The Professor's Payback

Story Info
Professor gets revenge on her cheating boyfriend.
5.3k words
4.27
52.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus peered through the small glass window of the doorway. He spent so many days inside that very same classroom, sitting through a boring lecture, staring through the opposite side of the same window wishing to get the fuck out. But this time was different.

He spotted his favorite Professor at the chalkboard, cleaning up her notes from today's class.

Her name was Laura Chen...Professor Chen – most desirable professor in all the university.

She was very popular among the male students. Her classes were always the first to fill up during registration time. Professor Chen was as well known for her brilliant mind (she was the youngest tenured professor on campus), as much as for her sexy outfits (particularly her Louboutin heels, which she seemed to have in every color). Everyone also knew that she was spoken for. His name was Lex Rockwood. Coach Rockwood. The young hotshot football coach at the University.

Sweat formed around Marcus' usual areas. What he was doing was potential academic and social suicide. Nonetheless; he summoned up all the courage he could, took a deep breath, wiped the sweat off his brow, and turned the door handle.

He quietly popped his head in and just admired Professor Chen from afar. Her sexy Asian ass swayed rhythmically side to side as she wiped the white chalk off the blackboard. Today she was looking especially fine in a stunning taut, sleeveless red dress that clung to her curvy and toned frame. The hem of her dress stopped mid thigh, which showed off her sexy legs sheathed in black nylon. The worst kept secret around campus was whether she wore leggings or thigh high stockings, because her dresses and skirts were always so short that from the right angle some lucky student could see the stocking tops and even a hint of exposed thigh and garter strap. And as expected, the professor's uniform was topped off with her classic patent black leather Louboutin pumps. The reds of her soles matched her dress to perfection.

The room was empty. Marcus cleared his throat, entered the room, and closed the heavy door behind him.

Professor Chen turned around mid swipe, "Marcus?"

"Hi, Professor. Sorry to bother you."

"No, please come in. I'm just shocked to see you after class hours."

"Ha...yes...I know. Guess you didn't expect to see me."

"That's not what I meant. Please come in." Professor Chen turned back and finished wiping the blackboard clean. Marcus walked up and made his way to the front of the classroom...fantasizing that she was wiping his cock clean instead of the chalkboard.

Marcus had played through what he was going to say all day, yet he still couldn't get the words out. "I...uh...uh..."

Professor Chen glanced at her watch, "It's late. I actually have to go to my office. You can tell me on the way there." She quickly grabbed her bag and some books and gestured towards the door. Marcus figured her office might be a better setting anyway, so he gestured the same. And together they were off...

They made their way through the hallway towards the elevator doors, as her heels clacked and echoed against the tiled floor. In mid-stride, Professor Chen turned and asked Marcus, "What did you want to talk about? The upcoming final? Today's lecture?"

"Um...no...it's not school related?"

"Oh, OK. I'm not a great advice giver, but go ahead."

"Actually, it's about Coach Rockwood."

They arrived at the elevator bank and Professor Chen pressed the "Up" button, "Oh. I didn't know you played football on the team?"

"I don't" Marcus shook his head.

Since it was fairly late in the evening, the elevator door "dinged" quickly and the doors opened up. The two stepped in.

As Professor Chen hit the button for the 30th floor, she turned to Marcus, "Oh, if it's about tryouts or anything like that....the coach and I don't discuss those types of things." She stopped, unintentionally checking him out. "But you look like you're in good shape."

Marcus heard that a lot. Mostly because he was black and built like a linebacker.

It was an express elevator and just like that, the door "dinged" again and opened up on the 30th floor.

Professor Chen took a step out just as Marcus blurted out, "I caught Coach Rockwood cheating on you with the Dean's secretary...Ms. Chow."

The shocking statement made Professor Chen turn on her heels, "Excuse me. What?"

"I caught Coach Rockwood and Ms. Chow...together."

Professor Chen took a deep breath and calmly replied, "Marcus. You know those are some serious accusations you are making. You can't just go around making stuff up."

"I'm not lying Ms. Chen. They were kissing. Then were naked. They fucked."

Professor Chen spoke more firmly this time. "Listen Marcus. I see how you look at me during class...and even right now. And I'm flattered that you find me attractive. But what you're saying is a lie and I want you to seriously consider the next words that come out of your mouth."

Marcus didn't say anything. Professor Chen spun on her heels again, "Good night Marcus. Let's pretend we didn't have this conversation." And she quickly sped down the hallway towards her office.

