The Prof Becomes The Pupil Ch. 04

Story Info
The prof gets caught making a naughty phone call.
2.5k words
4.5
33.9k
4
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lushusboobs
lushusboobs
152 Followers

Chapter 04: His attitude is somewhat improved.

Now that I had done one domination session with the chauvinist professor, I was very curious to see what kind of effect that would have on his attitude. I was sure that years of chauvinism and sexism would not melt away overnight, in spite of being made to service me with his tongue. However, I did expect to see a different attitude in class.

When I attended his class the next week, I sat in the front row as usual, wearing one of my low cut tops and a short skirt. I flashed my cleavage at him while he was lecturing. He seemed distracted and he was having a difficult time focusing on the lecture.

I waited until he was looking my way, and I parted my legs, showing my panties. I was rewarded for my efforts by hearing the professor stutter as he went over his lecture notes. I crossed my legs, showing quite a large amount of thigh. I giggled, remembering straddling him, my thick hot thighs on either side of his face and his face buried in my mound.

He seemed to realize what I was thinking about and blushed profusely. I so enjoy making a man blush. And making this intelligent, powerful man turn pink made me very wet. I thought of what else I might make him do to me, even though it was quite naughty to be sitting there thinking of sex while in the lecture hall. My thoughts were preoccupied with plotting my next move. I'm sure I must have been sullying the venerable altar of knowledge with my dirty thoughts.

I'm afraid I listened very little to his lecture that day. The rest of the week, I enjoyed teasing him. I'm sure that he must have had blue balls.

I got a curious phone call in the middle of the week. It sounded like a heavy breather. I could hear the sound of fluffing in the background. I was sure that it was him. I knew that he was frustrated, and I imagined his soft, sensual professor's fingers wrapped around his cock, gently stroking.

In actuality, my guess was accurate, as he confessed to me later. He did indeed have his sensitive fingers wrapped around his aching cock. He stroked from the bottom of the hard shaft up to the top, taking care to rub the wrinkly sensitive place just underneath the head. He was using lube which was why I could hear the "fluffing" noise.

As he stroked, he slipped a finger underneath his balls and pressed on the area between his balls and his anus. He admitted to me later that I had excited him more than he ever thought possible.

He was ashamed of his actions, but he wanted so badly to shoot load after load of cum all over my breasts. He was taking liberty with me in his imagination and thinking about me squeezing my two huge globes around his cock while he pumped in and out of their softness and warmth. The thought of my two huge pillows enveloping him completely both excited him and made him feel safe.

My curiosity kept me on the phone, listening. I'm sure that his balls were full of cum because of the way I had been teasing him. I held the phone and his breath in my ear was quick and panting. I heard the sound of him cumming on the receiver. If you've ever heard the distinctive crackle sound of cum on the microphone part of the receiver, you won't ever forget it. The mic picks up every little squirt and dribble.

I was angry at his disrespect of me, but amused by the fact that his perverted nature was coming to the surface. I love to release the forbidden desires that hide in the shadows of men's fantasies.

To take a man to a taboo place in his psyche and liberate him is a wonderful feeling. I imagine it is akin to the feeling that an older man has in educating a naive young woman in the pleasures of sex. If I could make him tremble like a young virgin, then I would feel that his submission was complete.

I would make him beg to worship my luscious BBW tits and ass. He could treat me like a slut all he wanted in his imagination, but I knew who was going to ultimately be the bitch in the relationship. He would soon admit that my voluptuousness made him like a helpless little babe at the nipple. And I would take that gift of submission and use it to free his mind, at least a little, from the rigid expectations of society that had turned him into such a chauvinist prick.

In the Office

After class Friday, he stopped me to talk with me.

"Can I see you in my office?" I could see his apprehension that I might say no.

"Yes, of course." I followed him to his office and we sat down. I let the silence lengthen, waiting for him to speak first. I wasn't going to make it easy for him. I wanted him to verbalize what he wanted.

Finally, after what seemed like eons of silence, he spoke. "I've been thinking about what happened last week. I've never felt so consumed by my desire before. I can't sleep at nights, and I keep thinking about you. But I'm not sure that it is really wise for us to continue like this."

"If you didn't want us to continue meeting, then why did you invite me to your office? I told you that you are free to get out of our bargain at any time. You can treat our affair as a one night stand if you like. I'm not going to hassle you if you want to quit. I can be discreet."

I looked him in the eyes as I spoke, wanting him to know that I was sincere. I wanted him to submit to me of his own free will and not out of fear of harassment.

"You kind of scare the shit out of me," he said honestly. "I guess it is because when I look in your eyes they grab me and seem to see completely through me. You seem to know me better than I know myself."

"I do not think any human being can know you better than you know yourself. But I do have a lot of insight into fantasies and sexuality. Maybe that is why you respond to me the way that you do."

I wanted him to realize that I respected his identity. In dominating him, I wasn't seeking to destroy him as a person. However, I did want him to be changed from the inside out. In giving up his power, I wanted him to learn a new respect for himself and for me, as a woman. And in taking his power, I would gain a confidence that was taken from me at every opportunity when I was younger.

"I really do want to see you. I need to see you. I want to understand why you have this effect on me and why I want to do anything to please you."

I was moved by his humility as he spoke, although I knew his ultimate motivation hadn't changed very much.

I smiled at him. "Did you call me Wednesday?"

"No. I didn't call you." He became nervous at my mention of the phone call.

