The Professor's Lesson

Story Info
Female college professor confronts the football team.
6.2k words
4.36
104.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay Adams was not the 'typical' professor at the small, private college where she worked. She was conservative and a conformist. She was also a young, attractive, blonde female. As a result, most of her cohorts and nearly all of her economics students had a hard time figuring her out. Lindsay was temperamental, demanding, and interminably sexy. She'd wear clothes fit for a grandmother one day and trendy outfits befitting her age of thirty the next.

Several attempts by older professors to get her drunk at parties resulted in failure. She would show cleavage or a little leg when it might lead to increased funding for her department, but never for personal gain. She was happily single. Lindsay only dated guys having nothing to do with her college. There would be no whispered talk about Lindsay around water coolers if she had her way.

Her assigned parking space was in a small lot adjacent to the football and soccer teams' practice field. Generally, it was not an issue except for the long walk to get to her office in the winter. One day, however, it became an issue.

Lindsay pulled up only to find a football blocking sled half on the grass and half in her spot. It had already been a particularly aggravating day for her and this was the last straw. She pulled up as far as she could and, with nobody in sight, headed for the gymnasium next to the practice field.

She did not personally know the football coach. As far as she was concerned, sports at the college were a waste of money that could be better spent upgrading the computer network so it actually worked right. Lindsay entered a side door of the gym and proceeded down a narrow hallway. She was drawn down an intersecting hallway by the sound of voices.

As she approached a set of doors, it became apparent the voices were those of young men—she assumed the football team. Just as she was about to turn back, one door opened and a tall, broad shouldered player wearing a towel around his waist stepped out.

They were much too close for Lindsay to simply ignore him by turning. Their eyes met and they stood frozen for a second.

"Uh, um, I'm looking for the coach," Lindsay stuttered.

The player's eyes had already done a quick scan up and down Lindsay's body. She wore a light, summery dress that buttoned down the front. He thought he recognized her, but did not know Lindsay by name.

"Well, his office is clear on the other side," he said. After a short pause, he added, "It would be easier for you to cut through here than to go around."

Lindsay immediately felt a red flag go up in her mind. But before she could react, the player was blocking her retreat by craftily sidestepping her.

"I'll go around," she replied. "It's OK. It wasn't that big of..."

"No, really. Cut through," the player said, putting his hand on her arm and nudging her towards the door.

"No. I'm..."

The young man pulled open the door and all but dragged Lindsay through it. Luckily for him, there were no other player's immediately in sight or she might have either shouted or struggled. But at first glance, it appeared to Lindsay that there might, in fact, be a safe passage through the rows of lockers.

After passing three narrow rows, her opinion changed.

The player nudged Lindsay down the next aisle, at the end of which stood a couple more guys in towels. Then her worst fear came true: a naked player walked behind them.

"I shouldn't be here," Lindsay said, trying to extract herself from the grasp of the young man next to her. "I'm going back."

"Too late," he said. "C'mon."

They took half a dozen more steps to reach the end of the row of lockers. Now Lindsay could see close to fifteen players, half of them naked. She heard showers and loud talking and laughing somewhere farther back in the locker room.

When one of the guys closest to her noticed Lindsay, the player holding her said with a smile, "She's lost. I thought I'd help her find the coach's office."

Soon, the number of players congregating around Lindsay grew to twenty, and then thirty.

"The fastest route is through the shower," one player yelled out, resulting in laughter and more comments she could not understand.

"Lost my ass," one of the naked men said. "She came in on her own for a peek. She probably wants to do the team."

More laughter preceded Lindsay's final, failed attempt to escape.

"Let me go!" she ordered the guy holding her arm. "You can't make me stay."

"No, but we can change your mind about it," he replied. "Look at all these dudes just waiting to make you happy. You have your pick."

Lindsay had to purposely look anywhere except into the midst of the crowd around her in order to show her 'disinterest.'

"Let me go!"

The player moved behind Lindsay and pulled both of her arms behind her back. Her ample breasts pressed against her dress and stretched the material around the buttons straining to hold it together.

"Kevin. You're a captain. Why don't you do the honors of getting our guest ready for the shower?"

One of the largest players, still in a towel, stepped up and smiled down at the petite blonde.

