The Prodigy's Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
He gets let in on their secret...
5.7k words
4.14
11.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi baby," Vivica said when Keith came through the door. She stepped into his arms and kissed him deeply and hoped he did not feel her heart trying to bounce out of her chest. "Jessica is here and we waited to have dinner with you."

"Hi Keith," Jess said.

"Hi Jessica," Keith said once they broke the kiss. He set his briefcase down and gave Jess a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I haven't seen you since the wedding. Thank you for coming to visit. Other than Viv's mom, I think you are our first guest."

Vivica watched her best friend wrap her arms around her husband. They were both about the same height. She watched Jess's big boobs press into her husband's suit jacket and wondered if they did anything for him. They had to. They did something for all straight men.

They were dressed now at least. When the sun dropped they went inside and switched to wine. Eventually they put on clothes. Shorts and a rock band local to Grand Rapids tee shirt for Jess and Vivica was back in her sun dress. They were both barefoot.

"Thanks for having me. This place is sick."

"You like it?"

"A lot. Viv told me all about your success at the firm. Congratulations."

"Thanks, it's a lot of work. I hate that you two went hungry waiting for me though. It's almost ten o'clock. You must be starving."

"We snacked baby," Viv said.

"Good, I have been in depos all day and some of these people can be difficult and time consuming. We had food brought in at around five but I am hungry again."

"We got you fam," Jess said with a wink. "I made lasagna. It's full of carbs and everything else a growing boy needs."

"That sounds awesome." Keith grinned and Vivica loved him.

He was so sweet. He was being so sweet to Jess. She could see he was letting his work thoughts fade away and focusing on her friend. He did this because he loved Vivica and he knew Jess was important to her. This came naturally to him and she loved him for it.

The weight of what was about to happen to him made her nervous. He was such a good man and he did not deserve to be broken down. Jess was very direct and he did not deserve his personal love life used against him the way it was about to be. Vivica was so nervous she was trembling and she hoped Keith didn't notice.

"Why don't you go up and slip into something more comfortable and we'll set the table," Jess suggested.

"Great idea," Keith said with a smile and headed for the stairs leading to the upstairs bedrooms. "I'll be back in five."

"I am having second thoughts," Vivica admitted after he left.

"Remember, what have you got to lose?"

"That." Vivica pointed at the stairs her husband just ascended. "Him. If you can't see how wonderful he is then you are blind."

"The fact you think he is so wonderful is why we are doing this Viv. We don't do this and you know you lose him eventually anyway."

"Oh God."

"I got this. You don't have to do anything except back me up when he turns to you for confirmation of the shit I say to him."

"Don't be mean."

"This kindness I am doing is going to look a lot like meanness for the first few days, weeks maybe. Drill Sergeant, remember?"

"Weeks? Are you going to stay for weeks?"

"If that's okay with you. I saved up to pay for my own food and a hotel for a week. If I am staying here and eating your food I can stay longer. Is that okay with you?"

"Of course, but you think this might take weeks?"

"I don't know, maybe. I know that habits, both good and bad ones, take about three weeks to firmly entrench. We are going to have to get him to form some good habits to attain our goals."

"Oh God, this is big. Bigger than I thought it would be. I'm really fucking scared Jess."

"Okay. It's okay to be scared. It's not okay to let that fear take your eye off the prize. Tell me you don't love him, that you don't want to save the marriage, and I'll drop it."

"I love him."

"Then let's do this."

They set three places at the table and Jess set her wine glass at the placement at the head of the table. She took the tray of lasagna out of the oven and set it on an insulated place mat in between the the three settings. Vivica brought the salad bowl and the garlic bread to the table. They filled a wine glass for Keith, he would need it, and set it at the setting to the left of the head of the table. Vivica took her seat to the right of the head of the table. Her we go, she thought to herself as Keith came down the stairs. He now wore sweat pants and a tee shirt. If he noticed that Jess took her seat at the head of the table he did not show it.

"So Viv and I have been catching up all day. Were your ears burning?" Jess said as she spatula'd a thick square of lasagna onto Keith's plate.

Holy fuck this was happening. Vivica focused on the bread and salad and put some of each on Keith's plate. Keith grinned at the question and nodded as he took a sip of his wine.

