The Professor Ch. 04

Story Info
Our relationship takes a major shift.
3.1k words
4.64
22.8k
19

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay on the pillows facing each other as naked as the day we were born basking in our sexual afterglow. I never expected to lose my virginity quite like this...it was so swift and unexpected and it was 'memorable' as Lissia promised. I let out a long sigh...

"What is it Steven? Disappointed that it was me who took your cherry," she teased.

I stroked her beautiful face, no lines, just smooth, luxurious, dark silken skin, her eyes sparkled with what I would learn is another side effect of sex. I knew so little about how to make love and all the subtleties...I was accustomed to comprehending situations in their entirety and this was new ground for me, "Lissia you are so beautiful and I can't even begin to describe how I feel right now. You have to know what the sexual release of the first time feels like...you mirrored your own experience for me or you wanted mine to be eons better than anything you experienced...I don't care which it is...you've thrilled me beyond words."

"I like it that you call me Lissia. When you say it, it's lyrical and endearing. No one calls me that or ever has and they won't either. It came out of this experience today," she kissed me sweetly and crossed the bedline that separates sex from loving – she didn't need a passport with me. She had me.

"Lissia I hope you feel respected by me as an academic, as a woman, and as a lover," I spoke seriously to her as I stroked her chin. She was holding her bottom lip with her upper teeth, letting the lip slowly slide from under her teeth...

"Steven I do feel your respect what's more is the gracious way you've behaved toward me. You could have torn my heart out and handed it to me but you gave me a second chance to get it right. Guys don't do that. They stumble through apologies and act out when they don't get their way...sort of like I did," she stroked my face with her whole hand as I pulled her body against mine.

Our kiss was slow and wet and for a lack of a better word, 'luscious.' She could kiss and when we broke our kiss to get some air she smiled, "What?"

"I love kissing your sweet lips they are so soft and luxurious, your tongue feels like a fiery snake and your body fits mine perfectly – you're sensuously soft in all the right places, your ass is so fine and squeezable I can't get enough of you," I kissed her nose.

"Have you looked carefully at me?" she queried.

"I have and I like what I see, smell, taste and feel from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet. My question is how do we go forward from here – Lissia my brain is in 5th gear running 200 miles an hour," I told her.

"Slow down then sweet baby...put it back in first gear," she winked and smiled to me. She kissed the base of my neck right at the chest bone – the soft spot that makes me crazy. "Tell me where you're going in your life, why you study and work so hard." She was wiggling inside of me and I couldn't resist her.

"I study hard because of the work ethic my parents instilled in me to succeed at whatever I tried. And where I'm going, well I know the short term – I've applied for an ROTC Scholarship to finish out my last two years and get commissioned in the Army. I don't want them choosing for me. Dad is retired military. He's dying of cancer and I want to get finished and commissioned before he dies – sort of my way of saying thanks to him for all he's done for me..."

She was up on one elbow looking at me with teary eyes, "Oh Steven that is so beautiful but frightening. How long does your Father have to live?"

"I don't know...he told me the other day that I needed to be strong for my Mom and brothers that they won't know what to do. He expects a lot from me, Lissia...I guess because I work so hard and try to do the right thing and have never given them cause to be disappointed in me," I spoke somberly to her.

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, "Oh my sweet baby, let me hold you and love this pain away. You're so courageous in the face of this tragedy...I can't believe you're nineteen." Her kisses were loving and generous as she stirred deep within me a passion that had previously been unfueled. I had never let anyone get this close to me and she had found her way inside of that quiet place of refuge that only I knew about. She easily led me to her position of choice for the moment as she slowly slithered onto my body. Her silky smooth legs felt like fiery trails of lust torching my skin as she moved up to my chest, she straddled my face with her pussy and I began licking and teasing her clit as though I had the experience of years of loving. She moaned as my tongue traced the outline of her clit and dabbled in her steaming, wet pussy, pushing her lips aside with my tongue. Her pussy lips were beginning to swell with each lick and caress - she was moaning her approval when I plunged my tongue as deeply into her slippery pussy as I could get it, wiggling and writhing it around until she cried out, "STEVEN! Ohhhh baby that is soooo...ohhhhh...sweet Steven...I...can...I...oh...my....cum...cu...oh...gawd," as she gushed a torrent of pussy juice onto my lips, tongue and face. My dick was hard as stone as I lifted her relaxing frame with my sit-up like move causing her to slide back onto my dick. She threw her head back slightly and I slid my hard dick along her slippery slit as she grabbed my forearms, "Steven...oh my gawd..." I buried my dick into her pussy and we began rocking slowly with a soulful rhythm that surprised us both. It didn't take long for either of us to reach orgasm. Mine built easily. I'd never made love to any other woman before so I was in ecstasy. Her pussy squeezed my dick until we were both surprised by my ejaculation. I shot my load hard into her waiting, dripping pussy as her body shuddered and sweat dripped from her nose and arms. She trembled and collapsed against me as the last shot of cum left my retreating erection. Her head lay against my chest as she covered me with her voluptuousness. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else in this moment. She had me.

