The Prodigy's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's frowned upon."

"Let them frown."

"Fine, I'll call in the morning. What's next?"

"Well, I gave you very clear instructions and you added a step without my permission."

"I did?"

"Did I instruct you to put your clothes back on after your shower?"

"You expected me to come back naked?"

"No, I expected you to fuck up, get dressed, and then come back down so we could have this teachable moment. If I don't instruct you to do it, don't fucking do it."

"Viv? Are you okay with me being naked in front of your best friend?"

"She's okay with whatever is going to save her marriage. We thought you were too."

"Can Viv answer me?"

"What part of without questions or hesitation do you not understand counselor?"

"Counselor?" Keith chuckled and shook his head. Vivica could not look at him. She felt her pulse pounding in her ears and knew her face was reddening. Was Jess really going to make him get naked in front of them? That would be awkward. So fucking awkward.

"Okay, so should I assume that you want me to take my clothes off?"

"I have to see what we are working with here."

"You getting off on all this?"

"Don't flatter yourself twink. I like my men to have some beef on them."

"I meant the power, but thanks for that."

"Why are you still dressed? You can be a smart ass, ask stupid questions to buy time, and violate our agreement while you are stripping down."

Keith rose from the table and pulled his tee shirt over his head and dropped his sweatpants to his ankles then kicked out of them. He tucked his thumbs in his tighty-whities, glanced at Vivica, then at Jen, then lowered them also and stepped out of them.

"Viv, go get a pen an paper. I am going need to take some notes. Write down what I say, okay?"

Vivica went to the downstairs study to comply but she could still hear what was being said. She cringed for her husband as Jess launched her next verbal assault. She was embarrassed for Keith but she was embarrassed for herself too. Vivica was reserved and did not share much about her sex life with Jess, or anybody else, but Jess was the opposite. Every time they spoke Vivica could be sure that Jess would tell her, in detail, about one of her recent sexual escapades. The men were always tall, dark, well-hung, and handsome. Most seemed to have big muscles and lots of tattoos and dangerous professions. Vivica was feeling embarrassed that Keith's body did not meet her best friend's standards of masculinity. She was further embarrassed over their sex life seeming so vanilla compared to the crazy porno sex Jess got into.

"Okay, your wife told me she thought your cock was perfect. It is fucking not. You have more hair than cock. I can barely see it through the tangle. Remember without questions or hesitation. Turn around, spread your legs, then bend over and grab your ankles." Vivica came back into the dining room with a pen and fresh legal pad to see that Keith had complied.

He was bent over at the waist and grabbing his ankles. His bony ass was pointed at Jess who frowned back at it. Jess motioned for Vivica to sit at the table as she went to Keith. Vivica watched as her best friend reached out with both hands and palmed her husband's ass. Vivica was mesmerized and felt her pussy flood with wetness as she watched Jess spread her husband's little butt cheeks apart and take a close look at his asshole. Jess then reached under and gathered up his nuts in her left hand and hefted them. She then dropped them and came back to her seat.

"Okay, straighten up and turn around."

"Your friend just grabbed my ass and my nuts. You okay with that?" Keith asked Vivica once he turned around.

"She's fine with it. She loves you, wants to save the marriage, will do whatever it takes. Remember? All the shit you agreed to also. How about you stop with the questions and just do what I say, when I say."

"Yup." Keith nodded.

"Get your dick hard."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Your little excuse for a dick, get it hard. I am hoping it is more impressive when it is standing at attention. Viv said it was perfect sized and always hard as a diamond. I am pretty sure those are the first two lies she has ever told me. Stop embarrassing your wife and get your dick hard."

"I'm not sure I can. I'm pretty nervous."

"Go help him," Jess said to Vivica and Vivica felt her eyebrows jump up on her forehead.

"I'm sorry?" Vivica said. Did Jess just tell her to go help her husband get hard in front of her? This just got super kinky and Vivica felt another flood of wetness gush into her pussy.

"Go suck his dick. Get him hard but don't get him off. I know that's a delicate little dance but do your best."

Vivica felt like she was outside her own body and someone was controlling it remotely. She watched as she got up and walked over to kneel in front of her naked husband. She avoided making eye contact with him. She opened her mouth and closed it over his soft dick. It was wrinkled in on itself like a baby turtle's neck. This was a first. She never had his soft dick in her mouth. She leaned in further, closed her eyes, and reached up with her right hand and wrapped it around his fat ball sack. She lifted his balls and put them into her mouth along with his soft dick. She sucked on his entire package. She heard him hiss as he inhaled sharply. She felt several of his wiry red pubic hairs break off in her sucking mouth. She sucked and chewed gently on the base of his cock and balls while she swirled her tongue around his dick, balls, and then in between them.

