The Professional Ch. 05

Story Info
Here Comes the Judge!
6k words
4.51
35.6k
16

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our trip back to our District was great. I got to spend some time with my Dad and stepmother, Alicia, who was really the only mother I had ever known. My real mother had died giving birth to me, and Alicia was my Mom as far as I was concerned. I never knew my real Mom's family; Alicia's family was my family.

I was back in the office where I used to work, but this time I was the Big Man from the D.C. office. It was really fun, and my former coworkers spared me no grief in how they ribbed me. As always, the Congresswoman had a hectic schedule, but she did manage some office time, meeting directly with her constituents to listen to their problems and tell them she would do as much as she could to help them.

While there I was constantly mulling over her cryptic remark that she understood that it was tough for me to have to service her and give her pleasure, but that I got none in return. She said she had a plan, and that ramped up my erotic fantasies about her threefold. But I had no way of knowing if her plan included me fucking her silly or not. I certainly did hope so. How could I be this crazy over a woman twice my age?

Our return trip to D.C. was during the day, so it was filled with work instead of advanced foreplay. We landed at Dulles late in the afternoon and went directly to the office. It was a long limo ride, and I wasn't surprised when DH took hold of my hand and put it up her dress as soon as Karl closed the door.

"Ooh, I wanted you to do this on the plane, but I couldn't figure out how," she said as I lightly pinched the puffy outer lips of her vulva through her panties. It took me less than ten minutes to get her off, and when she had put herself back together I broached the subject of "her plan".

"You told me you had a plan before we left for the District. Are you ready to share?" I was hoping that maybe her plan was to return the favor and give me a handie.

"Yes I do, and yes, I am," she replied.

"I'm all ears," I said, sliding a little closer to her.

"Well," she started. "You remember my friend, Ada, the judge? She needs a little favor."

"What kind of favor?" I didn't like the sound of it already.

"I think you know what kind of favor, Michael." She leaned in towards me.

"Ada?" I asked, somewhat shocked. "She's got to be 55 years old if she's a day. And not all that slim and trim, I might add." Having sex with Ada would have never crossed my mind. "I don't know....." I said hesitantly.

"Oh, Michael, a pussy's a pussy. Anyway, the President has already told Ada that when the Chief Justice retires he's going to nominate her. She knows I'll support her vocally, even though we're on different sides of the political aisle. But if you sleep with her, we'll own her. Especially with certain proclivities she has. Like it or not, Michael, this is how politics works. It's about getting people to owe you favors. Ada will owe us big time."

"Still," I said. "I'm not even sure I could get it up for her." And I was more than a little worried about the word "proclivities".

DH laughed and said, "Oh, I don't think that will be a problem. Just think about what you were just doing to me. I noticed you had a pretty big hard-on just now. Just think about my hand wrapped around your cock while you're doing it to her. And who knows, if you're a good boy, maybe your dreams will come true." She gave me a sidelong glance.

Long story short, I eventually agreed and DH gave me Ada's address. I saw that it was in the Watergate Building. When DH wrote down the address for me she also wrote down '10:00 tonight' below it. Wow, not wasting any time, are we?

* * * *

I caught a cab at 9:45 from my apartment and told the cabbie that I was going to the Foggy Bottom area. I had gone home after work, grabbed a bite to eat, taken a shower, and put on some Dockers and a polo shirt. When the cabbie pulled up to the Watergate, I over-tipped him and told him to wish me good luck, which he replied to by saying something unintelligible in a foreign language.

I had been ready to turn back for the entire ride, and I still wasn't sure I was going to be able to go through with it. Judge Ada Sinsheimer? I couldn't imagine having sex with her, but here I was in front of the Watergate getting ready to do just that. She was old; she was chubby; she was married; and she just wasn't anyone with whom I would normally even think about having sex.

I found the front door and announced myself to the doorman, who told me I was expected. It took me a few minutes to get up to her apartment, and I felt ready to flee at any minute. Riding in the elevator made me feel like a trapped animal in a cage. When I finally found her door, it took all my willpower to knock. Once done, I was all in.

Ada opened the door and I was relieved to see she really wasn't as old and fat as I had made her out to be in my mind. Yes she was older, and yes she was a bit overweight, but she really looked very nice and fresh, dressed in a cream-colored linen pantsuit. She invited me in and as I stepped across the threshold I was taken by the size and beauty of her apartment. It was tastefully decorated and had a great view of the JFK Center and the Potomac. Ada stepped forward and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek and thanked me for coming.

"I was thrilled when DH said you were going to come by, Michael," she said as she closed the door behind me. "Can I get you something to drink?" "Sure, I answered. "Martini if you've got olives, please."

"Martinis are my specialty, darling. Do you like yours dry?" I couldn't help but hope she was talking about the martini.

"Yes," I answered. "Very dry." I almost winced when I said it because a very bad image popped into my mind.

She moved behind the wet bar against the far wall and I followed her over and sat on a stool. She pulled a bottle of Bombay Sapphire from the back shelf and poured a heavy dose into the shaker, followed by four drops of dry vermouth. After adding ice, she closed the shaker and began shaking the drink with two hands above her right shoulder. I started getting cold feet again as I saw her overweight body shake every bit as much as the martini. Pulling two chilled glasses from a cooler below the bar, she filled both, dropped a couple of olives in each, then a coiled-wire olive retriever in each glass, and handed one to me.

"Cheers," she said as she raised her glass.

"Cheers," I repeated and clinked her glass gently with mine. I might need two of these, I thought to myself.

"Come sit down on the sofa, Michael." She walked into the spacious living room and stood waiting for me to join her. After I sat down, she sat next to me at a respectable distance.

"You have a beautiful apartment, Ada," I said as she took a sip of her martini.

"Let's not beat around the bush here, Michael." She set her drink on a coaster on the coffee table. "You know I've been married to my husband, Marvin, for 31 years."

"Yes, DH mentioned that you had been married for a long time."

"Well, Marvin isn't what you'd call exciting. I love him very much, and our life together is wonderful. But Marvin, well, Marvin is really kind of a homebody. I love the excitement of life here in D.C. but Marvin prefers to stay home with the dogs, close to his dental practice, and lead a quiet life."

"Well, I don't really see anything wrong with that. I love D.C." I said. "But it's definitely not for everybody."

"Yes, well that leaves me with a lot of time alone without my husband." She took another sip. "And that would probably be okay, but there's another thing about Marvin."

"What's that?" I asked, feeling as though I had taken her bait.

"Well, Marvin likes his sex pretty tame. Very little foreplay. Him on top. He's kind of a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kind of guy. But a wonderful husband in every other way." Rather than reply, I took a sip of my drink. It was very good.

She continued when I didn't reply. "Me, I'm a little different. I have my fantasies, you might say. I like it a little kinky. I tried to get Marvin to go along with some of it, but it was like trying to teach a cat to bark like a dog. It just wasn't going to happen."

Well that's interesting," I said, not knowing how else to respond.

"Oh, it's interesting, Michael. It's very interesting. Would you like to know what it is that I like?"

"Absolutely," I replied with no hesitation. I didn't know if I was going to like doing it, but I was definitely very interested in knowing what kinds of kinky things this middle aged, frumpy-looking, female Federal judge fantasized about.

"What are you, Michael, twenty two, twenty three, something like that?" She seemed as cool as a cucumber, but must have been a little nervous. She took a gulp of her drink, a little too large, probably for courage.

"About that age," I said.

"Well I hope I don't scare you away, because at your age, just doing it is probably exciting enough. But you know, after 35 years having sex, you look for a little more excitement, a little more edge to it." I suddenly felt very calm knowing that she was nervous and that she was, in fact, beating around the bush.

"What is it you like, Ada? I asked looking directly into her eyes.

"Well, here's what I like, Michael. It's what you might call role-playing. Your role is a guy who breaks into my apartment while I'm sleeping. You take me against my will, Michael, and I'm your victim. You break in, and you force yourself on me. You take your time, and you're rough with me. And even though I might fight you and say no, you do it anyway." I looked at her and didn't even blink. I just nodded my head slightly.

"But there are three things that are a must with me, Michael, if you agree to do this." She was getting a bit flushed and she grabbed her martini, finishing it in one last gulp.

"And they are?" I asked.

"First, if I say the word "Winnebago", you stop. If I beg you to stop, you don't stop. It's a safe word. In my role as the victim, I might beg you to stop, but you don't stop unless I say Winnebago."

