The Professor's Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sank to both knees at once, bowing forward so that my forehead rested on his shoes, then straightened my back, hands turned up on my opened thighs, eyes focused between his feet.

"Much better Joan."

He leaned forward, tracing my lips with a finger, then pressed it into my mouth. "Love my finger with your tongue Joan."

I curled my tongue around his finger and sucked gently. I stole a glance into his eyes.

"Good girl." he said. "You should always make eye contact when serving me. Just remember to blink occasionally." He smiled at his little joke. He pressed his finger deeper into my mouth, causing me to gag. "You'll learn to control that my pet."

"Keep loving my finger pet." Jim said. "But when I remove it, I'll be wanting you to tell me why you're here."

Why indeed? Why exactly am I on my knees, naked and sucking this gorgeous man's finger?

I nodded and for once he didn't tell me to use words. "I can see the wheels turning pet." He slid his finger deeper, brought it back, and slid it back in. "Suck it well."

And while I'm thinking of it, why am I so wet?

I resumed my oral attention, swallowing a bit when his finger probed too deeply. He pulled the finger out, drying it on my cheeks. "OK Joan. Tell me."

It was strange that I'd have any blushing left in me, but apparently it's a renewable resource. My face heated as I looked up. "It's been so long." I said.

Jim sat listening. He just nodded.

"My husband died while deployed ten years ago. I haven't looked at another man since."

"I'm sorry to hear that Joan." His voice was rich and vibrant. It surrounded me like a warm blanket. "I'd like to learn more about him later, but now I want you to tell me why you're here."

"It's been so long" I said again. "I'm getting older. I miss being touched, being desired."

"So why not find some nice local boy?" Jim said.

"Mark was a local boy and a hero. I was in mourning. I got out of the habit."

Jim looked down on me. "Let me guess Joan. You were president of your school council."

I laughed. "How did you know?"

He didn't answer. "You were a scholarship student."

I nodded. "Yes I was. I had to be."

"For the past eight years, you've read first romances, then erotica."

I just looked at him. How does he know?

"I bet you even have favourite authors."

I nodded.

"You'll have to tell me about them later. But you've been afraid of what would happen if others found out."

I let my breath out in a rush. "Yes."

"What would happen if you let your pussy free. What would others think?"

"Yes." I said.

"Because you're a good girl, aren't you Joan?"

I was truly naked before him. "I have been, yes."

"And good girls don't do those things, sluts do, isn't that right?"

I lifted my chin. "I'm not a slut!"

"Of course you aren't Joan. But you should be."

My surprise must have shown.

"But that pussy would get you into real trouble, wouldn't it Joan? You need a strong man to control it."

I felt my eyes blurring. There was too much water in them. My shoulders started to shake. "Yes I do..." And then I was crying again.

Jim reached forward, grasping my hands and pulling me up and onto his lap. "It's OK pet. For the next few days, I'll control it. You can stop being so good."

He offered me a tissue. I was still crying. What was left of my makeup was in disarray. "You see right through me." I said, my arms around his neck, face buried in his shoulder.

"I have eyes enough to see you Joan."

He picked me up, and carried me to the bedroom.

Chapter Nine

And suddenly there I was, on his bed, after hours of opening myself bare to him in body and in soul. He kissed my lips, my mouth opened to his, hungry for his tongue. My hands went through his hair, over his face and down his neck. I fumbled with the buttons of his shirt and felt the vibration of his voice before I heard the words — "good girl."

I sucked his tongue, stroking it with mine, then my lips followed my fingers, kissing the exposed skin as I undid the buttons. His fingers moved in my hair. I was undoing his belt when those fingers grabbed my hair and pulled me back. "Finish removing my shirt pet."

Moving back, I kissed each hand, unbuttoning the cuffs. Then moving behind him, I helped him out of his shirt. I leaned forward, letting my hardening nipples rub against his back. My hands moved around his waist, unfastening his belt. "Stand up please." I said, kneeling in front of him. I lowered his trousers, helped him out of them, then knelt higher to rest his hardened member in my cleavage.

"No girl. Fold my clothes neatly, then come back." Have I mentioned his patience?

His clothes folded, I knelt in front of him, holding him in my cleavage, squeezing my breasts around his hard, veiny manhood. I smiled up at him, licked my lips and sliding down to kiss the tip, tasted the salty-sweet clear fluid leaking from it. I flattened my tongue, ran it down his length and over his balls. He drew in his breath softly, but audibly.