She never did this before. She never thought she could. His dick was only average sized but hard, she would never be able to fit his big balls into her mouth with it. Starting on it soft gave her the opportunity to try something new. Judging by the sounds he was making, and how rapidly his cock was expanding in her mouth, this new trick was something he was enjoying. His growing dick forced her head back and his slick balls popped out of her mouth.

"Holy shit, did you have his balls in your mouth too?"

Holy shit! Vivica's eyes snapped open to see Jess kneeling next to her. Her best friend's face was less than six inches away from her husband's hard dick which was in Vivica's mouth. This was too fucking weird and Vivica felt her pussy flood with more moisture. This was awkward, strange, and incredibly arousing. Her mouth was too full of cock so Vivica just nodded in response to her best friend's question.

"That's awesome," Jess said with a throaty chuckle. "Remember, don't let him come." She stood up and pressed her body against Keith's. "You hard yet?"

"Yes," he hissed.

"Are you as hard as you get?"

"Yes."

"Good. Don't come. If you feel yourself about to come let me know. I am going to reach down and grab your balls. I am not doing this for your pleasure. I am grabbing them and pulling down on them. When you are about to come your nuts contract, try to get pulled up into your body, I am going to pull them down and away from your body. This is to buy you some time before you come. Do not come. You are about to have two women touching your junk at the same time. You going to be able to not come while that happens?"

"I am about to come," Keith said and his face screwed up.

"No," Jess said loudly and pulled Vivica off his cock.

Vivica leaned back and watched as Jess swung down and open hand slapped the fuck out of her husband's hard cock. He wailed in pain and she did it again. His dick was sticking straight out from his ginger haired crotch and straining as hard as she ever saw it and Jess had just smacked it twice. Jess smacked it again and Vivica watched the hard dick slam downward then spring back up. Keith flinched and cursed with the second and third hits.

"Still about to come?" Jess asked with a raised hand ready to deliver a fourth smack.

"No," Keith gasped. There was anger on his face that slowly turned to surprise, then a smile grew on his face. Vivica realized he was smiling because he did not come.

"You jerked off a lot as a kid huh?" Jess whispered. Her hand was still poised to strike.

"I guess, as much as any other kid."

"No, probably more. The good lovers I get to fuck all the time didn't jerk off much as kids. They were handsome and didn't need to jerk off or watch much porn. They had girls willing to see to their sexual needs. See, when you jerk off a lot you lose control of your dick. If you are jerking off and don't want to come you can just let go of your dick and all stimulation stops immediately.

"But pussy is the real deal. Pussy is warm, wet, and velvety. When your dick is in a pussy, and you don't want to come, you can't just make that pussy let go of your cock. The stimulation, a million times more powerful than your hand, is constant. Nothing can teach you to withstand that constant onslaught of pleasure except practice.

"Fucking your wife only once a week is compounding your problem. You are going to fuck her every day from now on. Do you understand me?"

"I do."

"Good, now understand this. If she does not come, you don't get to come."

"I can't make her come."

"Correction, you can't make her come yet. You are going to make her come tonight though. And you are going to make her come every day from now on. Got it?"

"I hope you are right," he said and Vivica hoped she was too.

"I am so right." Jess looked down at Vivica and smiled. "I want you to start blowing him again but let's up the stakes. Get naked."

Vivica nodded and pulled her dress up and off. She heard Keith hiss at the sight of her nudity and watched his dick throb. She could still not look him in the eye. She was ashamed of how arousing this awkward situation was to her. Her best friend was watching them, instructing them, as they had sex. Her husband was being humiliated and Vivica felt guilt for being aroused by that. She felt it was a betrayal to him. She would hate it if he realized this about her.

"Okay, back on your knees. Get that cock back in your mouth. You were right, it's a not half bad cock when properly stimulated. We are going to up the stakes again. I'm getting naked too and I am going to talk dirty to your husband while you blow him."

"What?" Vivica said and her alarm was evident in her tone of voice.

"Naked, me, my phenomenal bare tits pressed up against your husband's bare chest, talking dirty to him while you suck his cock." Jess peeled her tee shirt off and dropped her shorts. Her thong followed and now they were all naked.

12