The Professional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, the belt. But your card said you are a 'Personal Service Specialist.' What services does that imply?"

"Hey, Elaine. Let's quit beating around the bush. I know why you're calling. You know why you're calling. So, would you like to meet somewhere for a drink before we get down to business, or do you want to get right to it?"

"I don't have a lot of time. My husband's home."

"Then, I suggest we get right to it. Go to the Hilton. Show the doorman my card, and he'll tell you the room. Don't stop at the desk. Go right up."

She had done it. She had made arrangements to be untrue to her husband.He's been untrue to me by not giving me what I deserve. she reminded herself.That's what Sue said and she was right. She made one more call to her next door neighbor. It wouldn't look good if Sue should happen to call her, when she had told Kevin that they were going to a movie together.

Elaine went upstairs and changed into something more appropriate for going out. While doing so, she sprayed a little perfume onto certain parts of her body. She also went to a drawer where she kept her "mad money" and withdrew all five-hundred dollars.

"I hope it won't cost that much," she murmured to herself as she thought how truly mad this caper was.I'm not that bad. He should be paying me. Then she considered what that implied and dismissed the thought.

She parked her car a block from the hotel and walked to the building. Just as Bob had said, there was a uniformed doorman standing at the entrance. She showed the man Bob's card.

"Four-thirteen," is all the man said as she went through the revolving doors and headed straight for the elevators. With her heart in her mouth, she pressed the button for the fourth floor.

Four-thirteen was just down the hall. She knocked tentatively. A few seconds later, the door swung open and Bob stood before her, clothed in one of those white terry cloth robes hotels frequently furnish.

"Come in Elaine," he said extending his hand. "Come and sit and have a glass of champaign. It'll calm your nerves. I can see you're on edge."

Elaine seated herself on the sofa and Bob handed her the glass. With trembling hand she took it and began sipping the bubbly liquid.

"Yes it does clam me a little," she said after consuming half of the contents.

"I perceive this is your first time, I mean other than with your husband at least since you were married. Am I right?"

"Yes," Elaine gasped. "It will be the first time with anyone other than my husband."

"Hmm. That's surprising. You're a very attractive woman. I can imagine you were what the kids today would call 'hot' when you were in high school and college."

"Well, I've never thought of myself as 'hot' as you term it."

"You should. I'm getting hot, just thinking about what we're going to be doing in a few minutes. Do you want to see how hot I'm getting?"

Bob flipped aside his robe, to reveal the largest male organ Elaine had ever seen. The only mature one she had previously encountered was her husband's. Observing what Bob isplayed, immediately indicated that Kevin's equipment was somewhat wanting.

Bob replaced the robe without saying more, then refilled Elaine's glass.

"Now that you've had a chance to view the wares," he said, "we're going to have to discuss mundane things like money. I am, after all, a professional at this and the Service insists on their cut."

"How much?" Elaine asked in a more resolute tome than she thought she could muster.

"I'm glad you want to 'cut to the chase,' as they say. "Since this is your first time, and it will be for only a few hours, plus the fact that you're such an attractive woman, I think that I can settle for two-hundred."

Elaine had hoped it would've been half of that, but she had come this far and had seen the merchandise. She was determined to go through with it.

She reached into her purse and pulled out two one-hundred dollar bills and handed them to Bob who stuffed them into a pocket of his robe.

"If you want to freshen up," he said pointing in the direction of the bathroom. "I'll put on some soft music and dim the lights. There's another robe hanging on the back of the door, or, if you prefer, I can undress you."

"No, I'd just as soon do it myself." Elaine wasn't sure why she didn't want Bob undressing her. Kevin hadn't in years. Maybe she was just used to getting ready for bed herself.

She went into the bathroom, removed her clothes, washed a few discrete parts of her body and donned the robe. "Let's get it over with," she said to herself before opening the door.

The room was darkened with only one table lamp lit. Soft music issued from speakers set in the wall. Bob reclined on the bed, still clothed in the hotel robe.

"Come Elaine, lie down with me and I'll give you a brief sample of what all women crave, the ecstasy that should be theirs every time," he said softly but in a firm tone. "Tell me the truth. If you were getting from your husband, what you should be, you wouldn't be here, would you?. When was the last time you had more than one orgasm per night?"

"I don't know that I've ever had one. It just never seems to quite happen."

"I assure you, it will happen tonight. And if you were able to devote more time, it would be so many times, you'd lose count." With that, Bob reached over and untied the belt of Elaine's robe and pushed both sides off her body.

