skewered itself back down onto his enraged member. She began to feel the ecstatic jerks of Adrian's erection and knew the actions of her throat were pushing him toward his orgasmic edge. She pulled upward just enough so that two or three inches of Adrian's hadness remained within her suctioning cheeks and began an intense milking action.

Susan had never deep throated anyone before and the thought of tasting male semen for the first time, escalated her excitement.

She felt the surge of thick pulses and then felt the first gushes of his semen jettisoning into her mouth. It was like an aphrodisiac 'hit' and her taste buds exploded. What she couldn't swallow drooled from her mouth. Susan wanted more and her cheeks intensified their suctioning action. At the same time her hands reached down, lifting and massaging Adrian's churning testicles. Her mind became submersed in a cauldron of joy as another huge stream spewed into her mouth and she feasted on her Lover's delicious nectar.

Susan's mouth and tongue caressed and suckled the spurting glans, not allowing a single drop to escape her thirsty mouth. Adrian's softening penis slowly slipped from her mouth, still oozing with the remnants of his ejaculation. She lifted the softening tube of flesh and smiled up into Adrian's face as her tongue cleaned the slickness from his penis.

6. Adrian and Susan, Oral:

Adrian had Susan lay back on the bed and her shuffle forward until her sex was positioned over the edge of the bed. Susan's breath quickened when she saw Adrian kneeling down in front of her and held her breath when she felt his hands touch her thighs and begin to gently massage their way from her knees to almost touching the folds of her labia and then back to her knees. Her mind was following Adrian's hands and fingers and she couldn't stop, nor did she want to stop, the spreading of her arousal. It began as tingling sensations within her clitoris and inner lips and soon, soft expectant pants were heard as Adrian's finger tips came nearer and nearer to the folds of her labia.

Finally, the tips of his fingers gently traced the outer edges of her labia and a deep sigh of gratitude was heard and Susan's thighs spread wider apart. As they did, the folds flared open, giving Adrian the full view of her sexual treasures. His hands formed themselves around her folds with a soft massaging action and he smiled when he felt Susan's hips jerk and heard her soft gasping sounds.

Adrian slipped a finger between the folds and began to deliciously explore the moistening furrow. He traced around the sensitive inner lips and then upward toward the engorged pink tip that was now edging out of its clitoral hood. His slick finger tip nestled onto the pink tip with an ecstatic swirling action and Susan gasped when her clitoris leapt out of its protective hood. The exploring finger slipped downward, renewing its caressing of Susan's wet vaginal opening, then repeated the cycle again and again until he heard her gurgles of pleasure and felt Susan's hips moving in sync with his finger.

Adrian reached down and pulled Susan's feet up onto the edge of bed. Her sex was now raised and fully accessible to him. He leaned inward and Susan felt his warm, moist breath bathe her labia. Suddenly, the most ecstatic sensation griped her loins when Adrian's lips and tongue made contact with her enhanced, rigid clitoris and began sucking on the rigid organ. Susan squeal with joy and her hands grasped Adrian's head, pulling it in closer to her sex.

While Adrian's lips and tongue suckled on her clitoris, his probing finger nestled deeper into Susan's clasping inner lips. It twisted and turned as it slipped through the eager opening and another finger joined the first and both began stroking into her highly excited vagina.

Susan's soaring arousal threw her into a sexual frenzy. Her twitching nipples felt as though they were going to explode, her vaginal muscles clenched around the lunging fingers and her clitoris was sending jolts of joy cascading throughout her body. She felt the long twisting fingers circling around the lining of her vagina and then she arched up from the bed, squealing with joy when Adrian's finger tips nestled onto the sensitive tissues of 'G' spot and began an ecstatic massaging action.

Susan cried out as first orgasm saturated her mind and body.

Susan slumped back onto the bed gasping and panting for air. As she recovered, she moaned as the ecstatic aftershocks rippled throughout her body.

7. Adrian and Susan, The Mating:

Adrian let Susan rest for a few moments and then helped her lay down on the bed with a pillow under head and hips. She bent her legs and spread her feet apart giving Adrian a clear view of her glistening sex.

Her arousal came rushing back as she witnessed the second rising of her Lover's erection.

4.00" .. 4.50" .. 5.00" .. 5.50"

The breathtaking sight of Adrian's expanding penis sent slivers of expectation rippling throughout her sex.

