The Program Ch. 5

Story Info
Mistress Kira decides to see Tawny's capabilities herself.
11.6k words
4.59
19.3k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

(Note: The previous chapter, Chapter 2, Expanding a Limit, contains material which has forced its placement in the sister site AllExtremeSex, which can be accessed via the "Extreme" link on the Literotica Story page.)

* * * * *

Chapter 5: A Test Drive

Tawny stood inside Kira's suite feeling a bit worn and tired. She stood silently, not knowing what to do and hoped that Kira would hear her. Time passed and there was no sign of her. Finally, she called out, weakly. Tawny started with surprise when Kira, who called to her from the next room, answered her call. She was told to wait, which she did, and after several more minutes, Kira appeared at the door, walked in and looked at Tawny. She was wearing the same leather strap outfit that she had on the previous day, but she was obviously rested and refreshed. Kira smiled and spoke in her soft English accent.

"Well, you look a bit worn. I take it from your appearance, and the length of your stay that you had carnal knowledge with your nigger friends."

Tawny shivered, afraid to look into Kira's face. Kira ran the tip of her crop along Tawny's neck and then to her cheek and pulled her face so Tawny's eyes met hers.

"Yes Mistress"

"Well, then, I do get my wish then. You've been a nasty little whore, haven't you? So, Kira gets to punish you." She grinned devilishly and rubbed her crop over Tawny's left nipple as it poked out against the chiffon blouse. Kira tapped her shoulder and smiled again. "What did you do there? Was your blouse damaged? The button is missing and you have it tied now. That was Company property you know; as are you, by the way."

Tawny shivered again, her anxiety returned as she thought about the electric machine and her clit and how she had caved-in to the urgings from Alexander and didn't resist him as much as she may have been able to.

"It was cut off me Mistress."

Kira bent to Tawny's mouth and kissed her, pausing to suck lightly on her lips.

"Well, at least you didn't take it off for them. You go back to your bungalow; rest, freshen up, prepare yourself for audience again and come back to me. Wear only a beach wrap and heels, nothing else. I will require only your naked body for this visit. Come to me at six this evening. I will have you again tonight."

Tawny answered yes and stepped to the door. As she opened it, Kira called to her.

"I will review your performance on the videotape. I am to judge how well or not well you did and I will review your behavior this evening Tawny. And I will enjoy you as well. Tomorrow is your review and I will chair. Your Yanno will provide details. I will see you in about 12 hours. You are dismissed."

* * * * *

Tawny met Yanno on the path near her bungalow. It was as though he had been waiting, but she guessed that Kira had told him she was coming. Yanno placed his hand at her waist and walked the last bit back to her bungalow. As they walked, Yanno answered some of her questions.

Tawny learned that she was moving much faster through the assessment phase than most slave candidates did. This was probably because she was coming from an experienced recruiter, Darla, who had provided much of the data and experiences necessary prior to her arrival. Yanno joked that the assessment team at the resort was disappointed in that, because Tawny was a particularly enjoyable assessment item. Tawny blushed at the compliment. He told her that Kira had been selected to be chairperson of her assessment team and that Tawny would meet the team the next day. At the meeting, there would be some questions and assessments made and a final report drawn up. The report would be forwarded to the sales and marketing team and Tawny would be officially inducted into the Company's slave pool as a sexual pleasure slave.

When they reached her bungalow, Yanno stayed on while Tawny disrobed and freshened herself in the tub. She looked at Yanno and soaped her body in front of him as he discarded his shorts and sat in a chair and watched. Tawny was dizzy with sleepiness, but listened while Yanno told her more about her immediate future while he sat and rubbed his cock with his hand and looked at her body.

As chairperson, Kira was allowed a final assessment, but it was really thought of as a sort-of reward from the Company for good work. Kira had expressed an interest in Tawny and her reward was a free night as her Mistress. Of course, many other people in the Company's assessment branch had also expressed an interest in Tawny, but Kira had won the pleasure. Once Kira signed her final assessment, Tawny would depart for the Marketing Center, which was located on a private island nearby. She would be marketed for a couple weeks and would go to Las Vegas for an auction sale in about a month. She would be allowed a brief trip to a location of her choosing as a final chance to opt out of the program before she was sold. In all the Company's history, only one slave had opted out at that last minute, but that was preferred over a slave that wanted to abandon her obligation. That was simply not allowed. Yanno did not answer the question about what happened to slaves that deserted a Master, but Tawny was sure she never wanted to find out. Yanno said it had never happened, at least as far as he knew.