We woke in the same position that we finished. She smiled to me, her hair had long since fallen out of its ponytail. She looked like a lioness, her nostrils flared, her eyes radiant and black-shining as obsidian. There was a glow about her face that I didn't understand and a tenderness that I never expected given our questionable beginning. She whispered, "Are you sure you're a virgin?"

"I was until about two hours ago," I kissed her cheeks and then her lips.

"I'd like to think I'm this skilled a teacher baby but really..." she laughed.

"Well...Lissia, I was so scared earlier I didn't want to make a foolish, teenage mistake and be too anxious...and you made sure I wasn't...you have given me a wonderful gift of loving that I never expected to get this soon. I don't know how to thank you or say the right words to let you know what you've done for me..." she put her forefinger to my lips.

"So Steven what would you think about us living together?"

"I didn't realize you were serious before...I don't know what to think...this is all so new to me...can we talk about this some more?" I was flustered and she was gracious.

"Of course, let's not rush into anything, besides there's the matter of the lawn, school and the scholarship. Steven I did check you out with the registrar – you've made the Dean's List every semester – we don't want that jeopardized do we?" She was spot on her analysis and I loved that.

I shook my head, "No. I couldn't stand to fail at this – school or with you."

She didn't take her eyes off of me as she stroked my face, "You are such a beautiful man. I'm gonna to want you every day baby. What did you say earlier about addicted...me too..." her voice trailed off as she laid her head on my chest and we were very still for a while listening to the whisper of the fan, savoring it's cool breeze, enjoying one another's breathing rhythms and heartbeats.

We roused ourselves after an hour or so. I needed to go to the library – I had notes to write out for a paper and dreaded the thought of battling for space in the stacks, "Lissia baby, I need to get my tools and head back to Cullen to finish out my notes for Dr. Hill's final paper. I don't want to go but I have to..."

She stood up in all of her walnut-skinned beauty and radiance and walked over to me, her breasts swaying, and nipples erect and tantalizing, "I know sweet Steven. Remember me when you're chained to those stacks. Whenever you're ready for more of us – I'm ready..." and she kissed me slowly, thoroughly and unhesitatingly. It was hard to part company. I got dressed and she slipped into her cotton housedress – barefoot and held my arm as we walked to the living room.

Lissia stopped at the sideboard and picked up a key. As I was heading out of the door she said, "Here's the key to my carrel in the stacks – you can leave your books there and your study notes – I want you to have every advantage for success...plus I can come visit during the day." We kissed one more time...my heart was pounding in my chest.

I stepped off the porch and gathered up my tools and the lawnmower – breaking them down so they'd fit in the trunk. I felt her watching me and as I looked up she was holding onto one of the columns watching me longingly – I didn't know what I was feeling but I knew I was no longer horny. I sat in the car and cranked the engine. I needed some self-discipline here. I waved to her as I backed out of her driveway, the 'lawn' looked better - she blew me a kiss. The drive to school was painful but I managed it and spent five hours taking notes and getting my rough draft ready.

It was late when I left the library. I stopped by my mail box in the Student Union. Amid the junk mail and usual circulars there was a thick envelope from the ROTC. My hands were trembling as I took my pocket knife out and slit open the envelope. The upshot was simple I had been granted a full scholarship for my remaining two years of college: books, tuition, room, and board. I was shaking all over as I leaned against the wall. I felt stupid as tears rolled down my face. All of my work, part time jobs, long hours in classes and studies, worrying about my Dad and finally this comes to fruition. I opened my beat up old briefcase and put the scholarship award letter and materials in it. I walked to the parking lot wanting to call Lissia to tell her – I didn't even know her telephone number. I could tell her tomorrow. I needed to go see my Dad and Mom. I knew they'd be excited. It was late when I got home so I turned in. Saturday morning as I sat to breakfast with Dad I showed him the letter. He smiled and grabbed my shoulder, "Well done son! I am proud of you." We ate quietly and were drinking our coffee when he asked, "What's her name Steven?" I sat in stunned silence.

"Phylissia Wright," I choked out her name and my face turned beet-red, "how did you know?"

He smiled, "There's something about that first love son that just squeezes out of your pores and you're the only one who doesn't know it shows." He got up and took his dishes to the sink and washed them. "Call her son; tell her what's happened and then bring her to meet us. It's not negotiable."

