The Professor & The Student

Story Info
A student gets a life changing lesson from her professor.
5.4k words
4.23
68.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel Fyre
Angel Fyre
16 Followers

Class started at ten o'clock, and for the first time I was running late. I made it just before the opening lecture. The professor, standing at the front of the room, frowned at me as I made my way to my seat. Unfortunately, as I was about to sit down, I dropped a book. I stood, bending over to retrieve it, and sat back down. When I looked to the front, facing the professor, I swore I saw a smile flicker on his lips before he cleared his throat. I guess it was a good idea to wear my short plaid skirt, white button down blouse, and white knee socks with black Mary Jane's. Under that, I was wearing my white bra and matching white panties. My long red hair was pulled into piggy tails, and I wasn't wearing any make up, except for the cherry flavored lip gloss that I loved. I'm 21, but I know that I look like I am 15 or 16. Sometimes that works to my advantage, like when I'm in trouble, and sometimes it doesn't, like when I go to the bar occasionally.

"Good morning, class," Professor Lot said, clearing his throat again. "Today I will be passing out your assignments from last week. Most of your drawings are well done. However, there were a couple people who will need to redo the assignment and turn it in again. Ms. Brown, I will need to speak to you after class."

I sank low in my seat as several of my classmates looked at me. I could feel my face turning red from embarrassment. Either I was in trouble for coming in late today, or my drawing wasn't very good. I hadn't understood what he asked of us, so I did my best. I sat there and thought about my professor, while he was lecturing. "He's very attractive for an older man," I thought. I apparently wasn't paying attention to the professor, because the next thing I knew, the class had ended. I stayed in my seat until everyone else had gone. I hoped that I hadn't failed with my drawing. I had worked very hard on it, and I needed a passing grade in order to pass the class.

"Ms. Brown, please come here," Professor Lot said from his desk. "I need to talk to you about your art work. Do you not understand the lessons we've been going over?"

"N-n-not really," I stammered, embarrassed. "I tried reading everything we're supposed to, listening to the lectures carefully, and practicing, but I just don't get some of the stuff we're talking about."

"Why don't you ask for help in class?"

"Because I get embarrassed easily, as you can tell," I answered, feeling my face turn even redder. "I don't feel comfortable enough to ask something out loud, for fear it sounds dumb. Plus, I don't have anyone that I can use as a model for my life drawing homework assignments. That is why I've been using my dolls or photographs of others for my drawings."

"You know, you can always ask me to sit for you. All you have to do is make an appointment, just so that I can plan around it," he said.

"Wow, you would do that for me?" I asked, incredulous. "But why?"

I saw his eyes rove up and down my body before he answered, sure that I hadn't seen him. "Because I see the talent in you. You have a gift as an artist. You just need to develop it a little more. What you need is to be the model for an artist, so you can understand how the model feels and looks."

"That would be great, but I am not good enough friends with anyone in the class to have them draw me. I just don't know what I am going to do. I need to pass this class so I can keep my grade point up. Is there any way you could help me, by talking to someone in the class or something?" I pleaded with him.

"Well, I have an idea," Professor Lot started. "What do you do after class? Do you have a job, another class or are you free?"

"I don't have a job right now," I said. "I am free in the evenings and on the weekends, when I'm not doing homework. I live in the dorms by myself, so I don't have a room mate to worry about disturbing."

"I'm not sure about any of the other students, but I'm willing to help you out so that you can keep your grades up. We should start as soon as possible, to get your grade back up in this class. What time are you done with your last class tonight?"

"Um, my last class is over with by 5:30 p.m."

"OK, meet me in my office, let's say at 6:00. That will give you time to drop your books off at your dorm and change into something comfortable. I have an idea to help you."

"Thank you so much!" I said, grabbing my stuff so I could head to my next class. I looked at my watch. "Oh, I better hurry, don't want to be late to my math class. See you tonight, Professor." I turned and hurried out of the room, the feeling of his eyes on my back as I walked through the door.

