The Progial Slut: A Prequel

Story Info
What happened before Halie came home?
3.8k words
3.99
38.3k
14
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HSlade
HSlade
9 Followers

I am a slut. That's a fact of life for me: a product of upbringing, experiences and genetics so complicated I've learned not to question it. It's just who and what I am. I'm one of those women who love sex even to the point of becoming addicted. It was one of the reasons my ex-husband Greg and I meshed so well.

Greg was a voyeur, a willing cuckold and an open-minded lover. Nothing made him as aroused as talking about other lovers I'd had or even watching me as I pleasured other men. Say what you wish -- I realize it's not something many men can understand. But it made him happy and since it fit so well with my own urges it became a key ingredient in our sex life.

That night, Greg had decided that he wanted to wait at home while I went out clubbing. He even picked out the outfit I was to wear: a very tight, very short little black spandex dress with an open back and scoop neck that displayed my deep cleavage. It clung to my curves like it was painted on and forced me to choose thin, sheer underthings to hide unsightly lines. He also laid out my newest pair of five inch black pumps, claiming they made me look sluttier. The adrenaline raged through me as I put the outfit on, my hands shaking as I considered what I was about to do just to please my husband.

"Be careful," he cautioned me. "You'll be alone, and I don't want you to endanger yourself. Stay in public as much as you can, but before you come home you are to find at least two men and seduce them into having sex with you." Then he handed me a handful of condoms, "Be safe," he ordered. And with a swat on my derriere, he sent me out the door.

Nervous? You bet. I'm no stranger to the club scene, but most of my past experiences had been in the company of a date or my girlfriends. I knew the best spots depending on whether one wanted a quiet drink, good music for dancing or just to get picked up. This wouldn't be the first time I'd cruised for one-night stands. It would, however, be the first time my objective was to find and seduce more than one man in an evening.

As Greg outlined the evening's task, I felt myself flushing with heat. My heart raced wildly in my chest. Mental images flashed through my brain: me brazenly walking into the men's room or sitting on a stranger's lap. Me, in full slut mode letting the men of the club know that I was available for a quick and dirty fling. Me, coming home feeling moist and used, ready to show my husband how wet and gaping I was after multiple partners.

I caught myself almost hyperventilating as I drove to the first club. Could I really go through with this? Would I act like such a tramp that I could coax more than one man into sex? I swallowed, fighting my dry mouth. I had to try. I was on a mission. I had been commanded.

It was a popular spot near downtown called The Blue Room, so named for the blue spotlights that illuminated the dance floor and pulsed in dizzying circles over the gyrating crowd. I had been there before in the company of my best friend Lacey and remembered that it was usually well-stocked with single guys. As I strolled past the doorman (they have a tendency to wave attractive single girls through without question), I realized my knees were shaking a bit. The club was reverberating with the low thump of techno music, the air hazy with smoke and the happy chatter of party goers. I stopped and took a breath as I scanned the room. The crowd was packed together, elbow to elbow. There was little chance I could see much from the door, so I began edging my way toward the bar.

The chill of the vodka collins soothed my throat and restored my nerve. I turned back toward the dance floor, my eyes roaming hungrily over the crowd. Who wants to be my lover? Who has the courage to walk up and ask me? I silently crossed my fingers that whoever approached me first didn't have bad breath, obnoxious manners or a skin condition. I was prepared to take the initiative if needed.

"Hi, mind if I buy you a drink?" His voice was silken, like melted chocolate. I turned my head and met the gaze of his ice blue eyes. His lips were spread wide in the kind of sincere smile that always intrigues me. Dark hair, nice build -- paydirt, so soon?

As much as I was tempted to blurt out my intentions, I didn't want to scare him away. Men may claim they want a whore in the bedroom, but the plainer truth is that they also like to feel they've conquered a challenge. If I made myself too easily available, the delicate mating ritual would be short-circuited and I would go home empty handed.

His name was Dwight. He worked as a financial adviser for a brokerage firm. To his credit, he didn't go into such laborious detail that my eyes glazed over. He held a stable job and made a good salary; he wasn't an axe murderer -- that was all I really cared to know.

