The Professor's New Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bess took this opportunity to unbutton slowly her blouse and remove it, letting it fall behind her and onto Sky’s outstretched legs. She took her breasts in her hands and squeezed each, as if to demonstrate their size and density. Reaching down to her crotch she slipped two fingers, one on either side of Sky’s nose essentially, in between her pussy and Sky’s lingual ministrations, dipping to wet her fingers in the saliva and fluids now beginning to flow down the sides of Sky’s cheeks and into her mussed hair.

Bess wet her nipples with the moisture and circled them, forcibly pinching and flicking the large nipples. Sky closed her eyes and continued to service Bess, her tongue now lapping into her depths like a deft little machine, curling into the wet darkness as her nose rubbed against Bess’s clitoris.

Bess subtly shifted her pelvis forward and slightly repositioned herself. The girl kept licking as unbeknownst to Sky the object of her focus shifted from Bess’s pussy to Bess’s backdoor. Only now did Bess allow herself the luxury of a moan as the girl’s lips and tongue saturated her most sensitive spot, tongue now in ass. Bess reached behind her and down and pulled her cheeks apart so that the fullness of her lower fissure, pussy to ass, literally engulfed Sky’s face, her nose now centered on Bess’s pussy as she began to rock herself on Sky’s face.

Sky, cognac and valium and all, suddenly woke to her actions and attempted to say “no” as she tried to escape her position. Bess held her head by the hair and continued to rub herself on Sky’s face as the dam broke suddenly and she keened a deep feminine moan to the exploding orgasm. Sky had stopped licking, but Bess was roughly masturbating on the girl’s face as fluid welled into her mouth, choking her with the scent and liquid bounty of her tormenter. Her wiggling protests were enough to sustain Bess’s sensations as she crested again, this time less, yet dribbled fluid from her pussy down over Sky’s nose and closed mouth.

Bess reached behind herself and slipped a long middle finger deep into her ass to sustain a third wave, Sky suddenly realizing that her mouth and lips were locked against Bess’s asshole and felt the finger moving in and out of her professor’s fundament, tasting the earthiness of a woman’s ass for the first time as Bess feverishly pistoned her finger in and out of her backdoor.

Out of nowhere and perhaps unexpectedly to both of them Bess quickly dropped off of the couch and in between Sky’s legs. Bess forced her mouth onto Sky’s as she kissed her furiously, reveling in her taste on the girl’s breath. She reached down to Sky’s panties to discover the depth of her charge’s excitement, her panties now plastered onto her bare, drenched muff.

Bess pulled the material down and aside and in one swift move shoved two fingers into Sky’s tight box and still a third deep into the tightness of her virgin ass. Sky cried out as Bess curled her fingers into her G-spot and began to massage her there, pinching her pubic bone between the two fingers curled into her pussy and her thumb, now massaging her little clitoris. Sky uncontrollably moaned and thrashed from the attention as she quickly closed in on an orgasm. Perversely, Bess lay three fingers from her other hand into the girl’s mouth—including the middle one that had spent considerable time up her ass and finger-fucked not only her pussy and ass but her mouth as well. Sky sucked her fingers frantically as her thighs bucked and fought to engulf as much of Bess’s other hand as possible. That is, until she realized what was in her mouth.

Sky thrashed her head from side to side to force Bess to extract the fingers, which she did immediately. But Bess ceased giving attention to her nether regions as well, withdrawing her fingers and leaving in Sky the most unsatisfied feeling of absence she had ever experienced. Bess merely tapped a finger on Sky’s clit, just enough to keep the fire alight, but not nearly enough to foster the explosion she desired.

“No, please” Sky pined, her legs writhing around and clenching as her ass slipped in the wet puddle on the hard wood floor.

“Please what” Bess inquired.

“You know” Sky replied breathlessly.

“I’m sure I don’t my drenched little Darling. Please what.”

“Don’t stop” she replied, somehow knowing that this still would not be enough, her body jerking with each teasing tap on her clit.

“Stop what” Bess continued, “you have to tell me what you want if you expect me to help you.”

“Keep using your fingers” Sky blurted out.

“But you wanted me to stop” Bess reminded her, “you have to make up your mind Lovely, which do you really want” she taunted as she ran a finger around Sky’s pussy, up to her clit and down her crack.

“Finger me please” she whined.

“Where” Bess still taunted.

“Everywhere” Sky said, her eyes staring blankly down at Bess’s breasts.

“Just like before?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what exactly” she taunted, her mouth inches from Sky’s, as Bess slightly increased the pressure on Sky’s pussy.

“Yes please do exactly what you were doing before.”

“And do whatever I want.”

Sky paused here, biting her lip and quivering slightly with eyes averted before a tap to her clit sent a jerk through her body, “whatever you want.”

“That’s my Dear” Bess said as she unexpectedly turned and, on hands and knees with her ass a foot or so from Sky’s face, dropped her head to the floor and brought a hand up between her spread legs. She moved closer to Sky’s face as one finger poised over her asshole and then dipped into the hilt, followed by several strokes in and out of her nut brown hole. Sky looked away, though all the while quite aware of what was happening.

Bess turned between Sky’s legs and, kneeling, kissed her long and passionately, pulling her head into her so forcibly that it hurt both of their lips. She then raised her left hand to Sky’s mouth as she inserted fingers into the girl in the identical positions. Sky shivered as a wave of pleasure surged through her as two fingers again pressed her G-Spot, one buried in her ass, and her pubic bone again was pinched between the two inside and the thumb massaging her clit. She was brought to the brink when Bess brought to her lips the finger she had just pulled from her ass and halted the motion of her other hand.

“Baby needs to suck” she said as she held the finger suspended six inches from Sky’s lips as fingers quivered deep in her body. Sky closed her eyes and moved her head forward to engulf Bess’s finger and then reopened then when she contacted only air.

“But now you have to ask nicely” Bess teased.

“Please” she asked.

“Please what” Bess continued.

“Oh come on” Sky pleaded with just a hint of frustration in her voice.

Bess moved to pull her fingers from her and drop her hand from her face when Sky, realizing that she was about to lose what she now wanted, cried “Nooooo. Please let me suck your finger.”

Bess smiled and moved her face closer to Sky and kissed the girl on the forehead as she continued the drill, “why do you want to suck my finger.”

“Because I need to cum” she blurted out, instantly aware from the expression on Bess’s face that her answer was wrong, and simultaneously realizing what was required of her.

Sky boldly reached for Bess’s hand and moved it to an inch from her mouth as she said in a soft and quivering voice “because the taste of your beautiful ass is what I need Dr Drake, with your permission.”

Bess let her maneuver her glistening finger into her mouth, and as she did Bess pulled Sky over the edge. She synchronized her finger thrusts on each hand, and quickly Sky began to whine through her nose. Her moans turned into a nasal scream, matching the flailing of her body as it rode Bess’s fingers, her mouth just another hole to be fingered along with her pussy and asshole. Bess watched with controlled delight as Sky reveled in the assorted violations and blissfully rode her oppressor’s digits to several wet and obviously satisfying orgasms.

Bess finally pulled her fingers from the girl and leaned in and kissed her, then rising to grab her cognac.

“Back in a minute my Sweet” she announced as she left Sky temporarily spend in a puddle of her own fluids. A quick glance at a clock confirmed that all that and it was only 7:30 with all night to go. What would happen next Sky wondered.

12