The Profitable Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Now the floor is ruined!
3.9k words
4.43
8.3k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shadovin
Shadovin
22 Followers

Chapter 4: Give her an inch and she'll steal a mile!

A full week had passed since our last group session with Alyssa. In that time I had made 4 new recordings and about 200 pictures, of Izzy, in various sexual scenarios. She never complained, never grunted her dissatisfaction, or present any notion that she was upset. Part of me thought that she was just accepting her fate; that she would rather live this emotionally cold but sexually fiery life with me than have to deal with the shame of a lowered social status. However, as the weeks went by, I began to foster the notion that maybe Isabel had just adapted quietly to this new life.

After all, what was she really losing? She had her lover's touch which she no longer had to sneak around to get and she had her husband's protection and social status. But now that sex was back in the game, she no longer had to justify my long nights at work to friends and family who knew the shop wasn't doing enough work to justify those hours. I honestly don't even know why my curiosity kept trying to figure Izzy out. Though the sex was great and I was actually enjoying this new life tremendously, I had to admit, I no longer had any love for Izzy. That probably should have saddened me, but it was actually freeing. Without the love I really didn't feel any need to justify anything to her. I could do as I wished without any emotional consequences. Somehow that brought Izzy and I closer than we had ever been.

I was finishing up some parts when Alyssa came into the shop. I was a bit surprised as I didn't expect her. For some reason, I had lost track of time and she had apparently been sitting in the parking lot for 30 minutes, waiting for me to come out. Alyssa was one of those full head of hair girls who would often hide much of her face purely because that hair gave her little other option when it was both dry and unhindered by hair ties. As I've stated before, Alyssa isn't the most attractive woman, especially not compared to Izzy, but she isn't ugly by any means, either. Simply that she is a 6 or 7 compared to izzy being a strong 9 to passing 10. I say this because Alyssa actually had something of an aura around her whenever I saw her. It wasn't something you notice until times like these, when it is dimmed. Something was wrong.

I approached her calmly, apologizing for being late. "Sorry for my tardiness, I didn't realize how far along I was on the parts or how late it was getting. Is everything alright? You seem a little flustered."

"I'm fine. Just had an argument with Raul yesterday and I am still suffering for it today." She explained, meekly.

Alyssa looked up at me in a slightly sideways glance. I'd seen her do this a few times before, before we had engaged in this sexual escapade. I didn't take any notice of it then, but now that I was up close, I saw something I had not seen before. Alyssa was hiding a bruise to the back of her right cheek. "Raul hit you?" I asked plainly.

"Yeah, it's fine, it happens."

"I wager it does. What was this particular fight about?"

"Nothing particular. He got drunk and came home mad. I told him I just wanted to sleep because I had to go clean the Henderson house in the morning, so, he popped me. We argued for a bit, he tried hitting me again, but I moved to avoid him and he fell down. He was too drunk to get up and fortunately too hung over to remember, today."

"Do you enjoy getting hit?" I asked because of the matter of fact way she responded to my questions.

"Not really. I mean, he used to just do it during sex, but now it's purely for punishment. We almost never have sex because he's too damn drunk to perform like a man!" She responded with far more emotion than I think she intended.

That's when it hit me. Alyssa wasn't some closet lesbian. At some point she had honestly been attracted to Raul. Somewhere along the way, probably due to his heavy drinking, she lost that and was bitter; really fucking bitter. Her relationship with my wife might have been pushed by attraction, but acting on that attraction was purely out of spite to her husband. That is something I could definitely use!

"I noticed you never told Izzy about what happened last week; regarding her doing some ass to mouth in that last video." I stated, but implied as a question.

Alyssa laughed, "yeah, I know. I probably should but let's be honest, if she didn't know there was some ass taste on your dick, then she has no right to be upset. Listen, I love Izzy, I really do, but I know what she is. She tried doing to you what I am doing to Raul. Difference is, you found out and you are responding in kind. Raul, even if he ever did find out, would have no idea what to do. He would just lash out, beat my ass to a pulp and end up in prison."

Alyssa looked at me with a bit more levity before continuing on, "Listen, I don't want you to think that we are breaking your rules. I haven't talked to Izzy for more than a few minutes all week. I don't stop by when you're not there. I get what you are doing and I am willing to play along. I will never tell Isabel anything that you and I talk about in private and I would appreciate the same respect from you."

"You don't have to worry about me. The only time Izzy and I talk are when I am giving her orders in bed or making small talk over breakfast and dinner. She and I haven't had a deep conversation in a very long time." I confessed.

"I don't doubt that. Izzy isn't really as deep a person as she likes to pretend. She's lived a charmed life really. Hell, she still lives a charmed life. Listen, before we head out, I was wondering if you would show me the recording from last week?"

I nodded in affirmation. After washing up a bit, I went into my office, pulled up a second chair and pulled up my video library. Alyssa commented on the number of video's that plainly starred Izzy. She didn't seem to want to see those, however. When I started the video, Alyssa sighed deeply and we spent the next few minutes watching it. At first I was too busy trying to keep my composure as professional as possible. It was a bit uncomfortable watching a video of my wife and maid fucking around, with the maid. Alyssa seemed ambivalent about it at first. I wouldn't have thought that would be the case, since the beginning was just her and Izzy together. Her body language didn't really change into interest until I entered the picture.

I watched the video with her, not noticing that Alyssa was getting aroused, at first. She moved in her chair and caught my attention, I realized she had unbuttoned her top partially and was gently touching her chest, suggestively. When the scene turned into me fucking her asshole, she placed her land in my lap and began to slowly rub my groin area, never once looking away from the monitor.

I didn't say a word, I just let her enjoy the moment, at first. Once we got to the second ass to mouth scene, I finally decided to speak. "You doing alright over there?"

Alyssa didn't speak, she got up and began to undo my pants. I stood up partially, letting her drop my pants to the floor. She pulled her panties off (she was wearing a skirt) and she climbed ontop of me. I still don't quite know what got into her. She was like an animal with no reason or purpose, just instinct and impulse. I realized as my member was surrounded by her hot, smooth, velvety pussy that this was the first time I had really fucked Alyssa. She had my dick in her mouth and deep in her ass, but we had never had sex this way. It was pretty nice.

There wasn't anything truly descript about it. It was hard, it was fast and there was no change in position until She and I both came. She grabbed both my shoulders as tight as she could. I knew she was climaxing. She slammed herself on my member to get it as deep as possible. I came at that moment, filling her inside up with hot, gooey lust. I didn't realize until after the moment passed that I was gripping her waste too tight for comfort. Alyssa didn't seem to mind, though. We stayed that way for a solid minute, catching our composure and pretending not to be looking at each other.

On the way to the house I realized that the moment Alyssa and I had just had was more passionate than anything Izzy and I shared since I could remember. Not that I was in love with her or even at risk of falling in love, just that nothing between Izzy and I had been that passionate or animalistic. Though my faculties were fully intact, I was worried that Alyssa was becoming compromised.

Performing for the second time tonight.

We arrived at the house just over an hour later than usual. I probably should have felt bad because whatever Izzy had made for dinner was bound to be cold. I didn't really care though. I know that makes me a bad husband, but the more I thought about that, the more I realized that caring about Izzy had already cost me more than I ever should've had to pay.

Izzy had put dinner back in the oven, on low heat. She was a little pissy about it, but Alyssa took the fall claiming that she had some home issues. She didn't really lie so much as offer an alternate timeline for events. Izzy seemed to find this okay. We had dinner, dry and a little tasteless after 30 minutes in the oven. As had become the norm, both women waited for me to direct things after dinner.

I pulled out my camcorder and told Alyssa to start doing dishes. She was confused at first, but somewhere along the way I think she realized I was trying to do a bit of a role-play movie. In reality, I hadn't really come up with a plan for tonight's production. I knew I needed to break down another wall, but I didn't know where to go. In my mind, every avenue available was either not really something I found sexually appealing or was several steps beyond what we had already done. I was hoping that the role play would give me a few minutes to slap something together and maybe even give me some inspiration. Having blown my load into the maid, I wasn't particularly desperate to be aroused.

I quietly told Alyssa to start a mock fight with Alyssa. I explained to her, "I want you to pretend to be angry over something trivial. Then, when Alyssa protests to defend herself, take control of her and pretend like you are forcing her to do things to you. It can be anything you want. Alyssa is here on our time and I am confident she is ready and willing to let you do anything you want, to her, short of hurting her." I knew I was basically giving Izzy permission to do to Alyssa what I was doing to both of them. Part of me wanted to see if she could handle that kind of power.

