The Professor

Story Info
Breaking in of a college coed.
1.1k words
3.91
88.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ToiYer
ToiYer
4 Followers

It was Friday afternoon and I was sitting at my desk waiting for a particular student to arrive. This young student was prone to be disrespectful in class and I was sure she would be late, possibly not even show.

As I stood to gather my items to leave, she strolled into my classroom as if nothing was wrong at all. She sat down in her usual desk and smiled up at me with those devilish doe-like eyes. I had instructed her to come see me after class for passing notes in class. Not your every day notes, but vulgar ones, filled with descriptions of sucking cocks, eating pussy and taking it in the back door! This kind of behavior was going to be settled right here and right now.

I walked over and sat on my desk as I proceeded to scold her for her inappropriate behavior. She just sat there and chewed her gum as if no one was talking to her. This angered me even more. As my blood continued to rise, I couldn't help notice her young body. Her blond hair was pulled up in a ponytail and her skirt was cut too short for a girl her age. I also couldn't help but notice that her blouse was unbuttoned a little to low, revealing young supple breasts.

I looked at her, but suddenly something took over my thought process. I was no longer thinking about correcting her behavior, I was thinking about slipping my cock into her sweet devilish coed mouth!

Suddenly, I stood and walked over to her. I reached down with one hand. Firmly, I grabbed her by the underarm and pulled her from her chair. She appeared stunned and resisted as I pulled her over to the desk. She opened her mouth to protest, but I told her to shut up. Her mouth closed as her eyes showed shock.

I reached up and put my left hand on her throat. I leaned in and said that she was going to do as I told her to do and did she understand? She answered that she did.

I could feel her young body begin to shake, but I didn't care. I leaned in and kissed her, forcing my tongue into her sweet mouth. With my other hand I reached down and grabbed her left tit. I could feel it swell as her nipple became harder to my firm touch. I could even feel her heart beat faster.

I continued to stick my tongue down her throat, if anything to keep her quiet. She resisted a little, but I was much stronger than she was. My hands continued to explore her sweet body. I gripped her ass through her panties, even dipping a finger into her sweet pussy to test the waters. She may have been resisting, but her pussy juices began to flow with my exploration.

I withdrew my mouth from hers to see that her lipstick was smeared. Her eyes wide open and doe-like. I asked if she had ever been fucked by those punks from fraternity row? She hesitated, but forced out a quiet yes. I laughed and said that she had never been fucked like she was getting ready to be. Her eyes had fear in them as I turned her around. I grabbed the back of her blond ponytail and gripped it hard. Her hand tried to loosen my grip but I just grabbed them and placed them on the desk. I told her it would be worse if she resisted, but if her pussy was good and wet, I might let her cum on my dick. She just squirmed as I lifted her plaid skirt. Her breathing was heavy as I unzipped my pants.

She was resisting to some degree, but she didn't take her hands off of the desk as I instructed her to. My cock was swollen to its full length. I grabbed her right hand and pulled it back to full my manhood. I wanted her to feel its girth, its engorged head. Her soft fingers could barely wrap around the shaft. She resisted some more, but I slammed her hands down on the desk and told her to stay in that position.

She leaned on the desk, shivering and shaking as I pulled her skirt back up. I ripped her white panties off and proceeded to spread her ass cheeks. Once I spread them I gazed upon her sweet pinkness which was glistening with excitement. I gripped my hard member and skid it up and down her ass crack. She proceeded to look back at me with fear in her eyes as I placed my engorged cock head at the entrance of her wet hole. I leaned and called her a whore as my cock pushed its way into her. She hissed and gasped as her pussy gripped my hardness. In one swift motion I impaled her, slamming the full length of my cock into her. She cried out.

Her head flew back as her hair slapped me in the face as I laughed and grunted and tried to push more into her tight hole. I withdrew and it seemed as if her pussy wanted more, so I slammed into her yet again. Gasping the word P L E A S..., I didn't let her finish. I withdrew yet again and then thrust harder into her. Her creamy pale skin flush from the force. Her mouth parted as if to say something, but only heavy breathing escaped as I thrust into her time and time again.

My hardness impaled her deeply! Her legs quivered, her breathing became heavier. My hands gripped her hips as my cock filled her. Her pussy lips swollen, gripped me, milked me, regardless if she wanted them too. She was all mine!

I slammed into her calling her names, slut!, whore!, cocksucker!, bitch!, cunt!, you name it, I called her whatever came to mind. I wanted to treat her like a dirty little whore.

In and out! In and out!. I slammed into her with all my might, sweat pouring off of me as I pushed my cock deeper and deeper into her. Her body had already grown limp as my pounding continued to persist.

Suddenly her head flew back and a slight gasp turned into a cry. Her own orgasm gripped me, milked me as my cock throbbed and pulsated. I thrust once more as my hot seed filled her. She hissed as if it burned, my hands still gripped her as my pounding subsided.

My sweat covered her back, making it glisten. I pulled it out with a sucking sound. My cock was still swollen from this violent act. Her hole gaped, her lips still swollen, puffy and red. Her legs still shook as my cum dribbled out of her pussy onto the floor. I slapped her on the ass and said she better respect my rules or finals will be especially tough. She just laid there on the desk, limp and spent as I walked over to the blackboard and wrote No Class Today!

ToiYer
ToiYer
4 Followers