The Professor Gets a Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henry49
henry49
56 Followers

Linda was panting with desire; her finger was moving over her clit, her pussy quaking. "Yessss, Roger. I'm fingering my clit. Push. Push. I'm going to come soon."

Roger, stimulated by Linda's excited voice did push, as hard as he could. Little by little, the tip of his tongue forced its way past the muscles guarding this nether region. He took in a breath, and then pushed harder past the grasping, quaking muscles of her asshole until his tongue was buried inside her.

It was hot -- hotter than her pussy, and tighter. Her sphincter, spasming as Linda approached her orgasm, felt so good around his tongue. But the feeling was very strong, and it hurt a little. The pain disappeared when he fucked his tongue in and out of her anus.

Linda pressed her ass against his face. "Fuck my ass with your tongue, Roger. Yessss. Fuck it hard and fast. Bury your tongue inside my ass. I'm cumming. Oh. God. I'm commmming. Ohhhhhhh. This is heaven. Keep fucking my ass, Roger. Don't stop."

Linda's body shivered. Her entire being was coming in one great orgasm. It felt so wicked, so depraved, but so good to fuck Roger's face with her ass. It felt even better than when she fucked his face with her pussy. Cum gushed from her vagina as her mind focused on the pleasure his tongue was giving her.

Roger almost came when she did. It was so exciting to feel his tongue insider her there, probing, pushing, pulling back, exploring her hot, sensitive skin. He found it difficult to breathe. He was close to passing out when Linda pulled her ass away from his face.

"We're going to shower now, Roger, and then you are going to fuck me with that tool of yours that has been dripping all over the sheets."

Roger accepted Linda's command. There was no resistance on his part to doing as she told him, if there had ever been.

Linda insisted Roger clean his face and mouth when they showered. "I loved having your tongue where it's been, Roger, but I want it cleaned before we fuck."

Roger dutifully did what he was told.

She lay on the bed and held her arms and legs open for Roger, who lowered himself gently upon her. Linda did not need to guide his cock inside her waiting pussy.

Roger moaned as her hot pussy -- tight, wet, demanding -- pulled his cock inside her. He nearly came as her vaginal muscles pulled, teased, massaged, and in every way possible loved his stiff cock.

Linda was pleased with the results. Roger's cock -- not huge, but more than adequate -- filled her and she lifted her hips and lowered them in rhythm with Roger's fucking.

All too soon Roger felt his organ spasming. "I can't hold it, Linda," he told her. "I'm sorry. I'm going to come."

She massaged his swelling cock with her talented pussy and was delighted to feel his hot load shoot into her. She milked his trembling cock, giving him the same pleasure he had given her. Roger sagged against her, his cock beginning to shrivel inside her lovebox.

Linda would have none of that. Gently, she pulled at his cock, her hot, grasping vagina bringing it back to life. To Roger's surprise, he managed to fuck her not once more, but twice more. He had not come three times in a row since his honeymoon.

They finally collapsed against each other. Linda was relaxed, loving the feel of Roger's cock slowly shrinking. To her surprise, Roger slid his body down hers until his head was between her thighs. Linda stared at him. My God. He meant it. He can't get enough.

"Roger. I'm full of your and my cum, and I know you are fucked out. Don't you want to get some rest?"

Her answer was Roger's mouth sucking at her vagina. She lifted her hips and pushed her pussy against his face, rubbing it back and forth salaciously. Oh, Roger, you are a priceless jewel, she thought.

She let Roger get her off once more, then insisted they rinse off and get into her room to bed. His bed was soaked with his and her cum and perspiration.

The next morning they repeated the evening performance. Roger took her to an elegant restaurant for dinner that night. They sat in a secluded corner. The table was covered with a linen tablecloth, and linen napkins and real silver graced the table.

Linda had never been to a restaurant where the tablecloth was so long it fell almost to the floor. Roger excused himself and while he was gone Linda looked around the dining room. It was so dark, however, that she could see only shadows. If they had not had a candle on the table, they could not have read the menu.

She was startled to feel hands pulling her legs apart, and then a head pressed upward between her thighs to her crotch. She was frightened at first, but then a smile flickered over her face.

Reaching under the table with one hand she found Roger's head. She caressed his scalp and pulled his mouth to her pussy, telling him, "You are a naughty boy, Roger, but I love your creativity."

She looked around, making sure no one was watching, and then slid forward in her chair, giving Roger greater access to her pussy, which was already dipping in anticipation. Roger licked her off and would have stayed where he was, but the food was served, and Linda insisted they eat.

"There will be time for more of that later," she told him as she kissed him, tasting her cum on his lips.

That night was another orgasmic delight. When they finished making love, Roger was in his favorite position, head between her thighs, tongue licking at her pussy lips, hands caressing her body.

Linda looked at him, shaking her head. "You would probably sleep between my thighs if I let you."

Roger flushed and grinned at her sheepishly. He licked his lips before he replied. "I have thought of asking you if I could. I'd lick you to sleep and wake you up with an orgasm."

Linda shook her head, then threw it back and laughed. She tousled his hair with her hands, telling him. "You are an incorrigible, naughty little boy. All you think about is having your mouth on my pussy."

Roger nodded, his fingers playing with her soft, curly pubic hair. He sighed. "I know. It is going to be very difficult when we get back to the university."

They were both exhausted by the time the conference ended.

Oh, yes. Linda won the student prize -- and yes, she and Roger continued their sexual escapades. Roger could not get enough of eating her pussy, and Linda was happy to oblige.

henry49
henry49
56 Followers