I flirted outrageously. When Halie goes into "full slut mode", it's obvious to all but the most clueless male that I'm available. I don't have to say it out loud. The flutter of eyelashes, the raising of a shoulder, the tilting of my head, the soft laugh and the tentative touch of my hand are all signs. I was throwing all my tricks at Dwight, even putting my lips close to him to be heard over the music -- a time-honored way of breathing warm, moist air into his ear.

"Do you want to dance?" came the predictable question.

No, I didn't really want to dance. I wanted to fuck. My hormones were barrelling around the last turn, throttle wide open and engine roaring. But how do I nudge a guy away from the predictable and into my panties? The butterflies in my stomach were gnawing their way out.

I leaned closer to his ear again, so close my lips brushed the lobe. My voice was husky now, deep with seductive allure. "Maybe we should go somewhere else," I suggested. It was as close as I could get to "Why don't you fuck me?" without crossing the social boundary into "cheap whore" territory. This way, he could believe it was his undeniable charm and Hollywood good looks that had gotten him a free pass into my panties.

He smirked. His chest shook slightly with an amused chuckle. "Ok. Let's go," he jerked his head toward the door. He slipped an arm around my waist as we pushed our way through the crowd. His fingers felt like electric probes as they pressed into the soft flesh of my hips.

As he led me across the parking lot, I prayed that he didn't drive a little sports car. I've had sex in those things and they're a recipe for muscle sprains. But I breathed a sigh of relief when he stopped next to a big, black Navigator. As he unlocked the passenger's side, I smiled quietly to myself: we would have more than enough room to roll around!

I stepped high to get into the car and I know he was watching my ass as my dress stretched up over my cheeks. I didn't care. I didn't rush, wanting to make sure he had a good look at what he was about to have. He hurried to move around the big vehicle and climb into the driver's side.

I didn't let him start the car. The moment he inserted the keys in the ignition, I was leanng over him, my lips crushed over his and my breath exhaling hotly against his cheek. I shoved my tongue against his, letting him know non-verbally that I was anxious to be taken right there in the car.

His surprise didn't last long. His arms went around me and we embraced, slithering our tongues together like two wet snakes in heat. I grabbed his crotch and squeezed the bulge, not caring any longer whether I was being subtle or whorish. He didn't seem to mind -- as I unzipped him, he grabbed my shoulders and pushed my head down on his lap. I went willingly, taking his semi-erect cock into my mouth. A soft moan and the sound of my wet lips filled the car.

His fingers tangled in my hair as I expertly gave him the best head he had ever had -- my mouth was like a miniature vacuum, my tongue like velvet sandpaper rubbing circles over the glans. I made lewd wet sucking noises in the quiet of the car to let him know I was enthusiastic about sucking cock. All he said was "Oh god," in soft, passionate breaths.

I knew he wasn't going to last very long. I can tell by the way a cock pulses and spasms in my mouth. I wanted him inside of me. I sat up, panting, rushing to shove my black lace thong down my legs. He was pushing his pants down as I did so, and then I produced the first of the supply of condoms Greg had given me. It rolled easily down his shaft as I gripped him and then I was straddling him, banging my knee against the door. I couldn't wait to climb in the back seat. I was too far gone for that -- I wanted to mount him now, guiding his hard prick into me with eager glee.

Kissing, again, but this time gasping with our pent-up lust as I slowly worked my hips in circles, pressing his dick against the walls of my cunt and rubbing the hood of my clit against his pubic bone. I knew it wasn't going to be long for me. I had been holding it in all night and was too horny to wait. But Dwight had no such staying power. As I began grinding against him faster and faster, I felt him shudder. He groaned his release and clenched his eyes shut as he filled the condom.

I tried not to act disappointed. As his cock grew soft and slipped out of me, I kissed him again and said "I'm sorry, baby, but I need to get home."

"Can I have your number?" he asked. Against my better judgment and in violation of the "one night stand" approach, I swapped cell numbers with him. He was the kind of guy I might see again if he didn't pester me or stalk me. I might even fuck him in front of Greg, given the chance. But for now I was running out of time to finish my evening's quest. I had to get to the next club. My excuses worked and I was able to unentangle myself from him and his Navigator.

I headed back for my car, my clutch bag and a pair of wet panties in my hand.

I already knew where I needed to go next. High end clubs like the Blue Room obviously required too much time -- too many social customs to wade through before we got to the sex. The clock on my dash was moving inexorably toward midnight and I still had men to find. I headed straight for Jimmy's, a seedy little bar on the edge of the slums. It was a dangerous area, but I had been there before and knew it was frequented mostly by beer-drinking cowboy types. Social etiquette wasn't their strong point. Men like that make no bones about their baser carnal needs.

