The Professor Advises Ch. 01

Story Info
A professor fantasizes about one of his students.
2.5k words
4.4
18.4k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: the importance of a schedule

The professor was sitting at his desk, attempting to concentrate on his paper for the conference the next week. His thoughts kept returning to his upcoming appointment. Not that the appointment itself required any preparation, Emily was just a student looking for some advice on her course schedule. Landon could field those questions in his sleep. But, Emily. Wow. She was the most distracting student he'd had in a long time.

Landon usually kept his mind out of the gutter and his cock in his boxers when it came to students. He'd seen colleagues go through lots of personal drama and professional hell from thoughts and deeds with co-eds. Landon knew without a doubt that no perky 20something was worth that. When he was thinking with his upper head, he was pretty sure that no 40something was either, but Emily, with her curvy, womanly body, her quick-to-appear, world-stopping smile, and her fun-loving attitude really might be.

Landon shook his head out of the clouds. No, of course she wasn't worth it. He didn't need a complication in his life. He told himself to get to it. He wrote a few paragraphs for the paper, reread, decided it was garbage, deleted, and hit close on the file. Landon opened his email. He could take care of that while waiting a few more minutes for Emily. The first email was from Emily, thanking him for taking time out of his busy schedule to advise her. His boxers got a little snug just from seeing her name. Geez, he had it bad for this woman. But, Landon was a professional. He could handle this conversation.

He took a walk to the water cooler to refocus, glad that no one stopped him along the way. The water was refreshing, cleansing. He turned back to his office, spied his secretary's empty chair, smiled to himself a little secret smile. He'd sent his secretary home after lunch, wanting a little privacy for the afternoon.

Then, he turned to face the main entrance to his department feeling her presence as soon as she got off the elevator. Emily was about to ask directions to his office, when she turned her head and saw him. She smiled at the occupants of the main office and strode confidently down the hallway to where Landon waited. He silently watched, engrossed by the swing of her hips and the bobbing of her breasts as she walked. And then she smiled at him- that smile that lit up a room, zinged his heart, and made his cock wiggle a little bit. Landon smiled back at Emily. He had no idea that she liked his smile as much as he liked hers. Emily put out her hand and Landon shook it, loving the feel of her soft, warm skin in his hand. He held her hand a little too long maybe and then invited her into his office.

Emily walked in curiously, having never actually been in his office- every other time they'd talked had been after class or in the nearby coffee shop. She looked around at the walls of books, his immaculate desk, his not quite so immaculate work table, the family pictures on the walls. Landon openly stared at Emily. One of the things he liked so much about her was her openness and curiosity. One of the other things he liked about her was the curve of her butt and how soft and delicious her lips looked. When Emily was satisfied, she turned to Landon who beckoned her to sit in a chair at the table as he sat in the chair next to her.

Emily finally said, "Thanks again Professor O'Brien, for making time for me today. I just need a little more help with my schedule. I want to make sure I get everything in so I can graduate next semester."

Landon answered, "Emily, I always have time for you. And you know I want you to call me Landon."

Emily smiled again. She really enjoyed Landon's easy ways- of course that was the reason she'd asked him to be her advisor this semester.

Landon touched the top of her hand and queried softly, "what can I do for you?"

The touch and his voice sent a little chill through Emily. She loved the sound of his voice. Her breathing got a little quicker and she gazed into his eyes. His eyes were a blend of chocolate and butterscotch. She'd never noticed how beautiful they were. She'd certainly never noticed how he looked at her. When she met his gaze, her heart started thumping a little bit. She pushed her mid-length dark hair back from her face a little nervously. Without stopping to think about it, Landon pushed the rest behind her other ear, gently tracing the curve of her lobe. Emily was stunned. Was this older, distinguished, open, fun, sexy professor pursuing her? Landon started to pull back his hand, his face suddenly showing that he remembered who he was and who she was. Emily felt the loss of the heat of his hand and immediately placed her hand into his. Emily's big hazel eyes, wide and green with the feelings of wonder, question, and physical excitement, stared into Landon's. His heart was beating a little faster too. He dropped his gaze to her full lips, slightly open. He looked back into her eyes- the answer seemed to be yes. Landon drew closer and closer to those lips. She unconsciously licked them. Landon sought that moisture- both of them stopped breathing altogether. Their lips joined intoxicating each with the thrill of a fantastic first kiss. Landon pulled away to look at Emily, hoping that she was as ok with this as he was. The fuzzy look on her face made him smile.