"Hello, Ms. Adams," he said. "You're not in the Economics Department any more. Welcome to the team. Let me show you some of the hazing we give rookies."

With that, Kevin reached for the top button on her dress.

"Hey! Don't you dare! What do you think..."

"I think you should be quiet," Kevin told her, flipping open the first button.

Lindsay's tan skin began to appear and when he had the second button open, most of the players could see a hint of her beige-colored bra. The next button was in the middle of her tits and Kevin lingered there when it was unfastened.

A sudden silence overcame the room as he slowly progressed past her tits and down her abdomen. Her bra was plainly visible by the time he reached the bottom of her stomach. Soon, matching panties could be seen as he got to the last button. After a moment's teasing pause, he flicked it open and let the dress hang loose.

"Shit. I'm going to need a towel," one of the players said quietly, and the entire team laughed to relieve the tension.

Lindsay was not laughing. But despite her alarm, she could not entirely avoid noticing the ever-growing cocks hanging between the legs of those players without towels. Her dress did little to hide her tits and pussy and the men were beginning to show the effects of watching.

"If you're going to take a shower with us Ms. Adams, you won't need this dress," Kevin said.

"I'm not taking a shower with you," she demanded.

"We'll see."

Kevin grabbed the top of her dress on both sides and pulled it off her shoulders. The player holding her arms let go just long enough for the dress to slide off her arms, then he restrained her again. Kevin only had to hold one side of the garment and let it fall away from Lindsay's body. Amid whistles and cheers, she stood in the middle of the locker room in just her bra and panties.

By now, several erections had sprung out. Lindsay was in extraordinary shape for her age and compared favorably to most of the team's much younger girlfriends. In fact, her maturity gave most of the men their first live and in person view of a fully developed, almost naked woman, and they liked it.

"Somebody put this dress in a locker," Kevin said. "She'll need it later. For now, let's take her to the shower."

As a group, they walked the short distance to the showers, a large open space with shower heads lined up on two walls facing each other. The players still in the showers, unaware of the activity in the locker room, were shocked to see Lindsay being led into the area. Most of them turned off their shower, and stayed to watch.

"Turn that one on," Kevin said, pointing to a shower towards the center of one wall. "Not too hot."

Once it was on and tested, Kevin took Lindsay and towed her toward the water. She fought him and threatened him, but the team seemed to push her to the water through the sheer force of their presence.

Kevin stopped just inches from the shower.

"Get under it," he ordered.

Lindsay was surrounded on three sides by mammoth young men. There was no escape.

"I will have this entire team kicked off the campus for this," she growled. "Every single one of you."

"My recollection is that you entered the locker room through a back door and snuck up on us, only to offer to take a shower if we all watched. Isn't that how everybody else saw it?"

The team was unanimous in its agreement with Kevin.

He smiled. "Now get under it."

Lindsay seemed to move in slow motion as she ducked under the torrent of water. What transpired over the next couple minutes will never be forgotten by anybody who witnessed it.

As the water flowed over her hair, and down her body, it began to soak through her bra and panties. Slowly but surely they became transparent. Lindsay's nipples stood out amid her dark areolas and the outline of her pussy lips clung to her panties. Her ass seemed to fall out of the tiny strips of wet material in the back. She looked, for all intents and purposes, to be nude.

"Holy crap," a player exclaimed.

If there were any flaccid cocks in the room, they were hidden under towels. The men spent the next minute or two simply staring at her.

"Get undressed," Kevin finally said.

"I think you've had enough fun for one day," Lindsay argued.

"I said get undressed."

Lindsay pulled her wet hair away from the sides of her face and reached back for the hook in her bra. Even after it was undone, she waited. She lowered the straps, waited a few more seconds, and angrily pulled off the bra. A few whoops rang out, but for the most part the guys just watched, and appreciated what they saw.

Lindsay's tits were full, firm, and dripping water in the most erotic manner possible. The light in the shower reflected off her damp skin and resulted in a view that finalized the erections of those not already there.

"The panties," Kevin said.

"You will be the first one to go," Lindsay hissed.

