The Professor's New Toy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sky complied, and with controlled excitement Bess began to stroke herself along the seam of her slacks as she recited her address. She loved the look of a woman's body, especially from the rear, and Sky's profile was classically sexy to Bess; when standing with legs and feet together, Sky's crack was naturally parted, the view of her asshole and pussy was not obstructed by her cheeks.

"Now turn and sit on my desk; put your feet up there and spread your legs" she commanded, "and leave those sandals on." Sky obeyed, finding herself bottomless and spread on Bess's desk like a stripper in a club, her arms extended behind her to support her upper body. The hyper-extension of her legs pulled her thigh muscles tight while her little pussy gaped open, her moist inner lips feeling cool from contact with the air.

"Well, here's your deal my little pet, the only deal you will get" she said huskily, fighting the urge to rise and slip a finger into the pink slit spread before her.

"Pick a night this week when you will come for a visit, a long visit. Plan to be occupied for the entire night" she ordered firmly.

"We'll have a sleepover" Bess laughed.

"Do you drink" she further inquired?

"Yes" Sky responded.

"Delightful, that should lubricate things, so to speak," Bess said as she chuckled at her little joke.

Sky thought fast, unnerved at the spectacle the woman was making of herself as she noticed that she was stroking herself in front of her through her slacks. Wanting to get her legs closed, her skirt on and out of the office as soon as possible, she said "is Friday ok" and then added "Dr Drake" as an afterthought.

"Dr Drake" Bess repeated and smiled, "you're a quick study Dear."

"Yes, Dr Drake" Sky intoned as Bess smiled inwardly at how easily she could manipulate her.

"Yes, I believe it is. Now come here and kneel for me" she ordered with a sense of urgency in her voice as her fingers moved more roughly against her crotch in the fading light. A department meeting was scheduled in the next hour and she wanted to wrap up here with a final act of submission from her protégé.

Sky climbed off of the desk and kneeled between the professor's legs and looked away from the woman's crotch, embarrassed at seeing another female masturbating in front of her, regardless that the woman was fully clothed. "Are we shy about masturbating my dear?" Bess asked.

"I've. . .just. . .never" Sky started to answer as her voice trailed off.

Bess removed her hand from her sex and spread her legs wide. "A parting kiss My Dear," she requested, spreading her legs for Sky's access.

Sky leaned forward and kissed the seam of Bess's clothed crotch, just a peck, but it established in her mind what would be required of her on Friday, or at least what she thought would be required of her. She could smell the woman's musk through the material as she breathed. Bess leaned forward and placed her hand under Sky's chin and pulled her face up to meet hers. She bent down and kissed her lustfully, the hand first under her chin having moved to the back of her head to pull her into her as their lips crushed together in a long and torrid kiss. It was clear to Sky that Bess was aroused, just as it was clear to Bess that Sky was either a good actor or was unconsciously becoming aroused.

"That will do for now" she ordered as reluctantly she pulled away from Sky, "now get that skirt on. We can't have you running the halls looking like that, although it would be a delight if you did my Dear."

The girl whispered with head bowed, "yes Dr Drake" as she pulled her skirt on. As she moved to leave, Bess came up behind and kissed her on the neck below and behind her ear as she pressed her body into Sky's, holding the two of them together.

Sky could feel the woman's large breasts pressing into her back as Bess reached around her front and cupped the mound of Sky's pussy, which she only then realized had moistened. Bess cupped a breast through her bra and the material of Sky's top with her other hand.

"Pobre Chica, you are wet as well. I am so pleased," Bess whispered as she intrusively fiddled with the girl's labia and plunged the tip of her tongue deep into her ear to match the tip of her middle finger dipped into the girl's warmth.

"Until Friday then" she whispered huskily.

"When we arrive we are waxed bare, everywhere" she emphasized.

"We wear a tasteful black choker but no perfume, and we will have showered and cleansed ourselves inside and out. We wear white bikini panties, one size too small for that lovely derriere, under our jeans. Our toes and nails are painted clear to match." And with this Bess moved her hand from the girl's pussy and cupped one of her ass cheeks with a finger clearly poised on Sky's asshole.

"Our hair is in a ponytail" she continued as she massaged her tight backdoor so firmly that Sky began to realize that her ass would figure in their liaison on Friday.

"Our makeup is modest. Our jewelry is tasteful. You will wear a white blouse and a bra. Do you understand?" Bess asked.

Sky meekly responded in the affirmative as she felt Bess withdraw her finger from her asshole and then replace it moistened with saliva. She circled her sphincter without entering her tender backdoor

"Do we own a vibrator?" Bess inquired.

Bess hesitated, "yes" she responded, although she owned no vibrator.

"Bring it, My Dear. I'll show you how to use it" she chuckled, but Sky, who could think only of getting out of the office, failed to get the joke.

"Then this class is dismissed" Bess added as she opened her office door wide enough for her victim's departure and gave her a playful parting slap on the rump. She watched Sky disappear in the hall as literally she sucked the girl's taste from her fingers.

Sky left the office in a state of shock, walking quickly through the empty halls to the ladies' room. She entered and rushed to a stall. There was no toilet paper, and instinctively she reached into her skirt pocket and grabbed what she thought was a tissue to dab her tears, which again began to flow. Only then did she recognize her own torn thong in her hand. Bess placed them into the girl's pocket unbeknownst to her. She sat briefly and peed, crying softly all the while.

Riding home she comforted herself by rubbing her bare pussy and thinking of some of the guys she had been with before, to purge her head of the memory of what had just happened.

Bess began to prepare for her meeting as the scent of the girl that remained in the office began to get to her. She was quite horny and could barely contain herself with the thought of fully conquering her new charge, and in ways that the young girl no doubt had never imagined. She locked her office door, undid her belt buckle, unzipped her fly and allowed her pants to fall to her ankles.

The moist cotton of her panties molded to her shaved mound as she sat back and rubbed her lips through the material. She pulled it to the side and slid a finger up and down her furrow, shuddering each time she touched her swollen clit, now distended from inside its hood. The panties began to cut into her skin, so she stood and removed them along with her slacks.

Laying back on the loveseat she spread wide her legs and pulled her knees back. Her pussy veritably soaked, she easily curled two fingers into her depth as she merely tapped at her inflamed clit with her thumb. Still teasing herself, she held off from what would have been a quick orgasm, as she reached her other hand under her leg to tickle her asshole.

Soon she could no longer hold off and, spreading and pulling her legs back further, dug deeply into her now sodden muff. She closed her eyes and came hard in waves, crying out repeatedly in a soft and deep moan as her fluids first squirted and then dribbled over the leather cushions until her ass rested in a juicy mess on the leather and her legs dropped to the floor exhausted.

Bess closed her legs on her hand as she continued to cup her pussy until the sensations slowly faded. She laughed to herself as she returned to the task of her impending meeting. Finally she thought as she left the office, a reason to vacuum the house.

12