"Is that what that was? I hope her reports on me were kind."

"She loves you, a lot."

"I love her, a lot." Keith reached over and squeezed Vivica's hand.

"Me too. She's my favorite person in the whole world."

"So we have a lot in common."

Vivica had to remind herself to breathe.

"We do. Hopefully we are about to have a lot more in common."

"Oh yeah?" Keith forked a small piece of lasagna into his mouth and chewed. He made a face like it was delicious and nodded at Jess. "How so?"

"I have goals. I hope you will share these goals with me."

"Let's hear them."

"The first one is that I want to save your marriage to my best friend."

Keith stopped chewing and set his fork down. He slowly chewed the food in his mouth, then swallowed, and took another sip of his wine. Vivica had an overwhelming desire to be anywhere else on the planet right now. Or die. She could just die right now and this would end.

"I wasn't aware that out marriage was in jeopardy."

"No?" Jess raised her eyebrows. "You thought everything in your marriage was hunky-dory?"

"Well, until now." Keith turned to Vivica. "What have you been telling her Viv."

"She didn't have to tell me anything Keith," Jess said and Keith looked back to her. Vivica tried to will death upon herself. "Do you love her?"

"Of course I do. I thought we already established that."

"We did, bear with me here. So then, if your marriage to the woman you love was indeed in jeopardy, I could assume you would share my goal of saving it?"

"If it was, sure." Keith was speaking calmly but Vivica could tell he was uncomfortable. He worked hard all day with lawyers trying to outmaneuver him and questioning his qualifications to be in the same room with them because of his age. He didn't need this.

"Great, see we now have a goal in common as well as our love for Viv."

"Oh happy day," Keith said. "Would one of you, preferably Viv, like to tell me what this is all about? It's the first I have heard about any complaints." He turned back to Viv and she looked down at her plate.

"She loves you and doesn't want to hurt your feelings."

"I am guessing you have less of a problem with it."

"If it will save your marriage, are you willing to endure a little pain, maybe some humiliation?"

"Already feeling a little of both. So far, so good. Please proceed."

"Okay, good. So when you and her stand next to each other in front of a mirror, or when you look at pictures of yourselves together, does anything strike you as odd?"

"Are you referring to the obvious? Are you using the Socratic method to maneuver me into the humiliating position where I must admit, to you, that my wife is more beautiful than I am?"

"I don't know anything about the Socratic method. I'm a bar tender Keith, but yeah. More to the point, your wife makes an effort to be beautiful for you. You do not reciprocate."

"Are you serious?" Keith turned to Vivica who was still staring down at her untouched plate of food. "Is she fucking serious Viv?" He turned back to Jess. "Do you know what I do? Do you know how many hours I work every day? Here's a hint, I left here at five-goddamn-thirty in the mother fucking morning and got back just now. You want to me to try squeezing being pretty for my wife into that schedule?"

"If it was just looks Keith, your marriage would be fine. I don't know how she does it but she thinks you are beautiful just the way you are."

"So then my marriage is in jeopardy because I don't meet your standards?" Keith looked at Vivica with a confused expression on his face. "Babe, what the fuck is going on here? Please talk to me."

"If you make her talk to you right now she will abandon this entire plan and you and her will divorce within the next three years. You want that?"

"Of course not. Are you saying she is going to divorce me, in three years, because I am not handsome enough for you?"

"Of course not. As I said your looks are not the only problem. Your lack of trying is a symptom of the bigger issue."

"A symptom of the bigger issue," Keith chuckled. "This lasagna is really excellent. You won't think I'm rude if I nibble at it while we have this awesomely insightful conversation."

"Not at all, eat up." Keith forked a large mouthful of the lasagna into his mouth and gave Jess an exaggerated thumbs up as he chewed. "You are getting defensive, I get that, but try to remember that we share the goal of preventing that divorce." Keith nodded as he chewed and made a motion with his hands that she should continue. "How's your sex life?"

"It's the absolute best," Keith replied with his mouth full.

"For you it is. Look at her. I am strictly dickly but if I had leanings I would be all over her."

"Good to know. So now we are talking about my poor performance in the bedroom? We are working on that. Christ this is some fucked up humiliating shit. Thanks for this Viv."