Tawny stood up in the tub and began to dry herself. Yanno motioned her to him and stood. His cock was hard and swollen and he motioned her to kneel. Tawny asked him what happened at the Marketing Center. Yanno fed her his cock, placing his hands on her head, as he pushed his cock in and out of her mouth. Tawny sucked while he told her about The Island. There would be lots and lots of sex, he told her. It was a place where dominants could sample prospective purchases and where further assessment requests could be made and videotaped for distribution to potential buyers. Her new owner, or owners would be determined while she was on the island, the auction in Las Vegas was mostly for show, although it was not impossible for an identified buyer to be outbid. The Company was in the business of making money.

Yanno's hips bucked and he spewed his seed into Tawny's mouth. Tawny swallowed him and then Yanno left her, lying on her bed, naked and exhausted. He would come back to see her in eight hours, between now and then she was to take two hours naked in the sun and the balance of the time in sleep.

* * * * *

Kira sat back in a lounge chair and watched the videotape while Alexander filled her in on details of his session with Tawny. Kira was watching Tawny wrapping her heels around Alexander's thighs while he humped his big cock into Tawny's pussy.

"This is what I'm talking about Alex, she is definitely loving it here, isn't she?"

"Yes, she definitely turned off her negative ways right in here. I mean it, I was really pounding it into her right there and she just seemed to turn into a raging nympho more and more with each thrust."

Kira shook her head and touched the pause button.

"I wish I could see her pussy a little closer. Damn she is one very hot little bitch though, isn't she?"

Alexander agreed, saying that she shook and squirmed like a virgin and her pussy was alive throughout the entire fucking. He told Kira that she was one of the very best fucks he had had, if not the best.

"Yes, well, Alex, she doesn't really do that well in the interracial role. She can act it out fairly well, but her heart isn't in it. We'd have to do some serious mind alteration on her to get her to be really repulsed and fearful of blacks. I've never been comfortable with the whole scene. I'm going to have to give her a 5 or 6 in interracial sexual exploitation and leave it at that."

"I'd support that Kira. She really had me convinced at first, but she was enjoying it once I fucked her good for a while. That shouldn't happen until much later in a truly mentally prejudiced white girl. American or not, she doesn't have it. I'll bet Yanno is stuffing his cock into her right now and she isn't even pausing. Racial bias is either there or not and it isn't in her, at least not really. And that really suits me fine."

"Well, too bad. That's the lowest score she has received. It will probably drop her willingness score from a 10 to a 9. I don't think I've ever seen a perfect 10,10,10, but Tawny's going to be real close.'

"Well, she's not quite a physical 10 either. Do you remember that one that came through about a year ago Kira?' She was a true model of beauty."

Kira took out a tablet and scanned it as she let the video roll and continued her conversation with Alexander.

"Oh, you mean that Sarah girl. Sure, she was cover girl material, but she was a 6 in sensitivity and down near a 7 in willingness. She was a 7.66 overall. Tawny easily beats her as an average, which I believe is going to be a 9.00 in her overall ratings, unless something pops up tonight." Kira scanned the sheet more. "Looks like a 8.5 in the abilities! Can you believe it? I've never seen one that high, at least not in a girl you would want to look at."

"Oh, no argument, she is very pretty for sure; has that girl-next-door look. Someone is going to be a very lucky owner, Kira. I'll bet he or she is going to pay for it though."

"There are some non-rated categories I might be able to fill in tonight. Maybe I can get her up to the 9 mark. I suppose the booby prize will be that I get to hurt her a little tonight. You know how much I like to see a cute submissive like this spill a tear for me. There really aren't many assessment items left other than medieval torture devices, wax, confinement and enemas. I may pour a little wax on her tonight, but there isn't enough time for confinement and no thanks to the rest."

"Well, if you get tired Kira, you just call me. I'd love to dip this stick back into her again."

"Hey, Alex, maybe I can use you. It might be fun to watch her wrestle with you again while I watch this time."

Alex grinned and got up, telling Kira that he'd see her the next day at Tawny's assessment meeting, if not sooner.