Izzy looked at me, "Anything I want?"

"Yes, anything you want." I responded, then looked at Alyssa and nodded.

The scene began to unfold. Izzy entered the picture, confident and seductive. Alyssa was washing dishes when Izzy slapped Alyssa's ass, kind of hard really. Alyssa jump and squealed, turning around. She had a little fire in her eyes. She didn't expect a butt slap. Izzy spoke, "I told you not to wash them yet! You do this every time! You wipe the table down first!"

Alyssa put the glass down and mockingly apologized. "I'm so sorry ma'am, I forgot. Please don't hit me again, I will get right on that table for you, ma'am." The moment Alyssa turned around to put the glass back in the sink, SLAPPP!! Izzy had slapped her ass again.

"I'm tired of you always being sorry. You are forever sorry! It's time to pay up. Pull your fucking pants down!" Izzy speaking forcefully.

Alyssa complied. Her face seemed to be a confused mix of pleasure and insecurity. I don't think she knew what was coming and that was both scary and exciting for her. It was, for me, too. I had never seen the dominating side of my wife, only the lazy side and recently the compliant side.

Izzy instructed Alyssa to bend over the counter. Once she complied, Izzy slapped her ass again. Alyssa jumped, I could tell there was some pain behind it. Izzy didn't seem to care, she slapped her ass several times until both Alyssa's ass cheeks were red. "Now, spread your ass apart! Do it now!" Alyssa hesitated. She looked at me as if I was going to save her from what ever Izzy was going to do. I couldn't do it though. I was far too intrigued. I had to know what Izzy was going to do! I had to know right now!

Alyssa resigned and put her hands on her cheeks, spreading them. Izzy pushed her finger into Alyssa's rectum, dry and hard. Alyssa jumped a little and squealed again. Izzy swirled her finger around before pulling it out and shoving her finger into Alyssa's mouth. That's when I realized Izzy knew full well she was sucking Alyssa's ass off my dick last week. This was punishment for Alyssa not stopping me or at least letting her know what was happening.

When Izzy pulled her finger out of Alyssa's mouth, she put it in her own. Alyssa spit into the sink; an act that seem to anger Izzy. She knelt down and flicked Alyssa in the anus! "Don't you dare spit. You take whatever is offered! You do what you are told! You don't make decisions here." Izzy exclaimed as she was shoving two fingers into Alyssa's ass.

I was essentially witnessing a lovers spat in the midst of sex role play. The feelings were real, all masked into a play for a video that Izzy had no idea was being monetized. Alyssa played with Alyssa's ass for about 15 more seconds, then shoved both fingers back into Alyssa's mouth. Alyssa glared at her. She realized this was revenge, as well. I was really getting into the unfolding story. I knew, somehow, that Alyssa would want payback. It didn't matter if Izzy had a right and reason to get revenge, Alyssa would always want to be at least 1 up on anyone she could.

Alyssa turned around to face Izzy, then slowly began to go down. Izzy watched as Alyssa sat on the floor with her legs spread open. At first I thought this was Alyssa's way of getting Izzy to go down on her rather than having to take finger loads of ass in her mouth. I was so fucking wrong. Izzy followed suit, got on her knee's and began to motion her face towards Alyssa's open pussy. Mouth open and tongue out to grab a taste, suddenly Alyssa opened up! She started pissing on Izzy's face. It went in her mouth, all over her face, in her hair and even in her eyes.

Izzy and I both were shocked. Izzy fell back, spitting out the piss and trying to wipe it off her face and out of her eyes. She was angry. Alyssa was laughing. I had to stop myself from laughing because, as shocking at is was, it was also hilarious. I was also fascinated. I had been thinking about this possibility, but I figured it was months down the road. Izzy was mad as hell, getting up and trying to scramble for the sink. I stopped her, "No Izzy, stop."

"What the fuck do you mean stop! She just pissed in my fucking mouth!"

"Yes, she did. The problem is, it doesn't look like she is finished. Get your ass back on your knee's and let Alyssa finish! You know how painful it can be to have to stop mid stream!"

