The Professor

Story Info
A student discovers her professor isn't so proper after all.
3.3k words
4.08
54k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Harrington was a handsome man. Handsome enough that girls found him attractive based on looks alone. He was tall and trim with salt and pepper hair that always looked orderly but not overly fussed with. His eyes were an intense grey blue. He was definitely handsome, but it was his position as a professor in Women's Studies at the college and his straightlaced demeanor that drove the girls in his classes crazy. He wore tweed jackets, pressed shirts, and patent leather shoes even though most professors on campus opted for more casual attire. Also, rather than addressing students by their first names like other faculty members, he referred to his almost exclusively female students as Ms. It was this air of formality and propriety that drove the girls crazy.

Stacy certainly wasn't the first female student to have a crush on Professor Harrington. She also wasn't the first to make her crush known. She was, however, more persistent and aggressive than the others. For instance, early in the term she'd taken to bringing one big, bright, red apple to the Professor just before the start of every Monday session. Her ritual was the same every Monday. Walk - almost skip - to the front of the lecture hall, polish the apple against whatever tight sweater hugged her ample breast, place the apple on the professor's desk, wink, then turn with a twirl that would flair the short skirt she was wearing to provide a brief glimpse of her black or red or otherwise provocative panties. The professor would smile politely and say "thank you Ms. Villa." No winks. No knowing smiles. No embarrassed glances into the crowd of onlooking students.

Stacy always wore short skirts to Women's Studies. She also made sure to always get a seat in the front row of the class where every cross of her legs provided a tempting view of her toned upper thighs, the shapely fold where her legs met her butt, and her barely covered pussy. As she crossed and uncrossed her legs she would probe the edge of her mouth with the eraser of her pencil, or flip her hair and fan herself, or some other small gesture to draw attention to her show. Each time she would watch the Professor's eyes closely to see if he would sneak a peak, or, even better, make eye contact. He never did.

But Professor Harrington seeming disinterested only further emboldened Stacy. She wasn't sure she really wanted anything to happen anyway. At first it was just fun flirting with the Professor. When it became clear it wasn't leading anywhere, it became an intensely erotic fantasy for her. She felt free to let her imagination run wild knowing it was all just going to remain a fantasy.

She took to wearing sheer blouses under a blazer with no bra. Mid way through class she would pull the lapels of her blazer to each side to reveal, only to the Professor standing directly in front of her, a clear view of her pouty breasts, large areola, and nipples erect from rubbing against the silky fabric of her blouse and from the dirty thoughts running through her head.

She tried a number of times to set meetings with the Professor during his office hours, but he always pushed her off to a TA or invited her to a session involving other students.

One particular Wednesday Stacy sent an email to Professor Harrington with yet another request for a private meeting. Just before class began she received a reply that read:

Ms. Villa,

A meeting is a good idea as we need to discuss your behavior. Can you please come by my office directly after class?

Professor Harrington

Upon reading the message her cheeks rushed red and her heart raced. She knew he would be upset with her, but still, the thought of being in a locked office alone with the professor got her juices flowing. So much so that, on this day, when she went through her standard leg crossing ritual a clear wet spot could be seen on the teal satin fabric of her panties.

Class flew by in what seemed like mere seconds. When the clock struck the hour and students started spilling from the lecture hall, she panicked. She was so accustomed to having her requests for meetings rejected, she'd never bothered to think about what she'd *actually* do if one were to occur. Of course, she'd fantasized many times about the meetings. Barging into the office, pushing him back into his book shelf, dropping to her knees, and as he was blustering and protesting, drag his pants down his thighs and bury his cock deep in her mouth. A great fantasy, but not exactly a realistic plan.

As she walked the short handful of paces to the Professor's office, she decided there just wasn't enough time to come up with a plan. No subtle enticement to open the door for a possible rendezvous. No sexually charged double entendre that she could work into the conversation. As she reached to knock on the door, she decided she would just go wherever the conversation took her. As she knocked she was sure that would be a stern talking to and that she'd end up promising to stop all of her flirting. "Oh well. Fun, and incredibly hot, while it lasted."

As she walked in, the Professor didn't look up from the papers on his desk as he asked her to have a seat on the leather sofa in front of his desk. When she settled, he looked her in the eyes and asked "why do you think I've asked you to my office?"

She replied, finding the boldness to be playful, "is is because you're allergic to apples?"

"No. It's so I can fuck every hole in your body" and with that he stood up, brusquely opened his desk drawer, and pulled forth a handful of metal handcuffs and several lengths of rope. Before she had the chance to fully process what he said - "He has to be joking. No way he just said that. If he's joking what's with the handcu..." - he was standing in front of her. He grabbed her by the wrist, hard, and walked her behind the sofa. The whole situation was so surreal, she numbly followed him. He spun her around so she was facing away from him, right up against the back of the couch. He knelt down behind her and grabbed her left ankle. The feeling of his hands on her flesh was electric. He pulled her leg toward the left side of the couch. He clicked one side of a pair of handcuffs around her ankle and then the other around the leg of the couch. Then he grabbed her right ankle and slid it to the right side of the couch. As he closed the cuff around her second ankle, she became acutely aware of her vulnerable position with her legs spread wide and now chained by two limbs to a giant piece of furniture. And, for the first time in the confusing whirlwind of the last 45 seconds, she realized "he's really going to fuck me."