* * * * *

Tawny rolled herself over in the lounge that sat near the water's edge. Her skin felt warm and sexy in the rays of the sun as it settled down toward the horizon. She glanced at the clock tower by the pool. It was nearly five and she was finished with her required sunbath. She sat up and pushed her hair back. She took a deep breath and her breasts rose gently, gleaming as the sunlight reflected off the tanning oil. She wore nothing but her tiny swimsuit bottom that did nothing more than cover her hairless, pink gash. Men wandered past occasionally and glanced her way, looking her over, but pretending to be admiring the tropical foliage behind her.

Tawny strolled to the water's edge and took advantage of her last few minutes to swim in the beautiful clear water of the sea before returning to the bungalow and get ready for her service to Kira at six. She stood in the shallows after coasting through the cool water and smiled to a couple men standing near the water's edge. From their swimwear, she surmised they were Europeans. Tawny walked past them, enjoying the feel of their eyes as they watched her pass. She glanced down at her breasts, where their eyes were obviously focused, and saw that the cool water had made her ring-endowed nipples firm and pointed. The water beaded on her oiled skin and she glided over the warm sand and headed along the path to her bungalow. She hadn't bothered to bring her swimsuit top or a towel to the beach. They were not needed at the resort beach.

Yanno was at her bungalow when she arrived. Like the previous night, he didn't think there was time to have her without possibly making her late, so he watched her as she prepared herself for her activity that evening, just like the previous night. There was little to discuss, so the conversation settled around small talk. Tawny applied her light body oil and Yanno helped her, rubbing the lotion into her back and anywhere Tawny had not reached. When she was finished, Yanno stepped back, looked and pronounced her to be a beautiful fucktoy. Tawny smiled, taking his reference to her as a fucktoy as a compliment now. She fit her feet into her locking strap heels and donned a wrap for her walk up to Mistress Kira's. Yanno kissed her goodbye.

* * * * *

Tawny heard Kira call out for her to come in before her knuckles could knock on the door. She stepped in and Kira was standing in the middle of the room toying with her crop. The crop was two feet long and had a group of hair-like soft bristles at the tip. Kira looked beautiful and dominant, dressed in a black leather outfit with her full breasts open, her nipples firm and pointed. Her pussy was exposed again, hidden only by her thick matte of black, curly hair. Her black hair has drawn back into a tail and she wore dark eye shadow, nail polish and lipstick. Her feet were raised on a pair of long black heels and her green eyes flashed as they drifted over Tawny's figure. Tawny knew that Kira had gone to lengths to display a physical appearance of dominance and it was effective, because Tawny felt dominated immediately and she flicked her wrap loose and pulled it to her side. She lowered her naked body to a kneeling position and and looked down in the best imitation of a slave that she knew at that point.

Tawny set her buttocks back on the backs of her long, pointy heels and opened her thighs wide. She set the wrap next to her, arched her back slightly, and took a full breath so her breasts rose and appeared open and available for Mistress Kira. Kira smiled and stepped closer to her, her heels tapping ominously on the shiny marble surface of the entry area. She stopped next to Tawny and painted the tip of her crop over Tawny's naked shoulders and back.

"Very good start Tawny. You look lovely. Shaved, oiled, I assume well prepared inside?"

Tawny shivered as the crop moved over her skin. Her breasts felt cool as her flesh stirred and she felt her pussy quiver from the sound of the soft, sexy accent that Kira used to praise her.

"Yes Mistress, I took special care to be well prepared for you."

Kira's crop moved down Tawny's spine and Kira bent, touching her finger under Tawny's chin, lifting it so her eyes met hers.

"I reviewed your video. You were a dirty little bitch last night, weren't you? You certainly looked like you were enjoying yourself, somewhat like a cheap whore, I'd say. How many times did you cum for them?"

Tawny shivered while she listened to Kira's verbal chastisement and felt her cold stare. She couldn't remember how often she came. Twice she thought, but Kira probably counted in the video and she was afraid Kira would think she was lying if she said two.

"Mistress, I don't really, remember."

"Oh my God! She doesn't even remember! You don't even know do you? Probably lost count, you were fucking them like a shameless whore!"

Kira tapped her crop on Tawny's arm and stared. She shook her head and looked across the room and Tawny quivered, feeling like a bad child.