Alyssa was shocked, Izzy was shocked, even I was a little shocked. She hesitated, but complied. She got on her knees and braced herself to be peed on again. Alyssa shook her head, "oh no sweet love, I need you closer and your mouth better be fucking open!"

Izzy went down, opened her mouth and Alyssa opened up again. I got the camcorder right up to Izzy's face. Her eyes were closed tight. She face was getting covered and she kept spitting out the urine. Alyssa was smiling, but not like she was happy, more like she felt righteous. It only lasted about 10 seconds and made a fucking mess, but it was crazy. That was some fetish shit I didn't think I could get Izzy to do. If I could get just a couple more members to my vlog, this would probably be the video that made it viral!

Once Alyssa was done, Izzy backed away. I told her to stay where she was. "You're not done yet! You hesitated. You backed away. You spit out every drop. You made that scene look like shit. Stay on your knees, tip your head back, open your mouth and do as you're told." I demanded.

Izzy knew what was to come, but she still wasn't prepared. Alyssa pulled down my pants and aimed my member. I instructed Izzy to 'clean my dick' and she immediately complied. With my dick in her mouth, I let the first stream of piss out. She immediately backed away and spit it out. Alyssa slapped her face before I could respond. "No ma'am, daddy didn't say you could do that!" I had never been referred to as daddy, by anyone. Slowly, Izzy returned to position.

"Go ahead daddy, she won't back away again." Alyssa said with a demur confidence similar to a child. I grabbed my member and started pissing on my wife's face. Alyssa pulled her mouth open and I filled it. Alyssa forced Izzy's mouth shut and covered her mouth so she couldn't spit. Izzy was forced to swallow. She gagged, Alyssa signed contently. I continued to pee. Once Alyssa opened Izzy's mouth again, I shoved my member down her throat, continuing with what little liquid was left. As soon as I pulled out, Alyssa grabbed Izzy's face, pulled her in and kissed her. Before my eyes they began swapping. My kitchen floor was a wreck and no one cared. It was all done and Izzy and Alyssa were on the floor, making out. Part of me was disgusted by what had just happened, the other part wanted to finish this up.

The two ladies took turns blowing me. Izzy seemed almost eager. I'm sure she wanted that taste out of her mouth, even if it was just replaced with cum. Alyssa kept rubbing my member on Izzy's face before sucking me off. She actually wanted to taste it. My pre-cum began to flow while in Alyssa's mouth. There could be no doubt I was about to blow. She refused to take me out of her mouth and Izzy figured out pretty fast what the deal was. I didn't care who got my load. I finished in Alyssa mouth; she was literally trying to milk my cum out. The moment my dick was free, Izzy was trying to swap it into her mouth! I watched, again, as the two women played with my fluid. Swapping my semen back and forth until finally Izzy decided to swallow it all.

I didn't really care if either woman got off after I was done. I stopped the recording and put the cam on the table. Izzy got up to get a drink of water. After rinsing her mouth out a little, she told Alyssa to clean up the mess while she took a shower. Alyssa giggle a little. She had got back at Izzy, for getting back at her, for getting Alyssa into this mess in the first place. It was amazing. Here I am, the person putting both of these women through sexual ownership and yet, they can't help but blame each other.

I stepped into the shower, with Izzy, about half way through her wash-up. I wanted to get cleaned up too and gauge how pissed Izzy was. I was thrown back a bit by the fact that Izzy smiled when I stepped in. She stepped back a bit to give me enough room. I got wet, started washing my hair. Izzy asked me to scrub her back; I did. She scrubbed my back and washed my hands. We rinsed off together and Izzy hugged me, holding onto me the way she used to when we were still dating. "This is getting out of hand, husband. Most of it I like, but not this last part. I will do it, if you want me too, but I don't like it." She said demurely.

"Seems like Alyssa does like it. She seems to like it a lot. I never expected this." I conceded

"I know. I don't blame you. I don't blame her. We want what we want. But I'm just asking that you don't make me do this thing again. Everything else we've done is fine. If I'm being honest, I have liked it all up until tonight."

"No worries. This will continue, but Alyssa will be the star of this kind of show, from now on. I think she would prefer it that way anyhow. But listen, things are getting hard between you two. I think I want Alyssa to come over more, for you. I'm going to have her 'clean the house' a couple times a week in addition to the shop."

Shadovin
Shadovin
22 Followers
12