The Professor

Story Info
A Blank Schande College Story.
1.6k words
4.3
25k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardor
Ardor
25 Followers

All rights resereved. Copyright September 1, 2009 by Ardor. The following story is intended for personal use by adults only. No reproduction either digitally or in print is permitted without the expressed written consent of the author. By downloading this story the reader professes to be an adult and that the material is legal in the area in which the reader resides.

"Mr. Belman can I talk to you please?"

Damn I was hoping to get out of here quickly. I told my friends that I'd catch up with them later and went over to see Professor Williams. She was standing in front of the large chalkboard she used during class.

"You wanted to see me Ma'am?" I asked.

"I'll be with you in a moment," she said as she picked up the eraser and went to work clearing the board.

The moment she started to stretch and then bend to clean the board I looked up at the ceiling. I've gotten used to the female nudity here at Blank Shande College by now but Professor Williams is different. Ever since I got back from the holiday break I can't seem to look her in the eye.

By now every other student in the room had left and Professor Williams and I were alone.

"There, now," she said turning from the cleaned board towards me, "Mr. Belman I couldn't help noticing that you're not paying attention in class like you used to."

"I, um, sorry Ma'am." I said awkwardly while still looking up at the ceiling.

"Mr. Belman, look at me when I'm talking to you." She said sternly.

I slowly looked down from the ceiling and turned my head towards her. She was standing directly in front of me with her hands on her hips looking a little annoyed. I looked at her face, then my eyes went to her breasts and my mouth fell open.

"What Mr. Belman. What is the problem?" She asked.

"You have, chalk, on your nipples," I said before I could stop myself.

She cupped and lifted both of her breasts so she could see better and then right there in front of me ran her thumbs over her nipples to clean them off. Of course this also made them hard and had me looking up at the ceiling again.

"Are you still having trouble adjusting to the female nudity here at BSC?" She asked in a doubtful tone of voice.

"N-no Ma'am I've pretty much gotten used to it."

"I see, so it's only me you have a problem with?" She asked sounding a little hurt.

"No ma'am I don't have a problem with you."

"Then look at me." She said plainly.

I forced myself to look at her again but it was obvious to both of us that I was uncomfortable.

"I know I'm not a 20 year old coed but I can't be all that hard to look at."

"It's not that Professor you, just, remind me of someone that's all." I said hoping this whole confrontation would just go away.

"Oh, and who would that be?" She asked in a lighter tone.

"My Aunt." I said sheepishly.

"I see, so how long have you been sexually attracted to your Aunt?"

"What!" I asked looking at her shocked.

"It's perfectly natural but I think it's something I need to help you get over."

"Really, it's OK Professor Williams, I'll be fine."

"That all depends on the root of this problem young man. How are your relationships with women?"

"Fine I suppose. I've had girlfriends and female friends."

"Good, how about since coming to BSC?"

"It's taken a little adjusting but I've made friends and I've been dating here and there." I admitted in hopes of not sounding like a complete freak.

"And when did you see your Aunt naked?"

"When I was a kid," I said shocked at suddenly remembering the incident.

"Tell me about it." The Professor said sitting on the edge of her desk spreading, her legs and rubbing her pussy.

"What, are you doing?" I asked shocked.

"Obviously I'm masturbating. Now tell me about the time you saw your Aunt naked."

"I-I was about ten maybe. I was playing with my friends and had to pee. I was having so much fun though that I didn't want to stop playing. Eventually I had to go so bad that I had no choice. I ran inside and burst into the bathroom. What I forgot was that my Aunt was staying with us for some reason, I don't remember why. She must have been about to take a shower though because when I came into the bathroom she was standing there stark naked."

"Was her back to you?" Professor Williams asked while massaging her left breast.

"No she was facing me." I said my eyes roaming over Professor Williams body.

"And how did she react to your seeing her nudity?"

"We just sort of stared at each other until I said that I really had to pee. She laughed and told me to go right a head."

Professor Williams spread her legs a little more and then slipped two fingers inside herself and asked, "So she stood there and watched you pee?"

"No, well, what she did was turn on the shower and when the water was right she got in. She did peek out at me a few seconds later but all I saw was her face."

"She," Professor Williams said and then moaned before asking, "saw your penis though didn't she?"

"Yeah," I said hypnotized by what my naked Professor was doing.

"Did she say or do anything?" The Professor asked while leaning back on the desk a little and fingering her pussy with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other.

"Um, she ah, smiled and winked at me. Then she closed the shower curtain and I left when I was finished."

"Oh, one minute, Mr. Belman, I'm," Professor Williams couldn't seem to speak anymore.

She closed her eyes and laid back on her desktop. Her legs, bent slightly at the knee, lifted up off the ground and spread wider hovering in the air. She pressed her hand tightly against her pussy and shook it roughly making her tits jiggle. When she came she arched her back beautifully and closed her legs around her hand. Her body stiffened for a few moments and then sagged back on the desktop. I just stood there watching her unable to look away.

Eventually she caught her breath, sat back up and took her hand out from between her legs. Then she looked at me almost shyly and sucked on the fingers that had been inside her.

"I can't resist tasting my own orgasm. Anyway, it's obvious that your sexual attraction to her stems from the fact that not only was she the first woman you saw naked, but, the first woman who saw your penis and had a positive reaction to it."

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense but why did you..."

"Finger myself to orgasm in front of you?" The Professor asked.

"Uh, yeah."

"To separate myself from your Aunt in your mind. I must have, at some point, done something that unconsciously reminded you of that incident with your Aunt. I guessed that it was more my age and nudity that reminded you of her rather then an actual resemblance. So I did something that your Aunt wouldn't have done in order to clearly set the two of us apart in your mind. That coupled with the intimacy of watching me masturbate should make looking at me merely naked no longer a problem. "

"Wow," I said stunned at the way her mind works.

"So you can look at me now?" Professor Williams asked standing up so that I could easily see her from head to toe..

"Yes, no problem," I said purposely letting my eye wander all over her naked body.

"What if I were to do this?" Professor Williams asked sitting on the edge of the desk. The she lifted up her feet up, putting them on the desk, spreading herself for me to see.

I looked her up and down, smiling and said, "No problem at all."

"And what if I were to do this?" The professor asked standing up, turning around, spreading her feet and bending over the desk.

All I could do was let out a little grunt of approval at seeing her in that position.

"Mr. Belman?" She asked looking at me over her shoulder.

"Huh? Oh sorry that's just one of my favorite views of, the female anatomy," I said looking at her face.

She chuckled as she got up and said, "I think we can pronounce you cured Mr. Belman. Men, and most women for that matter, rarely acknowledge the power and effect a naked female can have on a male."

"I guess so..."

"Well, if you'll excuse me I'm going to take a quick shower before my next class. I trust you'll be paying attention from now on?"

"Yes Ma'am," I said with an embarrassed smile.

"Good because there's a test coming up and you'll want to be well prepared for it."

"I will be Professor I promise."

"Oh and one more thing Mr. Belman. Don't feel the least bit guilty if you find yourself masturbating to the memory of this meeting. It's perfectly natural."

"Um, yes Ma'am." I said as I watched her walk out of the class room.

Geez, they warned me about the psychology professors here at BSC but I thought it was because the school work was hard.

Ardor
Ardor
25 Followers