The Product of Influence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaximo
DMaximo
7 Followers

Sylvia took more than half the length of John’s cock into her mouth and then let it out allowing the head to rest on her tongue as she looked up at him. John gave her an approving smile. She then took his entire length as she glanced over at Joyce to make sure that she saw the incredible feat. Satisfied that she had a captive audience, she began stroking the length of his cock while allowing the head to fuck her mouth.

Joyce wet her lips with her tongue, imagining what it must feel like to have the big cock in her mouth.

John fucked Sylvia’s mouth with the rhythm of her stroking. He loved the way Sylvia sucked cock, and had told her so on many occasions. What he liked most about this time was that it had his mother mesmerized.

Sylvia twisted her hand around the shaft and her lips around the head of John’s cock knowing that it would bring him off. She felt his cock jerk, and she quickly pulled it out of her mouth just in time to get the first burst of his cum in her face. She put his cock back in her mouth and sucked following thick streams of cum down. She used his cock to spread his cum all over her face.

Joyce was fascinated by the way Sylvia handled her son’s cock. She was clearly making love to the meaty rod.

Sylvia cradled John’s balls in one hand while she started the same motion as she did before. Her technique didn’t allow his cock to shrink.

John held onto Sylvia’s ponytail as he thrust his cock into her mouth. She was always able to get his cock to a state where it was stay hard.

Joyce’s mouth was completely dry. She had finished her drink and was continuously wetting her lips. She was finally able to pry herself away to make another drink. From the safety of the kitchen, she slipped her hand into her pants and pressed her finger against her clit. She was so wounded up that her knees buckled as she made herself quickly cum.

Sylvia sat John down on the couch and stood pulling the nightgown off over her head. She stretched putting her foot on the back of the couch behind him, allowing him un-obstructed access to her pussy.

Joyce poured Sylvia a drink and took it over to her. She couldn’t resist licking some of John’s cum from Sylvia’s face. She held her finger to her lips and winked at Sylvia. Sylvia smiled held her cum soaked hand out for Joyce. Joyce took the hand and licked it clean. Sylvia winked her eye at Joyce to seal the secret from John.

John pulled Sylvia down to straddle him on the couch. With the greatest of easy, Sylvia slid down on his hard cock filling her wet pussy. She rocked back and forth feeding John her smoothly tanned tits.

Joyce wished that she hadn’t made a stand against fucking him, but she knew she had to stick to her guns. She would never know what it felt like to have her son’s cock in her pussy, but the loopholes in her statement to him made her chuckle. She watched as long as she could as Sylvia’s moans began to fill the air.

Joyce took out her rubber dildo and hit the shower. She plunged the six-inch rubber cock in and out of her hungry cunt. All she could think of his John’s cock. No matter how much she tried to think about someone else, his face was the one that kept popping up in her mind.

DMaximo
DMaximo
7 Followers
12