"LIAR!" I unbuttoned his pants and zipped down the fly. Before he could protest, I had my hand in his pants, curled around his semi-hard cock.

"The door is unlocked, somebody might walk in." He blushed and tried to get away from my stroking fingers.

"There's nobody here. They've all gone home." I continued to stroke his hard cock. "You called me Wednesday. I know it was you."

"How do you know that?" He moaned as I dipped my hands down in his shorts and caressed his balls.

"You underestimate female intuition," I replied simply. I licked my palm and encircled his cock with my hand. I squeezed him lightly as I stroked him.

"Tell me why you called." I listened to him as he related the masturbation incident. I made him describe in detail, how he masturbated.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you. I wanted so badly to rub my cock between your breasts. I sat naked in my recliner when I called you. My cock had been hard off and on all day, thinking of you. When I heard the sound of your voice on the phone, my cock sprang to attention immediately. You have that sort of effect on me. I slipped my hand down

to my cock and stroked it softly, at first." He blushed as he described what he had done.

"Like this?" I copied every hand movement as he described them to me.

"Then I squirted some lube on my cock." He said.

"My saliva will have to do." I spit on my hand and rubbed my saliva all over him.

"And then I couldn't help but stroke it really fast, thinking of your two enormous breasts bouncing up and down, and your huge aureolas, and erect pink nipples, all covered with baby oil." He described in detail what his hands did as they moved up and down his cock.

I copied every tickle of his balls and every stroke of his hands as he described his auto erotic fixation on my breasts.

What you don't understand, professor, is that in a Mistress to sub relationship, that you belong to me. Your cock is mine. Your cum is mine. When you masturbate without permission, that is very naughty. For you to call me and cum on the phone is not only naughty, but disrespectful of me.

You'll need to promise me from now on that you will not masturbate without my being there and giving you permission. And I will tell you exactly how to masturbate down to the last detail. You will cum ONLY when and where I say that you will cum. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" I shouted at him to make sure that I had his full attention, despite the distracting motion of my hand on his cock.

"OH, yes Mistress," he replied huskily as my hand squeezed and pulled.

"Can I cum now, Mistress?" He asked me pleadingly.

"No you may not." I tucked his cock back into his shorts, denying him release. He deserved to have blue balls a few time considering his piggishness in class.

"I have a few more lessons to teach you before you are allowed to cum. If you perform them well, then I might let you have your reward." I winked at him.

His exhalation of breath told me that he was extremely frustrated. But I knew that the possibility of cumming for me would give him the motivation to do as he was told.

"I want you to pull down your pants and your shorts for me, professor, and bend over. DO IT NOW, right here in the middle of your office."

"Do I have to?" He looked at me suspiciously, wondering what I was going to do with him.

"DO IT NOW, I SAID. OR DO I'LL MAKE YOU DO IT WITH THE DOOR OPEN."

I watched him as he bent over and pulled down his pants. His hard cock caught on the waistband of his shorts as he was pulling them down. His cock bobbed a few times before coming to rest in the upright position.

"Spread your legs for me, BITCH," I said disdainfully.

"No, I don't want to." He replied like a bratty little boy.

"Remember, professor, that if you don't use the safe word, no means absolutely nothing."

"I remember. You can't make me spread my legs." He replied, full knowing that he was just inflaming my domme anger, and not out of a true reluctance.

"I guess you want to do this the hard way. Would you like me to open the door so that anybody who happens to walk by can see?" I walked over to the door and started to open it.

"OKAY! Please don't open the door." He obediently bent over and spread his legs.

I reached in my purse and pulled out a little butt plug, intended for anal beginners. The plug was really not much bigger than a finger, but I was sure that it would stimulate his prostate, in much the same way as a g-spot dildo. I squirted KY on it. Before he had a chance to react or even realize what I was up to, I spread his cheeks and slipped it in his ass.

He gasped. "Mistress what are you doing to me?"

"I'm only doing what someone should have done to you long ago," I replied humorously.

The prof was shocked at the feeling of the butt plug, fully inserted, stretching him and filling him. It was not painful, but it was a different sort of feeling. He had never inserted anything in his ass. Well, maybe he had played with the opening a little with his finger when he was masturbating. But this was totally new.

As he explained to me later, he was ashamed of being humiliated and made to wear a butt plug, but he was excited because I had made him do it. He couldn't really believe how different his sexual experience with me was from the other experiences in his past. He had always been the one in charge. But giving up control to me was beginning to be addictive.

The butt plug massaged and stimulated his prostate with every slight movement he made. His cock grew another quarter of an inch, if that was possible. He drew his thoughts away from the sensation to listen to my instructions.

"You'll wear this for me all the time now, except when relieving yourself. You'll have to take it out and wash it periodically. If I catch you without the butt plug, then I'm putting your cock in a cage and hiding the key until you behave yourself better. What that means is that you won't be able to cum unless I unlock you."

He looked at me, alarmed at the thought of the chastity device as I described it to him. "I promise, I'll wear the plug for you, Mistress."

"Good. I'll meet you tonight at your place. Greet me at the door nude, please. I don't want to see a stitch on you. You are going to be my sex toy, tonight."

I watched the play of emotions on the professor's face. I wished that I had a camera to capture the expressions on his face as I had inserted the plug.

I could see that his woody had still not gone away, and that he was going to be extremely horny by the time I arrived that evening. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he saw what I had in store for him that evening. He would be so surprised to meet my bisexual friend, Kelly.

lushusboobs
lushusboobs
152 Followers