The Professor Ch. 02

Story Info
The scene continues.
782 words
3.76
13.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LenNeal
LenNeal
64 Followers

He stepped forward, swung his arm back, and hit her.

The whip, a firm riding crop sort of tool, paralleled the crack of her ass almost exactly, making a loud, fleshy, smacking sound. It left a light red line across both ass cheeks. She squirmed and writhed, pulling on the wrist and ankle cuffs, soundlessly opening and closing her mouth. She threw her hair back and rolled her head, looking like a fish thrown on a bank, helpless and sucking in foreign oxygen. She pitched forward as best she could, undulating and shifting her buttocks. She struggled but there was no escape.

He aimed carefully and hit her again, this time a little harder, and she made a noise, a deep exhalation, and quivered. With the third hit she reared back, hard, and cried out, a wordless exclamation. To his shock he found the sound intensely arousing, and, feeling his growing cock, he swung the whip again, feverishly anticipating her outcry. When it came he had to stroke his cock in a feeling of desperation.

"Oh god, STOP!" she said, breathing heavily.

Her ass had four marks on it, criss-crossing each other in a pattern; they were the color of a light pink rose. She was panting and tugging on the cuffs, swaying from side to side, and she begged him again.

"Please, stop it!"

He paused, thinking. They'd discussed this at length, carefully and in great detail: she had a safe word. She knew what it was. There was no doubt at all. There was no way she'd forget a word like "hypochondriac." Her pleas were part of the game, the process, the road to her surrender and his dominance. He swished the whip through the air, forcing her to listen to the sound, and swung it near her body without touching her. She shrieked and flinched, pushing forward into chair. She had almost recovered from the shock of not being struck when he hit her again, without warning, this time fairly gently.

She made a quavering noise, an undulating, visceral, high-pitched moan, and flung her head around, making her hair wave and flounce. When the whip came down again she jerked madly, then sagged into the restraints. From there, for another five strokes, making eleven in all, she spasmed crazily when the crop hit her, then relaxed like a rag doll. When he stopped, she didn't say another word, but lay passively.

He laid the whip down, making a clicking noise on the table, a sound he knew she could hear, and knelt behind her. He moved his lips to her ear.

"I'm going fuck you in the ass, sodomize you, impale you. I'm going to spread open those beautiful cheeks and just ream your ass hole until you feel my cock in the back of your skull!"

She moved her lips, but said nothing.

"You're going to suck my cock until the come slides down your pretty throat." He finished, "I'm going to fuck your pussy until you taste it in your mouth."

She nodded, mouth open.

He demanded a capitulation: "What?"

She murmured, "Yes."

He grabbed her hair and yanked her whole upper body backwards. She yelled, and he used her exposure for the opportunity to roughly paw her breasts. He flung her back into the chair. She stayed motionless for a moment, and he took the opportunity to stand over her, threatening.

"Yes? Yes what?"

She said, her voice tiny and trembling, "Yes, sir."

He stroked his absolutely raging cock. He couldn't believe how hard he was and how badly he wanted her. It was almost incomprehensible. He thought about what an incredible gift she was giving him, and wanted to thank her, but he knew that wasn't something that should be voiced at the moment. It wasn't part of their scenario. He'd have to think of something delicious and special.

For right now he had to keep her right where she was.

He walked forward, slipping his cock towards her face. He said, growling, "Open your mouth." She did it, and he moved his thumping, spasming cock onto her lower lip, sliding and stroking. She flicked out her tongue, and he just about fell over.

He said, roughly, "Do you want to suck my cock?"

She nodded with an open-mouthed expression that may have been a smile, or perhaps not. He wrapped a hand in her hair and said it again.

"Do you want to suck my cock?"

This time she got it right. She licked her lips and said, "Yes, sir."

He slipped his cock in her hot, amazing mouth. His mind cleared out and strangely wandered while he slowly, agonizingly, let her suck him.

LenNeal
LenNeal
64 Followers