I felt myself move into a warm pink space inside my head. It was almost like watching someone else wrap her lips around the velvety head, and slowly move her mouth up and down the shaft. It was as if someone else were gagging. The sounds seemed that far away. But then a tug on my hair brought me back to the present. I had his hard, warm cock in my mouth and was loving the feeling. But then the hand in my hair pulled me to my feet, then pulled my head down so I was bent at the waist. Jim led me to the bed, let go of my hair and picking me up, deposited me on the sheets.

He was on top of me, kissing me, pinching my nipples, taking firm possession of my body. His mouth found a nipple. He sucked and bit, the aftershocks of this attention made my pussy ache for him. His fingers found my slick entrance and began to slide up and down on either side of my clit. I rocked my mound up against his hand, needing his touch. A finger slid inside. Someone was moaning. Loudly. Then another finger. Then —

Jim's warm breath on my pussy lips almost had me coming right then. "Not yet pet." He said. "I don't want you cumming until I've heard enough begging."

I whimpered, burning with need. "Please!" I said. He chuckled and licked my pussy. My hands moved to the back of his head, trying to hold him there, but he reached up and pinned them to the mattress with his own. He blew on my heated cunt again. "I'm going to own this pussy Joan, aren't I?"

"Oh my God! Please!"

His voice had an edge. "Please what Joan?"

I rocked my hips up, trying to reach his mouth, but the only thing to touch me was his breath. "Please fuck me!" My voice must have sounded as desperate as I felt.

He licked me again. "Only sluts beg to get fucked."

His breath again. "I don't care!"

One more long stroke of his tongue, then he moved back. "What are you Joan?"

"A slut!"

"My slut?"

"God yes!"

"Good girl."

He began moving over me, covering me with his body. I bent my knees, frantic with need. He sucked on my nipples again, then slid his beautiful black cock along my soaking pussy lips. He kissed my lips. And still he moved up, straddling my lower chest, dragging the head of his cock over my nipples.

"This is what you need, isn't it Joan?"

"Yes." I said. I reached for him with one hand while my other hand reached down for my clit. It was a forlorn hope. Jim trapped both of my wrists with one hand, holding them above my head, He rocked his hips forward, so that his cockhead was touching my lips.

"Open." he said. "Suck."

My lips closed around his warm, hard shaft. It slid over my tongue and into my mouth, deep, but not deep enough to make me gag. Jim looked down at me as he slowly and methodically fucked my mouth.

"You need this, don't you Joan?"

With a full mouth, I could only moan. Was he going to cum? But no, he had more control.

"Three warm holes" he said, "are you baby proof?"

My widening eyes must have given the answer.

He continued to pump my mouth. "It doesn't matter tonight. You can get other things besides babies doing this." He reached for the bedside table and pulled out a foil packet.

"We'll use these until we're tested."

He pulled back and slid the condom on before bringing it back to my mouth.

"Taste."

chocolate!

"Like my skin, pet. And you're going to get a nice cherry lipstick to go with it."

He rocked his hips, filling my mouth until the taste was gone. Then he was sliding down my body again, kissing me, probing my mouth with his tongue. His cock slid along my groove and I ground up to meet him.

"So wet for me Joan," he said, "tell me what you need."

I reached down, pulling his ass towards me. "I need you to fuck my brains out."

"Beg."

"Oh GOD Jim! Fuck me already! Please!"

He grinned down at me, wiggled his hips, and nudged inside me, just the head. I rocked up, taking him deeper.

"Like this, slut?"

I dug my nails in. "Harder!"

But instead he rocked forward gently. I surrendered to his full length and girth, moving my hips to meet his thrusts. The ache inside built. It grew, possessing me, until nothing else in the world mattered. And it burst over me in warm crashing waves as my orgasm removed me from conscious thought. As I came back to earth, there were still ripples from those waves running from my belly to my fingers and toes.

Jim picked up his pace, starting to slam into me. Little mini orgasms fanned out. Then his face screwed up in a fearsome grimace. He rocked into me hard and stayed there. I felt him pulsing inside me, and then his weight settling more fully, pressing me deeper into the mattress.

"Oh God Jim," I said, "I don't think I've ever come like that."

He lifted himself onto his arms and gave me a cocky grin. "You were meant for this girl," he said, "I'm going to get you addicted to me." He leaned in to kiss me. "I might get addicted myself."

He fell asleep spooned behind me, one heavy arm pulling me close to him. My mind was running wild. I was happy. I was terrified. I was mortified. He had called me a slut. But he also said that I should be a slut. There's an expression for this feeling that was taking over my mind. Cognitive dissonance. Yes, that was it.

Still, it had been years since I'd felt this happy, so perhaps that was the emotion I should go with. I wiggled back against him, feeling his body respond before he fully woke up. I heard and felt his low growl as he grabbed my hips and plowed into my pussy.

"The condom..." I hadn't thought of that — and apparently neither had he. The thrusting stopped, there was the sound of tearing foil, a momentary fumble and then he was back inside me.

He rolled me on my stomach, not leaving my pussy empty in the process. His hand grasped my hair and pulled. "Get your ass up girl," he said.

This time he fucked me hard. This was for his pleasure. I was there to be taken. "Move your ass, slut," he said. I rocked back to meet his thrusts. My body was shaking with the impact, my boobs swaying. My hand moved between my legs and this time he didn't interfere. It was a small orgasm compared to the other two I'd had with him, but no less wonderful. I moved my hand further back, cupping his balls and pressing them close to his body. He thrust one more time, his weight slamming me to the mattress, one hand still gripping my hair, the other my waist. I was going to have bruises in the morning.

"Such a good slut," he said as he caught his breath. He pulled me close to him again, spooning. Soon the rhythmic sound of his breathing filled the room. Exhaustion finally overtook excitement, and I fell asleep.

Still, I woke before he did. A girl never looks as good as she'd like first thing in the morning. I was determined to make up for that. By gradual inches I moved down so as not to wake him. Finally I was face to — well faced with that hard veiny organ, the head peeking out from the foreskin. My hand moved first, touching it, feeling its silky smoothness over the iron hardness beneath. My nostrils flared at his scent, then I moved to suck the tip gently.

There was a shift in Jim's breathing, but nothing more. A slow up and down bobbing motion was the next move as I cradled his balls in my hand. They actually bobbed up like puppets on a string when I touched them, but soon settled into my welcoming palm.

I pressed my tongue up under the head of Jim's cock and heard a distinct moan. No, this time it wasn't me — too deep. Then there were hands brushing my hair from my face, and a pair of dark brown eyes meeting mine.

"Breakfast in bed," I said, smiling. I lowered my mouth around him again, feeling that silky hard shaft responding to my attention. Jim's hips rocked forward, but I was ready. I moved my tongue back with his cock and swallowed. I swallowed again, feeling my muscles contracting around that piston.

A moan. "Oh my God girl!"

Who says submissives can't enjoy a bit of control? I swallowed one more time, then backed off for air, paying attention to the head. His balls were beginning to creep upward. It wouldn't be long now.

Sure enough, Jim's fingers grasped my hair and his hips rocked forward hard. I kept sucking as streams of his white hot salty seed filled my mouth. Some I swallowed, some spilled over my lips. He looked down at me, his softening cock still in my mouth. "Damn girl. I could get used to that."

Chapter Ten

With great reluctance we got out of bed. Jim had me dress him in a light blue button-down shirt, tan woolen trousers and brown shoes. "Everything you do Joan, from getting up in the morning to academic discussion should be a seduction. You always want me thinking of what to do next."

With that, he helped me into an apron — and only an apron. We moved into the kitchen where I learned to make savoury crepes. It was a notch above the granola I was used to.

"I'm sorry there's no coffee," he said, "but this Yorkshire tea is quite good." He helped me out of my apron and led me to the cushion next to his dining chair. Again he fed me by hand. Again, I licked his fingers clean.

"I have to meet with my graduate students today," he said, "I'd like you to meet them at some point." This, while holding the tea to my lips for a sip. "So, while I'm doing that, you're going to a salon by the Uni."

"A salon? But I've just had my hair styled!"

"For a manicure, a pedicure, and a waxing. After I'm done with Alison and Becky, we'll take the Tube to Brent Cross. There's a Sephora there. I've booked a facial and a makeover for you."

"Alison and Becky?"

"My grad students. Style-wise they're like cheese and chalk. But bright!"

"Ok. So a makeover?"

He smiled. "Something that will look good with a dark cherry lipstick."