Landon quietly asked, "Do you want to talk about your schedule now?"

Emily grinned, "Nope, not really. I'd really rather taste another kiss."

Landon grinned back before quickly accommodating her request. He certainly thought she tasted as delicious as she looked. His tongue slowly traced the path that her tongue had briefly touched.

She groaned, "oh god, Landon."

His hands touched her shoulders, enjoying the gentle curve. Her hands immediately went to his chest, feeling his rough curls through his button down shirt. Landon's hands caressed her neck, her throat, and dipped into the generous cleavage she was displaying. His cock jumped- a wake-up call. He stopped kissing and caressing long enough to walk over to the door to lock it- very glad his secretary was gone for the day. Emily watched him walk over to the door. She'd always loved his butt- glad in class when he'd turned to face the whiteboard that he didn't use enough in her opinion. When he turned back from the door, she clearly saw the bulge in his pants.

Her pussy did a little dance of its own and she felt her juices flowing. This man was so sexy to her. She didn't really have a type of man she preferred, but this one had always made her fantasize a little bit. She'd just never thought that he might actually want her too. She was older than the girls in her classes. She had some wrinkles, some gray hairs, her breasts weren't little mounds of perkiness, she had a few extra pounds on her frame. Emily liked learning in her classes, which maybe was a point in her favor over the young girls, but she didn't think she was a looker or man magnet. So Landon looking at her like she was a tasty dessert was a thrill, especially since she thought he was a tasty dessert too. A dessert she really wanted a little more of right that minute.

She stood up and impulsively followed him to the door. Landon was ok with that. There was a nice space to the left of the door that was invisible through his suddenly inconvenient office window. He backed into that corner and pulled her against him, crushing her breasts against his chest as he kissed her forcefully. Emily closed her eyes, melting into him and pushing herself even closer. She needed his body as close to hers as possible. She wished they were naked- that would almost be close enough. Emily pushed her tongue into Landon's mouth, plundering his mouth as he'd plundered hers.

Landon pulled away to take a full breath- needing a little time to calm down. This woman had him hotter than he'd been in a long time. He looked at Emily- those butterscotch chocolate eyes staring deep into her soul in some kind of message that made her cunt juices drip down her leg. Emily had no idea what he was thinking, but god she wanted it. She'd let him do whatever he wanted to her at that moment. His gaze got even more intense and he obviously had some other thought cross his mind. She got so weak, he had to hold her up.

Landon whispered, "Do you know what I'm thinking?"

Emily couldn't speak, just shook her head no.

He whispered, "Do you want to know?"

She shook her head yes- a little scared, but more excited.

Landon brought his mouth close to her ear, licked it, and said quietly, "I want to rip your clothes off, lay you on the carpet right here, and lick your pussy clean."

Emily's eyes rolled in her head.

Landon laughed, not making fun of her, but joyous in her reaction. He couldn't believe that this seering hot woman was a puddle on the floor in front of him.

Emily fumbled with the buttons of his striped blue shirt. She couldn't get it unbuttoned fast enough. She wanted to see and directly touch that chest that had teased her earlier. His nipples were tight and puckered. His chest was covered with soft, curly, thick hair. She wrapped her fingers in it, reveling in the feel of it and the feel of his skin underneath. She kissed his nipples, lightly licking them. Emily was completely enraptured in Landon's chest.