6.00" .. 6.50" .. 7.00" .. 7.50" .. 8.00"

Her eyes were again riveted to Adrian's magnificent manhood and her excited clitoris edged out of its protective hood, twitching in the air. Her breath quickened when she saw Adrian get onto the bed and crawl toward her spread thighs. All her eyes could see was the granite-like pillar bobbing under his abdomen as it pointed the way toward her needful sex.

His hands grasped her legs behind the knees and positioned them on the bed beside her breasts and slithered up and over her panting body. He smiled as her swelling folds were pushed upward, pressing onto his engorged hardness. Adrian pulled back just enough so the head of his erection rested between the flared folds and began an ecstatic up and down sweeping action. The slick glans pressed onto her clitoris and then slipped down, nestling into her inner lips. Adrian never broke the sexual contact as he repeated the joyous sweep again and again. Each time he nestled into her inner lips, Susan gasped and moaned, pleading for Adrian to penetrate her.

He finally fulfilled her wish and slowly pushed into the thankful entrance and her elastic entrance stretched to accommodate the wonderful thickness. A sharp hiss of joy was heard as the thick gland 'popped' into and her vaginal entrance, kissing and caressing the slick crown of her Lover. Adrian slipped further inward and Susan's clenching vagina eagerly closed around the advancing thickness.

1" .. 2" .. 3" .. 4"

She gurgled as Adrian kept sinking into the depths of her womanhood and her eyes opened wide as her vagina was ecstatically stretched and filled. She gasped as the wonderful penetrator kept slipping into her, inch by glorious inch.

5" .. 6" .. 7" .. 8"

Adrian started a slow stroking action, all the way in, all the way out, part way in, part way out. Susan cooed and gurgled and her hands reached up, pulling his face down to her face and she kissed him with a sense of urgency as he bore into her spasming vaginal passage. Her stretched vaginal muscles began to massage and milk the wonderful beast that was lunging into her body and her straining clitoris tried to extend further outward from its protective hood.

She gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch her breath. Her body was frozen, spread open and lewdly thrust upward, unable or unwilling to move, not wanting the incredible, sexual connection to be broken.

"Oh God .. Don't Stop .. Don't Stop .."

Susan cooed again as her Lover withdrew and began to stroke into her with full length thrusts and she could feel Adrian's heavy testicles pushing between her spread thighs with each inward thrust. He withdrew until his thick glans rested within Susan's sucking inner lips and then slithered back into the depths of her vagina.

Both of Adrian's hands grasped the back of Susan's thighs and started a slow, building rhythm as his member stroked steadily in and out of her vaginal passage. Her deep gasping sounds registered her body's rising levels of joy and she began thrusting and grinding her sex onto the long, thick organ that that was making it all happen. Adrian gasped as his straining manhood became encased within a deep sucking and milking sheath.

Susan now wanted and now craved for Adrian's thick essence to extinguish the fires within her enflamed sex. His deep strokes intensified and she tightened her arms and legs around Adrian's body, skewering her raging sex upward in tight circles. A loud gasp was heard from Adrian and he plunged fully inward and froze as ecstatic seizures gripped his erection and it began flexing wildly within Susan's milking sheath.

Suddenly, the most ecstatic sensations saturated Susan's mind as a liquid pressure began building within her cervix and the ballooning sensations flooded into her vaginal passage. It was warm and thick as it gushed into her with the force of a fire hose.

Adrian pulled outward and then thrust inward again and again as his spasming prostate continued to unleash forceful torrents of his liquid joy. Susan's legs kicked frantically in the air, her toes curled and her arms tightened around Adrian's neck and her orgasmic wail drowned out the deep moans of her Lover. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights danced across her wide open eyes as Adrian flooded her clenching womanhood again and again with his jettisoning essence.

Susan's sensory system went into overload and she lost consciousness for several moments. She recovered with aftershocks rippling throughout her sex and felt Adrian's erection still within her. She smiled and kissed him with sexual fulfillment and satisfaction. Adrian hunched up with his hips and his softening penis slowly slipped out of Susan's reluctant and stretched vagina with a soft slurping sound. Gushes of vaginal juices and ejaculate flowed out of the gaping entrance as it slowly returned to normal.

The Client was happy with Susan's enhancements and her performance. Diana had Susan sit on the foot of the bed where she was cleaned and dried. When finished, the men lifted her into a standing position and her fearful eyes watched as Diana slipped a needle into the right cheek of her buttocks. A robe was put onto her unconscious body and the men carried her to a waiting van.

End of Part-1.

12