I blushed, avoiding his eyes. "Do I have to ask what will happen after that?"

"We empty your hotel room. Then we go to my place in Salisbury. And fuck each other's brains out."

He folded his napkin, placing it next to the plate. Our plate I guess. "Tomorrow, you'll prepare the crepes while I read the paper. I've laid out your clothes on the bed. Go get ready."

I padded from kitchen to bedroom to see the small collection of clothes. The black high-heeled sandals. The black dress, cut up high along the side. A garter belt. Black seamed stockings. The peek-a-boo bra. No panties.

"Jim!" I wailed — no panties?"

"You're getting waxed. They'd just get in the way."

"But..."

"No panties Joan. I prefer it that way, and trust me, so will you."

It was with some reluctance that I complied and with a great feeling of vulnerability that I left the flat and onto the street with Jim. People looked at us. An interracial couple shouldn't be unusual in this day and age — could they sense my indecency? I held onto Jim's arm tightly, still unsteady in the heels.

"Steady pet," Jim said, "it's going to be a wonderful day for you."

He dropped me off at a salon across the street from his university office. "Hallo, Maggie," he said to the girl at the counter, "The full treatment as discussed on the phone." He smiled at us both, and sauntered out the shop's door.

"Well, isn't he in a good mood!" Maggie said as she led me to one of the booths.

"Does he come here often?" I said. How many women has he been seducing?

"It's been a couple of years. He and his girlfriend broke up. Nice to see him smiling."

I felt some tension seep out of me. Hadn't even known it was there.

Maggie removed the existing varnish from my nails and left my hands and feet soaking while she answered the phone. I closed my eyes, startling when she returned.

"We've only met recently," I said. "I didn't know about a girlfriend."

"They'd been together for a couple of years. Then something happened. She wouldn't talk about it, and he's not been around."

She finished working on my cuticles. "I've seen his grad students here. They get all starry-eyed when they talk about him."

"But?" I said.

"Well, starry-eyed and frustrated. You must be pretty special."

Maggie buffed my nails into an oval shape, having smoothed out the ridges.

"I dunno. But we seemed to hit it off pretty well."

She glanced up at me. "That's a nice choker dear. We'll let your nails dry. Back in five!"

The choker. Did she know what it was?

I shrugged mentally and relaxed. I was going to enjoy this experience. I was a country girl, and had never been so pampered.

"OK, dear, time for the topcoat. Then I'll turn you over to Heidi. The professor asked for her specifically."

She applied the clear varnish expertly on finger and toenails, finishing with a smile. "Another five minutes, then we'll get you in the back." And the front. The thought made me giggle nervously. Who is this Heidi?

It turns out Heidi was an imposing tall blonde woman my age with severe black clothing and pointy high heeled boots. "Come with me, dear. Herr Professor Hughes has asked me to look after you." She had a no-nonsense manner to her.

She led me to a small white room with an examination table in the middle. "Take position one my dear."

"Wait a..."

"Position one. Or do you want me to call ze Herr Professor?"

I sighed. This was so not sexy. At least I was dressed. I locked my fingers behind my neck, feet shoulder width apart and focussed my eyes roughly five miles away.

"He told me that you are to remain in your clothes while I work. Let's see vat I have to work with. Lift up your dress dear."

Think of it as an adventure Joan

"OK, I'll go along with this..."

She slapped the side of my face. Not hard. She was getting my attention. "No talking girl. Just do."

I leaned forward, then lifted the hem of my split dress, standing with my stubbly pubes on display.

"Herr Professor is feeling artistic, no?"

I shrugged. It wasn't good enough. "Use your words girl."

"But you told me no words!"

"I asked a question. You vill answer and you vill address me as Miss,"

deep breath

"He had very specific instructions. Miss."

"Herr Professor always does. I like zat about him."

She walked around me. "Get zat dress all ze way up dear, and get on ze table."

She actually put me in stirrups, my legs spread wide apart. "Hmmm, a girl is excited. Aren't you?"

"Nervous. Miss."

Her ungloved hand traced my labia. "Zis says differently dear. You can't lie to me."

She worked from the outer edges of my thatch inwards, with a warm blue wax that she tore off in half inch strips. I flinched at first, then got used to it. I was starting to settle into my warm pink space, when I felt her blowing across my bare pussy. "Feels different, doesn't it girl?"

123456...8