"Ok, that's simple enough." I took a small sip of my martini.

"Second, you can hurt me but you can't injure me. There's a difference. And no marks where anybody might see them, or that last for more than a week where they can't. Marvin's coming in a week and I don't want to explain any bruises or marks on my body."

"Ok. I can hurt you, but not injure you. Do you want me to hurt you?" I was actually starting to kind of get into it.

"Not anything bad. But, you know, it might hurt a little getting held down and forcibly raped. But you should use lube."

"And the third thing?" I asked, finishing off my drink.

"Absolute secrecy. You can't tell a soul. That's between you and me, forever. I trust DH and she says you can be trusted." I could tell that talking about it was starting to get her hot. Her face and chest were flushed red, and she was far more animated than she had been earlier.

"Sure," I said. She hesitated a minute.

"So you'll do it?" she asked, scooting towards me on the couch.

"Sure," I said, leaning away without even thinking about it first. "How do we start?"

"I already thought of that!" she said, leaping up from the couch. "I'm going to go in and get ready for bed. You wait out here for about fifteen minutes. Pour yourself another drink, watch a little T.V. There's a bag behind the bar with some things you might want for your role. I'll be in bed, and after about fifteen minutes, you sneak into my dark room and wake me up and start."

"Sounds good to me, Ada," I said and stood as well.

"Okay, then," she said as she moved towards the bedroom door. "Fifteen minutes." She paused when she got to the door and turned to look at me. She was like a kid in a candy store. "And, Michael, unless I say the safe word, nothing's off the table. Do you get that?"

I nodded. "Loud and clear, Ada. Loud and clear." She gave me an odd little wave, opened the bedroom door and then closed it behind her. I was alone in her living room. I looked at my watch to mark the time.

My first thought was of DH, and how what I was about to do would be helping her. I also thought about her comment telling me to think about her with her hand around my cock if I had trouble getting it up; and about how my dreams might come true if I came through for her on this. I might be fucking Ada tonight, but it was fucking the Congresswoman that was still my number one goal. I walked over to the bar and poured myself some gin on the rocks and tossed in a couple of olives. I bent down and grabbed the oversized bag tucked away in the corner. It was black, with "Barney's New York" emblazoned on both sides, with black hemp-like handles. Taking both that and the drink, I walked over and sat back down on the couch.

I took a long pull on my drink and checked my watch. Twelve more minutes. I spilled the contents of the bag onto the cushion of the couch, and was surprised at what I saw. The second thing I noticed was the whip. It was a cat-o'-nine-tails model with a short handle, made of black leather. Then the huge black dildo, shaped like the real thing, balls and all. A butt plug, a Zorro-type mask, condoms, a blindfold, two pairs of handcuffs, about eight or nine 4-foot lengths of silk, each about three inches wide, eight or ten nipple clamps, and a small bottle of Astroglide.

The whip was the second thing I noticed. The gun was the first. It was a glock, 9mm, with no clip. I checked the chamber to make sure it was clear, which it was. A gun with no ammo is a prop, but still; a gun is a scary yet powerful thing to hold in one's hand.

I took another slug of the gin and leaned back into the couch. All the talk about role-playing and sexual fantasies and the toys in the bag had served their purpose. I was starting to get aroused. My mind was working on sex, and my cock was responding. It wasn't hard, but it was firm and I was very aware of it in my pants. I was going to make this good. I was going to get my rocks off for sure, but I was going to give Ada what she wanted as well. I'll play my part and allow her to play hers.

I looked at my watch again, and saw that only five minutes remained. I polished off my drink and stuffed everything back into the bag except the Zorro mask, the Glock, and the blindfold. I walked over to the window and gazed out at the peaceful Potomac. I was getting focused; getting ready to do this. I just had to remember that when she told me to stop, I shouldn't stop. I would only stop if she said the safety word.

Finally it was time and I walked back to the couch, popped both the olives in my mouth, and put on the mask. I held the Barney's bag in my left hand and the gun and silk ties in my right. I walked quietly over to the bedroom door and put my ear close, listening for any sound coming from the room. When I was sure that she wasn't moving around, I quietly turned the doorknob with my gun hand and slowly pushed the door open.