Landon had an agenda of his own. He was a very patient man. He could wait to execute that other plan. It didn't even have to be that day or that month. He knew that eventually he would get to strip her and taste her. In the meantime, he took advantage of the sexy dress she was wearing to caress her bare thighs. Her skin was so soft beneath his fingers. He touched her thigh more, then curved around to feel her luscious ass. His fingers dipped under her silky panty to scoop some delicious bum. He eased closer to her crack as Emily moaned and her head lolled back. Landon took the opportunity to nuzzle her exposed neck as he kept exploring her bum. His fingers still in her panties, he brought his hands around to the front of her pelvis pausing at her hip bone.

Emily met his eyes. Her moody eyes told him how much she wanted him to go on, no words were necessary. Landon's fingers brushed against her trimmed bush. He hadn't expected that she was a trimmer, but he was pleased. He liked the feel of her soft, straight, very warm pussy hair against his fingers. And, god he loved the smell of her. Her musk turned him on all the more. He finally realized that she must be wet. He reached one finger closer to her slit, so anxious to test just how wet, hot and tight she was.

Emily moaned, "yes, god, yes. Please touch me there now. I will die if you don't."

Landon was starting to think he'd die if he didn't get his finger in her hot slit right away. He had no trouble finding it. The heat and wet led right to it. He slowly inserted one finger in that hot passage. She was so fucking wet. He almost came in his pants with how hot and wet she was.

"Jesus, Emily, you are so hot."

She said truthfully, "I've never been this turned on in my life. What the heck have you done to me?"

In answer, Landon thrust his finger farther in that tunnel, then drew it out, sopping wet, and thrust it in again. Then he put in a second finger. He felt her start to scream and captured that sound in his kiss.

Emily fumbled with his belt buckle, desperate to free his cock. It took way too long. But she finally unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his khaki pants, unzipped his fly to see his bulging cock filling his funky boxer shorts. His pubic hair was even curlier than his chest hair. She'd have to study that some other time. Right now she was desperate to touch his cock. His cock, so eager for her to touch it, wiggled about in a dance. She reverently touched the head, pink and full, before wrapping her hand around the whole cock. It fit just right in her hand. The sensation of Landon's cock in her hand made her moan even more. Every part of him that she touched seemed to make her sizzle. What made this man like a drug to her? She didn't think she'd ever get enough of him. Certainly not in one afternoon... in his office. In his office! Jesus, what the hell was she doing?

Emily dropped his cock like it was fire and backed away, pulling his finger out of her wet pussy as she backed away.

"Landon, what the hell are we doing? Someone is going to hear or see."

"Emily. Stop. It's ok. My secretary is gone for the day and there isn't an office on either side of mine. It's ok."

Emily was shaking. Landon hugged her tightly and kissed her.

He said, "Really it's ok. We have all the time in the world. I'm sure of it. We can pick this up somewhere else, sometime else. OK?"

Emily gazed into his eyes, already a little bit in love with him for those words. She rearranged her dress and helped him put himself back together too. She really did like to look at him.

She begged, "Do you really think so?" Landon nodded. He knew a good thing when he'd had her in his arms and wasn't about to let this opportunity pass him by, no matter what.

Emily took a deep breath and walked out of his office.

Landon followed her out of his office and watched her walk the whole way down the hallway to the elevator. He knew this wasn't the end. It couldn't be. He could wait. She was worth it.

Landon shook himself out of his fantasy. He was sitting at computer, the paper open on the screen. He really needed to focus. His cock was hard as rock with thoughts of Emily. A grown man, professor, leader in the community shouldn't be so easily distracted. He had obligations, deadlines. He had that paper to write. He wasn't some 18 year old randy boy. There was no time for thinking about this. He would concentrate on his paper until Emily arrived for her meeting. Fine.

There was a knock on the door. Landon distractedly called, "Come in."

Emily opened the door, smiling. She quipped, "Can we talk about my schedule this time?"

to be continued...