The Professor's Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back and forth this act went as Marcus fucked undeterred. He was almost robotic. He pounded the same spot like a pitcher pounding the strike zone. And Professor Chen definitely felt it, "Oh my...ggggoooddddd...right there. Right there. Oh my god, your dick hits the spot soooo good. Right there." This time it was too much for her and she lost her grip around her legs. They fell down and her heels hit the table.

"Spread those fucking legs..." Marcus barked. Like a good soldier, she did as told.

He continued to slam his cock into her pussy with long, hard strokes.

Professor Chen screamed in delight, "Holy shit, that's so good."

As Marcus pulverized her pussy, he stared at her heels. He was hypnotized by the red soles. They excited him and made him even hornier. So he fucked harder and faster as if he was punishing her pussy for wearing such sexy heels.

Professor Chen cried out again, "Holy fuck baby. Give me it...give me that big dick." Marcus complied with her request and gave her every inch, slapping his balls against her pussy lips with each thrust. She moaned, "Oh fuck. I'm so wet. Holy shit. I'm gonna cum again...right there...don't stop." And for the first time in her life, she experienced a multiple orgasm. The second time was more intense than the first. Her muscles tensed up so much, her legs were sore, her pussy was sensitive. As Marcus' cock popped out of her sloppy wet pussy, Professor Chen laughed out loud, "Holy shit...my pussy squeezes you out when I cum."

Marcus was putting in some serious work. He wiped the sweat off his brow, "Damn Professor. You're making me perspire."

"Look at me. I'm a hot mess." She retorted.

Marcus took a seat in the Professor's desk chair and took a breather. His cock still rock hard. Professor Chen took the initiative and got down on her knees and worshipped his cock with her hands and mouth. His cock, balls, and thighs were all a sticky mess from her pussy juices, but she licked every sticky spot clean.

"I think it's time you did some work, Professor." Marcus suggested.

"Oh, don't worry. I plan to ride that fucking cock." Professor Chen said as she stood up and set her heels shoulder length apart. She steps each leg over his, until his legs are stretched out directly underneath hers. She shuffles forward until his cock is pointed directly up at her pussy hole. With a firm grasp of his cock, she guides him back in with a resounding, "Oh yea. Give me that" until he is all the way inside her again.

Marcus reclines back in the chair comfortably, "There you go. Good girl...good girl...fuck my dick."

Professor Chen begins to work her hips, bucking up and down on his cock as she readjusts to the length and width of his cock, "Holy shit...holy shit. That's fucking big." She grinds and twirks her pussy over his cock, "Let me work it...let me work it...that's fucking big and I want it deep, so let me take it." she screams, talking more to herself than to him.

"Oh fuck yea. Rock that pussy on my dick..." Marcus exclaims.

And rock that dick with her pussy she did. "Come on, give me that dick. Make my fucking pussy cum again" Professor Chen cries out as her pussy stretched enough to take him all the way in. "Oh fuck...make me work. Oh fuck. FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!" She screams out as her body lurches forward, causing his cock to release from her pussy. She pants heavily, her body resting on his, "Oh my god. I just want it so hard and fast...FUCK."

"Then take it baby."

She eagerly jumps back on his lap and pounces on his cock. She bounced up and down, her pussy slamming down on his cock. She's screams out murmured and indecipherable curse words. Her head is snapped back, he eyes in the back of her head. She slaps her hand on the head of the chair, "Oh fuck. I'm not gonna stop. I'm gonna take it...Aaahhhh...Oooohhhh....Aaaahhhh" She fucks him harder begging, "I want you to cum. I want that hot black cum of yours...please give it to me." as she squeezes down on his cock with her cunt muscles.

She should have stopped, because her leg muscles tense up again and she feels another orgasmic wave flush through her body. She starts to slow down, but Marcus gives her a hard slap on the ass, "Don't stop. Make your pussy cum."

Professor Chen perks up and looks him in the eye again, "Oh yea, is that how you want your little Asian slut."

Marcus smiles back, "That's right. Take that black dick". She buries her head into his shoulder and prepares herself for another go round. She starts slow, but another slap on her ass makes her switch into overdrive. Marcus claps his hands mockingly, "Yea, just like that. Bounce your pretty pussy on my cock."

Now he's the one doing all the talking as she's completely focused on springing up and down on his cock...her eyes closed. Marcus continues with his trash talking, "Look at me while you fuck me. Look at me."

Professor Chen opens her eyes and smiles, "Ooohhh...I like it. I like trying to fit it all inside me."

Suddenly a bright idea pops in her head and she jumps off his lap and spins around, "I want you to look right at my ass." as she lowers herself onto his cock one more time.

This slightly different angle makes her feel a whole different type of pleasure as the tip of his cock touches a different place deep inside her pussy, "Oh fuck, your cock is so hard. Yea...yea....fuck that little pussy hole....oh my god. Ooohhh fuck. Right there....Oooohhhh....so good, so good...ooohhhh...mmmmm......uuhhh....oh my god...."

She bounces on his cock like a trampoline and gets a little bit carried away. His cock pops out again, but Marcus quickly puts it back in. "Oh yea, shove your fucking cock in there." Professor Chen screams out. She resumes her fierce pussy drops on his cock, "Yea, make me bounce of that fucking cock..." She slows down just enough to tilt her head and peer back at him, "You like how I'm stroking that dick? Am I stroking that cock good?" It's a rhetorical question she answers herself. "Yea, stroking that fucking dick with my tight fucking pussy." She works her hips even more, grinding on his cock, "Let me milk it. Let me milk that fucking big black cock...."

Finally, she can feel him start to tense up and it's now her turn to mock him, "Are you gonna cum. Yea...yea, you are. He wants to nut when he gets in that fucking tight little hole."

Marcus closes his eyes and lets out a loud roar. He shakes off the cobwebs and reaches out until he has a firm hold of her waist. He helps guide her pussy hard down onto his cock. The force and impact making loud squishy noises in her pussy. If he's going to cum, he's going to go out pounding.

But Professor Chen is not frightened. She wants it. She wants to cum again, "Oh yea. Pound that fucking tight little Asian pussy. Fucking pound it. Make that pussy feel so fucking good."

Now Marcus is back doing all the work. He holds her body up as he thrusts his cock upwards deep inside her pussy. Professor Chen cries out, "Yes, fuck me like a real slut. Fuck me with that big fucking black COOOCCCCCKKKK..."

He's so close, but so is she. It's a race to the orgasmic finish line.

Professor Chen continues with her encouragement, "Just for you. Just for your cock. Don't stop fucking me. Don't stop. Oh you're gonna make me cum. You're gonna make me cum. I'm gonna cum on your cock....yes, yes, yes....oh shit....ooohhhh.....aahhhh....FUCK."

And for the third time that night, Professor Chen squirts a coat of white pussy juice all over his black cock. This time, Marcus is the one exhausted. He stretches out on the chair, breathing heavily.

With her body sore, her pussy beat up, Professor Chen jumps off determined to make him cum at least once. She gets on her knees again, her stockings ripped and caked with cum. She roughly grabs hold of his cock and shoves it back into her mouth.

"Oh your cock taste so good...look at that shit..." She moans with a mouthful of cock.

Marcus has his head in his hands now. He's so close, "Oh yea, suck that dick. You're so good."

Professor Chen pumps his cock with her hand, "Yea, you like that. You like that shit." As she hungrily slobbers over his cock once more. Loud slurps and sucks escape her mouth as she stares at him with her beautiful, almond shaped eyes.

Finally, it's too much for him. He bellows out, "Ooohhh...I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fucking cum."

She pops his cock out of her mouth and hovers her mouth, wide open, inches away from the cum dispenser. She wants it in her mouth and on her pretty face.

The first shot splatters on her nose and mouth. The second shot goes directly into her mouth. She closes her eyes, but continues to double fist his cock determined to pump out every last drop. Four more shots of decreasing intensity and volume spurt onto her face and into her mouth until he's all out of ammo. The last shot so intense, it causes him to scream like a little girl.

With a face full of cum, she swallows whatever made its way into her mouth. When it's down her throat, she takes another suckle of his cock to get the last remaining drop.

Proud of herself, she opens her mouth and says, "Aahhh" showing her student that the cum is now in her tummy.

"Fuck Professor Chen...so how'd I do?" Marcus asked facetiously.

Professor Chen continues to stroke his stiff cock, "Hmmm, I don't know. I think I'll have to give you an incomplete."

"You're right Professor. I should come back tomorrow for another test."

With that same passionate and lustful gaze in her eye, Professor Chen smiles mischievously, "I think we'll need to set up a very rigorous, daily schedule. This could take weeks...months."

"Well Professor. I'm ready to get started when you are."

She looked down at his cock in shock. He was already rock hard and ready for lesson number two...

12