All at once she was excited and scared. She'd fantasized about sex with the professor hundreds of times, but she'd never dared fantasize about him as the aggressor. It just felt to far fetched even for a fantasy. In her mind he was always reluctant, or shocked, or caught in a moment of weakness. Certainly never "...so I can fuck every hole in your body."

As all that was sinking in, Professor Harrington had moved around to the front of the couch. He grabbed her left wrist and pulled her forward over the back of the sofa. As he did, Stacy could see an urgent looking bulge in the Professor's pants. He cinched a slipknot over her wrist, then deftly looped the other end under the leg of the sofa, lifting the corner of the couch up to slip the rope under. In one movement he tightened the rope so Stacy was firmly stretched over the leather back of the couch. Same thing with the right hand and now her face was buried in the plush leather and her ass was hip-height with her legs spread wide. She wasn't going anywhere.

As the Professor walked behind her, Stacy took stock of her situation. "The Professor isn't as prim and proper as I thought. I am tied to a large piece of furniture. I'm about to get fucked. In every hole apparently. Wait a second. EVERY hole?" That sunk in. Stacy'd tried anal before, but it wasn't a regular part of her sexual repertoire. Apparently it would be this particular afternoon. Regardless, her pussy was dripping wet.

Professor Harrington stood behind Stacy. To her it felt like forever for him to even rustle. Unable to see him, but knowing he was somewhere behind her in her vulnerable state was intensely erotic. So when his hand grazed the hem of her skirt a charge of sexual excitement shot through her. His hand slid under her skirt and the top of his forefinger slid over her now soaking wet panties against her swollen clit. She moaned, but then he pulled his slowly away and said "Not so fast Ms. Villa. You're here for my pleasure. Any pleasure you get. Certainly any opportunity for your little slut pussy to cum will be because you've made me happy and I decide to let you."

With that he flipped her skirt up over her back to reveal her tight but plump ass cheeks. He slid his hand underneath what little fabric made up the back of Stacy's panties and pulled it tight in his grip. This bunched the fabric together along the crack of Stacy's ass and also hiked them up so the crotch of the panties partially disappeared between her swollen labia. As they pressed hard against her clit, she nearly came.

"First, you need a punishment for all those time you gave me blue balls in class." And with that his hand crashed hard against her left ass cheek. The impact stung and made a sharp clapping sound. It also rolled the flesh of her ass against her now tight panties which created a delightful friction against her clit. Then a second slap. Only this time the tips of his fingers smacked into her pussy and asshole. Then a third. This time with the Professor's hand coming down directly in the middle of her ass. Stacy's butt cheeks absorbed most of the impact, but the Professor's palm still bottomed out on her pussy - somehow with just the right amount of pressure. Then a fourth spank. The hardest yet. Directly where the first had landed. Her left ass cheek radiated with pain and pleasure. Her pussy was throbbing. A fifth spank landed more softly over the middle of her ass. This time the Professor's hand lingered on her skin. Partly on her ass cheek but with the tips of his fingers folded over into her crevices.

He hooked a finger through her panties and pulled them slowly to the side so that her pussy and ass were fully exposed. He slowly slid a finger into her soaking pussy. it slid all the way up to his knuckle with ease and his other fingers tickled against Stacy's clit. The sensation was fantastic, but as wonderful as having his fingers in her pussy and rubbing against her clit, she was ready to be filled. To have her pussy stuffed with cock. Stretched. Pounded. She was pretty sure that was coming soon.

But his fingers worked on her pussy and clit a bit longer. As they did, his thumb dabbed at the edge of her red lips for lubrication and then slid over to her tight asshole. His finger plunged in and out of her pussy, his other fingers pressed hard against her clit, and his thumb rubbed over and around her asshole. As it became clear that Stacy was getting close to orgasm, he pulled his hand away.

As Stacy caught her breath and the building creciendo of her imminent orgasm subsided, she could hear him stepping around to the front of the sofa.

"Now that you've had your spanking. it's time for you to suck my dick you little cock tease. After all those times sucking on pencil erasers and getting my dick hard in class, you're finally going to have my cock in your mouth." Stacy heard the Professor's pants unzip and saw his pants and underwear fall to the floor at his ankles. Then his hand reached into her hair and grabbed a handful and firmly pulled her face up from the sofa. As it did, he knelt down so his fat cock bobbed in front of her face. Already a thick pool of pre cum had gathered on its tip. She opened her mouth as his grip tightened around her hair. At first he pushed his cock just far enough forward for her to kiss the tip and lick the pre cum from the head. Once the head of his cock was wet from Stacy's tongue, he moved further forward so she could take him into her waiting mouth. He rocked back and forth as she swirled her tongue around his frenulum with the head of his cock still in her mouth.