As soon as the opening was big enough I slid through. I could see Ada looking sound asleep in the bed. She had left the light on in the bathroom and the door a bit ajar. There was also a night light behind the door I had entered through, so the room was dimly lit and I could see Ada "sound asleep" on her back. I tiptoed over to her and set down the Barney's bag quietly next to the bed. Moving quietly up in front of the nightstand, I leaned over and poised the gun just next to her temple, then clamped my hand over her mouth.

Her eyes flew open, and as soon as I was sure she was "awake", I put the cold steel of the gun up to her temple and whispered, "If you make a sound, I'll hurt you bad." The look of terror in her eyes seemed completely real. I moved my hand up to cover her eyes and repeated, "Not a sound."

I climbed on to the bed and put my full weight on her stomach with one of my knees on each arm, not worrying about hurting her, which I normally would. Once I knew I had her under control, I set the gun on the nightstand and told her, "Close your eyes. If you open your eyes, I will harm you." I removed my hand and she had her eyes clamped shut. I took the blindfold and tied it around her head, knotting it at the back. Once she was blindfolded, I took off my mask and bent down and grabbed two of the silk ties out of the goody-bag.

"Give me your left hand," I whispered close to her face. She withdrew her left arm from under the covers and I grabbed her wrist and knotted a silk tie around it. Then I leaned forward and tied the other end to the top corner of the headboard on that side, leaving her arm extended and elevated. "Now the right," I whispered menacingly. I repeated the procedure with the right arm.

Once I had her arms controlled, I got off her and pulled down the covers. I should have anticipated what I saw, but I had been more focused on the "how" of what I was going to do than on the "to whom". Ada was wearing a red and black see-though negligee. Her skin was very white and she was overweight and slightly puffy. Her thighs were thick and her breasts were pendulous. For some reason, though, I found the situation sexy, and that was enough. I had her tied up in her bed and she was completely under my control, and there was something about the situation that stimulated me. I could feel myself getting harder.

I tied each of her feet to the bottom bedposts, leaving her spread eagled. She fought me when I tried to tie her legs, and I had to slap her once on her beefy thigh to get her attention. With all her struggling, though, the negligee had ridden up and her thick bush was fully exposed to me as I tied the knots on the silk ties that would control her while I had my way with her. Even in the dim light I could see that the carpet matched the drapes. Her pubic hair was red speckled with gray, just like the hair on her head.

"What are you going to do to me?" she whispered in a terrified voice.

"Well, from the look of things, whatever I want," I replied sinisterly. I dropped my pants to the floor, making sure she could hear my zipper go down, and climbed up on the bed. I straddled her and plumped the pillows under her head, elevating it. My dick wasn't rock hard, but it was firm, and I knew what would get it hard. I moved forward and put the tip up to her mouth. She immediately clamped her lips shut.

"Suck my cock." I ordered her. I saw her clamp her mouth shut even more.

"Suck my cock, I said!" Still her mouth stayed shut.

"Okay, we'll play it your way, then." I said as I leaned over and grabbed the Barney's bag. Reaching in, I grabbed a nipple clamp and lifted my butt off her tits. I pulled down the strap of the negligee and pulled out her left tit, then clamped it to her nipple. I heard her gasp as I pinched it closed. I put my cock back up to her mouth.

Suck it," I repeated. Still nothing. "Okay, I've got lots more of these." I clamped one to her right nipple, which was distended at least an inch and a half. Her tits were huge; big, white, doughy, floppy tits. But her nipples were like pencil erasers. I put my member back up against her lips, expecting her to open up so I could slide it in. Still nothing, so staying on the bed, I got off her and moved down to her pussy. I took a nipple clamp with one hand and reached for her pussy with the other. I found her slit with my thumb, and pinched her outer lip with my index finger. I gave it a hard pinch, then attached a clamp to it. I wondered if she'd be needing any lube. She was already running with thick, mucous-like juice. As I pulled my thumb away a thick strand of moisture extended for a moment between her cunt and my thumb. It suddenly dawned on me that she must have pre-lubed while getting ready for bed.

I moved back up to her face and pushed my cock against her lips. She shook her head, keeping her mouth clamped tight. I attached another clamp to the lip on the other side of her cunt. Again I pushed my cock against her mouth, and again she refused me. I was getting upset. I was getting horny. I wanted to get my dick sucked. I'd had enough of not getting what I wanted with DH. I slapped her face.

12