"Working on it? It's been three years of marriage, plus however long you two were fucking before you got married. Tell me about any progress you have made."

"Tell you. You? Why the fuck should I tell you anything? How is this any of your business?"

"Okay, let's recap. You love Viv. I love Viv. We have that in common. I want to save your marriage. You want to save your marriage. We have that in common too. I think you are ugly and don't seem to give a fuck. You think you are ugly, and clearly don't give a fuck. We have that in common too. See how it is my business now?"

"Go fuck yourself you awful cunt," Keith said.

"Oh God," Vivica blurted and considered grabbing up the butter knife and jamming it into her heart to end this all right now.

"I can do that Keith. If you really want me to, I will. This is your big-ass beautiful house and I am a guest here. If you ask me to leave I will, but I would ask that you try and get a little perspective on this. I am disrespecting you in your own home. I don't mean to though. This disrespect is a byproduct of the subject matter. We, all of us at this table, want to save your marriage. To do that we have to address the problems in it. In this marriage, discussing and fixing those problems is going to sting a bit. If we have reached your threshold for pain and humiliation, I get it, but remember, marriage over in less than three. Do you still want me to go fuck myself?"

"Is she right Viv? Are you considering divorcing me over our sexual troubles?"

"Your sexual troubles," Jess clarified and Keith held his palm up in her face to shut her up.

"Baby, I love you so much," Viv sobbed and felt the tears on her cheeks and wondered when she started crying. "I know I told you it was all good, but it is frustrating, and I am scared that eventually that frustration will turn into something uglier."

"You said it was getting better."

"She loves you, doesn't want to hurt your feelings. She respects you and your career. She thinks it is her wifely duty to tell you those lies so you can focus on those supposedly more important things. Imagine your frustration if you hadn't nutted in over three years. Imagine what her frustration will turn into in three more years."

"Fuck," Keith said after several seconds of contemplation. "So what the fuck is this, an intervention? What are we doing here?"

"First we are identifying the problem. Then we will move on to establishing priorities. Do we all agree that this, your inability to please your wife in bed, is a marriage destroying problem?"

"Sure," Keith said and threw his hands in the air.

"Excellent. Now, answer this as honestly as possible, because Viv and I both realize that the work you do is important to a lot of people. What we need to establish is what is the most important thing to the people at this table. Keith, is your marriage or your career more important to you personally."

"Marriage," Keith said without hesitation and Vivica glanced up at him through tear blurred eyes then looked back down at her plate. She loved him so much. "I'll quit the firm tomorrow if she wants. I can get a more laid back job at a smaller firm. We'd have to move to more affordable digs, but this is way more house than we need anyway."

"That's the right answer Keith. So now, what's left is to fix the problems."

"Fix the problems? You mean fix my ugliness and my inability to please my wife in bed? How do you propose we do that?"

"First of all, you aren't that ugly. I mean, I wouldn't fuck you, but you aren't ugly. You just don't give a shit. You don't take care of yourself. Vivica deserves a lover who takes care of their body and learns to use it to please her. Do you agree?"

"Fine, I agree. I don't know how to be that lover."

"So, she can either take another lover who can be that lover she needs, or, we can turn you into that lover."

"Obviously I prefer the second option," Keith said and rolled his eyes. "How do you suggest we, you said we right? How do you suggest we turn me into that lover?"

"It will be difficult. I am sure we can do it, but as you are the problem, you will have to do most of the work."

"Naturally. What do you have in mind?"

"I want your total commitment to doing this."

"I am committed. Go."

"I am going to require you to do everything I say, without question or hesitation on your part. I am going to reveal to you some painful truths, even more than I already have, and it will not be pleasant for you at first, but if you do it I promise you will come out the other end a way better lover than you can imagine."

"That's a bold claim. So what kind of stuff are you going to have me do?"

"Does it matter? If it will save your marriage?"

"No. I guess not."

"So, from now until your marriage is saved, you will do whatever this awful cunt tells you to?"

"I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be. You will want to call me that, and worse, by the time I am done with you. I just need to know you will overcome those urges and do everything I tell you no matter how outrageous."

"But I don't get to know how outrageous?"

"That's right."

Keith sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "Okay."