Stacy could feel the pressure building in his cock. It was harder than when she first took him in her mouth and his rocking was turning to thrusting and with each thrust he was getting deeper and deeper into her mouth. Just as he was starting to build to an orgasm, and just as his strokes were starting to trigger her gag reflex, he abruptly pulled his cock from her mouth. When he did, a long strand of saliva stretched from her mouth to the head of his cock. As he pulled further back the strand broke and landed partly on Stacy's chin and partly on the sofa beneath her face.

The Professor let go of Stacy's hair and gently let her face come back to rest on the sofa. "Time for whole number two" he said as he kicked his pants from his feet and walked behind the couch again. Once back there, he slid his still slobbery cock head against Stacy's waiting pussy. He slid his cock up toward her asshole and then down letting the head of cock part her lips and partially press into her vagina before sliding down to her clit where he would swirl his cock in a circular motion and then start the whole process over again.

Stacy was mesmerized. Wrapt by the pleasure. So when the Professor buried his rock hard cock to its hilt in Stacy's pussy it took her breath away. She was so wet and so ready it wasn't the least bit uncomfortable. It just surprised and delighted her. She finally felt full. The Professor rocked his hips forward and put his full weight against Stacy's ass. She was sandwiched against the sturdy sofa allowing his cock to sink deeper than sheed ever been penetrated. The Professor sat motionless with his dick buried in Stacy's pussy for a good 30 seconds. Stacy figured it was probably to compose himself so he didn't cum too quickly.

Eventually, he started to roll his hips. Small gyrations at first. Stacy's juices slathered his cock and dripped down to his balls. Then he started to rock his hips. Pull his cock back 3 or 4 inches and then slowly back to full depth. His cock was thick. Stacy's pussy lips gripped at it as it slid in and out. When he pushed his fat cock into her pussy the friction vibrated her clit and it felt wonderful. Then the Professor's strokes began to build into thrusts. His hands found the fleshy notch of her hips and he gripped hard as he plowed his cock in Stacy. He clutched at her skin, collecting handfuls of ass, as he pulled her back to meet his thrusts. The slapping sound and the feel of the Professor's balls bouncing against her clit with every thrust started pushing her closer to orgasm. Another 5 or 6 thrusts and she would have came, but the Professor slowed his thrusts and let his cock every so slowly slide out of Stacy's red swollen canal. As it did her pussy lips kissed the glazed head of his cock and it bobbed in front of her gaping hole.

Stacy's whole body was vibrating. Heat radiated from her pussy and ass. Her clitoris felt like it might explode. In that moment, all that mattered was sex. Getting fucked. Cumming. So when the Professor starting the head of his cock around her butt hole and she realized hole number 3 was next she didn't care. In fact, the thought of her straightlaced professor feeding his big cock into her tight ass was better than any fantasy she could have ever dreamed up. Plus, the sooner he filled her ass with his cock, the sooner she could "earn" the orgasm she was now desperate to achieve.

The Professor used his hand to borrow the juices from Stacy's pussy. This time instead of one finger he used three. He pressed them deep into Stacy's pussy and rammed them in and out until they were soaking wet. He then firmly massaged those same fingers against her tight anus. At first around the edge. Then over its opening. And then his middle finger pressed gently directly on her anus. The pressure built slowly until the ring of her anus finally gave way and let his finger slide about a half an inch. When it did the first small tremor of an orgasm rolled through her. It didn't fully ignite her orgasm, but she was close.

After one wet finger worked her anus, there was two, and eventually three. Wet with her juices the three fingers slid easily in and out of her tight hole. The Professor pulled his fingers back one last time very slowly. Stacy's anus quivered as the tip of the last finger exited.

Another tremor rolled through Stacy's clit as she felt the head of Professor Harrington's cock press up against her asshole. As he leaned his weight forward the fleshy head of his swollen cock pressed against her firm pucker. The very tip of his cock bent against the pressure almost like it was going to slide up the crack of Stacy's ass, but the fingering had softened her just enough so that, instead, her ring relaxed and the head of the Professor's cock disappeared into her ass.

Again he sat motionless for a long while. Stacy's pussy and ass were throbbing. Her anus gripped tightly against his hard shaft. The Professor reached his hand under Stacy and rubbed her clit. As he did, he leaned his weight forward and sank his cock another inch into Stacy's ass. Still again. More clit massaging. Another inch. Eventually every inch of the Professor's cock was buried in Stacy's ass. She felt full. Stretched. The pinch of pain she'd felt from anal sex in the past had completely given way to pleasure.

The Professor started rhythmically rocking his cock back and forth in Stacy's ass. The shaft of his cock was still coated in wetness from Stacy's pussy, so the friction was well lubricated. His hand pressed forward and back over Stacy's clit in concert with the motion of this cock. His movement began to build, to quicken. His thrusts became more urgent and the pressure applied to Stacy's clit became rougher. Finally, when he could take it no longer, he shoved his cock into the tight ring of Stacy's anus one last time. So deep his balls rested against her dripping wet pussy. He stood still for 2 seconds and then the first wave of his orgasm rolled through the shaft of his cock. The pulse stretched Stacy's asshole as she felt the first rope of hot jizz shoot deep into her ass. As it did, the first spasm of her orgasm made her shudder.