The Prodigy's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Two friends discuss fixing the prodigy...
3.1k words
4.1
9.2k
6
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure it's cool for me to stay here?" Jess asked as she stared in awe at Viv's house. She walked around and marveled at everything.

"Of course," Vivica replied. "I had no idea you planned on getting a hotel room. Wherever I live, for the rest of my life, you will be welcome there."

"This place is mother fucking dope."

"I told you. Is it better than eight inch football dicks?"

"Close. I see why you would not want to fuck this up."

"I hate how you say that. It makes me sound like a gold digger."

"Well?"

"Well? Do you think I am a gold digger?"

"You are your mother's daughter."

"My mother is not a gold digger."

"According to her she is. According to what you told me, she is. Just because her gold mine went bust does not mean she is not a miner."

"But I love my husband."

"Yeah? Would you stay with him if he was broke?"

The question took her by surprise. She didn't know the answer. That was bad enough, but the thought that she might leave her husband over money was worse. If she would she did not like that about herself. She hated it as a matter of fact. She was angry at Jess for asking the question and angrier at herself because she waited too long to answer.

"I hope I would," she finally said and Jess shook her head.

"Why?"

"Because being a gold digger is shitty. Keith is good to me. He loves me and I love him back. I hope I am the type of woman that would stick with her husband through thick and thin."

"I could sacrifice a lot of things for the right man, but good sex is not one of them. Society and the church can say what they want, but sex is the foundation of any good romantic relationship. Look at your parents. Your mom is a cunt to him every day, but she stuck with him. He could do better, but he stays and deals with her shit. There is love there backed up by, what I bet is, amazing sex."

She guided Jess into the kitchen and poured them each a cup of coffee. They sugar and creamed their beverages and went to sit at the table on the pool deck overlooking the beach and the gulf. It was approaching eighty degrees but there was a breeze and morning sun was still behind them in the east. Jessica pulled at the neck of her sweater and lit a cigarette.

"Is it too hot out here for you?"

"It's getting there. Will anybody care if I shed some of these clothes?"

"There is no one here but us, be free."

"Roger that," Jess said and set her coffee down and stood up.

She got out of the Uber that brought her wearing jeans, a tight sweater, leather boots, and carrying a jacket. This was appropriate attire for the current weather in Michigan where she came from but a bit too much for lounging in Florida. Her jacket was with her luggage but the rest had to come off. Jess quickly pulled the sweater up over her head to reveal a tank top. The tank top followed the sweater and left her in a bra. Vivica thought she might stop there but the bra came off too.

This was not the first time Vivica ever saw her best friend's magnificent breasts. Once, when they were in college, a lady at the gym asked if she could take a picture of Jessica's breasts to take and show her plastic surgeon. Jess acquiesced like it happened all the time. She had quarter sized nipples centered on D-cup breasts riding a thirty-two inch chest. They were firm and rode high on her frame. She attributed her big breasts to the hormones added to the copious amounts of milk she drank during her developing years. Vivica had seen them many times before, but it had been awhile, and seeing them anew caused her to marvel at them.

"Those sure are some pretty titties."

"Thanks, if I had a nickel for every time I heard that I could buy this place," Jessica said as she grinned and rolled her eyes. She tucked her thumbs into the top of her unbuttoned jeans and pushed them down her long legs as she kicked the boots off her feet.

"So are you getting completely naked?" Vivica asked with a smirk as Jess now reached for her thong panties and started to lower them.

"Not if it's a problem. You said we are alone here?"

"We are, and it is not a problem. You are my best friend and you still amaze me."

"How so?"

"Your willingness to just be naked and free. I know it's just us, but still, I am not sure I would be as comfortable."

"I'm from Michigan. It is a land of pale skin and blue veins. I plan on getting some brown on me before I go back."

"I'll join you," Vivica said and pulled her sun dress up and over her head. "Later we can switch to margaritas and get in the pool."

"That fucking sounds like heaven. God damn girl, work out much?"

"That's like all I do."

"Fuck, are those abs? You have defined abs? Fuck you," Jess said and grinned.

Two young women, naked, and admiring one another's bodies felt strange but only a little. Jess liked Viv's bumpy tummy and Viv liked Jess's big boobs. Jess's belly was flat and trim if not bumpy with defined abdominal muscles. Both of their pussies were shaved bare. Jess had long black hair and pale skin, and Vivica had long blonde hair and brown skin. Jess held her arm up next to Vivica's.

"And a tan. You are brown like a Mexican landscaper."

"Is that a compliment?"

"Of the highest sort. I am a big fan of Mexican landscapers. Any kind of 'Cans really. Mexican's, Puerto Ricans, African's - all of them have it in them to fuck your joints loose. Mexican landscapers though, they're dirty, bad drunks, smell like the beans their mothers cook, and can fuck all night long. Do you have staff? Servants?" Jess looked around at the landscaping and the big house behind them. "You don't handle all this shit yourself do you?"

"No, we have a landscape crew that comes in a couple times a week. A cleaning service that comes in twice a week. A pool service that comes in as needed."

"So any minute now we might be discovered all dishabille and shit by some sexy pool boy or Mexican landscaper?"

"I'm afraid not." Vivica held up the cordless phone. "They all have to call from the gate at the end of the driveway like your Uber guy did and get buzzed through. Buys me time to get some clothes on."

"You do this a lot?"

"This is what my day consists of. I work out, I tan, I work out some more. On Sundays I have sex with my husband. Welcome to the good life."

"Take his money and go shopping."

"For what? I already bought everything I want."

"Jesus, really?"

"Really. I think I am going to go crazy."

"What about travel? You could come to visit me in Michigan next."

"Yeah, Grand Rapids is a hot tourist destination." Vivica's sarcasm was not lost on Jess. "Plenty of people leave Florida to go there. If you want to travel we can book some cruises and you and me go."

"Really, that would be the shit. Your husband wouldn't mind scholarshipping your freeloading friend on a couple cruises?"

"No. He better not. He has to know how bored I am getting. As long as I am back by Sunday to see to his needs he will be fine with it."

"Sunday huh?"

"Six times."

"What?"

"He came six times last Sunday, the Sunday before that too, and most of the Sundays before that for the last year or so."

"That's impressive. How many times did you come?"

"Significantly less than six times, but that is the trade off." Vivica made a gesture at the opulence surrounding them.

"That can't be sustainable. You will go crazy. Take a lover. It sounds like it would be easy to get away with."

"I won't do that to him."

"You think he would prefer if you left him?"

"No."

"Well that's what will happen eventually. You dropped out of college for him too. You could get the house and generous alimony for life. Imagine having all this and some good dick to go with it. There was no prenup right?"

"No there wasn't, and there is no need for one. I love him and I will stay by his side."

"You say that now. You are only three years into this life sentence. A few more years of bad sex and you will be looking to make a deal with the authorities.'

"Have I ever told you that the sex was bad?"

"Not flat out, but it can be assumed."

"How?"

"Well, first because you never called me all gushy to tell me it was fantastic. Second because you have hinted at it not being all that great, which means awful. And third, because I met Keith. He is no sexual dynamo. He's a neck beard and a fedora away from being the most unattractive man on the planet."

"Harsh bitch. Have a little more respect for the man whose hospitality you are enjoying."

"I am enjoying your hospitality, not his, and I am not saying he is a bad guy. I am just saying he is fucking above his station."

"Are you a sexual elitist?"

"Maybe, whatever that is. What I am saying is that people owe it to each other to bring good sex to the table. If a man wants to fuck me, he needs to take pains to look good and be good at it."

"He can't help the way he looks, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I like how he looks. How you think he looks is irrelevant."

"Please, shut the fuck up with that shit," Jess said and laughed loudly and Vivica smirked.

She was not physically attracted to Keith. She could admit that to herself. She was attracted to him in other ways. Ways that she thought were more important. Ways her mother taught her were more important. She admired Keith for his intelligence, his work ethic, his achievements at such a young age, for the man he would become. Jess was saying the lack of physical attraction and bad sex were compounding problems and that in a few years they would ruin the rest. Vivica, after three years of it, could see that prophecy coming true.

Jessica was a smart bitch. She dropped out of college at about the same time Vivica did but for way different reasons. "It's fucking stupid and I am not buying the bullshit dream they are selling," she said to Vivica when she quit. "I am not going further in debt for the privilege of being part of their fucked up club of rat racing, well programmed, drone slaves. I resent the money I already owe for the bullshit social programming they have charged me for." She walked off campus waiving two middle fingers at the institution of higher learning and had no regrets. Being a bar tender taught her some life lessons. Now she sat here naked with her and was making Vivica face some harsh truths.

"Looking good is a different riddle for everybody. Fat people need to eat right and cardio. Pipsqueaks, like your husband, need to carb up and lift. You know this, look at you, why doesn't he make an effort to be the man you need in your life?"

"When? He bust his ass all day, every day, to provide a future for us. How petty would it be if I put selfish demands on him like working out so I might enjoy sex with him. He deals with very important shit for very important people."

"Yeah? Is he going to be able to continue doing these good works when his marriage crumbles and he is alone?"

"I don't know. I hope he never has to find out."

"Well, you better do something about it now."

"Like what?"

"Like make some demands in order to save your marriage bitch. You sculpted your body, now sculpt your man, physically and sexually."

"How exactly do I do that?"

"Figure it out Viv. Train him. Make him make your marriage a priority. You need to make your marriage a priority. I say take the money and run, but you say you love this man. Fine, fix him."

"I have no idea how to do that."

"The Army, one of my customers is a talkative ex-Army Drill Sergeant, breaks down new recruits so they can rebuild them right. The first few weeks of Basic Training is about breaking them down, destroying their preconceived notions, eradicating any sense of entitlement. They brutalize these kids, call them every name in the book, and once they are softened up and malleable, they turn them into soldiers. Do that to him."

"Are you suggesting I treat my husband the way a Drill Sergeant treats a new recruit?"

"Maybe, initially, that might be what it takes."

"That is ridiculous."

"I can see where it might be tough for you to switch gears and do that. It's easy for the Army, they don't have a previous relationship with their new recruits. There is no established record of expected behavior on their part like the parents have." Vivica glanced at Jess who looked thoughtful now. The gears in her head were turning and Vivica had no idea where this was going but she was sure it would be interesting.

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"Whatever it is you are thinking."

"That usually gets me in trouble."

"Say it anyway."

"You say you love this guy, right?"

"I do."

"Okay, then you have to decide. If he is worth it then you have to try to fix him or quit wasting his time and yours."

"He's worth it. How do I fix him?"

"I don't think you can, but I think I could."

"Really?" Now Vivica laughed out loud. "I think it is time for margaritas."

"Amen sister," Jess said and grinned.

They fired up the blender and Jessica took over the drink making. The margaritas were divine and they moved from the table to lay naked on cushioned loungers by the pool. The talk went to other subjects and Vivica appreciated the change from dissecting her husband's sexual shortfalls. They spoke of their friends from school, celebrity gossip, and current events. After that died down and there was a moment of silence and Jess brought Keith back up again.

"So, do you want my help?"

"With what?"

"Keith."

"You were serious?"

"I am serious. What do you have to lose Viv? If you don't do something, do you agree that these current troubles will eventually lead to the demise of your marriage?"

"I guess," Vivica said. It was bad already and she could easily see it being even worse after a couple more years of it. She would start to resent him more. It would become harder to hide her resentment.

"No guessing. If I am going to help you I am either going to fix your marriage or destroy it and you need to be fine with either result, because one will be an improvement and the other is inevitable anyway. This only works if you believe that too."

"Okay, yes, but how would you do it?"

"Rip the band-aid off, tonight at dinner, and then go all Drill Sergeant on him."

"Fuck that, no way. My conversations with you about my husband, and my sex life, are between you and me. I would die if he knew what we talked about."

"Again, what do you have to lose? You are already in a doomed marriage. Address the problems head on, or get out of his life so he can find a woman more suited to him."

"Get out of his life?'

"Yeah, we have been talking about how all this affects you because you are really all I care about, but he is a victim too."

"How so?"

"How would like it if the roles were reversed? What if you were the one that was truly, madly, deeply in love with him and he only fucked you because of a misplaced obligation to antiquated societal norms?"

"Fuck Jess, that's harsh. Is that what you think?"

"Am I wrong?"

God damn it! She was not wrong but it crushed Vivica to admit it. What Jess was suggesting was unthinkable. Vivica could not bear the hurt look on Keith's sweet face if Jess unloaded all these truths on him. And she was talking about doing it tonight. That was crazy. Vivica knew that something had to change, but right now was not the time. When was the time though? Was Jess right about this? Holy fuck, if not now? When?

"No," Vivica finally said. "But I have to know exactly what you are going to say to him."

"Nope, mainly because I can't work with those kinds of restrictions. And partly because I don't even know what I am going to say yet. Imagine the most horrible scenario and go with that."

"I don't want to hurt him."

"You already are hurting him. This temporary pain we will submit him to is an attempt to turn that around. Tonight your marriage ends or starts improving."

"I don't want my marriage to end."

"Then, for you, I don't want it to either, but you have to be willing to risk that if you want to fix it. More importantly, he does too."

"He does too?"

"Yes."

"I don't think he will do anything to risk our marriage."

"He already is. He is risking it by allowing this flawed situation to continue and not doing anything to fix it. Your boy wonder is probably smarter than both of us. He knows that trouble is brewing. Everybody thinks that if they don't talk about problems they will go away and they all know, somewhere in the back of their minds, that that is a recipe for disaster. Tonight, over a nice dinner, we will all talk about it."

"Are you qualified to do this? You make drinks for a living, right?" Vivica said with raised eyebrows.

"Shit, I don't know. I defer back to what do you have to lose by me trying?"

"This is crazy."

"Attagirl," Jess said triumphantly and, just like that, Vivica agreed to let her best friend torpedo her marriage or sail it to victory.