I was so nervous about what was going to happen later, that I was fidgety in the last 2 classes of the day. At 5:30, I headed over to my dorm to drop off my backpack and change my clothes. Naked, I stood in front of my dresser, wondering what to wear. I remembered the feel of his gaze on my back as I was walking away, and the look in his eye after I stood up from picking up my book. I opened the top drawer, and pulled out my pink matching bra and panties. They were lacy and the prettiest ones I had. The panties were also very high cut on the sides, to accentuate my body. Opening another drawer, I rummaged through the clothes until I found my short cotton pink shorts that said Angel Baby on the butt. Digging a little deeper, I found the matching tank top, with angel wings on the chest. Looking in my closet, I found my pink sandals. I got dressed, then went into the bathroom to finish getting ready. I took down the pig tails, and combed out my long red hair, and reapplied my lip gloss, sticking it in my pocket for later. I also stuck my keys, ID, and a few bucks in my pocket, in case I needed them.

Ready, I glanced at my watch. I had about five minutes to get to his office, which was only a couple minutes away. Reaching his office door, I was nervous again, and almost chickened out. But, I argued with myself, he wouldn't do anything wrong. He is a professor, for heaven's sake. He wouldn't jeopardize his career. And, I concluded, if things got out of hand, I could always leave, and report him to the Dean. Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door.

"Come in," I heard him say, so I opened the door and peeked my head in. his office looked much like I had last seen it, with his easel set up in front of his couch. There was a blanket thrown over the couch, and a few candles sitting on the desk, unlit.


Professor Lot had his back to the door when I came in the room. He was standing next to his desk, shuffling through some papers. "Hi," I said, not knowing where to go next. He turned around to greet me, and his jaw just about dropped to the floor. Quickly he recovered, and smiled his hello.

"Looks like you found some comfy clothes to wear," he said. I blushed. "Why don't you pose yourself on the couch, and we can get started?" he pointed the way.

I walked over to the couch and sat down. I wasn't sure how I wanted to be drawn, so I just sat there for a moment. He walked over to the couch, and asked if I had any questions. "Well, I don't know how to pose myself," I explained. "Usually when we drew people in class, they were already posed, we didn't have to think about it. I guess you usually posed them, Professor Lot."

"OK," said the professor, "but please call me Thom, at least while we are doing these extra drawings."

"Sure, Prof...I mean, Thom," I said, smiling. "And you may call me Suzanne. Please pose me, so I will know what to do next time." He told me to lie back on the couch. He reached over and positioned my arms and legs to his liking, then stepped back for the effect.

"Perfect! How do you feel in that position?"

"Quite comfortable. I've been in worse," I said, then blushed as I realized what I had said.

He chuckled softly as he headed over to his easel. "Tonight, I am going to work in pencil, since it is a quick way to sketch someone. I would like to get you into several different positions before our time is up, so you can feel how they are." He stopped for a moment, then looked worried. "I'm sorry, that didn't come out right, did it? I didn't mean anything by it."

"It's OK, Thom, I knew what you meant."

As I posed and he drew, we talked about many things. We talked a little about school. He remarked about me being home on a Friday night alone, and I informed him that I didn't have a boyfriend.

"A beautiful girl like you, with no boyfriend?" he sounded shocked. "I can't believe it!"

"It's true," I said, feeling sad. "I had a boyfriend up until two days ago, but all he wanted was one thing, and that was all. No dinner out, no movies, just sex. And it wasn't even good sex. For some reason, I stuck by him for almost a year. Finally, I got sick of it and told him we were through. I mean, you can't expect a girl to go through life without having an org....oh my gosh!" I put both hands across my mouth. "I am so sorry about what I was going to say. You are just easy to talk to Thom. I almost forgot you were my professor."

"It's quite alright, Suzanne. You may say anything you like to me in here. I will never tell another soul what you say. It will be confidential. When we are here, continuing your lessons, we are friends, not student and professor. If you need someone to talk to, please feel free to lean on me."

"Well, OK. It does feel good being able to talk about it with someone. What I was about to say, is that we had fooled around a little, but he was only interested in getting himself off. Once he came, he would roll over and either go to sleep, or get up and hang out with his friends the rest of the night. Somehow, because of him probably, I've gotten a little behind in a couple classes, so there isn't any free time in my schedule. I haven't gone on an actual date since, oh, probably two years ago, and I can't remember the last time I was with someone who could please me. I'm sorry to be a burden like this, maybe I should just go for the night. I've already taken up an hour of your free time. You probably have a wife and family to get home to, and eat dinner." I felt bad about saying all that I had, and started to get up, when Thom came out from behind his easel.

