The Professor Advises Ch. 04

Story Info
The student takes charge.
1.4k words
4
8.4k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 An Oral Presentation

No? Emily was suddenly worried. He didn't want to consummate their relationship? He didn't want to be with her? He didn't really like her body? He'd changed his mind? What did he mean, "No"?

She looked into his eyes. That look that made her heart pound was still there. She knew without a doubt that he wanted her. She knew it from tips of her hair to her toes. She felt his desire engulf her. She blinked, trying to find words to question or to reboot her brain to figure him out.

Landon gently kissed her and whispered, "There is no rush Emily. We have time."

Emily's smile was like a thunderbolt to his heart.

Still smiling, she rose to kneel in front of him. Her fingers slowly unbuttoned his shirt from the top down, pulling the shirt tails out of his pants as she did it. When the buttons were all undone, she slipped her hands against his chest, tangling her fingers in his chest hair. In spite of the air conditioning, his chest was so hot it burned her fingers. Her smile faded slightly as she leaned forward to kiss his chest. The hair tickled her nose, but she couldn't stop. She nuzzled at his small, hard nipple and gently nipped it. Landon groaned softly, enjoying her touch.

Emily pulled the shirt away while Landon was distracted and threw it on the floor. She stroked his arms, enjoying the tensing of his muscles. Not exactly sure where this thought came from, she thought those were the arms of someone who could cherish and protect her.

Landon, while enjoying the sensuousness of her touch, briefly thought of how much he was looking forward to just holding her in his arms. All night long. He reminded himself that they had time for everything.

Landon whispered, "Emily. Please. Kiss me."

Emily was eager to follow that direction. She lifted her face to meet his lips. His kisses were her addiction. She could kiss him for hours, she was sure, and still not get enough.

The kisses made her hot and impatient all over again. She fumbled with his belt buckle, more successful than in the car, and ripped open his snap and zipper. She didn't wait for him to protest this time, not that he was in a position to, as she pulled the khakis down.

Emily demanded, "Stand up. Now. Please." She grinned at the end.

Landon stood at the side of the bed, as directed, but didn't help her with her task. Emily joined him next to the bed, hitting her knees to pull his pants down. A trail of her warm breath teased his chest and ended at the waistband of his funky boxers. She laughed at the flamingos on the orange silk. Her breath caught when her eyes feasted on the bulge. Emily hungrily tugged on the elastic to pull it down to expose his hot, throbbing cock.

Her eyes spun in her head, so desperate was she to touch him. She licked the tip of his delicious head as she slowly backed him into the hotel chair. She pushed him gently into the chair, still on her knees, spreading his legs so she could fit between them. Emily was beyond rational thought, she just needed him- hot, hard, delicious- in her mouth, down her throat. Sighing she succumbed to her desire and took him.

Landon's cock hardened even more in her wet, warm mouth. It had been a long time since a woman had sucked him. Oh, God. Landon couldn't think at all. He just leaned back in the chair to enjoy the amazing feelings of this woman- this beautiful, sensual woman- going down on him. He closed his eyes for a moment as her mouth stroked his shaft. Then he opened them again to watch- his pleasure heightened by the view of her wide "o" engulfing him. Emily's smoldering eyes met his gaze, leaving no doubt in his mind that she enjoyed the experience as much as he did.

Emily loved the feel of his cock in her mouth. She loved the texture, the flavor, and the fact that he was just the right size to completely fill her. The tip of his cock teased the back of her throat, maybe making her think of that cock teasing the secret places it had yet to go. Emily stroked his hard cock, her tongue lapping the head as her mouth almost left him, before sucking it again. Her eyes closed as she concentrated on pleasing them both.

"Emily...," Landon whispered.

"mmmm.?" was all she could say as she looked up briefly.

"You are amazing. That feels so good."

"I know. I hear that all the time." She answered and then started giggling. "Now don't bother me, I'm busy."

Landon's heartbeat sped wildly as he realized that he was more than a little bit in love with her- and not just because she sucked his cock better than anyone he'd ever had. He liked her sense of humor. He adored her beautiful hazel eyes that turned green when she was aroused. He loved the feel of her soft skin, the sound of her voice that got louder and animated when she was talking and sultry when she was near him, the taste of her lips (and everything else), the smell of her hair and oh god the aroma of her arousal. Landon was brought back to earth with that thought. He could definitely smell how aroused she was. He wasn't going to last long at this rate.

Emily regretfully and very, very slowly moved her mouth up his hard cock inch by inch until she reached the head, she kept that morsel in her mouth as she licked and sucked. Then she stopped altogether. She heard Landon's sigh. She draped her body over his as she stretched up for a kiss. His cock settled between her delectable tits. Emily casually rubbed up and down with those soft mounds. Landon briefly thought she might make him cum there. She continued her path to his lips, pressing her dripping pussy against his hard cock and pushing her tongue into his surprised mouth. Her legs straddled his lap in the chair, leaving her pussy wide open and dripping on his shaft. Her sensitive tongue danced with his reminiscent of the stroking she'd enjoyed with his cock. She teased them both.

Landon moaned out loud. His pelvis angled to get his desperate cock into her hot, wet cunt. Emily pulled her tongue from his mouth and lifted her torso. His cock protested at the absence of its prize.

Emily smiled, her green eyes dancing mischievously, and said, "no."

Landon laughed. Then he kissed her until her head spun.

Emily whispered into his mouth, "Tell me what you want."

Landon hesitated. He wanted to pull her down on his cock. He wanted to roll her over on her back and slowly enter her inviting pussy like a civilized person. He wanted to fuck her any way he could and now. But, oh god, he also wanted her to suck the cum out of his throbbing cock. He wanted all of that and more. He was silent.

Emily said, "Do you want me to tell you what I want?"

Landon nodded, still unable to speak.

She whispered in his ear, "I want to suck you dry."

"Please," was all he could say.

Emily slid back down between his legs. She licked his cock, flavored by her moisture and his pre-cum. A trail of her juices dripped down her leg onto the sheet below. She thrust his hard, throbbing cock into her hot, wet mouth- her eyes rolled back in her head. She vaguely heard Landon growling. She stroked his cock and cupped his balls gently with her hand. She pumped him with her mouth faster and the balls disappeared from her hand. She put both hands on his hips and rode his cock. Landon gasped. She knew what that meant. Emily swallowed hard, readying herself for the delight she knew was coming. Landon's pelvis rose to meet her mouth, shoving his cock deeper into her throat. Emily moaned -so hungry. Landon tensed and then let go. His cum jetted down her throat as Emily kept stroking. Emily swallowed hard, not wanting to waste a single drop.

Landon felt like he was exploding for an hour. Her mouth was so hot, so inviting, so amazing. When she licked her lips to rescue a drop of his cum, he sighed. When his eyes refocused, he gazed at her, disheveled and satisfied, he smiled and opened his arms for her to sit down on top of him.

Landon quipped, a smile in his voice, "Emily. You suck...... really, really well."

Her soft laughter filled the room.

To be continued...