"You have a beautiful body, Elaine. You should be proud of it," he said as his fingers grazed her nipples. They immediately began to harden. Then his face descended on one, his mouth and tongue tantalizing it while he kneaded the other with his long fingers. Switching to the other with his mouth and tongue, while his fingers darted to the other, he teased the little bud into full erection. "Your breasts and nipples are tantalizing, Elaine. I bet your clit is even more intriguing."

Elaine hadn't heard Kevin use that word since they were married.

Bob moved to between Elaine's legs and spread them for full access to that part of her he would pleasure next.

"What a beautiful pussy, you have, Elaine."

She wondered if he said that to all of his female clients, hoping thatall of his clients were female.

Then she felt the shock as Bob's warm tongue landed on the sensitive flesh and sought out the little bud which she had read would bring her pleasure. Up and down, his tongue swept, touching her clitoris, then darting into her opening. Finally, Bob's tongue began to concentrate on her clitoris but he was also probing into her vagina with a single finger, then two. She was oozing moisture which eased the entry of his two digits. Feeling how easily they slid in, he began moving them in and out as if they were the erect penis Elaine had seen a few minutes before. She could feel her clitoris stiffen and the sensation of his now aggressive licking was driving her wild. How long could she hold out?Why should I hold out? This is what I'm here for.

"You're so wet, Elaine. It makes me want to plunge my cock into you. But first, you're going to cum," he said returning his probing tongue to her swollen clitoris.

"Oh, Oh, Bob. It's it's... oooooo Wow!

He wouldn't stop and Elaine couldn't stop coming and coming.

Finally, the sensation became too much to bear and she pulled herself from his face, which was now dripping with her fluids.

Upon her withdrawal, Bob repositioned himself and kissed her deeply, affording her a taste her own juices.

"Bob, I don't know what to say. That was..."

"Glad you enjoyed it, but we've only begun."

"I don't know if I can take more."

"Trust me, you can - and you will."

"I want to see it again, your..."

"My cock. Say it, 'cock.'"

"Your, c... cock. I want to see your cock." That was twice Elaine had uttered a word she had never before used and barely heard.

Bob stood and threw off his robe, his nine inch rod pointing straight at her.

"What do ya think? Want that in you?"

"Yes, but I've got to rest a minute."

Bob moved to the side of the bed on which Elaine was lying affording her a close look at his prodigious equipment. She carefully inspected its various ridges and veins, the pink bulbous glans and the tiny slit at the monster's tip. Then she turned her attention to the two sacks beneath it which were pulled up close to Bob's magnificent body.

"Like what you see, eh?"

"Yes," Elaine said as she wrapped her hand around Bob's big tool. She could barely get her hand around its full circumference. She realized that it had been only partially hard when she had caught a gimps of it before. Now, at its full length and girth, it was awesome - but frightening.

"Stroke up and down," Bob urged. I'm sure you've done that to your husband or some kids in high school." Elaine was one of the few girls who hadn't, partaken of such activities in high school, although she had masturbated Kevin when she was having her period and he needed release, so she knew the technique.

"You're doin' great. Keep it up. It feels good. Rub the pre-cum around on the head and down the shaft."

She continued to stroke Bob's erection, gently smearing the clear substance around the rosy head and up and down the firm shaft. She realized she was enjoying the feel of such a large penis in her hand, and looked forward to feeling it in her vagina.

Though Bob was enjoying what Elaine was doing as well, it wasn't long before was ready to take the next step. "Put it in your mouth, Baby," he commanded.

Elaine's face took on a horrified expression. Obviously she knew of such practice. It had been all over the news ten years ago. And some of her friends in high school and college had said that they had pleased their boy friends orally. But Kevin had never asked for it, apparently believing the practice was limited to whores and prostitutes.

"Come on, you can do it," Bob urged.

Elaine hesitated. She had always been curious what it would feel like to have a man's penis in her mouth but had never suggested it to her husband for fear he might regard her as a slut.

This is my chance to find out what it's like, she told herself.

She first extended her tongue and liked the glistening end, tasting the clear liquid Bob had called "pre-cum."

"See, that's not so bad, is it?" Bob said as moved to insert more of his erect penis into Elaine's mouth.

It wasn't long before she was fully engaged, enthusiastically working the visitor in and out of her mouth while her tongue teased the tiny slit oozing the clear liquid.

Elaine forgot that Bob was a professional and she was paying him well for his services. All she could think of now was how wonderful his large penis felt in her mouth and how she wanted to please this man who had pleased her so completely a few minutes before. At that moment, she resolved to make fellatio a regular occurrence with her husband.

Then, she began to think about the inevitable result of such ministering. Would she be able to tolerate the release of semen into her mouth that was sure to occur. And, from Bob's reactions and the even greater hardening and growth of his penis, she knew his orgasm was imminent. Nevertheless, Elaine resolved to finish what she had begun.