"What will I do with you girl? So many things come to mind. You know, that was the lowest score you have received on your assessment. You as much as flunked out of inter-racial sex. Whoever buys you will just be pleasing you if they give you a room full of niggers to fuck."

Kira walked around Tawny, berating her; her heels tapping ominously on the shiny, hard floor. Tawny lowered her gaze back to the floor, feeling Kira's anger well up and giving her a deep feeling of shame and failure.

"By God, I do believe you genuinely feel bad about your performance last night, don't you?"

"Yes, I do Mistress Kira, I'm sorry that I didn't try harder."

"Yes, do be sorry, but all is not lost. Do try harder the next time you are faced with blacks."

Tawny looked up, perplexed by Kira's use of the more acceptable term, blacks, to describe people of a darker color.

"Yes, Tawny, I feel similar to yourself in that regard, but you are to be a pleasure slave. Some Masters get a bit of a thrill out of seeing a white slave fearful and resistant to being fucked by "niggers". Try to be a better actress next time. I could beat the attitude into you, but then, who knows what personality defects that would produce in you?"

"Now, I think that I will play with you a while. I will see how you like some of my favorite games. Up with you now, come along."

Tawny stood up, carefully balancing herself on her thin heels and stepped behind Kira as she walked into the next room. The room was dimly lit and there were a bank of candles at one end of a table, conspicuously standing in the middle of the room. The table was covered with a cloth, hiding a number of objects, which bulged through the thin fabric cover. Next to the table was a large padded chair with stirrups attached. Kira pointed to the chair and Tawny took a step toward the chair. Kira stopped her with her crop, and then turned Tawny's cheek toward her. She turned her head and placed her lips over Tawny's and kissed her, sucking lightly and pushing her tongue into hers. Tawny shuddered, her heart raced and she twisted her tongue over Kira's. Kira placed her hands on Tawny's hips and pressed her breasts against Tawny's, holding her kiss for a long moment. Kira bit into Tawny's lip, enough to produce a moan, then broke the kiss. Kira stared into Tawny's eyes and half-smiled.

"Sit down now Tawny. Time to show me how much you will do to please me. Do you want to please me Tawny?"

Tawny turned and rested her ass back into the soft padded leather seat.

"Yes Mistress, I want to please you very much."

"I believe you do Tawny. Tell me why?"

Tawny paused, looked into Kira's eyes.

"I felt like I should please you and obey you from the first moment I saw you Mistress. I feel like you are someone I should like, someone that deserves good things."

"And you think you are a good thing?"

"Mistress, only you can decide that, but I can do things that please you."

Kira pulled the cloth off the table, but Tawny was too low to see what secrets it held. Kira lifted a wooden implement with a long metal shaft that thinned to a needle-like point.

"Tawny, I like to hurt sweet little submissives." She came closer and lowered the needle toward Tawny's left breast. "It would please me to see how much pain you'll endure for me. Sometimes I have dark moods and I've wanted to see if you'll hurt for me. Will you, hurt for me Tawny, make me very hot? Give me a nice orgasm while I watch you shiver with pain?"

Tawny pressed herself into the chair and watched the needle. She thought about the pain and remembered how Darla had had an orgasm when she pierced her. She looked up at Kira and felt the dominance in her eyes. Tawny's pussy fluttered and she grasped the arms of the chair.

"Mistress Kira, I want to, I want to give you pleasure. Let me pleasure you. I want you to feel hot and satisfied."

Kira smiled and moved the needle to Tawny's nipple.

"Oh God, you are a pleaser aren't you? I'm going to love this evening. You're such a yummy little bitch!"

Kira proceeded to release her pent-up impulse to dominate a beautiful girl. She placed the needle at Tawny's nipple, just above her piercing and pushed into her skin. Tawny squeezed her fingers into the arms of the chair and bucked her hips off the seat, but only emitted a strained groan. Kira repeated her painful play, over and over, in one nipple, and then the other, placing pin pricks into her areola and dragging the tip teasingly along her tummy and poking lightly into Tawny's clitoral hood. Kira looked with interest as she saw the lubricating fluids from Tawny's smoothly shaven pussy seep out to coat her labia. She wanted to see if the bitch would cum.

Kira tossed the needle device on the table and reached over for a pair of tight alligator clips. She looked down at Tawny and stared into her eyes as she brushed the clips over her nipples.

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers