The Professor's Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

She grabbed his softened cock and took him into her mouth, now able to engulf all of him and sucked their combined juices off of him saying "My goodness, we taste good together."

He picked her up by her thighs and covered her reddened swollen labia to his mouth, licking and sucking their juices from her vagina and said "That is the most delicious thing that I have tasted in my life!" It was then that he noticed that his watch showed it was midnight. They had been 'going at it' for more than four hours!

"Do you have a curfew?" He asked her.

"No, I told my sister if I wasn't home by ten, I probably got 'lucky'. She told me that at least I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant, and we both laughed until we nearly peed. Speaking of that." She opened the back door, took four steps into the field, squatted and peed. When she finished, she reached down and felt herself. Never before had she felt anything like this during sex. He was so big! Was she ruined? She couldn't care less because she was still riding a sexual high like nothing she had ever experienced. She was going to do anything she could to keep this man in her life forever.

He opened other back door, stepped out and let fly with his own, writing Elizabeth with his stream in the dirt along the side of the road.

As he was standing there, admiring his 'penmanship' illuminated by the LTD's dome light, she walked around the car and stood next to him. She looked down at his creation in the dirt and smiled saying "Jackson, that is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me" and stood on her toes, kissing him sweetly.

He smiled at her and said "I am going to have so much fun spoiling you darling. You deserve so much more out of life." Then he said, "We should get dressed and I should take you home. We both have things to do tomorrow, but we are going to go out every Wednesday from now on. Next time we will get a room with a real bed. Can I pick you up for a late lunch, say at 2 PM, and bring you home after breakfast Thursday morning?"

"It's a date. Wow! I feel almost like I'm going steady," she answered him, and they both scrambled to get dressed.

As they were driving back to town she said "Sweetheart, I couldn't find my bra or my panties."

"I'm not sure if you were wearing any darling." He answered, and they both started giggling. When they got back to her sister's house, he parked the car at the curb and they shared a long passionate kiss.

When they broke the kiss, she put her index finger on his lips and said "My sister is asleep so just stay here, I'll let myself in. See you at 2 next Wednesday."

She got out of the car and skipped like a schoolgirl, up the sidewalk and went into the house. When he got back to his apartment, he undressed and brushed his teeth. He climbed into bed nude and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, totally relaxed and satisfied for the first time in many years.

The next three months went by like a blur for the two lovers. Every Wednesday at two in the afternoon he would pick her up and they would stop for a late lunch at Steak N Shake and then drive to some inexpensive motel in one of the many towns and cities within fifty miles of the twin cities of Bloomington-Normal. He would check them in, paying cash and using assumed names, undress as quickly as possible and have sex in every possible way.

They would fuck like wild animals in heat until the morning. Then they would bathe or shower together before they dressed and had breakfast on the way home. They started with Heyworth and continued to Le Roy, Clinton, Mahomet, and so on. They went East as far as Danville, North as far as Pontiac, West as far as Pekin, and South as far as Springfield. For her birthday in July, he splurged and got a suite at the Hotel Pere Marquette in downtown Peoria.

Their passion seemed to never ebb and when they were too exhausted to pleasure each other but not tired enough to sleep, they would just hold each other and talk about their lives and make plans for the future.

On her first workday in August, her boss told her he had to lay her off because his sister's daughter needed a job. She knew his excuse was BS, because she was starting to show, and thought that his customers wouldn't want a pregnant teenager waiting on them. Jackson was going to 'sue the bastard' but Liz told him no because 'now they could spend more time together.'

The very next day, when Jackson checked his mail slot in the apartment building's lobby, there was a letter from 'Scientific American'. It seems that an article he had submitted had been published and a 'big check' was included. Also he heard that the university changed their residence policies to allow engaged couples to live in graduate housing facilities. They had allowed only married couples to live there before the rule change.

When he learned this, he planned a 'romantic getaway' in Chicago for the next weekend and put his name on the list for the 'larger' apartment at the end of the hall that had been vacated by the Bartells, who had moved out to take teaching positions at St. Louis University.

He picked her up early for their Wednesday 'date', he told her the news about the windfall and showed her the train tickets and hotel reservations. She almost fainted when she saw that they were going to be staying at a big fancy hotel in the Loop!

This Wednesday's date was also very special as well. One of Jackson's friends had made reservations at a cabin at Starved Rock State Park near Utica, but he had to go home to the Quad Cities for a family member's funeral. He gave the reservation to Jackson, and Liz was on cloud nine.

He had packed a picnic lunch with steakburgers and fries from Steak N Shake and a bottle of wine from a local liquor store and headed north. Later, they pulled into a parking lot at the East end of Starved Rock State Park. Since it was too early to check into their cabin, he told her, "Why don't we take a hike?" She agreed and they made their way down the trail to the banks of the Illinois River. They followed the river west and soon turned into a secluded glen that ended at a picturesque waterfall at a place named LaSalle Canyon.

He put down a blanket on a flat rock formation in front of the waterfall, and set up their lunch, got out two glasses, and poured the wine. Sitting next to each other, Jackson proposed a toast; "To us, best friends and lovers forever!" They clinked their glasses, drank up and embraced.

She whispered in his ear "I don't want this day to end, I will love you as long as I live, and even after death, if that's possible." These words would seem almost prophetic as time passed for these two lovers.

They held each other and it seemed like time was standing still. They decided they were starving so he unpacked the lunch he had packed and they ate and finished the bottle of wine. When they had finished, he said, "Let's go swimming!" and before she could answer he had his clothes off and was running nude into the waterfalls in front of them. She followed his lead and soon they were both frolicking under the falls with the water cascading over their naked bodies.

The water was a bit cold and soon they were shivering so they retreated to the blanket where they made sweet passionate love in the outdoors, not caring that hikers could walk by and discover them in flagrante delicto.

When they finished, they took one more naked run through the falls and dried off with the blanket. They redressed, packed up and headed back to the car, a five mile hike up to the bluffs overlooking the river. They drove to the park's main lodge and checked in. Then they walked, after grabbing their bags from the car, the short distance to their small log cabin in the woods and collapsed, exhausted, fully clothed on the bed.

When they awoke it was dusk, so they undressed each other and had sex on every surface in the cabin. Starting with the bed, they christened the dresser, the table, the kitchenette counter, the small couch, and the rug in the middle of the floor. When it got completely dark, and being a moonless night, they went outside and used the front porch swing. They then went inside and made love in the large claw-foot tub in the bathroom. Finally they went back to the bed and slowly made love with her on top, both falling asleep after several orgasms each.

Liz woke up first the next morning, hearing the birds tweeting outside the window. The first thing she noticed was that Jacksons flaccid 'monster' was still inside her. The second thing she noticed was that she had to pee really bad. Slowly and carefully, she climbed off of her lover and chuckled at the obscene slurping noise their uncoupling made.

Sometime later, Jackson awoke to a pleasant wet sucking feeling on his manhood. When he opened his eyes, he saw a beautiful, dripping wet vulva in front of his nose. He dove in and enjoyed 'the breakfast of champions'. Before long she stopped sucking and was writhing on top of him, drenching him with her orgasmic juices. As soon as she regained control, she jumped up and landed on his crotch impaling herself on him and burying herself to the hilt in the reverse cowgirl position. She rode him like a woman possessed, and didn't stop until she came and passed out, falling forward with her head between his feet.

Jackson had come at the same time, but now realized that he really had to pee himself. Unfortunately, when he tried to extricate himself, he could not move. Liz was sound asleep and had a 'death grip' on the calves of his legs. No matter how he tried to squirm, he could not free himself, and just gave up. Finally, when he could no longer hold it in, his body betrayed him and he began to urinate inside her vagina.

The warm fluid filling up her insides caused her to awaken from her slumber and she said sleepily "Honey, did you just piss inside of my cunt?"