The parking lot was busy but not crowded. I gathered myself, still feeling the warmth left by Dwight's cock inside of me and put my panties back on. Strolling across the lot toward the front door, I felt the warm rush of excitement return. My nipples grew so stiff they ached like someone had twisted them. As I pulled the door open, the clamor of a low-rent bar, the harsh twang of country music on the juke box and the odd odor of beer, old urine and smoke washed over my senses. Bravely, I rolled my hips as I stepped inside.

It's one thing to walk into an upscale dance club dressed like this. I had been but one of dozens of girls with skirts up to their asses at the Blue Room. But it's quite another to walk into a country bar where women wear jeans and most of the men haven't shaved in a day or two. Immediately, a dozen pairs of eyes locked onto me. I could almost hear their mental klaxons sounding off, "Dive! Dive! Hot slut at twelve o'clock!"

I walked slowly to the bar, purposely moving my ass like it was on oiled ball bearings. I slid up onto a stool and asked the bartender for whatever was on tap. He nodded, not seeming to notice the sexual vibes I was trying to send out and fetched me a cold draught.

"Hey, darlin'," the voice drawled in a rich Texas twang. "Let me buy that?"

I turned to look. He was older, perhaps late forties, with short unkempt stubble along his chin. But his eyes held deep wrinkles along the corners, speaking of a man who had been laughing most of his life. "Name's Cliff", he nudged the cowboy hat on his head. I detected no sign of tobacco stain on his teeth -- a major turn-off for me. And he didn't smell like a feed lot, which was another plus. So I smiled warmly and agreed. What are a few standards when a girl has a quota to fill?

The rest of the bar returned to its low murmur. Someone dropped more quarters into the juke box and started playing Shania Twain. Cliff and I made polite conversation for a while and I got the feeling that he was reluctant to make his move. Maybe my observations about etiquette hadn't been accurate. So when he excused himself to go to the bathroom, I did a slow count to ten and followed.

I was now the hunter. I wanted another cock in me and the thrill of risk had aroused me more than Dwight's hardness inside of me. I walked past some men playing pool and they stopped to watch my ass. I could feel their eyes on me as I brazenly pushed the men's room door open and stepped inside.

I was immediately assaulted with the acrid smell of stale urine and toilet cleaner. I wrinkled my nose, refusing to let anything deter me from my quest. Two men were standing in front of a long metal trough at one end of the room, pissing with their heads down so as not to look at each other. Neither of them was Cliff. Then I saw him, inside one of the stalls. He hadn't locked the stall door so I pushed my way in.

"Hey!" he started to object. Then he saw it was me. "What... hey, what're you doing in here?" He hurried to put his cock away, but I reached for it and tugged it out of his pants.

"I couldn't wait," I explained as I drew it out to its full length. I leaned against him, pressing my breasts against his arm. He was half turned away from me, his face reflecting amazement at my bravado. "I wanted this." I pulled on his penis again.

Then, right there in the filthy toilet with the stall door open and men walking in and out, I squatted down until I was eye level with Cliff's cock. My dress bunched up around my hips, exposing my moist panties and bare ass. I slurped the turgid muscle into my mouth quickly before he could pull away and when I heard him moan I knew I had him.

My lips and tongue quickly coaxed him to full erection. The heat of his cock on my tongue and the salty taste aroused me. I slipped one hand down between my legs and toyed with my clit while I sucked. Out of the corner of my eye I saw two men stop and watch from outside the stall. In my fantasies, they would be next and I would stay in that toilet all night servicing whoever walked in. In the old days, they had shoe shine boys in men's rooms. I would be polishing something else.

Cliff wasn't resisting. He put his hands on my head as I slid my full lips back and forth, simulating the sex act with my mouth, slobbering and gulping as noisily as I could for the benefit of our audience.

"Get up," I heard him growl when he couldn't take it any more. Unmindful of the crowd gathering outside of our filthy little stall, he spun me around and pushed me roughly against the wall. I felt his hands lift my dress all the way up to my waist and then my thong panties were nearly ripped in his haste to get them down my legs. My feet were apart, my panties stretched between my knees and that's all he needed. The crowd of men murmured their approval. "Wait, do you have a condom?" I panted.