Then every pair of eyes was on the professor as she pulled off the soaked underwear. The men had already received a good preview, but she was even more incredible with the panties completely off. Faint tan lines of a smallish bikini indicated Lindsay had either used a tanning bed at some time to even out the tan, or occasionally tanned naked. In either case, the contrast in skin color increased her sensuality under the water.

"OK. The game's over. Let me go," she pronounced with as much authority as she could muster.

"Not yet," Kevin countered quickly. "It's actually just begun. What a waste it would be if you came this far and didn't get to take advantage of it."

Kevin pulled on his towel and removed it, revealing a swollen cock with a large head that was turning a purplish pink. Lindsay stared for a second, and then looked up at Kevin.

He said, "Show me how a professor sucks cock."

Up until now, Lindsay had thought she could get away with just the strip show and shower. Now the reality of physical contact with these guys was hitting her, and she was very afraid.

"No. I won't...I mean you can't...," she stammered.

"Andy. Will you assist the professor, please," Kevin told one of the other players.

An older looking player pushed through the crowd to get behind Lindsay. He was naked and sported a semi-erection that equaled, or surpassed, Kevin's. Andy was a senior captain known on the team as quite a prankster. Kevin knew Andy would not hesitate to take part in the further humiliation of Lindsay.

Andy pushed Lindsay away from the shower until she was close enough to Kevin to touch him. Then Andy pushed down on her shoulders to force Lindsay onto her knees.

"Take it," Kevin told her. "I bet you've done this to more than one of your students. Show us how it's done."

Lindsay felt a chill fall over her body as she was away from the warm water, but still wet. She sensed her nipples stiffening, and it wasn't from the sight of Kevin's big cock starting to grow even harder in front of her face.

Kevin moved so that the tip of the cock hit Lindsay's lips, resulting in roars of approval from the team.

"Open up, you whore," Kevin demanded in his roughest voice yet.

The moment Lindsay's mouth opened just a crack; Kevin leaned forward and forced his cock inside. Lindsay groaned with surprise at the sudden insertion, but then closed her lips around it and realized she wasn't going to gag. The warmth of the penis was almost soothing, but she also knew it meant he would harden and eventually...well, she didn't want to think about it.

Lindsay only had to kneel there as Kevin began to fuck her mouth amid the merriment of his teammates. They watched her tits sway as Kevin's pace picked up and Lindsay's head was rocked back and forth. Some of the guys moved behind her so they could watch her ass, the last few drops of water still trickling off.

One of those observing was Andy and he was not about to let Kevin have all the fun. He moved directly behind Lindsay, his huge cock sticking out like an exaggerated strap-on.

"Stand up and bend over," Andy told Lindsay.

"No. You can't. Isn't this enough?" she pleaded.

"Get up. And bend over!"

Lindsay got on her feet, leaned over to put Kevin's cock back in her mouth, and spread her feet just enough to balance herself. Andy forced her into a wider stance with his hands. Then his cock moved into place at the entrance to her cunt.

"The cheerleaders like it in the ass. How about you professors?" Andy asked. "Do you want it in the ass, too?"

She shook her head rapidly and quickly shouted out 'No!' without taking Kevin out of her mouth. Andy smiled and pushed the head of his cock between her wet, pink pussy lips. The entire team watched him as he prepared to penetrate Lindsay.

If it wasn't for the cock firmly planted between her lips, Lindsay may well have screamed loud enough for the entire campus to hear her when Andy's thick penis was thrust into her. It felt like a baseball bat as it drove forward until Andy's balls smacked against her pussy. Lindsay had to grab Kevin by the ass to steady herself and cheers echoed throughout the locker room.

Now the taking of Lindsay was nearly complete. She prayed for them to cum quickly and that time would not allow every member of the team to have their turn. And she prayed for one more thing; that her body would not betray her. Already, Andy's cock was stimulating her in places that normally only her fingers could reach. She felt the moisture around his cock increasing and that would only make things easier. She wanted to cry.

For nearly three minutes the sucking and fucking continued. Then Kevin finally gave all the signs of being ready to cum. He groaned, tilted his head back, and put both hands on the back of Lindsay's head. He thrust his cock into her mouth and prepared to empty his balls.