"I'm so sorry darling, I had to go and I couldn't wake you up." He said sheepishly.

"No baby, that was the kinkiest thing anyone has ever done with me, and I loved it!" she replied, and said, "Let's get back in that big bathtub and clean ourselves up."

She climbed off of him, holding her pussy closed with one hand and motioned him to follow her into the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, she directed him to get into the tub, and after climbing on top of him, took her hand away and let the mixture of their combined juices flow over his body. At first he was shocked and appalled but when she started laughing hysterically, he relaxed and joined her in her jovial mirth. "Dearest Jackson," she said "I thought I was the kinkiest pervert in the world, but you just did me one better, and I absolutely loved it. I know you didn't mean to do that, but you just made my day."

She stood up, pulled the shower curtain around them, tucked it in the tub and turned on the water, adjusting the temperature. They tenderly bathed each other, taking special care to clean every nook and cranny of their partner's body. They dried each other and dressed, noticing that they had a half hour until check out time. He walked to the lodge to settle the bill as she finished primping and packing up the few belongs they had brought with them. She loaded their bags into the back seat of the old Ford, and walked over to the lodge to join her lover for lunch, as it was too late for breakfast.

The two lovers sat in silence, gazing into each other's eyes as they ate the mediocre faire from the snack bar in the lodge, but they didn't care. They were too much in love to care or notice that everyone in the room was watching them, having heard the passionate sounds of their lovemaking echoing through the woods the night before. As they stood to leave, everyone in the room rose and gave them a standing ovation as they walked out the door.

When they got to their car, a park ranger walked over to them and tipping his hat said "Don't worry about any mess you may have left in the room; there were no complaints because there were no children in the cabins last night and that was the best entertainment we have had in years."

"What was that about?" she asked him after they turned onto state route 71.

"I think we left the windows open in the cabin and they must have heard us. You know you aren't very quiet when we're having sex" he said.

"Look who's talking Mr. 'Oh my god your pussy's on fire!'" she answered. They both started laughing so loud he almost lost control of the car on the two lane blacktop.

When he finally straightened out the car he said "Well I guess they won't forget us." They both relaxed and smiled, remembering the passion filled day and night they had just spent together.

When he dropped her off in front of her sister's house, he reminded her, "Make sure you are ready for me to pick you up at 9 AM Friday. The train leaves at 10, and I don't want to be late. Make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes because we are going to go shopping in the loop. And bring a nice dinner dress. That yellow number you wore on our first date should do nicely. I am going to take you to all the best places in Chicago and show you off as well."

"I'm so excited I can hardly wait, Darling." she said and continued "Hey, maybe we can sneak out late at night and go skinny dipping in Lake Michigan."

With a puzzled look on his face he said "I don't know if we will be able to get away with that, Chicago is a town that is awake 24-7. I will see what I can do about that though. We have a lot to see and do and we may not have time for that. Don't worry, we will have plenty of time for lovemaking and you will be so sore from us fucking by the time we get home, you may have trouble walking."

"That is a challenge that I accept. I will ride you so hard that you will sleep for days when we get home" she said. They both got out of the car and he opened the trunk. She grabbed her bags and then ran up the sidewalk to the house.

When he got back to the campus, there was another envelope waiting for him in his mail slot. He opened it as he walked up the stairway to his third floor apartment. It was a letter from the campus housing authority. His request for the larger room at the end of the hall had been accepted. He could move in first thing the following Monday and had until that Wednesday to vacate his single. He would have thirty days to make arrangements for Liz to move in with him. He could not believe how everything was coming together for him and his love.

Friday dawned bright and sunny and Jackson could hardly contain his excitement as he stood drinking coffee, wearing only boxers and watching students and teachers scurrying to early morning classes on the sidewalks below his window. He had packed for their trip the previous night and was intentionally delaying getting dressed, anticipating the life changing events he had put into motion. He prayed that the old Robert Burns quote "The best laid plans of mice and men, oft' go ary" would not come to fruition this weekend.

