The Professor's Dildo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

Although he appeared to have agreed, Dixie realized nodding his head was hardly a firm commitment. Besides having the best ass she had ever fucked, Jeremy had shown himself to be skilled at eating her pussy. Physically, he was perfect too, short, a bit chubby, and very fair-skinned. She very much wanted him to return. To assure that he did, she decided to give him the best time possible, while enjoying herself to the maximum as well. Having him eat her pussy would be a good start, and she hoped to find other ways.

Dixie straightened her back again and returned her hands to Jeremy's hips. Moving slowly and tantalizingly, she drew the dildo out of his ass, paused with only an inch remained inside, and drove the entire toy all the way in again. Jeremy, moaning from the incredible pleasure, fucked his ass back to fully envelop it.

His cock was at full erection, and badly in need of being masturbated, so Jeremy reached under his body to take it in his hand. Dixie saw what he was doing and, after driving her dildo all the way into his ass and leaning over him, she whispered "Want me to do that?"

"Would you?"

"Glad to." Dixie spread some of the Aquaglide on her hand and reached under Jeremy's body. With her other hand gripping his shoulder, she gently took hold of his cock and started stroking it. While she continued slowly driving her dildo in and out of his ass, Dixie pumped his cock in the same rhythm

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Jeremy whimpered as another source made its contribution to the ocean of pleasure that was inundating his body.

Dixie was having a great time too. With every long, smooth stroke of one dildo into Jeremy's ass, the other toy moved inside her pussy. The cleverly designed stars and triangles performed exactly as they were meant to, poking and prodding the sweet spots there and sending extra shivers of joy gushing through her body. The spur attached to the base of her dildo tickled her clit every time she moved forward. The sensation was thrilling, but not enough to start her cumming until her whole level of arousal had ratcheted up much higher.

She even liked the round, hard feel of Jeremy's cock in her hand as she pumped it back and forth simultaneously with driving her dildo into him. Dixie really wanted him in one of her classes for the next semester, and for as long as he was a student after that, and hoped that jacking him off while fucking him would be encouragement enough. She might even promise to do the same for him every time, besides having him eat her pussy, since he was really special.

As Jeremy moaned and whimpered from the unprecedented pleasure he was getting, one source started to dominate. Dixie's soft, oiled hand pumping his cock felt better than some pussies he had known, and he could feel the pleasure from it welling up inside his body, concentrating in his groin.

"Faster, Dixie. I'm ready to cum," he whispered to the sexy woman who was leaning over him and pleasuring him in so many ways.

She knew what he meant, of course, and drove the dildo all the way into his ass and held it there, while she pumped his cock faster. After a few dozen strokes, she felt it throbbing, and it suddenly jerked in her hand as Jeremy ejaculated onto the carpet. As he did, the muscles in his buttocks tightened, and a sudden massive wave of pleasure flooded his body from the entire length of his ass and rectum that was filled by the dildo. He sighed blissfully, almost passing out from sheer ecstasy.

Dixie stroked his cock a few more times until his cum was through spurting. Some of it splashed onto her hand, which she brought up to her mouth and licked. "Not bad," she told herself," thinking about something else she might do for him if it became necessary.

She straightened up, put her hands on Jeremy's hips, drew the dildo back and drove it forward again, filling his ass and rectum and sending fresh waves of incredible pleasure coursing through his body. She remained upright for a while, slowly driving her dildo in and out of his delightful ass, while he moaned and whimpered and fucked back to meet her. Jeremy's hips began to swivel, driving his knees into the carpet like pistons, while he writhed from the bliss the big dildo was giving him as it plunged in and out. As he once again neared ecstasy, he no longer had control of his body, with his torso moving up and down and his rear end swinging from side to side. With her hands on his hips, and using long, slow strokes, Dixie rode him like an expert horsewoman riding a bucking bronco.

The same slow, deep strokes continued for a long time, bringing both partners closer to absolute bliss. Sometimes Dixie leaned forward, affectionately squeezing Jeremy's shoulders, her nipples digging erotically into his back, and whispered to him how wonderful a time she was having. Sometimes she was upright, her hands on his hips, driving her dildo into him as deeply as possible. He liked either way, with Dixie's hard nipples against his skin and her soft whispers, or the longer, deeper strokes into his ass.

Dixie liked both ways too, and when she stroked into him from either position, she could feel the dildo moving in her pussy, its molded pleasure bumps massaging her most sensitive places while the spur raked across her clit. The buildup had been long and slow and gradual, and a total delight, but she could tell she getting close to cumming.

Leaning over Jeremy, Dixie whispered into his ear. "I'm almost ready to cum. I'm going to start fucking you faster." There was no real need to whisper but they both enjoyed the intimacy of it.

"Good. Really give it to me."

Straightening up and placing her hands firmly on his hips again, Dixie started slowly increasing the speed of her thrusts. The Aquaglide was still working perfectly and, even though Jeremy's ass was tight, the dildo surged easily in and out. Up until that time, Dixie's moans and sighs and other expressions of delight had been drowned out by the louder ones of Jeremy, but she became noisier as her climax approached.

Faster and faster, the professor's dildo surged into Jeremy's ass, and he matched its speed with his own thrusts back to meet it. Harder and harder she fucked him, as she approached ecstasy from what the other dildo was doing to her pussy. With every movement, it fondled and tickled her sweet spots, while the spur did incredible things to her clit.

"I'm cumming," Dixie cried out joyfully. Her movements became faster and more frenzied, but she kept her balance, staying on her knees, and supporting her weight on Jeremy's hips as she continued pounding the dildos into his ass and her own pussy.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered, as she increased the speed of her strokes.

The whimpering and the fucking continued. The man on his knees and the woman riding on him moved wildly and frenetically until she trilled "Yes! Yes!" and climaxed.

Dixie sprawled on top of Jeremy, more satisfied than she had ever been from any of their previous times together. Not only had the new toy in Jeremy's ass given him the best fucking he had ever gotten, hers had done the same for her. She was tired from her great orgasm, and in no hurry to dismount from him.

He was in no hurry for her to leave either. The dildo remained stuffed deep inside him, and pleasure throbbed through his body from the entire channel it filled, from his ass that remained so pleasurably stretched and from his prostate. With every movement of either him or Dixie the dildo stimulated what he now thought of as his clit. From the immense pleasure he had gotten, his cock was stiff again, and as badly in need of masturbation as it had been before. He reached under his body, took hold of it and started slowly stroking it.

Once again, Dixie saw what he was doing and reached down to cover his hand with hers. "Let me," she murmured.

He let go of his cock and her soft hand started slowly stroking it again. With every movement of hers, the dildo moved inside him, and the delightful swirls of exquisite pleasure quickly had him close to cumming. He told the woman who was sprawled on top of him, and she started to jack him off faster. After a few more minutes, he climaxed, spurting more semen onto the carpet. After he was through cumming, she stopped, and removed her hand from his cock. For a long time, they were both quiet and still.

Although neither one liked the idea of ending the great time they were still having together, they both had things they needed to do, and knew they would have to get off their knees. Dixie straightened up and backed away, slowly pulling the entire eight inches of plastic cock from Jeremy's ass. He sighed, from the enormous pleasure she had given him, walked on his knees to the sofa, and used it to help him stand up. His ass was actually a little sore from the long pounding it had endured, but it was a good soreness, because it reminded him of how wonderful that day had been.

"Help me get this thing off, will you?" she asked him, turning her back so he could unbuckle the strap.

He did so, while admiring the succulent curve of her ass, and she pulled the dildo from her pussy, letting loose a great gush of her fluids that ran down her legs and dripped into the carpet. They were both unashamedly naked, but too sexed out to care very much. What they mostly had a need to do was talk about what they would be doing in the fall semester.

"I'll sign up for the last class you have in the afternoon. That way, we'll be able to come back here and spend as much time together as we want."

"Good idea. And I'll arrange it so my last class of the day is not an advanced one, so you can qualify to enroll in it."

Having decided on that, they both slowly got dressed. Dixie had some work that needed doing before tomorrow's final exam and Jeremy had finals in other classes and he needed to cram for them. Before he left, they paused at the door to share a long embrace and a deep, very affectionate kiss.

Although they were very fond of each other and regular sex partners, it was the first kiss. Neither of them expected it to be their last, and they both hoped it wouldn't be.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Dixie and Jeremy did, and expect to have in the fall semester. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12