The Professor's Women Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
431 Followers

Brenda and Leslie got out of their car, and the eight of them walked across the parking lot to the door. Jackson pressed the button, and when the lock clicked open, they all walked into the reception area. Martha greeted them saying, "Welcome back Doctor Powell, thank you for joining us for the weekend. I see there are a few new members of your clan. I recognize you, Leslie and Brenda, how do you know the professor?"

Jackson took care of the introductions, saying, "Martha, Leslie is my secretary, and Brenda, as you probably already know, is her spouse. Edward is a colleague of mine, and is dating Jon's mother Rosalynn. You did send us extra guest passes with our package, so there won't be any problem, will there?"

Martha smiled and said, "Absolutely not, Professor, that was why we included the extra passes. I simply wanted to know who everyone was."

Martha handed out the manila envelopes for her new guest's valuables and wrote the guest's names on each envelope as she sealed them and secured them in the vault. With that done, she said, "Well, you all know what to do next, so I'll see you on the other side."

As the ladies went into their 'undressing' room, Jackson and Jon led Ed into the men's, and showed him what to do with his clothes. When they all arrived on the other side. Martha met them, and walked up to Ed, saying, "I'm glad to see that you are a member of the 'Big Boy Club'," as she fondled his cock. And added, "This weekend is going to be so much fun." Then she said to everyone, "The Kauffman's are already at the big house behind the lake. By the way Dr. Powell, if you don't mind me asking, but how do you know them?"

Jackson answered, "I don't mind Martha, Saul is my cousin. By the way, are there any 'special events' this weekend?"

Martha said, "There is nothing going on tonight, but Saturday night, we will be having 'Dinner and Orgy' celebration in the main hall. Since we heard that you and your party of 'hung' men were coming, Jeffery and I have decided to have another Contest Night on Sunday."

They said their goodbyes, and the Powell clan made their way to the 'Party House' on the far side of the lake. On their way, they encountered several of the people they had 'sampled' on their last visit, including the Thompson's, Bob, Bill, Doris, Debbie, April, and May, and ISU staff members, Getty, Best, Barrett, and Reed. Jackson informed all of their 'friends' that they were staying at 'the big house behind the lake', and would be occupied that night, but would see them all the following evening at the main hall.

When they were out of ear shot of the last group, Kathy said, "I'm glad you took care of that Darling, I loved playing with the Andersons, but those ISU 'Bitches' can be a real 'Pain in the Ass'.

Jackson said, "I know dear, I will make it my business to give all of them a brutally fucking over the weekend, so by Tuesday they'll be too sore to bother us when we get back home." She smiled and kissed him as they started to walk up the long stairs that led to the large two-story house at the rear of the compound.

The ladies led the way onto the porch, and Traci knocked on the door. When the male voice inside said, "Come in," Kathy opened the door and stepped in first, followed by Traci, Rosalynn, Brenda, and Leslie.

Saul stepped forward and embraced Kathy, saying, "Welcome Kathy, I'm so happy to 'see' you." Then he turned and embraced the young blonde, and said, "I'm Saul, and you must be Traci." Finally, he embraced the buxom redhead, saying, "And who might you be?"

The men stepped into the room, and Jackson said, "Hello Cousin, this beautiful lady is Rosalynn Baker, the mother of this young man, who is engaged to my daughter Traci," motioning to Jon, "and the lover of Professor Edward Weston," motioning to Ed. Then he motioned to Leslie and Brenda, and said, "This is my secretary Leslie and her spouse Brenda."

Saul then said, "You look familiar, have we met before?"

Leslie answered, "We were at a party here last summer."

Saul nodded, and noticed that his wife Alice, and his daughters Marcia and Madison were staring, slack jawed at the three massive cocks hanging from the men standing in front of them, talking to the man of the house. Alice finally walked up to Jackson, and instead of shaking his hand, she grasped his cock and started fondling it, saying, "Darling, I know you told us about your cousin, but I guess we didn't believe you," to her husband, and as she stared into Jackson's eyes, said, "Hello Jackson, I'm Alice, and I've never held an uncircumcised cock before."

Marcia walked up to Jon, grasped his cock, and stared into his eyes, saying, "Hello Jon, I'm Marcia, it's good to meet you." Her sister walked up to Ed, grasped his cock, and said, "Hi Ed, I'm Madison, it's good to meet you."

Kathy finally said, "Saul, how many bedrooms does this place have?"

Saul answered, "four, why do you ask?"

Kathy said, "Ladies, why don't you take the man attached to the cock you're holding to one of those bedrooms, while Roz, Traci, and I entertain Saul." Then turned to Leslie and Brenda, saying, "You two can join us if you like, or entertain yourselves. I think we will be busy for a while."

Saul's daughters led Jon and Ed upstairs to the two rear bedrooms, while their mother led Jackson to one of the upstairs front bedrooms. Brenda and Leslie went to the front bedroom.

Kathy pushed Saul onto the couch in the living room in front of the massive fireplace, and Traci started sucking his cock and balls, while Rosalynn smothered his face with her massive boobs. As the family lawyer nursed on and fondled the busty redhead's boobs, Traci deepthroated his cock, and Kathy licked his balls.

Next, Rosalynn got up and squatted over Saul's face and rode his tongue, as Traci and Kathy changed places. Kathy sucked his cock, as Traci licked his balls, and stuck two fingers in his asshole. When he felt the anal intrusion, he stuck is thumb in Rosalynn's ass, and along with his expert cunnilingus, pushed the buxom redhead over the edge, as her orgasm nearly drowned him. At almost the same time, he erupted into Traci's mouth, and she drank every drop.

When they came back to earth, Saul said to Traci, "Young lady, you probably don't remember me, but I was at your grandparent's house in Rhode Island for the party after you were baptized. I must say that you have really grown up since then. By the way, who taught you how to suck cock like that?"

The blonde teenager blushed and smiled, as she answered, "My Daddy did.".

Next Saul asked, "Kathy, after you and my cousin left my office last summer, I couldn't stop lusting about you, and wondered what you looked like under your clothes. I must say that I am not disappointed, and it was well worth the wait."

She smiled and said, "I was thinking about what your cock looked like that day, and I am not disappointed myself. Lay down on this couch, and let me get you hard so I can fuck you, while you eat my little girl's pussy." Traci overheard the conversation, and sat on his face, riding his tongue, while her stepmother sucked him back to full hardness. Kathy climbed on him 'cowgirl', and started riding his cock like she was a jockey riding Secretariat, while Rosalynn sat on the rug in front of them, masturbating. They spent the next hour trading places, so that eventually all three had sampled both his cock and tongue.

When Alice and Jackson reached the upper front bedroom, He sat on the bed, and spread his legs, pulling his cousin's wife into an embrace, kissing her passionately. As she looked down at the 'Monster' standing at 'attention', she grasped it with both hands, pulled the foreskin back, and started licking and sucking on the big purple head, that barely fit into her mouth. She slobbered all over it, and tried to swallow it, but her throat was too small. She crawled up, poised herself over his midsection and rubbed the head between her nether lips, and said, "Jackson, this is the biggest cock I have ever seen, and the first uncircumcised one I have ever seen, let alone held or sucked. Why did they never 'cut' you when you were a baby?"

The Professor smiled and said, "I don't know for sure, Alice, I think it was probably a tradition that carried over from the 'Old Country' by the Marconi's. I wasn't the only uncut kid in high school gym class, but I was by far the largest. By the way, you don't have to force yourself to take all of me. Very few women have been able to. I was in college before I lost my cherry, and my first time wasn't with another student. I lost my virginity to a prostitute in the 'Combat Zone' named Enchantment, and even she couldn't even take all of it. The first woman that was ever able to take me without screaming in pain was Traci's mother. Elizabeth was an amazing woman, and loved my "Monster' like few women have. Traci is built just like her mom was, and Kathy is almost the same."

Alice smiled at Jackson and said, "O. K. big boy, get my pussy ready, I want to see how much of you I can take." She climbed onto the bed, spread her legs and Jackson repositioned himself between her legs so that he could start preparing his cousin's wife for the onslaught to come.

He started licking and fingering her until he had three fingers buried in her vagina. When he thought she was well lubricated and stretched enough, he pulled back his foreskin, and pushed into her a few inches until she moaned. He backed out and pushed again, and again, until he felt her cervix when he had about two thirds of his 'Monster' in her. She had her eyes closed, and was moaning loudly.

As he hesitated to let her get used to his girth, he grasped his cock the same way he had done with Audrey. When she opened her eyes, she smiled and said, "That feels amazing. Fuck me now please."

He pulled out slowly, and pushed back in, then repeated the process. When she wrapped her legs around his waist, he gradually increased the speed and intensity of his thrusts, and soon she was moaning loudly. He kept up his assault, and soon she was having the first of three orgasms she would experience, before he exploded inside of her.

Across the hall, the bedroom that Marcia took Jon to had double beds, and the one that Madison took Ed to, did as well. Marcia had Jon lie on his back on the bed in one room, while Madison had Ed do the same on the other. As the girls coaxed the men to full hardness, their excitement caused their vaginal juices to flow, so that when they climbed on top of the men, and lowered themselves onto cocks that were bigger than any they had ever seen, even online, they were lubricated well enough to hit bottom, and both exclaimed, "Holy Fuck That's Huge".

Since neither had ever experienced anything like the mammoth cocks they were riding, and the men realized it, they grasped the young ladies' hips, and controlled their thrusts. Both men knew that these two would lose control and hurt themselves, and when the sisters realized what was happening, they let the men control their copulations.

The young women had multiple orgasm, losing count after three, and when Jon felt his approaching, he asked Marci, "Are you safe, I'm gonna cum!" When she answered, "on the pill." In the other bedroom, Ed said the same thing and Madison screamed "I'm on the pill!" Both men exploded soon after, and the sisters followed suit. As soon as the ladies recovered, they switched rooms, and started over with the other man. They went back and forth, trying out doggie, reverse cowgirl, and finally missionary. When they were done with that, the men ate the ladies to final orgasms.

Leslie and Brenda were aroused by listening to the moans and screams emanating from the rooms around them, and giggled, as they licked each other to several orgasms. As they were resting in the afterglow, Brenda said, "We've both had Jackson, and that was fun, but would you like to try Jon and Ed, or would Saul be more your size?"

Leslie smiled and said, "That sounds like fun, but I think I'd like to try out a couple of Professors, and a certain librarian." They both started giggling uncontrollably.

Much later, the entire throng were enjoying a dinner of sub sandwiches and chips that Saul had brought with him from Portillo's, and discussing the afternoon's exploits. They all decided that after dinner, each of the men would take up residence in one of the upstairs bedrooms, and the ladies would alternate spending about an hour in each of the bedrooms, until they had experienced every cock in the house, at least once, and perhaps many more times.

Jackson, Jon, and Ed returned to the bedrooms where they had occupied that afternoon while Saul went to the other front bedroom that Leslie and Brenda had used. The ladies decided that because there were four men and six women, Marcia and Madison would double team whom ever they were with, and Kathy and Traci would do the same. That left Alice and Rosalynn with one man each.

Saul's Daughters wanted to start with Jackson, and everyone agreed, so Kathy and Tracy chose Saul. Rosalynn let Alice choose, because with only her son and her lover were left, she loved them both equally. Saul's wife chose Jon, so Rosalynn started with Edward. They agreed to switch partners every hour, and at about seven in the evening, orgy started.

When Marcia and Madison came bouncing into Jackson's room, he wasn't surprised. No one said a word as Marcia crawled between her cousin's legs, and started attempting to swallow his 'Monster, her sister climbed aboard his face, and started riding his tongue. When Madison started squealing and drenching Jackson with her juices, he lifted her up and said, "Switch!"

Marcia helped him lift her semiconscious sister off his face, grasped his 'Monster', retracted his foreskin, and aimed it at her sister's vagina, as Jackson lowered her onto him. When they had half of him in her, Madison became alert, and screamed, "OH MY GOD THAT THING IS BIG!" Jackson held her there until she became accustomed to his size, and finally said, "Wow, that feels great, please fuck me now!" He gently raised her until just the head was in, and gently lowered her until he felt her cervix touch his cock, this time he had about two more inches of himself left that was not in her.

Madison opened her eyes and said, "Wow, that fucking feels incredible, Is it all in me?"

Jackson smiled, grasped his cock tightly with his fist up against her, and said, "No little girl, you're not quite ready for a real man's cock yet."

She looked down to see how much of his cock was left sticking out of her and pouted, saying, "Traci, and all the other women in this family can take your cock, why can't I?"

Jackson said, "Sweetheart, Traci has her mother's vagina, and Liz's had an unusually flexible vagina considering her petite size. Your mother and Rosalynn have had children, but I still had to really get your mom worked up to take me. Kathy has one of those unusual pussies that can take all of me, and I don't know why. Just try to relax, and have the ride of your life."

Marcia sat on Jackson's face, and sucked on her sister's boobies, while Jackson and Madison started their 'dance', and very soon he had the young girl on the edge of her orgasm. The professor controlled their pace and held her there for more than ten minutes by using his expertise to slow down when she got to close. When she finally said, "Please let me cum, I can't take it anymore," he took her over the edge.

When she stopped shaking and squirting, Jackson and her sister lifted the unconscious Madison off Jackson's 'Monster' and lay her on the bed next to them. Since Marcia was more patient than her sister, she was ready for the professor's cock, and gently lowered herself onto Jackson and stopping when she felt his cock touching her cervix. She nodded to Jackson, and he grasped his cock up against her. When she felt his fist, she started riding him, and soon started to moan, saying, "Oh my God, I've never felt so full in my life!" It took her a little longer than her sister, but she came just as strong, and fell onto Jackson's chest, panting and moaning, "I'll never be the same, I'll never be the same," over and over.

About the same time as Marcia was calming down, Madison finally came out of her orgasm induced coma. The sisters looked at each other, and then felt each other's pussies. Then, they looked at each other's pussies up close. Finally, Marcia said, we don't look any different, but I feel like I've had a semi drive through my pussy, what about you?"

Madison finally said, "I'm with you Marce, I've never felt like this before." Then they both looked at Jackson who was smiling, and Madison asked, "Jackson, are we ruined?"

The professor replied, "Ladies, you are young, and the vagina is the most amazing part of your body. It can stretch large enough to allow a baby's head and shoulders to pass through it and after the birth, it will soon shrink back enough to grip the baby's father's cock tight enough to make him cum, so no, you two are not ruined. You may not be able to grip your father's cock very tight right now, but you will be in a few hours."

They both looked at his cock which was still hard, and Marcia said, "We didn't make you cum, Jackson, that doesn't seem fair."

He smiled and said, "Don't worry about that, I don't cum every time I fuck. I really don't need to. You two girls have the tightest pussies I have been in since I took Traci's virginity. Look, your father is a bit above average, while Ed, Jon, and I are abnormally large, and you shouldn't compare us to most men out there. It's not fair to them, and It's not fair to you."

Marcia smiled and said, "We need to make you cum, so let us at least take turns blowing you, I really want to taste your baby batter." The two girls then had him lay on his back, and took turns rubbing their pussies on his cock, then licking and sucking on it, and rubbing it between their boobs. Eventually, he exploded on their chests, and they licked his seed off each other's bodies, after they drank the last of his ooze from the source.

Across the hall, when Alice walked into the bedroom where Jon was, she stared at his erection, and smiled, as her vagina started to leak uncontrollably. She walked over to the bed, and climbed atop the young man. She grasped his fully erect manhood, lined it up with her vagina, and impaled herself on it in one smooth thrust. When she hit bottom, they both grunted, and she leaned down and kissed the young man passionately.

When they broke the kiss, he said, slightly out of breath, "You're just a tight as your daughters, but you're deeper."

She smiled and said, "Yes I am, because I delivered them years ago, but I also had Jackson's monster in me earlier today." They didn't talk any more, but fucked like a couple of animals for almost an hour, cumming several times each.

Next door, when Rosalynn walked into the room where the man she had fallen in love with lay on the bed, he had a surprised look on his face, and said, "Not that I'm complaining darling, but I thought we were changing things up tonight."

She said, "We are, but I get you first, and later, I get you last." They didn't talk any more, they spent the entire hour fucking each other silly.

When Kathy and Traci walked into the room where Saul was, he said, "Well hello strangers, long time no see."

Both women smiled, and said, "We just couldn't get enough of you before, so we had to have more of you."

The two ladies climbed aboard the family attorney facing each other, Kathy on his cock, and Tracy on his tongue, and rode him for an hour, changing places every time someone had an orgasm.

The debauchery went on for the rest of the night, with the couples changing every hour, until the sun peeking over the horizon found everyone asleep. By the end of the night, Kathy and Jackson were asleep together in one upstairs bedroom, Traci was with Jon in a second, Rosalynn was with Ed in a third, Alice was with Saul in the final one, while and Marcia and Madison were asleep on the living room couch.

jsmangis
jsmangis
431 Followers