The Prodigy's Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
She married him for the wrong reasons...
6.9k words
3.51
34.7k
31
7

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivica stared at the ceiling as Keith rolled off her and she regretted ever listening to her mother. Vivica married the nerd and her mother was elated. Keith was a year younger than Vivica but he graduated high school a year earlier. He was super smart, and a nice enough guy, and she was sure she loved him, at least a little, but there was no passion. They just had sex and, as usual, he just had a mind blowing experience that he would rave about for the next several hours, and she just felt like taking a shower.

"That was amazing," he said between gasps as his bird like chest heaved up and down.

"Mmhmm," she said and tried to sound sated.

"Was it good for you? Am I getting better?" he asked and she wanted to throat punch him.

"Better every day," she replied and she hated herself for it. She never complained to him about his sexual performance, or lack thereof, but he intuited it on his own. To add insult to the injury of bad sex, he needed constant affirmation. Not that he was a great lover, he did not have the audacity to for that, but that he was improving. He wanted to please her in bed, and that was sweet, but they were at the bottom of a very tall mountain and she, after three years of marriage, no longer felt he had what it took to make the ascent.

Today was Sunday and he would want to go again before bed. He had another hundred hour week coming up and he would be too tired to have sex. All sex happened on Sundays in this house and he made up for lost time by having as much of it as he could muster. He was repeatedly apologetic about this and it was cringey. Sex with Keith was not anything she missed during his long weeks. She missed sex even when she was having sex with him.

Was he getting better? Keith was not getting better. He was an excellent lawyer. His colleagues all said he had a brilliant legal mind. When he graduated law school at twenty-two he was recruited by all the big firms and he was told he, at twenty-two, was on the fast track for partner. His skills in bed were nothing like the rest of his life.

"Hey Baby Girl," her mother started saying when she was ittybitty, and kept saying all her life until her wedding day. "You find yourself a nerdy boy and you marry him. The cute fellas wind up working for the ugly ones." She said it, mainly as a barb toward her dad, but she believed it. Her mother regretted her choice in husbands and was not shy about letting the world know. Her world view was so narrow that, based on her experience, all happy women in the world lived lavish lifestyles married to sexually undesirable husbands.

Vivica's father was a good man, kind, loving, but not wealthy. Her mother thought that was unforgivable and Vivica grew up hating how her mother treated her father. He winked and smirked at Vivica when his wife was berating him over one bill or another, or the multitude of things they could not afford. She compared him to his boss, Alex, and the better life he provided his wife, Rita, her best friend since high school.

Vivica would wink back at her dad and smile. Her mother was crazy, and her father was a wonderful man, and the fact that her mother was crazy was like their little inside joke. She was not clinically crazy, just absurd in her ability to be negative about every possible situation. Her father never yelled back at her, or said a cross word about the horrible things she said. He would apologize and she would drag him back into their bedroom. Vivica was in her teens by the time she figured out what they were doing in their bedroom. Her mother came out of that bedroom in a much better mood but it only lasted a few days.

"Your mother, when she was your age, she had notions about how her life was going to be," Her father said to her gently one day. "This ain't it Sugar Plum," he said and waved his hands around in an all encompassing gesture. He had these conversations with Vivica when her mother was out of ear shot in order to not get her cranked up again. Vivica and her dad would chuckle about it. "Don't ever think that's your fault. It's me she is disappointed in, never you Viv."

Her father was a catch when he was in high school and her mother caught him. He was big, strong, handsome, and the college recruiters called his right arm a missile launcher. Her mother caught his eye their senior year and she made him buy her a ring before they even graduated. She quit taking birth control on her wedding night, and nine months later Vivica came along.

He went to play football for LSU and her mom went to be his biggest fan. Everything was going great until he was sacked late in the fourth quarter of a championship game and had to be taken off the field on a stretcher. The doctors said he could never play football again and Wendy Lou Baker's dreams of being an NFL millionaire's wife nosedived. When her father was released from the hospital he brought his new family back to their hometown and took a job as a mechanic. Her mother went back on birth control.

While she did not grow up in lavish surroundings, her father made sure they had all they needed. She never went hungry, the utilities never went out because a bill couldn't be paid, and their home was small, but solid, and nothing to be ashamed of. Vivica recognized the difference between Aunt Rita's place and theirs, but didn't really care. Aunt Rita's place was nice to visit but she wouldn't want to live there.

Vivica was twenty-three and never graduated college. Instead of finishing her degree, Keith begged her to marry him and move with him to the fancy college where he went to law school. She was not accepted as a student there and so her degree was put on hold. That was fine. She never really figured out what she wanted to be when she grew up anyway.

Now he was making enough money that he didn't see a need for her to finish her degree. She was lacking motivation too, and more, she was seeing in herself many of the signs of depression. Her mother was still elated for her. Vivica looked over at her husband, still gasping for breath in the king sized bed next to her, and tried to come up with a single thing to be elated about.

The house was beautiful, the pool in the back yard was excellent, and the view of the Gulf of Mexico, and the sunsets, were breathtaking. All of it was even nicer than Aunt Rita's. It was all a lot of fun for the first month or two. Decorating it, picking out the furniture, and making everything just right was fun and kept her busy. That was all done now and Vivica spent her days laying by the pool and exercising in their home gym. If nobody ever said that money did not buy happiness, she would say it now. Her mother was an idiot.

"You need some good dick," Jessica said to her on the phone later that day.

"Shut up."

"Tell me about your husband's dick."

"Shut up." Vivica felt a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. Jessica was good for that.

"Okay, I'll tell you about my boyfriend's dick then."

"Shut up."

"It's about eight inches long, fat, and veiny. It's one of those that is fat at the top, and fatter in the middle, but gets a little narrower at the base so when he plugs it all the way in me it seats kind of like a butt plug. Know what I mean?"

"No, please shut up."

"No listen, it puts your pussy through a roller coaster of emotions. The head on it is the size of a door knob so when it punches through, you feel it all the way until it slams into your lungs. Internal organs get rearranged inside me to accommodate it, but my pussy kind of clamps shut around that narrow base and holds onto it. Then he drags it out and it feels like it creates a vacuum. My pussy grasps at it all the way out, then he slams it back in and forget about breathing right. His dick makes my pussy bark and snarl."

"Jessica, really, shut up. You are over-sharing," Viv said after they were done laughing.

"Fuck Viv, I just want you to know that better exists. Better is out there for you. You just need to go out and get it."

"I'm married. I'm faithful. I'm content."

"Content? Every little girl's dream to grow up and live contently ever after. There is good dick to be had girl, you just have to reach out and grab it."

"Shut up. I love my husband. I have one job: to be a good wife to my husband."

"You are old fashioned. You are a lawyer's wife. He works a hundred hours a week. You sit in that fucking palace and self-medicate on wine, soap operas, and regret. Do you jill-off? Tell me you masturbate."

"You aren't going to shut up, are you?"

"How long have you been married?"

"Three years."

"It's been three years since you got off?"

"No, Jessica, stop it already. I am sorry I mentioned it to you."

"Keith is kind of a girly-man. I bet he has felt a few wedgies, and been stuffed in his locker a few times, in his life."

"He's smart, very successful, kind, and he loves me." He was petite, girly-man sort of fit. Fuck Jessica and her rightness.

"Sure, that all sounds great, but if he can't pull his weight in bed then how will you ever be happy?

"There's more to life than sex, whore."

"Sure, but what is life without it? Face it, you might call me a whore but you are at least a little bit jealous. I may live paycheck to paycheck but I rode an eight inch cock to multiple orgasms last night and woke up with a hot guy eating me out this morning. I feel pretty rich."

"Wait whore, hot guy who ate you out this morning, is he the owner of the eight inch cock you rode to multiple orgasms last night, or are we talking about two different dudes?"

"No, same guy, this time, since you are going to judge me anyway I'll just tell you. I have gone to bed with one man and woken up with another. That night was trippy. The next night we all went to bed together, by the way, and it was awesome."

"Jessica, sweet Jesus, exercise some self-discipline. You don't have to fuck every guy that comes along."

"I know I don't have to, I get to. I like sex. I am good at it."

"Well good for you, but it doesn't pay your bills does it? Wait, it doesn't right?"

"Some of them. I got a sugar daddy that pays my rent, and another that covers my cell phone and car insurance."

"Are you still bar-tending?"

"Indeed. That pays for all the other shit. Look, Viv, I know your mom programmed you to marry money but we live in a different time. There are websites devoted to what is, essentially, prostitution. Marrying the high school dork is no longer necessary."

"What are you talking about?"

"Okay, so, you married the dork so money would never be a problem. Right?"

"No, I married Keith because I love him."

"I grew up with you Viv. I saw how your mom treated your dad. You may not know it but you were programmed by her to seek security over love. She's a mean cunt to your dad, but she fucked you up too."

"Did you just call my mom a mean cunt?"

"Yeah, are you going to defend her?"

"No." Her mom was a mean cunt. To her dad anyway. Did she program her? Didn't all parents offload their personal shit on their kids though? Weren't all kids programmed by their parents?

"So, back in that mean cunt's day it was important to marry a provider. She hates that she married the sexy as fuck high school football star your dad was, instead of one of the nerds who wound up selling their ap for a hundred million dollars."

"Did you just call my dad sexy as fuck?"

"It's right and proper that you are blind to his sexiness. Trust an outside source on this. I'd lick his asshole today if he wanted. Your dad is so sexy."

"I am hanging up now," Viv said but her grin was out of control now. Jessica was hilarious, laughing hysterically now, and Viv loved her.

"Whatever," Jessica said as she stopped laughing. "We still on for next week?"

"Yeah, what brings you to Tampa?"

"You, dumb ass. I got some money saved and I miss you."

"Awe bitch," Viv fired back. "All you had to do was say so. I'll fly you out anytime you want. Keith maybe doesn't have an eight inch football shaped cock, but he makes six figures and our house has like five extra bedrooms."

"Football shaped cock?"

"When you described it, that's what I pictured. Sounds painful."

"Oh you poor dear." Viv imagined Jessica shaking her head as she said it. "You had big cock before marrying Keith, right?"

"What's big? I think Tommy had about eight inches."

"Tommy was average at best."

"How would you know?"

"Same way you do. I fucked him, before you did. How many guys were you with before Keith?"

"Five. Tommy, Colin, Jake, Brandon, and Victor."

"Victor Millian?"

"That's him."

"He's the only one you fucked that I didn't. I am sure I fucked them all first too."

"Probably, whore that you are."

"What was Victor like?"

"Huge cock, shaped like a butternut squash."

They both laughed loudly and Vivica was so happy she called and was even happier she was coming to visit. Jessica was her best friend since grade school and, while they were both very different, and hung with different crowds, they stayed close all through high school and college. She had not seen her since the wedding and looked forward to the reunion. Maybe Jessica could break her out of her funk. She would at least be someone to hang around with during Keith's hundred hour week.

"Is everything okay?" Keith asked as he leaned in through the bedroom doorway with a grin and raised eyebrows like Vivica might let him in on the joke.

"Everything is fine Honey," Vivica said. "Just talking to Jess. She says hi."

"I do not," Jessica said. She was still giggling. "Tell him to text me a picture of his cock."

"She says she is excited to come hang out with us next week."

"Oh, was that next week? I forgot all about it. Busy week at work next week. Depositions."

"We'll manage to entertain ourselves."

"Well, tell her hi back. I have to review some documents, shouldn't take me more than an hour or so. Want to order in?"

"Sure, sounds great." Vivica nodded and Keith leaned back out of the doorway and she heard his footsteps as he walked away.

"God, I forgot how nerdy he sounded. I have to review some documents. So an exciting night at the Dillard household coming up. What you going to order? Chinese? Pizza? Get a little crazy and have some Indian? Spicy."

"Shut up. When you see this place you are going to want to die. You will see my husband with new eyes. You are going to see why him reviewing documents is actually very cool."

"He's like our age, right?"

"I married Keith Dillard, you know him, we dated in college, you came to the wedding. How can you not know he is our age. Younger even, he was sort of a child prodigy. Not a lot of twenty-two year old lawyers out there."

