The Professor

Info
A university professor crosses the line.
7 words
4.34
146.1k
31
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A university professor crosses the line.

--:--
--:--
1.0
SomeAussieGuy
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Im non-orgasmic and this audio has helped me get really close to the edge. Thanks:)

tantalisemymindtantalisemymindover 2 years ago

This was so good and, as you hoped, not a cliche at all! It was a super refreshing take on the professor-student dynamic, and it was done very well. Also, like many others, I love your accent. I know you haven’t posted audios in a while, so I’m sure that you won’t see my comment, but just wanted to let you know my enjoyment! (PS- I’m a Brit who has an Australian professor so this was very stimulating for me, haha)

JinxyCat12JinxyCat12over 5 years ago
Lovely

Your voice is gorgeous! Add in the accent and it makes for some sexy listening all on it's own. My one comment would be to try not to force it. You have a fun sexy story so don't try to force the moans into it. Let them come more naturally, especially at the end it sounds like you're forcing them just because they're expected at a climax. Sometimes less is more.

Stay sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

Hey,

That was a pretty satisfying diversion from my actual Thursday evening uni work!

Your noises are so hot and I like that you come out of character at the start and end to mention that this is hot for you too. I'm kind of a sucker for that.

Al

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

4 orgasms throughout this audio.. Wow! Thank you!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Cleansing Rosa Ch. 01 Father Delaney helps Rosa discover her inner slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Father Gregory: Priestly Disguise A reluctant young woman can only see his mask of religiousity,in NonConsent/Reluctance
After the Fall Ch. 01 After watching from afar, he has a plan to make her his.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sound Asleep Bryan finds Liv asleep and has some fun with her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Librarian Taken Young librarian cornered in empty library by a stranger.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories