The Professor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
542 Followers

Katy decided to keep JP hard and horny until they arrived so she played with his cock and balls until it looked like he was going to cum and then she backed off and fed him her pussy to eat for a while before licking his crotch and sucking his balls to keep him on a sexual high until they arrived. She was playing with his swollen cockhead by twirling the head in her fingers and he had lifted his hips off the bed and was giving her more cock to play with when they heard the door open and Michiko and Bill slipped into the room and locked the door before stopping in the hallway and removing all their clothes before joining them on the bed. JP opened his arms to Michiko and she melted into his body as Katy fed Bill her delicious cunt to suck. It was a strange feeling to be kissing a beautiful gal while squeezing her gorgeous breasts and feeling her thick, hard cock pressing against his hard organ.

She was rubbing her cock all over his as she sucked on his tongue and he asked her to swing around so that he could get at her crotch and they got into a 69 position on their sides. JP looked lovingly at Michiko's thick organ before he took it between his lips and began to nurse on the head just as he felt her warm mouth close over his erection. He glanced over and saw Katy and Bill sucking each other next to them and he took Katy's hand in his and communicated their pleasure to each other by holding hands. JP was in another world as he sucked deeply on Michiko's beautiful cock while she was slowly but surely sucking the cum from his balls. She sucked his cock like it was all that was left in this world and you could see how much she loved sucking by the way she did it. So wholeheartedly, so passionately, so completely involved in what she was doing that nothing else mattered.

JP heard her muffled cry and then felt her penis swell in his mouth just before she started shooting hot jets of cum onto his tongue. He savored the flavor of her cum and swallowed it to get ready for the next shot. He sucked out every last drop of cum from Michiko's balls just as his organ started shooting ropes of hot cum into her mouth which she gulped down as each spasm deposited another load of cum onto her waiting tongue. They sucked each other for quite some time after their orgasms ended and then lay down side by side to watch Bill and Katy just reaching orgasm together. Michiko remarked that it was a beautiful sight to watch them cum together and JP fully agreed.

After cleaning up, they ordered dinner from room service and made some drinks and sat around talking about different things that they enjoy sexually. Michiko said that watching Bill with another guy was one of biggest turnons for her and always drove her wild. Katy agreed and suggested that Bill and JP put on an after dinner show for them later. There was a knock on the door sometime later and Bill took Michiko by the hand and went back into the bathroom as he didn't want his waiter buddies to see them shacking up with some guests. When the table was set and the waiter left, they came out and we sat down to eat. During dinner, Katy mentioned that she really was having a great time but did miss having a pussy to suck as she had been looking forward to it when she heard Michiko was coming. Michiko snapped her fingers and went to the phone and dialed a number.

She talked for a few minutes in a conversation too low for us to hear and then hung up the phone with a broad smile on her face. She told Katy that within 30 minutes, Carmen, one of the tastiest pussies in the world would be at her beck and call and Katy squealed in delight. They finished dinner and were having coffee and a cordial when the conversation started to get raunchy and all three cocks began to stir again. Katy was in the middle of telling us what she was going to do to Carmen when there was a knock on the door. JP slipped on a robe and answered it to find a tall, good looking gal with long black hair, full breasts and great hips smiling at him as she mentioned Michiko's name and said that she was Carmen.

He let her in and removed his robe to reveal his fully erected penis. Carmen walked over to him and took his shaft in her hand and squeezed it as she told him to hang tough while she slipped out of her clothes. When she was naked, she grasped him by his cock and walked him over to the bed where she pushed him down on his back and lowered her face to his crotch. She licked and sucked his balls and then started licking his thick, hard shaft.

She looked lovingly at his cockhead before covering it with her lips and nursing on it as she ran her tongue over the head to capture any precum oozing out of his slit. Meanwhile, Katy had settled herself underneath Carmen and was gazing at the swollen labia and the pink, wet hole just before snaking out her tongue and caressing the petal like flesh. The moment her tongue touched Carmen's juices, she was lost. She buried her head in the delicious crotch and breathed in Carmen's sexy aroma as she worshipped between her thighs. Katy had missed having a pussy to suck through all the action that they were having and found that Carmen's more than made up for it as it was everything that Michiko had said it was. She nibbled on her swollen labia and pulled each lip out with her lips and let it snap back after sucking on them a while.

She pulled a pillow under her head and propped it up so that her mouth was right on Carmen's vagina and she could relax as she sucked the sweet meat. She moved up and found Carmen's clit fully erect and peeking out of its hood. It looked like a tiny penis and she put her lips around it and started to suck it firmly. Carmen's moans were muffled as she had JP's thick organ down her throat but there was no mistaking that she goes wild when her clit is sucked and Katy took full advantage of it as she concentrated on the little button and had Carmen pushing her cunt into her face as she wiggled her hips and fed Katy her clit to suck.

Katy was doing such a good job that Carmen was totally lost in sucking deeply on my throbbing organ and swallowing me deep each time Katy bit down gently on her rigid clit. Her throat was milking his shaft whenever she took him deep and her constant moaning from Katy's talented mouth, was creating vibrations around his sensitive organ and bringing him ever closer to an orgasm.

He watched Michiko make herself comfortable between Katy's open thighs and begin kissing and licking her entire crotch while Katy concentrated on Carmen's delicious pussy. Then he noticed Bill come over and get on his knees over his head as he watched the sexy action going on. He let his balls drape over JP's face as his thick erection waved in the air and he stroked it lovingly. JP automatically opened his mouth and sucked on the big balls, one at a time, as he ran his tongue over them. He reached up and pushed Bill's hand aside as he grasped the beautiful penis and began stroking it as he sucked. Bill moved his anal opening to his mouth and JP slipped the tip of his tongue inside the tight hole and tongue fucked him until Bill couldn't take it any longer and fed his throbbing organ into JP's mouth.

With Carmen doing such a beautiful job on his cock and Bill's delicious penis in his mouth, he was in a sexual heaven from which he never wanted to return. Carmen was the first to reach orgasm and she cried out around my shaft as she bucked into Katy's mouth and wet her with her juices. As soon as Katy tasted Carmen's juices, she went into orgasm and forced her cunt into Michiko's face as she shuddered in passion. Then Bill grasped my head in his hands and pushed his thick penis deep down my throat as his cock began pumping gobs of hot cum into me. I had to gulp each load down without even tasting it as he was so deep and he fed me quite a load before he was through. As I drank his juices, Carmen had been sucking and masturbating me and before I knew what hit me, my cock exploded and began shooting ropes of cum into her hungry mouth which she greedily drank and got ready for more as spasm after spasm of pure pleasure fed her loads of cum.

After cleaning up and getting some cold drinks from the mini-bar, we relaxed on the bed and were talking about unusual sexual experiences when Michiko told us about a private club that she had been taken to when she was in New York about a year or so before she met Bill. It was called the Toilet and was located on the third floor of a warehouse building in the meat district on the West Side. You had to take a large freight elevator upstairs and when you got to the third floor there was a cashiers booth where you paid a $20 entrance fee. Right next to it was a clothing check where you could take off all your clothes, if you so desired, and there were a number of clothes hanging in there so quite a few people were naked. She said that she and her friends had kept their clothes on and walked into a very large room which looked like a ballroom. There was a large bar in one corner and a jukebox was blaring as some couples were dancing.

The place was mostly guys, although there were a few women around. She said they went to the bar and ordered some drinks and one of the guys she was with suggested that she join him in the bathroom. When she looked at him quizzically, he told her that there was only one bathroom in the place and both sexes used it. He insisted that she go with him so they walked to the other end of the room, into the hallway and then through a large door into a huge, tiled bathroom. There were probably 30 or 40 guys in there at the time and her friend led her over to one side of the room where there was a large, long, tiled trough where the guys would stand and piss down into the trough which was recessed about 2 feet below the floor level. In the trough were a few guys and one girl, totally naked and in a sexual fervor as they were being urinated on. Not being turned on by this at all, she said that she left and they went back to the bar.

Then someone suggested that they visit the Grope Room for a while and she was led to the opposite corner of the large room where there was a door being constantly opened as people walked in and out in a never ending stream. Michiko was warned by her friend that the room was permeated with amyl nitrate so that the moment you entered, you would be high and would stay that way until you left. She said that the room was pitch black and very crowded with mostly guys who were pressed tightly against each other because there were so many people in the room. The crowd moved around in a circle and everyone groped everyone else as they all experienced the rush from the amyl nitrate.

She said that her dress was around her waist and her cock and balls were being stroked by countless numbers of hands as she reached out and played with cocks all around her and was lost for some time in the seemingly never ending circle. Every breath gave her a rush and she lost herself in the pleasures of having her body groped by many different hands while she was so high. When she finally had enough, she had to wait until the circle came around to the exit and slowly work her way to the outside, which was about 10 people wide, so that she could get to the door. As she worked towards the exit, she brushed past guys being sucked off while moving slowly with the crowd. It took a while to get around and when she finally made her way out the door, right after pulling her dress down and making herself more presentable, it took a few minutes for her head to clear and she made her way back to the bar.

The guy that took her to the Grope Room was not back yet and she told the others what she had just been through and they immediately left to experience it themselves. Michiko told us that they went back to the Grope Room a couple of more times before they left and the last time they were there, she was sucked to orgasm by an anonymous mouth in the dark of the room. She said that he had to shuffle backwards as he sucked her or risk being trampled by the crowd. She told us that the whole evening was very unusual and, although she never went back, as she left town a few days later, it was a never to be forgotten experience.

Since it was pretty late, they decided to have one more session before they called it a night. JP and Katy had to leave the next day so Bill suggested that they lay back and relax and let the three of them take care of them. JP and Katy lay back on the bed alongside one another as Michiko got down between Katy's open legs and began kissing the insides of her thighs as she moved closer and closer to the delicious box waiting for her tongue. Bill made himself comfortable between my thighs and started kissing my balls and then sucking them into his mouth before he lovingly took my swollen cockhead between his lips and nursed on it. Carmen had been sitting on Katy's face and feeding her every part of her crotch to suck and JP watched her as she got up and moved over him and squat down so that her labia brushed against his lips.

He snaked out his tongue and probed her pink hole and tasted her delicious juices as she ground her cunt into his face while Bill was deep throating his thick organ. He was lost in pleasure as Carmen fed him her delicious crotch to suck and Bill took him down deep and was milking his shaft with his throat muscles each time he swallowed around the thick penis. Then Carmen announced that she wanted to suck JP and that they should change positions so Bill reluctantly removed his mouth from my penis as Carmen took his place between my thighs. Bill tapped Michiko on the shoulder, as she was totally involved in licking and sucking Katy's sexy crotch, and took her place as Michiko got up and squat over Katy and rubbed her swollen cockhead all over her face as Katy's tongue and lips worshipped the thick shaft.

Carmen was working her mouth all over JP's erection and sucking firmly on the shaft and the crown, when he heard Katy cry out that she was cumming as she went back to sucking Michiko's delicious cock. Bill was lapping her juices up as they flowed out of her pink hole and then Michiko got up and lowered her crotch to JP's mouth as she told him that she moved over to feed him her juices since she was about ready to cum. He watched her gorgeous penis descend and couldn't wait to take her cockhead between his lips. Michiko guided her penis to his lips and he licked up a drop of precum as she fed her beautiful cock into his mouth.

Then Carmen started feeling extraordinarily fantastic and he felt her mouth sucking firmly on his cock as it suddenly swelled and began erupting hot cum in one spasm after another as she hungrily drank every drop until long after his last spasm ended. Meanwhile, Michiko was breathing heavily and thrusting her erection in and out of his voracious mouth He felt her bear down on his mouth as she cried out and her penis swelled and started shooting jets of cum which he gulped down as she fed him spurt after spurt. It was intoxicating to look up and see her gorgeous breasts and sexy Asian face as he sucked her cum out of her balls.

Later, as they all rested on the bed, they decided to call it a night since everyone was satisfied and exhausted as well. Bill gave him his card and told him to call whenever he's in town again and they said their goodbyes. As soon as they left, Katy and JP fell into each other's arms and got into bed and slept spoon fashion with his cock buried deep inside her vagina as he cradled her in his arms and tweaked her nipples. He had 2 orgasms during the night and he couldn't count how many she had and they wound up sleeping quite late next morning.

After brunch, as they had previously discussed, they would head back to the campus in their own cars and he would call her next day regarding how and when they might be able to get together at his place. They talked about his need for complete secrecy and she fully understood his precarious position with the University and promised him she wouldn't tell a soul unless he gave his permission first. They held each other and kissed before heading to their cars and he promised to call her the next day as they parted.

jim313
jim313
542 Followers