"I wouldn't fuck a slut like you without one," he snorted. I heard the latex 'snap' of the condom as he pulled it on. When he placed the hot tip of his spear at my hole, I moaned and pushed my ass back, arching it higher to give him a better angle. Then he shoved forcefully, taking me completely in one carnal thrust. I cried out, my eyes clenched shut as he began taking me with no consideration for my comfort or pleasure.

His thrusts were deep and rhythmic, the slapping sound of our bodies echoing among the porcelain and tile of the little room. I looked out of the stall at the faces of the men and counted five, now. Five men squeezing their crotches as they watched me being ravished like a cheap fucktoy. At that precise moment, my gaze locked with theirs, I felt myself begin to orgasm. The quivering started in my cunt and spread like a wildfire into my belly and up my spine. My mouth came open wordlessly and I locked gazes with the strange men. Would they want a turn? Would I go home to my husband having been gangbanged in the filthy toilet of a dive like this? I succumbed to the raunchy eroticism of the idea and my knees buckled. I nearly blacked out as the orgasm erupted in my skull and stars exploded behind my eyelids.

Cliff pulled out and stepped back. I was still leaning against the wall, my breath coming in ragged gasps as I felt the void in my pussy where he had been. "Get your clothes fixed, honey," he said and there was kindness in his voice. The men were leaving. There would be no gangbang today. I was disappointed and relieved at the same time.

I pulled my panties up and smoothed my dress while Cliff stood guard. "Need a ride?" he offered. I shook my head, still finding it hard to speak with a normal voice. Little sparks of pleasure were still going off between my legs. They seemed to coincide with the flicker of one of the lights over the mirrors.

I followed him back out into the bar. "I gotta run, darlin'," he mumbled as he headed for the door, waving to me as he did so. And I was suddenly alone, standing near the pool table where the three men had ogled my ass earlier.

"You ok, sweetheart?" said the older of the men. He was grizzled looking, his hands calloused from a life of hard labor. I nodded in answer. "Buy you a beer?" Another nod.

His name was Mitch. He told his buddies to play on without him and joined me in a small booth. I wasn't attracted to him -- he was too old, really, and smelled faintly of chewing tobacco. "I saw you in the crapper," he blurted. I arched an eyebrow, waiting for him to go on. "You do that kinda thing a lot?"

"No, just tonight," I said. The beer was ice cold, a tonic on my parched throat. Too much panting and moaning tends to wear on a girl.

"What if I wanted to fuck you? Alone, without an audience?"

My body stiffened slightly. I searched his eyes for cruelty and found none. What did he think I was? The kind of girl who would have public sex in the bathroom of a seedy bar?

"My wife died a year ago," his voice became sad. "I ain't been with a woman since."

Sympathy welled up in me and I found myself wanting to help him. A sexual Florence Nightingale, I am.

"C'mon," I stood up and pulled him to his feet. I wasn't done, yet. Greg was going to be so jealous when I told him that I fucked three men tonight rather than two -- and even more jealous when I told him of the circumstances. Jealousy was his aphrodisiac. Nothing made him as hard. Nothing made him ejaculate as quickly. He was going to go crazy when I gave him the details this time.

I led Mitch out the back door, into the alley. The stench of garbage wafted past my nose and I flinched. But it was dark there; lots of shadows. I pulled him over to a patch of darkness and handed him a condom, then turned around. I pushed my panties down one more time, lifting my dress. Then I bent over, feet apart and offered myself to him. We wouldn't need foreplay. I was already so wet and dilated that he wouldn't have any problem entering me.

He hastily took what I'd offered. He was already erect from watching me in the bathroom with Cliff. Mitch's cock was nice and long and when he slid it into me I let a small cry issue from my throat. We rutted there behind the dumpsters like a pair of dogs, grunting and slapping our flesh together in the cool night until Mitch stiffened and moaned, filling the condom with his thick semen.

As I adjusted my clothes and kissed him quickly on the cheek, I was already anticipating my arrival at home and Greg's reaction to the story of my quest. He would probably be waiting up to welcome me home. He would probably want to examine me before he had his way with me. Those expectations faded when I pulled into the driveway and saw that the house was dark.

HSlade
HSlade
9 Followers