Just as she reached her office doorway, Marcus caught up to her and shoved his phone in front of her face. It took her a moment to register the image she was looking at. But there in all its digital glory was a slightly blurry picture of Coach Rockwood and Janet Chow in a naked embrace.

"I told you I wasn't lying. I also have video if you still don't believe me."

"Fuck me Coach Rockwood...Give me that big White cock." Janet's voice could be heard in the video loud and clear.

Seated in her fancy and comfortable office chair, Professor Chen watched in horror. As Janet's screams intensified along with the obnoxious repetitive sound of her boyfriend moaning "Oh Janet", Professor Chen shut off the video and turned away.

Several moments of silence passed. Marcus just let her take some time.

She stared out the window in disbelief. "I can't believe this." She murmured. "I can't fucking believe this." She screamed. Professor Chen turned around and faced Marcus. "How am I supposed to react to that? I don't even know what to do with this." She threw the phone across her desk as it skidded off the end and clanged on the floor.

"I'm sorry. I felt you should know. I hope I did the right thing."

"No. It's not your fault. You did the right thing."

Another moment of silence passed before Professor Chen spoke again, "And with her...that fucking bitch. Of all people, why her?"

Marcus was sensing that there was some hatred under the surface between Professor Chen and Ms. Chow and he was right.

Janet Chow and Laura Chen had a long running frenemy relationship. They pretended to like one another, but secretly despised each other. Janet was envious that everyone loved Professor Chen. Laura was the golden girl who had it all: Beauty and brains, family money and social status. The fact she was with the most desirable bachelor on campus was the tip of the iceberg. Laura on the other hand, hated how Janet always tried to copy her. Janet's jealousy was always evident and Laura could feel a Talented Mr. Ripley's like infatuation. The fact that Janet always flirted with Coach right in front of her was a constant slap in the face.

After several more seconds of silence, Marcus spoke, "If it's any consolation Professor. You deserve better. A woman as beautiful...and smart...and sexy...and classy...and fucking hot...excuse me, I mean, what kind of guy would be crazy enough to cheat on you." He paused. "And in my book, that secretary...she not even in your league."

Once again Professor Chen said nothing. So Marcus tried to fill in the air of silence. "I always thought Coach Steele was a loser anyway. I mean FUCK HIM."

Just then Professor Chen stood up and slapped her hands on the desk, "You know, you're right. FUCK HIM."

Marcus nodded and shouted along with Professor Chen. "Yea...FUCK HIM."

But Professor Chen didn't stop there. "AND FUCK HER TOO. THAT SLUT." Then Professor Chen turned towards Marcus with seething anger, "FUCK YOU TOO."

Marcus pointed to himself, caught off guard. "Fuck me? I'm just trying to help you out."

He was even more surprised when Professor Chen sidled up next to him. In her ridiculous 4 ½ inch heels, she was almost his height and he was a solid 6 feet tall. She spoke softly now, her warm breathe burning the stubble of hair on his chin, "No Marcus. I'm gonna Fuck You." she said seductively before leaning in and giving him a hard, wet kiss.

It took Marcus a second to realize what was happening before he reciprocated. He wrapped his arms around Professor Chen and held her tight. Their tongues explored each others' mouths as their hands did the same with each other's bodies.

When they released their kiss, Marcus could see the passion and lust oozing out of Professor Chen. Marcus was dumbfounded.

Professor Chen barked, "Don't just stand there. Unzip my fucking dress."

Marcus did as he was told slowly unzipping her expensive, designer red dress to reveal her tan, smooth skin.

Professor Chen rambled on, "I'm done with that asshole. He lost a good thing too."

When Marcus finally unzipped her dress and let it fall off her shoulders and down to the floor, Professor Chen spun around and stepped out of her dress. She stood there naked, except for her garters, stockings, and heels for Marcus to admire. And his slowly engorged cock was proof that he liked what he saw.

"My tits are much nicer than hers." Professor Chen continued on, her anger fueling her desire.

As she stepped closer to his body, Marcus grabbed hold of her and pulled her in close. "Those are the most perfect tits I've ever seen." he commented as he fondled her impressive B cups with his large hands. He leaned in and began sucking on each nipple as his hands grabbed and squeezed each tit.

Professor Chen cooed, "That's right baby. I like it hard." She paused and looked down at him and made eye contact, "If you fuck me right. IF YOU FUCK ME RIGHT. I will pass you with flying colors."

Marcus didn't need any more motivation. He spun her around 180 degrees and then pushed her forward onto her firm wooden office table. He lifted her left leg up and rested her shin on the table...her expensive Louboutin heels hanged off the edge. He measured the opening between her legs and dove in head first. He wasted no time, taking long deep licks from her asshole to her clit. He repeated this motion, until her pussy had a nice glistening shine of saliva and then he dug in and concentrated on her sensitive clit.

"Oh my god...ooohhhh.....uuhhh....oh god. Right there. Right there. Suck on my fucking clit." Professor Chen exclaimed.

Marcus then darted his tongue at her pussy hole and stuck his tongue in and out of her. She gasped and squealed in delight. He then released his tongue from her pussy and teased her with soft bites and kisses up and down each thigh, caressing her stocking covered legs simultaneously with each hand. Then with cat quick relflexes, he dove tongue first back in between her legs. He targeted her clit, pussy hole, the outer edges of her pussy lips, and her asshole repeatedly. By now, her pussy was soaking wet from her own natural juices as well as the nice coating of saliva from Marcus' tongue.

Professor Chen moaned, "Uuhhh....ooohhhh...mmmmm.....oh...right there. Right there. Yea, yea, yea."

Once again, Marcus released his tongue and went for her firm ass cheeks...he kissed and licked each cheek before giving her a hard slap on her backside. He gave one more playful slap before he returned to the sweet and tangy taste of her drooling pussy.

Professor Chen squirmed and whimpered, "Oh fuck Marcus. That's so good. Ooohhhh.....Uuuuhhhh." She turned her head to look back at him and cooed, "Do you want to put your cock in there? You want to put your cock in there, don't you?

Marcus didn't respond. Instead; he gave one final long lick from her clit to her asshole, slapped her ass again, and then stood up. He lined up his dick with her saliva coated pussy hole and inched his dick closer. When the space between was no more, he slowly rubbed his dick against her wet pussy and asked, "Is this what you want"

"Fuck yes. I want it. I want that big black cock." Professor Chen begged.

His hand guided his cock until it eclipsed her pussy wall. Upon collision, he pushed forward and squeezed his thick cock into her tight pussy. She instantly felt the impact and slammed the desk hard, "Oh fuck. Fuck it's big."

Marcus grimaced as he felt resistance, "Oh fuck, it's so tight." But he pressed on and pushed forward inch by inch.

Professor Chen also grimaced and braced herself. She spread her legs even wider and reached back and pushed her ass cheeks apart, hoping that it would spread her pussy to its limits, "Yea, it's fucking tight. Spit on that shit."

Marcus eased back a bit, so just his cock head was still inside her and dropped a wad of spit right where his dick and her pussy met. He then pushed back in, this time feeling less resistance. Before long, he was all the way in and slowly working up a nice back and forth rhythm.

"Yea, fuck that tight little pussy hole. Make it fit." Professor Chen screamed in between moans and cries of passion and ecstasy.

Her pussy was now sopping wet and stretched to its limits as Marcus began to pick up speed. With each thrust she moaned and screamed. Each time Marcus slid the shaft of his cock out of her pussy, a thick white coat of pussy juice was left on his thick black cock. After several grunts and thrusts, Marcus was in perfect rhythm. In and out. In and out. Her pussy was at the perfect level and he was able to line his cock up in a comfortable standing position. His body was in a complete relaxed state, which allowed him to pound into her pussy with ease and maximum force. His hands clenched around each hip as he slammed his body hard and fast into his sexy professor. Marcus hit every nerve. Touched every spot. Professor Chen felt him so deep inside of her, that she buried her face in the hard wooden table and held on for dear life, "Oh yea, just like that. Just like that. Yea...yea...fuck my pussy. Ooohhh....uuhhhh....oh my god...yea....yea...yea....oh fuck...ooohhhh ffffuuuccckkkkk yea...."

With the constant encouragement from her sexy professor's voice, Marcus continued on determined to make her cum. Professor Chen screamed again, "Yea, fucking do it. Fuck that pussy...yea...yea...uuhhh..uhhh. Oohhh Fuck!"

Her screams became louder and louder. She urged him to fuck her harder and harder. She demanded that he make her scream so loud, Coach Rockwood and Janet Chow could hear her wherever they were. Like a good pupil, Marcus obliged. He hammered into her until he felt Professor Chen's body start to tense up. Her pussy muscles squeezed his cock tight as she bellowed, "I'm gonna cum. You're gonna make me cum."

It was so intense that her left leg dropped off the table. She was plastered against the table as her high heel shoe found the floor. But Marcus didn't miss a beat...as he continued to pound her pussy over and over again until she came all over his cock.

When it was over, he removed his cock out of her soaking wet pussy as she panted and gasped heavily. Her body spread out on the table like a corpse.

Marcus gave her a few minutes to let her calm down from her orgasmic high. All the while, he gently teased her pussy with his cock..."You want me to put it back in there?"

Professor Chen begged, "Oh, I'm just a little girl. And you got a big dick."

Marcus quickly fell in love with her dirty little mouth. Underneath her elegant demeanor and style, was a cock hungry slut just waiting to get out. So he ordered her to clean his cock with her dirty mouth.

Professor Chen was more than happy to do so, as she jumped off the table hungrily, "Yea, you want me to swallow all my cum off your cock?" She didn't wait for an answer as she inhaled his cock and greedily sucked the sticky white goo off.

"That's it. Keep doing that shit...clean my cock and then spit on it." Marcus egged her on.

She took one final long slurp of his cock and then slid it out of her mouth. A long string of saliva ran from the tip of his cock to her lips. She double fisted his big cock as she reared back and worked up a mouth full of saliva and then spit it all over his cock. She massaged her spit into the skin of his cock like it was an ointment, "Yea, you want all that spit on your cock. You want a nasty blowjob." And she did just that. Working her hands, tongue, and mouth like the dirty slut she was fast becoming before Marcus' eyes.

Marcus liked a pair of hands around his cock as long as they weren't his own, but he wanted to see how much cock he could stuff down her throat. So he had her hold her hands behind her back as he face fucked her roughly. She took it like a champ, gagging on his cock as drool spilled out the sides of her mouth.

Finally, Professor Chen had to pull back, "I'm sorry, I need to use both my fucking hands. This big fucking cock...I just have to stroke it." As she went back to double fisting his big cock in her two little hands.

After several sloppy, slurpy minutes of heavenly head, Marcus had enough of her mouth...for now. He wanted pussy, so he ordered her to get her sexy ass back on the desk.

Professor Chen teased as she stood up and crawled on top of the desk, "Oh, my pussy is really small. I don't think I can take it all again. I haven't had a big cock like that in a while."

"I'll make it fit." Marcus smirked as he threw her legs up in the air and rested her ankles on his shoulders, her heels scratched against his ears. He once again lined his cock with her pussy hole and make contact.

Professor Chen winced upon impact and her head snapped back, "So fucking big. Oooohhhh....slow...stretch it...slowly..." as Marcus eased his cock in and out. He gradually picked up the pace, feeding her more and more of his thick cock. This really got her going, "Oh, yea...work it in...just like that....Ooohhh.....Uuuhhh....FUCK....YES...OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD..."

Marcus remarked, "It's really fucking tight."

"I know. I told you it was a fucking tight pussy. But it'll make your cock feel so good."

Professor Chen was at the breaking point again. She wanted more, "Oh fuck that's big. I want you to stretch it out. Give me all of it." She arched her back and her legs fell off his broad shoulders. She reached out and grabbed each calve, and pushed her legs back towards her stomach and spread her legs wide apart.

The sight of his gorgeous Professor, spreading herself wide to accept him in, was the final straw. "Oh good girl, just like that." he barked out, as he rapidly pumped his cock back and forth. With each thrust, more and more of his cock disappeared into her swollen pussy, until he was all the way in...balls deep.

"Fuck, that's big..." Professor Chen gasped through her wide open mouth.

Marcus took advantage of her body position and pushed down on her thighs, using her body as leverage to jackhammer her pussy. "Oh fuck, that's a wet fucking pussy." he said as he plowed her pussy over and over again with hard, long, deep strokes.

Professor Chen was in heaven. Her body shook as Marcus' powerful cock fucked her to oblivion. Her head banged against the table with each thrust as she moaned and groaned out in delight, "Oh fuck yes. Give it to me. OH MY GOD. FUCK...OH MY GOD...that's a big black fucking thing inside me." Suddenly, like a demon possessed, she snapped her head up, her eyes intently focused on Marcus as he towered over here, "Yea, baby. You like fucking that little Asian pussy?" Then just as fast, she snapped back into a helpless little fuck doll, "Ooohhh....Fuck....I can't...I can't take it...it's too fucking big". She was like a multiple personality sexual nympho. One minute, she was crying that she "can't take it", then the next minute, she was screaming out, "You're gonna fuck me with that big cock and just make me take it? Make me take that big black cock."

12