"No, no, stay right there," he said. "It's alright. I am not married. I can order us pizza, and we can eat here while we talk about your classes. I've ordered food to be delivered here before, so it isn't anything new. Hold on, let me find my menu. What do you like on your pizzas? I usually just get the Hawaiian style, with extra cheese. What kind do you like?"

"Mmm, Hawaiian sounds really good, especially the extra cheese part. Thank you."

"My pleasure," he said, smiling. He quickly ordered the pizza, which would be there in about fifteen minutes. Sitting on the edge of the couch, he told me that my ex was an idiot. "I cannot believe he would give up someone as beautiful as you. And he must not have been a real man."

Puzzled, I looked at him. "Why do you say that?"

"Because," he answered. "A real man would have made sure you had at least three or four orgasms before even having one himself. Sounds like he was using you for his amusement only."

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Thom quickly paid for the pizza, and came back into the office. He sat the box on the desk, and we ate in silence. After eating all the pizza, and cleaning up the mess, we sat back on the couch to talk some more. He said once again that my ex wasn't a real man.

I hung my head down. "Yeah, I know. I can't seem to find anyone who wants to be with me and please me as well as himself. Guess I'm just not pretty enough."

I felt his hand on my chin, raising my eyes to meet his. "You are a very lovely girl, with a great personality. And anyone who cannot see that is totally blind." With his hand still on my chin, he leaned over and lightly brushed his lips across my cheek. As an afterthought, he kissed my other cheek, then my lips. I was stunned and just sat there.

Realizing what he had done, Thom was apologetic and let go of my chin. "I am so sorry about that. I don't know what came over me. All of a sudden, with you sitting there sad, I wanted to do something to make you smile." He stood up and walked across the floor to his desk and sat down in his chair.

I stood up also, walked to his desk, and sat down on a corner of it. "Thom, please don't worry about it. I really liked it. Why do you think I dress for your class the way I do? I have had a crush on you for over a year, since my first drawing class. Why do you think I always sign up for the courses that you teach? I want to be near you. I just figured if I told you, you would think it was just a silly schoolgirl crush or something. But it's not. Since the very first day, I've seen how your eyes roam all over my body during class. When I came into class once after having a big fight with my family, you hugged me and told me it would be alright. I didn't want that hug to end. That night, I went back to my dorm room and thought about you. I had a very nice dream involving you and I. It has just been so long since I have had someone that looked at me the way you do when you think I'm not paying attention. But it's been so long, that I'm not really sure what I'm doing. And I must really be nervous because I'm babbling." I stopped, worried he was going to throw me out of his office, and get me in trouble.

"Oh, really? Well, in that case," he said, pulling me onto his lap. His first kiss was tentative, but the more we kissed, the hotter it got. I could feel my nipples poking out from my tank top. I was grinding myself on his lap. Suddenly, he stopped the kiss. "Oh, great," I thought. "Just like the others. He doesn't really care about what I get. Now he's going to tell me to suck him off, then I'll have to leave." But I was wrong.

"We shouldn't do this here," Thom said. "We might get caught. Let's go back to my place, where we won't be interrupted. Then I'll show you how a real man treats a beautiful woman. Would you like to?"

I was breathing heavy from the passion in the kiss, and had to catch my breath. "Um, yeah, I mean yes, let's do that," I panted, fanning my face.

We left the building and got into his car, after he held the door open for me. I was tingling all over, and could hardly wait to get to his place. Once there, we practically ran to his front door. He lived in a medium sized house in a really nice neighborhood. Somehow, he got the front door unlocked and opened. I headed to the couch as he closed and locked the door behind us. I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

He came up and put his arms around me from behind. He's over 6 feet tall, while I'm about 5'6". I leaned back against his chest, feeling safe in his arms. His hands found their way to my breasts. I moaned as he rubbed them through my clothes. My head fell back to his shoulder, and he took that opportunity to kiss my neck. I moaned again, and one of his hands wandered down to stroke my belly, then down to the front of my shorts. Slipping his hand into my shorts, he found out how wet I was. My knees were about to buckle, so he reluctantly let go and turned me around. We kissed, hands exploring each other. He broke off the kiss and took my hand.