"So we start right now. The first thing I want you to do is finish your meal."

"That's pretty outrageous," Keith said and picked up his fork and took another bite of the lasagna. He turned to Vivica. "Come on babe, stop crying. This is good right?" Vivica nodded and sniffed. "I mean shit, I wasn't getting any better. I have to own that. It's not like I have any idea how to fix this and I never want you to leave me."

"Me neither," Vivica managed to reply. This was amazing. She was not sure how Jess was going to address the issue, and was even less sure about how Keith might react to whatever she said. She never envisioned this though. She never thought this was going to start with Keith agreeing to doing whatever Jess said.

"Once you are done eating I want you to go upstairs, strip down, and shower. I want you to trim your finger and toe nails. I want you to brush your teeth and shave. I want you use deodorant and cologne, not too much, and then come back down here. Until then, no more talking."

Keith nodded and focused on his meal. He finished his plate then drained his wine glass and went upstairs. "You okay?" Jess asked.

"Oh my God Jess. I can't even believe this is happening. I hurt for him as you said that awful shit."

"I told you, but look where we are. He loves you. He is willing to try and that is huge."

"What are you going to make him do?"

"Today and tomorrow I am going to make him do a few things."

"Tomorrow is Saturday. He has to work."

"Not tomorrow. He is taking tomorrow off."

"He has never taken a day off."

"Excellent. That will make it easier for him to get tomorrow off. He can say he is sick."

"I'm not sure he will do that."

"He said the marriage was his priority."

"That was so sweet."

"He really is a great guy. Greater than I thought. These next few days are going to be tough for him, you, and me too."

"What am going to be doing?"

"Whatever I tell you to, just like him."

"So we are your slaves now?"

"That's a kinky way to put it, but whatever. Just so you both do whatever I tell you."

"What are you going to tell us to do?"

"I'm not sure of all of it yet. This is may be a little late to be asking, but specifically, what makes him such a shitty lover?"

"He's really fast. Even the sixth time in day he is rarely at it for more than a minute or two before he climaxes. Even when it feels good, I don't bother trying because I know it will be over in a few seconds."

"You are just that smoking hot."

"Yeah, it was flattering the first few times, after three years I could do without the flattery."

"I bet. How's his cock?"

"Perfect. Average sized and hard as a diamond all the time. He's got the tool, he just doesn't know how to control it very well."

"You don't want it to be bigger?"

"I don't. It's plenty big. Why do you ask? Were you going to suggest penis enlargement surgery?"

"Stem cells."

"Stem cells?"

"Yeah, I got a stem cell doctor that comes into the bar. I heard him telling a buddy that they got the penis enlargement thing figured out."

"What are stem cells?"

"If you are happy with his cock then we don't have to worry about that."

"Okay."

"Little dick guys can usually eat pussy really well to compensate."

"Like I said, his dick is not little. It is average. Maybe that explains why he is so horrible at eating me."

"How does he fuck that up?"

"He can't stay in one spot. He'll lick here a little then as that starts to feel good he'll move to another spot, then another. It makes things worse, not better."

"I hate that shit."

"So now what?"

"Let's clear the dishes and wait for him to come back down and then you'll see."

Vivica and Jess cleared the table. Vivica's heart was pounding again. She knew there was going to be an ugly conversation and it scared her. It happened, it was awful, but at least it was over. Now she had no idea what Jess was going to do next and it scared her even more. She had already considered a major medical procedure to make her husband's dick bigger so that was a hint as to the lengths that Jess was willing to go to. Holy shit.

"Okay," Keith said as came down the stairs. "I am bathed, trimmed, brushed, shaved, deodorized, and perfumed, and now I am here. What's next?"

"Are you in a hurry?" Jess asked as she took her place at the head of the table again and motioned for Vivica and Keith to take their seats too.

"It's been a long day, and tomorrow will be just as long. I could sleep." Keith and Vivica took their seats.

"You are going to take tomorrow off."

"Is that so?"

"It is. Call them now and let them know, or call them in the morning, but you are here all day tomorrow."

"Okay, so we are torpedoing the job to save the marriage?"

"I hope not. You will be back in the office on Monday. Are the associates at your firm not allowed to get sick?"

12