"I never really paid much attention to him. I saw what he looked like and what he was about and kicked him off my radar then quickly tuned out. Honestly I thought he was very temporary. How the fuck do you get married at twenty after only seeing and experiencing five very mediocre cocks in your life?"

"Well that sounded judgy."

"Not of you so much, of me. Is there something wrong with me? You, and most of society apparently, seem to think that marrying young before experiencing all the world has to offer is a good idea. I can barely wrap my head around the concept."

"There is a lot wrong with you Jess, and I love every bit of it. There is more to life than good cock. Some people realize it sooner than others, that's all."

"Alright, fine, when I get there I am going to give you a chance to sell it to me."

"So, next Friday?"

"Five days."

They squealed like little girls and Viv hung up the phone and set it down. Conversations with Jess were always fun, and vulgar, and made her think. She wondered what Keith's stuffy coworkers would think about Vivica talking about dicks with Jess. She could imagine them wincing and wrinkling their noses at every inappropriate syllable. Were they right? Was it wrong to speak of these things or, as Jess championed, would the world be a better place if people spoke frankly? Vivica didn't know the answer to that but she knew she enjoyed talking to Jess a lot more than she enjoyed talking to Keith's new friends and coworkers.

"All done," Keith said as he came into the bedroom while stuffing files into his leather briefcase. "I am yours to command for the rest of the evening. Did you order food yet?"

"No, I just got off the phone with Jessica. I thought you would be a couple more hours."

"I saw you and felt the need to hurry up. You are beautiful Vivica."

"Aw, thanks baby."

"You think we have time to roll around in bed before we order food?"

"Sure," Vivica said and forced a grin. Inside she was rolling her eyes. Time? The entire encounter might last five minutes. They had plenty of time.

"Oh good." His enthusiasm was genuine.

While their sexual life left her wanting, to him, it was the best experience of his life every time. She was flattered by that. To be worshiped like that was not something anyone should take for granted. He was hard in his shorts already. She could see the pointy head of his cock forcing out the material of the shorts. He was twenty-two, with the sexual appetite of a twenty-two year old, and this was going to be another dreadful Keith Dillard sexual performance, but the adoration for her was there. She had to remind herself to appreciate that about her husband.

"Let me unwrap you," he said as he approached the bed she sat on the foot of. He must have read somewhere that that was a sexy way to say it, unwrap. His voice was barely above a whisper and she imagined that was his speaking lustily voice. She cringed for him, again. She cringed for him a lot.

He pulled on the silk knot of her bathrobe and it came loose. She stood up so he could push the robe off her shoulders so it would fall to crumple at her ankles. She was naked underneath and he inhaled sharply at the sight of her. She looked over at the mirror between the his and hers closets across the room. They were mismatched, physically, mentally, and every other way. What the fuck was she doing here? He quickly stripped his tee shirt off and dropped his shorts and kicked them off. She felt him pull her to him and she closed her eyes and dropped her head to meet his lips with hers. She felt his hard dick poking between her thighs.

She was taller than him. She was five feet and ten inches and he was five feet and eight inches. When she wore heels it was ridiculous to be anywhere with him. She could see his bird-like bones through his pale white skin. His ass was flat. The color of his skin contrasted sharply with the color of hers. Her skin was brown, tanned evenly over her entire body. Their very private backyard allowed for nude sunbathing, for lack of anything better to do, she did a lot of that.

Their home also had a full gym and she used that a lot too. She read the fitness magazines and knew what workouts sculpted what muscles. Over the last several months, she made a project of her body, and she tightened up here and there, and bowed out there and here, as was pleasing to her eyes. He really liked it too but she doubted he realized how much work she put into it. He had important things to think about, legal stuff, she worked out and tanned. She knew it was small of her to be repulsed by his lack of color, fitness, and general physical beauty when he forwent the luxury of attending to those things in order to provide her the good life.

His tongue was in her mouth and she forced a moan into his. He was a good man, and even though she hated this, there was no need to hurt his feelings. His hands came up and palmed each of her bare breasts. Her small nipples on her generous C-cups dug into his soft hands. She squeezed him to her and she felt his shoulder blades, sharp and defined, in her hands.

"You are so fucking beautiful," he moaned then put his mouth over her left nipple and sucked.

12