Now my heart hurt. I knew the prejudice in my family and I didn't want to subject Lissia to that but I would honor my Dad and do what he said. I called information and got her telephone number and dialed it. She answered the phone rather groggily, "Hello?"

"Lissia?"

"Oh Steven I miss you so much are you okay?" she was awake now.

"No. I need to see you," I told her.

"C'mon baby I'll be waiting for you, this bed is so empty without you - I miss you near me – holding me. Hurry baby," she begged me.

"Dad?" I called to him as I walked into the den.

"Yes son?"

"I called her – I need to go see her Dad," I was embarrassed at how urgently I needed to be with Lissia.

"Go ahead Steven. I'll explain everything to your Mother," he waved me off. "Son?"

"Yes sir?"

"I'm proud of you and I love you," his smile was a struggle. I knew he was getting weaker.

"Thank you Dad," I walked over to him and knelt down in front of him and hugged him, "I love you Dad." It was the first time he ever told me outright that he loved me.

The drive to her house seemed to drag and I watched my speed limit. She was sitting on the porch swing as I pulled into her driveway. She set down her coffee cup and stood by the post until I got out of my car then she came running to me, "Steven!" Her hug was powerful and full bodied. I could hear her soft sobs. "Are you okay baby?" she pleaded with me.

I held onto to her and suddenly she felt small in my arms - at 6'2" I wasn't exactly towering over her 5'8" frame but the unknown for her made her seem fragile and in need of assurance, "I would have called you last night but I didn't have your number and it was late and...." Her sweet lips interrupted my patter...

She kissed me long and slow in front of God and her neighbors – all of whom were black. Her pastor lived two doors down and was raking his yard. This was 1965 and this should not have been happening anywhere in polite company. We kissed for a while holding each other until she got her legs under her, "So what is it Steven?" she asked me as we walked toward her house with our arms around each other.

We sat down on her swing and I handed her the letter and documents from the ROTC. She got halfway through the letter and documents and began crying, "Oh Steven this is wonderful news. What are you going to do with all of this extra time you'll since you won't have to keep three or four part-time jobs?"

I took her hand in mine, interlacing our fingers, "I know this beautiful professor whose yard is a mess who still needs to teach me more about being a lover of her peer. I figure I can study and learn under her sweet and passionate tutelage how I can be the best lover ever..." I smiled to her and she got very serious. My expression changed rapidly, "What's wrong Lissia? Did I get that wrong?"

She shook her head, "Steven your ROTC scholarship carries with it the same expectations for its candidates as the Army requires of its officers."

"I don't know what you're saying," I was struggling.

"There's a moral turpitude clause conditioning your scholarship. We can't live together without being married," she was desolated and I was stunned. "I told you I wanted you to succeed – I will do nothing to hinder this opportunity for you. Steven you're a brilliant student and scholar. The Army needs fine men like you to lead – you're courageous to a fault baby...but let's not get the cart in front of the horse. We can see each other as long as you don't take classes from me. I have a sabbatical offer from Rice Institute that is a two semester sabbatical which includes the summer sessions. That'll take care of one year we will figure out the rest...breathe out baby...breathe out."

"Lissia I was so lost last night when I headed to Cullen I drove slowly giving me some time to recover. I was missing you terribly. I know that's silly...but that's where I am at the moment...I don't know what I'm feeling. I have to tell you I wouldn't have wanted to lose my virginity with anyone else – I feel like the king of the world. I didn't know having sex like we did could be so beautiful...you took me to a whole other place...rather like Aristotle describing the levels of heaven..."

"Steven I felt so craven after I forced myself on you but when you responded to my first little love peck with that kiss of yours my pussy got so wet I was embarrassed. I tried to analyze and sort us out – I made excuses for my behavior; lust, jungle fever, horniness but nothing could explain the tenderness that you showed me after my earlier behavior – your sweet and passionate ways have stolen my heart. I don't want another man between my thighs – my loving, sweet baby, belongs to you."

My heart was pounding in my chest, "Lissia I could get into trouble with you if we aren't disciplined and careful in what we do..."

"I know Steven," she whispered as she scooted closer to me. Her pupils were dilated and her breathing was coming quickly in little pants and gasps on the inhale. I looked at her beautiful breasts – her nipples were stretching the soft fabric of that cotton dress – she raised my right hand to her breast, "Feel my nipples Steven I've been like this all morning – what have you done to me?"

"You're asking the wrong person - I am the most inexperienced lover here I'm depending on you to teach me how to be the best lover you've ever had," I shook my head. I was sweating and my voice was getting hoarse – I could feel my face flushing red.

She stroked my face, "Come inside baby. I know what we need right now."