Kevin suddenly pulled out and wrapped his fingers around his cock, wanting to put on a good show for the team. He masturbated in front of the professor's face while Andy continued to fuck her from behind. Every cock in the room was rock hard as the entire team awaited their orgasms. Kevin was first.

With a thunderous groan, he pulled on his cock and forced out the first stream of cum. Lindsay took it on the face and chin, followed by a rapid succession of shots.

"Open up!" Kevin shouted.

Lindsay spread her lips and Kevin deposited the remainder of his semen onto her tongue. Cum dripped down her cheeks and out of the corner of her mouth. Kevin used the tip of his cock to spread it around her face, much to the delight of the team.

Andy maintained a steady tempo while he fucked her. Once Kevin was done, Andy reached around and roughly took hold of one of Lindsay's tits. He squeezed it and pulled on the nipple, rolling it between his fingers. This manipulation of Lindsay's very sensitive nipples and the continued pressure from Andy's cock brought Lindsay to the realization she was close to cumming. Her worst fear was coming true.

"She's gonna cum," one of the players yelled out. "Make her cum, Andy."

The other players added their support for the idea and Andy reached down for Lindsay's clit.

"Oh God, no!" Lindsay shouted. "No!"

Andy rubbed her harder and pounded her even faster with his cock. He was fighting a desperate need to cum just to see Lindsay orgasm first. He couldn't wait much longer.

Lindsay's face clearly showed everybody in the room how near she was, too. Her eyes were clamped shut and her mouth hung open in the universal sign of an orgasm about to start. Her body felt totally out of her control and her pussy throbbed like never before.

"Stop! Stop! Oh God, please...," Lindsay moaned.

Then with a series of incoherent sounds, the beautiful, young economics professor came in front of the entire football team in the shower. Andy held her up, massaging her tits and rubbing her clit through what seemed to be multiple orgasms. When it felt like she was almost done, Andy pulled out and masturbated until stream after stream of white cum flowed onto the top of her ass. In the end, he had his hand on her pussy and his cock flat against her lower back, letting the last few drops of his cum spread across her skin.

###

Lindsay Adams stormed into the office of football coach George Bankard the day following the incident. She slammed the door shut and stared at him intently.

"Yesterday, I was raped by more than a dozen of your players. I decided to let you know, personally, that I will be suing you, the players, and the college for allowing this to happen," Lindsay stated in a tense voice.

The coach leaned back in his chair and put both hands behind his head.

"Really?" he asked calmly.

"Is there anything you want to say before I leave?" Lindsay said, her entire body shaking with emotion.

"Actually, yes, there is," George said quickly, leaning forward again. "Do you think we should offer the video as evidence?"

After taking a few seconds to try to comprehend his meaning, Lindsay asked, "What video?"

"The video one of my guys took in the shower."

Lindsay's look of disbelief pleased the coach. He reached over for the mouse to his computer and, after a few clicks, turned the monitor so Lindsay could see it. Suddenly, she was looking at herself being undressed in the shower.

"Of course that will be evidence in this case," Lindsay said. "And if you destroy that..."

George laughed. "Destroy it? Hardly, Ms. Adams. We think this would play well on the Internet. Especially the parts where you are crying out 'Oh God, please' over and over, until you cum. By the way, how many times DID you cum?"

"You'll also hear me begging them to stop," Lindsay stated firmly.

"Funny. I've watched this several times and I never heard that once," George replied. "And if it makes you feel better, I get hard every single time I see it."

His meaning was now clear. A doctored video of the entire thing was NOT what Lindsay expected to encounter. She was now even more flustered and bewildered, rapidly debating in her mind the best next move.

"Coach, this will be the end of your career. I'll make certain of THAT," Lindsay said with authority.

"Then are you prepared for the consequences of this video appearing online?"

George placed his hand on the keyboard.

"One click and it's available all over the world, Ms. Adams."

She knew it would take more than that, but the point was made and her options were limited. He saw the resignation in her eyes.

George said, "Should we discuss how you can prevent that from happening?"

"What the fuck do you want?" Lindsay asked with disgust.

The coach leaned back in his chair, put his hands behind his head in a sign of total relaxation, and gazed at Lindsay.

"It may not be a matter of what I want," he said with emphasis on the I. "I'd like to find out what YOU want. And I have somebody who just might help us get the answer."

12