"Oh baby, I'm cummin'. You're makin' me cum real hard. Oh, Oh!"

The first cascade of male juice erupted from the tiny hole in Bob's penis and poured down Elaine's throat. And it kept coming, more semen than she could imagine could come out of a man.

I've done it! she thought triumphantly.

As Bob was relaxing, Elaine held his shrinking member in her mouth, licking the drops which continued to dribble out.

"Oh, baby, you're a great little cock sucker. I bet your husband loves it when you suck him off. Did you like having my big cock in your mouth?"

"Yes, Bob, I did, but I had no idea how good it would feel to have you come in my mouth."

"You don't suck your husband's cock?"

"No. He just wants regular sex."

"Regular sex in which he comes but you don't?"

"That's about the size of it. And speaking of size. Your big cock takes the prize."

"I'll have to admit I've had no complaints."

"I'll bet," Elaine responded as she began stroking Bob's still massive yet limp member. "How long will it take for you to be ready again?"

"About long enough for me to get you off for a second time."

With that, Bob moved his hand between Elaine's legs and slowly inserted a finger. She was still wet. With his finger crooked at just the right angle, he soon found a place Elaine discovered she particularly liked having him massage.

"That feels especially good right there," she cooed.

"Of course it does. That's your G Spot. Doesn't your husband massage your G Spot?"

"No, I don't think so."

Keeping his finger in contact with just the right part of Elaine's vagina, Bob bent down and began again probing her clitoris with his tongue - a combination which he knew would soon send her over the top again.

"Oh Bob!"

"You like?"

"Yes, yes. Don't stop."

"I'm not stopping until you come again," Bob told her.

Before long, Elaine started to writhe in delicious agony as she was overcome by second glorious orgasm.

"Bob, Bob. Don't stop. Don't. I'm... Oh, oh! It feels so good!"

Bob seemed to know exactly when to stop, when to go and just the right amount of pressure to apply to provide the most pleasure.I guess that comes from being a professional, Elaine decided.

As she was relaxing from her second climax of the evening, she reached for Bob's penis and found that it was beginning to firm up. To encourage further growth and hardness, she put it back in her mouth, obtaining immediate results - the result she was seeking.

"Oh Bob, I love your big cock. Yum, yum," she murmured as she licked the monster which was now back to its full length and girth.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you, Elaine," Bob said sternly.

"I do. I do."

"You do what? What do you want me to do to you?"

"I want you to, you know."

"No, I don't know. Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me with your big cock."

"That's better. The lady's wish is my command. But, I have to be told what the lady wants before I can accommodate her. What was it you wanted?"

"Bob, quit the crap and fuck me."

Bob spread Elaine's legs and lay down on top of her, supporting his considerable weight with his elbows. His massive erection was at the gate. Before entering, he took it in one hand and used it to massage Elaine's vulva and clitoris, the clear fluid oozing from it adding to her own juices to make for a delicious experience for both of them, and almost bringing on her third orgasm.

But, neither could resist a second longer. Elaine thrust forward and Bob's prodigious manhood plunged into her waiting vagina.

"Bob, it feels so good in me. I had no idea it could feel like this. My husband's..."

"Never mind your husband, or the size of his cock, Elaine. It's me you're fucking tonight. Enjoy it, Bob said as he began the age-old in-and-out thrusting.

Bob kept up the pace for longer than Elaine could imagine possible. Finally, she felt another orgasm coming on. She had read that few women can climax from vaginal sex, but it was beginning to happen to her with this man pounding his massive tool in and out of her.

"Oh, oh, Bob, I'm gonna do it again. Oh! Oh! Oh!

Elaine's motions picked to a frenzied pace as another shattering climax descended upon her.

Bob penis felt Elaine's frantic motions and increased lubrication, then her tightening vaginal walls. The combination was too much. Professional or not, he erupted, pouring gobs of semen into Elaine's hole. Then he collapsed onto his client andthe two clung to each other for perhaps fifteen minutes, Bob's softening penis still inside the vagina it had just serviced so expertly.

It was 11:30 when Elaine arrived home. She looked in the study to see that Kevin was still bent over his papers.

On hearing her, he asked. "How was the show?"

"Fine," Elaine replied. Still on cloud nine, she didn't want to be too effusive in praise of her evening.

Without another word, she climbed the stairs and began to get ready for bed.

Whether or not she would engage Bob again, she didn't know, but she resolved to use what she had learned from him that evening to improve her husband's love-making skills.

"Won't Kevin be shocked the first time I put his dick in my mouth and suck him dry," she said to herself as she was climbing into bed. "The question is, how to tell him where and how I learned to become such a great little cock-sucker."

12