"Come here, my little Angel Baby," he said. "Let's get you more comfortable. I would love to show you how a real man treats a woman in the bedroom. Follow me." He led me down the hall, holding my hand, to the master bedroom. There, he slowly undressed me, savoring the sights of my naked flesh. Once nude, he walked all the way around me, admiring my body. "From the way you dressed in class, I thought you might have a nice body, but I never realized how sexy you were." I blushed. "Lie on the bed, that I may show you what those other boys could never do."

I followed him to the bed, and lay down in the center. He climbed up and lay next to me, close but not touching. Softly he ran his fingers up and down my body, passing over the naughty bits. After stroking up and down my legs, he moved back up to my breasts. My nipples were a little hard, waiting for his attention. He rubbed and touched every part of both breasts except my nipples. I was wiggling a little on the bed, feeling something I hadn't in a long time. He leaned down, and flicked his tongue over my nipples, making them stand at attention. Using his tongue and mouth, he caressed every part of my breasts. I could feel my juices flowing from his attention.

He kissed his way down my stomach, stopping at my belly button. He licked around it, and even gave it a little kiss. By this time, I was really squirming. He stood up, walked to the foot of the bed, and crawled between my legs. Instinctively, I closed my legs. He tried to open them, but they wouldn't move. I wouldn't let him.

"What's the matter, Angel? Why won't you let me look at your pretty pussy?"

"I'm nervous," I explained. "I've never had anyone do this before."

"Do what?" he asked, knowing full well what I was talking about. "I need to hear you say it."

"I've never had anyone kiss my pussy before."

"If I promise to be gentle, would you allow me to make love to your pussy with my mouth? If you say stop at any time, I will gladly stop. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"OK," I said, slowly opening my legs for him. He sighed his appreciation as the petals of my womanhood opened to him. I was very happy that I had shaved the day before.

"Oh, Angel Baby, you have the prettiest pussy I have ever seen. And it's shaved, too! I love it." Lightly, he ran his finger over the outer lips of my pussy. I moaned and wiggled, causing his finger to slip between my lips. I was so wet that his finger just slipped right in. He leaned over and gently licked my outer lips. I moaned louder, feeling a tingle starting in the bottom of my belly. I didn't know what it was, but it felt really good. I reached out, trying to touch Thom's cock, when he stopped what he was doing.

"What are you doing, my pet?" he asked.

"I was just trying to give you pleasure while you were kissing my pussy. Did I do something wrong? Guess I am bad at this sex thing."

"Oh, no Angel Baby, you didn't do anything wrong at all. But this time is all about you, giving only you pleasure. That will give me pleasure as well."

I thought about it. He said "this time", which implied that there would be a next time. If the rest of what he had planned was like this, I was very happy about that idea. I moved my arm back, and lay back on the bed.

"OK, you're in charge," I said giggling.

"Now be a good little Angel and let me show you how to be loved."

He had been wiggling his finger a little while we were talking, and now it was all the way in. He leaned back down, and licked my slit from top to bottom, causing my juices to flow more. He did this several times, while trying to hold me still.

"Oh, Thom, I can't believe what you are doing to me. It feels so good. Please don't stop."

"Never, my Angel. As long as you want me to, I will please you."

He now had two fingers inside my pussy, and saw my clit sticking up. He sucked it into his mouth, causing me to sit almost straight up. "Oh my God, baby, I love that!" I said. "Do it again!"

"With pleasure, my sweet Angel," he replied, and did just that. The tingle in my belly was growing faster. He sucked harder on my clit, and pumped his fingers in and out of my pussy. I could feel this ball of energy that needed to be released. My pussy tensed with my oncoming orgasm. Thom felt it on his fingers.

"Cum for me, Angel," he whispered. "I can feel how tight you are. You are ready to cum. Cum for me, soak my fingers with your sweet juices." I moaned. He pumped his fingers in and out, rubbing my clit with the thumb of the same hand. "Come on, my darling, cum for me." With that, I screamed and came, flooding his fingers with my juices. The intensity of the orgasm had me sitting straight up. I lay back on the bed, panting and trying to catch my breath. I held my hands to my chest to help hold down my beating heart.

Angel Fyre
Angel Fyre
16 Followers
12