The Professor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
275 Followers

Confused, he didn't know quite how to react and could only whisper,

"That will be okay, darling, oh, I mean, mistress."

Julie smiled at her husband's obvious acceptance of their role reversal.

She was now the boss and he knew it and she knew it.

At seven o'clock sharp the doorbell rang.

Julie emerged from their bedroom looking ravishing.

She was dressed in a provocative black silk dress with a fair amount of bosom showing and her long nylon clad legs were set off with a pair of really high heel shoes.

Charles stood with his mouth open and a look of bewilderment at this vision before him.

"As you can see I did a little shopping today.

Open the door please and say hello to my date."

Charles did as he was told and was immediately confronted by a tall handsome young man who introduced himself as his wife's date for the evening.

"George is taking me for a meal and is going to show me his flat later.

I will try not to be too late home so be a good little man and wash up the dishes, I'll see you later, bye."

As he watched them walk to her boyfriend's car his brain shouted out, cuckold, cuckold, she is going to cuckold you and there is nothing you can do about it.

Charles stood at the door visibly shaking, feeling suddenly alone, frightened and helpless.

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
275 Followers
12