On the other side of town, Liz had been up since first light and was flitting around like a butterfly, going from flower to flower. "For God's sake Sis, calm down, what is with you today," her sister Becky said.

"I'm just so excited about spending the weekend with my man in Chicago." Liz said.

"Listen, baby sister, Chicago is great, but a man is just a cock attached to a body and they are all the same." The big sister said.

"Oh, but it is such a huge and amazing cock and it is attached to the most beautiful, sweet man in the world," the little sister replied.

"Alright, I've seen the man on campus, and I must admit that he is good looking and charming but tell me about this cock. Exactly how big is it and what makes it so special?" big sister asked.

Baby sister walked over to some vegetables on the kitchen counter and picked up a large zucchini over 10" long and more than 2" thick, and said "It's about this size, but the way he uses it is what makes him special."

"Holy fuck, baby, you can't be serious, there is no white guy in the world that is packing something like that." Big sister exclaimed.

"It's not just that, Beck, what he does with his mouth is amazing. He's better than Jeannie ever was." little sister replied.

"So you are telling me, not only does this man have a monster cock and knows how to use it, but he can eat pussy like a seasoned lesbian?" big sister asked. Little sister said nothing but held her hand up to her mouth, holding her index and middle fingers in the 'V' shape and wiggled her tongue back in forth.

The two sisters broke out into uncontrollable laughter and almost came to tears. When they finally calmed down, big sister said "Listen, if you ever want to loan him out, would you keep your big sister in mind?"

With a surprised look on her face, little sister inquired "Wait Beck, what happened to you and Dudley?"

"Oh, 'The Dud' has decided that he wants to bat for the other team. He probably has his cock up Emmet's ass right about now." Big sister replied.

"OH, MY GOD!" Liz exclaimed. "I had no idea."

"I know; I should have seen it myself. I mean, Dud and Em had been best buddies since kindergarten but I really thought I was enough woman to keep him satisfied." Beck said.

"Look, big sis, I love you to pieces but I'm going to be selfish here. I'm too much in love with Jackson to share him with you." Liz said.

"Don't worry, little sister, I think I just might switch teams myself. I have been spending some time with your old friend Jeannie lately, and she has some amazing toys." Beck replied.

The two sisters hugged each other and kissed sweetly. As they broke the hug Beck asked "I can see you're dressed, is your bag packed?"

"Bag? Yes, my bags are packed, why?" Liz asked.

"Because I think I see a rusty old sedan parked out front." Her sister replied.

The younger sister jumped up and looked through the house out the front window and saw the familiar brown LTD parked in front of the house. She ran through the house screaming "He's early! Bye Sis, see you Monday" grabbed her suitcase and garment bag, flew out the door and into her lover's arms as he walked up the sidewalk.

After they recovered from their collision, he picked up her bags and carried them to the car, depositing them in the trunk while she climbed in the passenger side front door. He pulled away from the curb and made his way to the Amtrak station in Bloomington parking as close as he could in the free lot. He collected their bags and the two walked into the station. He checked the departures board and determining that their train was on time, he saw that they had thirty minutes until it arrived. They walked through the station to the platform and sat on one of the antique wooden benches under the overhang with their bags beside them.

The train arrived and as soon as the doors opened, they made their way on to the coach car and stowed their belongings in the overhead rack above their seats and took their seats for the two and a half-hour trip to Chicago. Soon after the train left the station, the conductor came by to punch their tickets, and they settled back to watch the farm fields and the cars on I-55 go by. The motion of the train was causing her to be aroused and she couldn't wait till they were alone together.

As they held each other and gazed into each other's eyes, they lost track of time and realized that the train was slowing and was making its way through the freight yards on Chicago's South Side. Eventually, the train made its way through rows of freight cars and mountains of stacked containers until it rolled under the canopy and stopped at the platform.

The conductor walked through the car announcing that they were at the end of the line at Chicago Union Station and for them to be sure to retrieve all of their belongings, the rest of his message fading into the din of the rest of the passengers milling around.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers